All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:02 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco had immediately noticed how close they had to be sitting for there to be room on the bench, but he couldn’t really find it in himself to mind. He did enjoy Harry’s company and he found that he didn’t mind their close proximity.
“I am almost tired enough to mindlessly agree to that,” he said in a soft voice. This was really taking it’s toll on him and he hoped that he would soon get used to working with the kids. It was all very new to him and he had absolutely no former experience with this kinda thing. “But I don’t want to drown, so I think I might have to postpone.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:17 am 

The distance seemed even smaller when attempting to carry a conversation, and Harry found that he had to lean forward over the table before turning to look at Draco in order not to stare directly into the other's cheek. Harry rested his left elbow om the table, turning slightly to his right in order to again meet Draco's eye.
"I might have been too subtle, but the offer was actually to go kayaking with me," he answered, a grin toying at the corner of his mouth. "And I trust you know I'd never let you drown."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:05 pm 

Even if it probably wasn’t meant to sound like that, Draco couldn’t help but hear a slight flirting tone in Harry’s voice. He knew that Harry was just a counsellor and probably was qualified as a lifeguard as well, but it almost felt too intimate for him to promise that he wouldn’t let Draco drown.
“I know that,” he said in a soft voice, wanting to keep his promise, but he was too exhausted. “And I promise that I will go kayaking with you. Maybe tomorrow?”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:51 pm 

Harry shook his head at that, pushing some lasagna onto his fork with a piece of bread. "Mornings are nicer, yeah, but don't you think you'd be better off sleeping in?"
Harry once again turned his head towards Draco, sending the other a gentle smile before raising the fork to his lips.
Having to raise his forkef hand to his mouth as he chewed, a tease made its way to his eyes. "You can tell me no, I can handle rejection."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:24 pm 

Draco shrugged at that, knowing that he rarely managed to sleep in anyway, so he could just as well use his mornings in a more productive fashion. Sure, he wasn’t super keen on actually going kayaking with Harry, but he did want to spend mor time with Harry and he figured that that would make him happy.
“Don’t worry, if I wanted to reject you I would’ve done that already,” he said in a soft voice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13