All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Jezzabelle didn't know that she was related to Bast, her adopted mother had worshiped her but never told her that Bast was her real mother. She had always lead her on to think that she was her mother. But, she was going to find out the truth soon. To meet another person that had a God as a parent. seemed like it was unlikely but she was going to do that.
Something had happened, Seth was trying to take over. Bast knew that her daughter was powerful. She also knew that she was lonely after having a guy she liked leave her. It seemed that meeting up with someone else would be best. But, she decided to have her go on a quest first to see if she was worthy to do this important task. And, wouldn't you know it, that the quest was going well. Now, she was at a tavern, resting from her journey. She could hardly believe Bast gave HER a quest. Bast still hadn't told her the truth about her, really she was wondering when would be a good time to tell her that. Bast knew Jezz would be angry that she let a terrible controlling woman raise her. But, she had picked Jezzabelle's mother for a reason. Perhaps, the reason would be shown in this quest.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:03 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Connmar was pleased when he received word that the Assassin's Guild Master had a contract for him. It was not often the Guild Master called on outsiders to do work for him but the message said it was something that was fit only for Connmar. Connmar did not know what to make of this seeing how there were many Veteran Assassin's with the same skill set as himself. But nevertheless money was money and that happened to be something Connmar was rather short on.

As he entered the Guild Quarters the Guild Master was already at the front door awaiting Connmar. "Ah Connmar I have been waiting I have something that you would kill to get your hands on." the Guild Master said with a most interesting look. Connmar replied with a faint voice as he always does "well let me have it. The Guild Master replied "always straight to the point no nonsense that's why I like you Connmar at any rate the contract is on a corrupt businessmen named Maris." Connmar thought to him self could this be the same Maris from all those years ago before saying "give me the details" the Guild Master replied "this man likes to steal from the poor making there life already more miserable than it is"
Connmar said "that's all I need to know I'll take the contract"

Connmar arrived at the position just as Maris was entering he was in the company of two guards Connmar would have sprang too action immediately if it were not for the worry of more gaurds be present. A quick recon of the building suggested otherwise Connmar pleased by the lack of security quickly dispatch the two guards without Maris knowing any better. Oh Maris my old friend I've come to collect my pay from your head." Connmar said with a wicked laugh Maris completely Shocked from the voice turned to meet the blade of Connmars Sword. "That's for putting me in jail" Connmar said to the lifeless Maris he quickly left the scene to go collect his reward and possibly spend a bit of it in the local tavern.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:15 pm 

She looked at the man that just came in the tavern, for some reason he caught her interest. She gives him a smile. "Well hello there." she flicked her tail a bit, she hadn't always had a tail and cat ears, but because of wanting to please Bast all her life,. it seemed only natural to get them. "You caught my eye there handsome, and I am all alone on my journey. I could use someone to share a drink with, and perhaps even someone to travel with. I suppose it seems bold of me to ask without knowing you at all.But. I am a rather bold kind of person." She moves over close, and brushes her tail up on his leg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 pm 

1st Year (1)

Connmar replied with a quaint smirk "I'm a mercenary, I don't know who you are or what you think your going to accomplish here but it's not going to work unless, you have the coin to hire me."
Afterwords he continued to drink his freshly prepared beverage. Then spoke up "maybe I will accompany you on your journey, you have a certain fell about you." I've only felt once before I'd like to see where this goes. the lady is strange to having singled me out in mere moment of entering the tavern. He thought to himself

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:29 pm 

"So all you are interested in is coin? You are a strange man, only desiring that in life. There are much more, finer things in life than just making money." She looked at him, and her fingers danced on his skin. The feeling of dark magic sparked on his arm, probably giving him a tingle. "What I can do for you is far more than just coin. What is your dream in life? Surely, you want something that you are going to buy with this money. So, what do you want to buy so badly?" She was rather curious, why did this man draw her in so much? It was almost like invisible arrows were pointing at him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:52 pm 

1st Year (1)

"You seem like a nice girl but you don't want to know what I plan on doing with this money." Connmar remarked in slight distaste "but I will give you the basic principles of this world, money is used to gain goods or for that fact anything from anothers company to land. without money you can have nothing this is the world we live in." connmar said before feeling a tingling sensation in his arm.
"What I dream of is also None of your business as well. I'll give you one more chance to leave before this gets really interesting for me not so much you" Connmar said removing his gloves from his hands.
I will show her the many battles I have participated in as big father Seth was the God of destruction and war. he could look back on his fights as if he was there himself and learn from them. or share these experiences with others. if she persist maybe this will make her lose her taste of me. He thought to himself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:42 pm 

"If you are going to tell me nothing, how am I supposed to help you get what you desire? I am not one of those prissy girls, who just go around doing good deeds. I have a feeling you think I will view what you want with distaste. I may surprise you with my reaction to what you want. Give me a chance to show you I am no normal woman. Can't you see I am something different? With my cat ears and tail, and the way the shadows move around me? I can handle whatever you may have to say, I am no frail girl." She folds her arms, looking at you with a strong glance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:59 pm 

1st Year (1)

Connmar sighed before saying "I tried doing it the easy way now prepare your self." Connmar's eyes changed to a blood red color as he shifted his head too look into the eyes of the girl next to him, that is when he noticed the strange ears and tail of the girl. He grabbed the girls hands and stared into her eyes. The visions of all his Ill Deeds starts to flash before her. From the time he first took life at the orphanage to recently beheading Maris before coming to the tavern. He voice played in her head "all I want is death and power. I wish to be the king of this pathetic world and shape it into greatness. I want a to have a legacy none will ever forget." He's eyes returned to there normal brown color his hands receded. Then he ordered another drink suspecting the girl to run away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:03 pm 

She looked at him, she was not fearful of what she saw in his eyes at all. In fact, it fascinated her. She was rather curious of why he had done the things he did, and just how he was planning to shape the world. "Well, every king needs a good queen..and believe me, I am just as wicked as you. I killed my mother, and set a country against its king. What you showed me didn't scare me at all. It made me want to know your plans."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:57 am 

1st Year (1)

Connmar raised a eyebrow out of intrigue about what the lady had just said. Maybe she was to be part of his plan only time would tell. But for now he didn't trust her he trusted no one. "so you want in on my little plan do you" as he finished he's sentence a rumors began to spread of a God trying to kill the other gods with the Spear of Romulus.Connmar thought to himself Hmm this might be worth my time if what they say is true having the gods owe me a few favors wouldn't hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:13 pm 

"Well, are you going to tell me? Perhaps I need to earn your trust first though. If you have any ideas of how I can prove to you that I will be a good companion for you, please suggest it." She flicked her ear, hearing the rumors being spoken around them. Whoever was trying to kill the Gods was a fool she thought to herself. The other Gods would beat them for sure, if they heard about it. She pretty much didn't think she could get the spear from whichever God it was anyways, if they had any chance with the other Gods, they could wipe out her like a flea.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 pm 

1st Year (1)

Connmar finished his drink before laying a few coins down on the countertop "here's you a tip for your service and as for you, you can start by telling me your name aswell as helping me find out more about these speculations" Connmar then walked to a support beam and proped himself against it to get a better hearing vantage without being seen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:05 am 

"My name is Jezzabelle. Well..I think if it is true what they are saying, that God is foolish...most likely the other gods will work together to stop him from beating them." She moved closer to him, sort of making a spell so they could be unseen by the rest of the group. "That item is strong, but it can't beat all of them together. It also makes me wonder which God is doing that too."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:52 am 

1st Year (1)

connmar smiled behind his fabric mask then spoke to Jezzabelle " it's not the question of which God but why he's doing it" that's all the information Connmar would release .
he knew it was his Father Seth has always been plotting against the other gods. He knew this girl was smart it wouldn't take her long to figure it out "I heard that there calling all Demigods to the pyramid of Giza in hopes of slaying this one God what God has the power to make the other gods so scared" another man at the table around the others spoke up "I heard that it's the God of destruction who ever that Is and the gods sent a message to all there priest and Priestess to find as many Demigods as possible" Connmar cursed silently "looks like I won't be the only one trying to do this"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:09 pm 

"Why is easy to figure out, he probably wants to be the highest of the Gods, the one that will be the only God." She tilts her head a bit. "You are a demigod that has been called to do this then?" She wasn't sure she could defeat a God, especially if he had that item. But, if she didn't help him, he would never trust her. "I will help you with your quest. Even though it is dangerous for a normal mortal to try to do it. Does that help with trusting me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:16 pm 

1st Year (1)

Connmar was greeted by a question a question that he knew the answer to but would not willingly give up. Jezzabelle was constant on trying to earn what little trust Connmar would give. "perhaps but trust is not given it's earned you will earn my trust by proving yourself. But before we leave on this quest is there anything you need to finish, because once we leave we will be gone for sometime" he would accompany her and observe he did not want extra baggage that would slow him down if the girl wasn't useful.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 pm 

"I will prove myself to you. You will see." doing this was like a death sentence. He was a demigod, so it would help her a bit but compared to him she was just a mortal. Or so she thought. She was really a demigod like himself. She had been fooled to being a mortal, since her mother knew something about Jezzabelle that Seth wouldn't know. A secret lay in Jezzabelle's heart. "I need to do a quest for my goddess. But, that can be done anytime. I don't think she is in a hurry for me to do this."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 pm 

1st Year (1)

Connemara looked at Jezzabelle with a questionable look. "If what you say is true you will most likely not be coming back. but if you incest on dying before you completing your mission very well. Let us begin are Journey. unless you're having second thoughts about completing a question for you by Best now." And with that he had exited the tavern.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:12 pm 

"Hum, you seem to not have much faith in me. Well, are you wanting to help me in my quest? I do not think you will do that for some reason." It was a fact, if she tried to defeat a god, she would probably die. It was a big thing to do just to get close to a guy. It didn't seem quite worth it to a normal person. But, he was not the only person she wanted to prove herself to. She wanted to see if her power was good enough to even get close to touching the gods.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:57 am 

1st Year (1)

Connmar had stopped just outside the door to respond to Jezzabelle. "this is your quest given to you by a God it would be wrong for me to interfere unless you really need my help I will only observe.