All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:29 am 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco shrugged at that, having not really decided on anything in particular. He wanted the kids to get to be creative and think for themselves for once, so he wasn’t going to limit them to any specific motive or angle.
“Nothing specific,” he stated, trying not to think too much about how close Harry had just been and how he wished that he hadn’t moved away again. It was a stupid trail of thought after all and pursuing it would just lead to trouble.
“I am going to practice to kids’ creativity, so they get to pick their own motive.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:47 am 

Draco's answer made Harry smile.
"What a wonderfully polite answer," he commented, visibly humored. He shifted his weight from one foot to another, pulling up the gymbag of spare towels we was carrying over his shoulder.
"What are you going to be painting then?" Harry pressed, taking half a step backwards in order to turn to look towards the lake. Seemingly considering the line of sight, he eventually added with a casual grin, "'Cus mate, if you need me to model for a still painting I might be able to work something out."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:39 pm 

Draco rolled his eyes at that, but the soft smile on his lips undermined the gesture. It wasn’t that he couldn’t paint Harry, in fact a lot of his sketches were starting to have a scary resemblance to him, it was mostly about not giving him the pleasure of getting inside Draco’s head.
“You don’t stand still long enough for it to be considered a still painting, darling,” Draco said with a soft shake of his head, as he attempted to stabilise another easel.
“Besides, I probably won’t be painting. I need to be supervising.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:23 pm 

Harry laughed at that, surprised and genuine. Once again shifting his posture, Harry had to admit that Draco probably wasn't wrong
Attempting to swallow the remainders of his toothy smile.m Harry bit his bottom lip as he once again turned to meet Draco's eyes.
"Well it'ld have to be impressionistic," he suggested, his voice still too close to a laugh to be truly cutting edge. "Really capture how I'm not reallyhere."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:49 pm 

Draco simply shook his head at that, a warm smile on his lips. He didn’t know what it was about Harry that made him feel so much lighter, yet Harry always seemed to know how to lift his spirits and put him in a good mood for the kids.
“I think you can do without the ego boost for now,” he said with a shake of his head, not even sure what else he could possibly answer to that. “So I will probably just paint the lake or a pretty flower if need be.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:28 am 

Not fully convinced, Harry just hummed. "Well, I'll guess that'll also do."
Harry just took a moment to look at Draco, a dumb smile still on his face. His hand had crept up to his shoulder, trying to keep the bag strap on there. When the weight finally seemed to bother him on op on yesterdays work out, Harry sighed and shifted.
"I better get on moving," he added, once again glancing at Draco. There was a small twitch at the corner of his mouth before Harry frowned. "These kids have no manners, they tend to drown each other when I'm not around."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:49 pm 

_______
Sometimes, Draco had to be impressed with how far Blaise was willing to go to inconvenience him.
Draco knew that it was almost impossible to get through on the old landine they had in the office and even when you did get through, it had to be some sort of miracle to find someone in the office to actually pick up the damn phone.
Yet, by some kind of goddamn miracle, Blaise had managed to get through and get a hold of Nott, not Pansy who usually was in the office and would know better than to let him get to Draco; thus managing to ruin what had been a nice day for Draco.
He now found himself at the dock, feeling the need to sulk considerably.
There had been nothing new about his conversation with Blaise and while Draco normally would have been inclined to give him another second chance (they were on the fifth or sixth by now) he had found himself saying that it would have to wait until he returned from camp. There was just no way he was going to be able to deal with what the hell ever that was supposed to be right now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:49 pm 

As he did every evening, Harry headed down to the dock for a swim. He had gone on his way later than usual, seeing as his kids had had this evening’s clean up shift after the communal dinner. When Harry himself had finally been able to leave the kitchen, it was well past nightfall, and Harry could only make out Draco’s silhouette because he had been expecting it.
Though Harry might have been reluctant to admit it, he was beginning to grow pleased by Draco’s new found habit, finding that he enjoyed both starting and ending his day in Draco’s company.
“Hullo, Draco,” Harry greeted, a smile already on his lips. “Are you joining me for a swim this fine evening?”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:09 pm 

Even if he should have been expecting it, the sound of Harry’s voice still made Draco start, having been so much in his own head that he hadn’t heard him approaching.
He turned around slightly on the dock, a smile weak on his lips, clearly not quite reaching his eyes, even if he was genuinely happy to see him.
“Hullo, Harry,” he said in a soft voice, not sure how sociable he wanted to be, yet he did know that he enjoyed having Harry around him. “Don’t think that that would be a good idea. I would probably end up drowning myself.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 pm 

Draco's response made Harry stop dead in his tracks, certain he couldn't have heard that right. He had stopped himself only halfway down the dock, and the fact that he couldn't fully see Draco's expression in the twilight only served to make him that more uneasy.
"Sorry?" he asked, surprised. He hoped Draco would reconsider his answer, now that he was given an opportunity, though Harry wouldn't be able to unhear the first. Tentatively, Harry once again moved to cross the distance between them. "Draco, are you okay?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17