All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

My mother after she went to Oz, was thought of crazy by everyone except her aunt. But, when she stopped talking about it so much, mostly people forgot about her outburst. Some people kept on bugging her about it, no matter how many years went by. One of them was my father, and instead of thinking it was crazy, he found it fascinating. He wanted to know everything about her trip to Oz. He barely felt tired of the story, no matter how much it was told. As they got to know each other, they began to have feelings for one another. They got married, and..well..then...I was born. I was named Glinda after the good fairy. This is my story. But, it is not just mine. It is a story about how hatred between two people was lifted because of the children of them got to know each other, and like each other.
Knowing so little about Oz, I wanted to visit the place. All the colorful characters seemed like people I wanted to know. My world is rather grim, boring. One day, my wish was granted to go to Oz. That was when I was snooping around my mother's room and found the silver slippers. I was so curious, if they would work the other way around. Taking someone to Oz, from home. I clicked my heels three times, and saw a yellow road beneath me. I was there! I had to see if I could find my mother's friends so I went down the road. Little did I know, a whole new generation of friends was waiting for me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Being the daughter of a witch that was known as the Wicked Witch of the West was not an easy feat. Everyone assumed that I, Gloriana, would also be evil. This just simply isn't true. While I may have a mean streak in me, I certainly mean well and I definitely do not want to follow in the footsteps of my mother.

Living in Oz isn't so bad other than the constant stares though. The people around here are kind and try to be non judgmental (though fail in my case). The schooling here is wonderful. I have always loved learning. There is rumor of a new student coming to Oz Academy however, a student whom no one has ever met before. Maybe I'll have a shot at a real friend with this one. Maybe she won't know my story.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Little did I know, that someone had entered me into school here at Oz. Who could it be? My mother? The good fairy? The person who did that was unknown at the moment. I heard a voice. "Hurry up daughter of Dorothy, you are late for school." I looked around seeing no one. "I don't have to go to school here, this place is fun, colorful, exciting. Nothing like going to school." I saw a large building looming in front of me, saying. A school for witches. I am not a witch! But, it sounds fun so I enter. "We were waiting for you Glinda." a person says, and I blink. "I have magic? Awesome!" Much more fun than normal school that is for sure.