All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:24 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

As he rode down the road that lead to the town Scott had had a devilish idea. He would make Zandra rob a merchant. Once he arrived at the town he would inquire when the next merchant was due to come. She will have to fight herself. if she goes through with it perhaps her training will go smoother then expected.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:16 pm 

Zandra stayed close to a tree, circling around it as the bear gave chase. Being agile was a gift in this very moment, to keep out of reach of the bear. Suddenly she turned, one dagger out. She stabbed the bear in the eye as it rushed into her and knocked her down. As the bear was about to bite her neck Zandra took the second dagger and slit the throat of the bear.

The bear gave a gurgled chock and then dropped dead, pinning her to the ground. Wiggling out from under it she made quick work of skinning the animal, and the bundled up the fur. She had scratches all over her face, but they would heal in due time. Beginning her walk home, she looked back, she would come back for the rest of the bear, she wasn't going to waste any of it, if she could help it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:28 pm 

1st Year (1)

Scott was had arrived at the town and acquired he's information from the local shop keepers. the the merchant would be in town in a few days. once he knew the time he told his men what they would be doing in that time. Now it was time to prepare them merchants were to be accompanied by a company of troops

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm 

Zandra had made it back to her little home for the tree days. She had passed by a bush that held some berries she knew was eatable, she would stop by again soon enough to grab some. Setting down the hide she walked into the shed and grabbed some of the tools she would need. Coming back she sat and began to shave off the fur of the skin. It took awhile, but once she was done with that she begun on the excess mean on the hide. Zandra could feel that it was going to be a long three days...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:46 pm 

1st Year (1)

Scott began mapping the entry points too the town there were 3 in total. He then began to taken in the land on each of the entrances to the town. To the west was plains, to the east hills, to the south Forest.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:36 pm 

There was plenty of wood to get some water boiling, and that's what Zandra did. Once she got the water going she put the hide in the water. The boiling would harden it and at times she would have to cut it and shape it. While it was in the water boiling she took off to get some berries. It only took her a moment before she came to the bush and began to pick some, her thoughts only on the berries. 'Where is Scott now...?' She shook her head suddenly, she would not think of him. No. She huffed and shoved some berried in her mouth.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:29 pm 

1st Year (1)

3 Days Later

Everything had been set up the plan was in motion the only thing left to do was to get Zandra. hopefully she had forgiven scoot for the stew. He began to think of the merchant caravan before he arrived at the small shack he had left Zandra in for three days.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:57 pm 

It was finally time for Scott to come and get her. In the three days she had been at the shack she and made her armor, thinking carefully as she made it and shaped it. She had even taken the bears claws and attached them to the armor on her four-arm, she had let the fire burn the armor slightly to make it black, and put the hood with the armor. She had seen her reflection in some water at one point, she had a scar on her eyebrow from the bear, and the black armor made her look dangerous.
Zandra now hid in dark part of the upper trees, watching as Scott arrived. Her aim was better now, while waiting for the armor to boil she had practiced throwing her daggers. Zandra didn't plan on leaving until Scott apologized for the stew. She was perched in the upper branch, not moving a muscle, as silent as ever. Waiting.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:23 pm 

1st Year (1)

Scott had walked into the shack to find most the tools used, a fire had been made outside but there was no sign of Zandra. He pondered where she could have gone perhaps he would use his taking ablitys to find her. He walked outside but there was far to many tracks to figure out were she could had gone. So he yelled out "um Zandra are you here. Try not to kill me the stew was part of the training."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:54 pm 

Zandra's eye twitched 'He could have said that in the note' she thought. Taking a dagger she twirled it in her hand, the past three days she had plenty of time to practice with the daggers, and she had used every moment. Taking it she flung it with good strength, watching as the blade stabbed the ground right between his feet. She wasn't going to hurt him, but the blade was served as a warning. Now all he needed to do was apologized and she would be friends with him again. She waited for his reaction, watching intently.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:27 pm 

1st Year (1)

Scott had noticed a bright tint come from the upper parts of the trees. Then a blade had stuck between his feet. Scott bent down and picked it up tossed it in his hand a few times before saying. "you know where you messed up, not killing me with it. Lesson two always kill your target." he began to walk away before turning around and throwing the knife into the trees. The blade had landed a few inches above her head. "come down before you hurt yourself." Scott said laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 pm 

Zandra grumbled under her breath cursing him, she was still mad at him but she didn't hate him, the stew was part of the training. Sighing she grabbed the dagger and pulled it out of the tree. She climbed down and then jumped when she reached the last low branch. She walked out toward the shack, looking at Scott under her hood, her new armor now fulling exposed. She was quite proud of herself, the armor was light enough that she could be fast but strong enough it could easily protect her. "You could have wrote that in your note you know." She said, her jaw clenching slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:01 am 

1st Year (1)

Scott had shown a little sorrow in he's features. "yeah must have slipped my mind you know poisoning the only person I've love" after Scott said that blood rushed to his checks. He thought to himself " oh.... I'm glad I'm wearing my helmet." he sat down on the forest floor. "come seat by me please."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:11 am 

Zandra had nearly gasped, she held it back, but her lips barely parted. 'He loves me...?' she thought. She watched as he sat, asking that she sit beside him. Her knees bent and she sat beside him among the years of fallen leaves on the ground. She was silent and tense, listening to everything around her, what does she say? "I..." Her words fell short, she didn't know what to say. She did love him, quite deeply. But she was suppose to be mad at him. She kept her head the hood covering her face, the word love running through her head over and over.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:38 pm 

1st Year (1)

Everything seemed so scrambled in his mind at this point. He's head felt like it was melting inside of his helmet. Zandra's face was hidden behind her hood. The world seemed to stop to watch what would happen next. The animals became quite, the wind had stopped blowing everything had became still. Scott quickly removed his helmet and tossed it to the side, he then removed her hood before grabbing her to pull her into a kiss. As he broke away he said "you have no idea how long I've been wanting that to happend again." he then hugged her and whispered into her ear. " I missed you"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:04 pm 

Zandras heart fluttered, him holding her was nice. She seemed to melt into his arms, she scooted closer, not wanting him to stop holding her. Hr anger disappeared and was replaced with a warmth she could not entirely describe. She kissed his jaw, "It feels like time stops when you kiss me Scott." She grinned lightly and kissed his jaw again. Gently she grabbed his chin so he was looking directly at her, "I forgive you for the stew..." Her blue eyes were gentle, she didn't need him to say sorry, this was enough.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:16 pm 

1st Year (1)

It was as if the world itself had cease to exist. All Scott could think about was Zandra, she had kissed his jaw a few times before pulling his chin slightly until there eyes had met. Everything about Zandra was beautiful to Scott. The color of her eyes was a brighter color of Scott's own eyes. He could lose himself in the eyes of Zandra so easily. She had forgiven him for the stew. He had no other thought other then too kiss her once more. So he had done just that to show his appreciation for her forgiveness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:35 pm 

Zandra grinned, the kiss giving her heart a new frenzy of fluttering. Zandra would have walked to the ends of the earth for Scott, she wanted to be by his side for as long a possible. Pulling back slightly she put her forehead to his, and took a deep breath, she had so much to say. Her hands trembled lightly as she poured her heart out, "I want to stay with you. I love you, OK? But I don't know if you want to be with me like that and that's ok, you still have the option of leaving, I won't stop you. People seem to always die around me, just like my parents, and I don't know if it's bad luck or what but..." She couldn't finish the rest. She wanted him to stay, she wanted to be with Scott, like the was no tomorrow, that maybe they only had today. 'Stay with me' she thought silently. Her blue eyes were wide now, she had just given him the option of leaving her, her hands trembled she had put it all out there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:05 pm 

1st Year (1)

Scott had instantly knew the answer when Zandra said that she loved him. He thought about what he would say next and maybe would regret what he said next later. "you showed me the light, and keep my heart from dying alone. It's because of you I have any reason at all to live. With that said" Scott stopped talking for a moment before saying. "will you marry me I know this is happening fast, but I think you and I were meant to be. I have this whole believe in destiny. The thought of dying does not scare me I have a Devine plan written for me." he's forehead never leaving hers the entire time they spoke they were in there own little world. No worries, no plans, no Death, nothing everything was at peace except for there hearts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:41 pm 

Zandra's heart seemed to go into override, the frantic beating of her heart sounded like that of a galloping horse. 'Marry me...' The words echoed in her mind, she sat back looking so deep into his icy eyes as if to look at his soul. The air was still, a light breeze caught her hair taking some of the small black strands causing them to dance around her face. A sly grin rose onto her face, "I'll have to think about it..." Her mind was made up already though. Marry him he asked, and marry him she would. She suddenly wrapped her arms around him, her bright blue eyes alight with pure excitement, "Yes, a thousand times yes." She kissed him, her mind racing with so many questions, 'How are we going to pull this off? I need to get a dress... Maybe my mothers dress? What kind of future will we have?' Her thoughts faded away as she focused on Scott, she loved him so much, and he didn't want to leave her. She couldn't stop grinning.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next