All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

She knew he wouldn't want to help, even though she had a feeling he wouldn't it still made her angry. "So I am going to help you with something that I will probably die doing, yet you won't help me with a simple quest? How is that fair?" She glared at him, if her acting this way made him not want to have her join him, well maybe it was just not meant to be. She could always try to get Seth on her own. She didn't need him. Oh, yes...really she needed him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:13 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Connmar laughed " I highly doubt it will be a deadly quest, but if it is I will help. That is what I meant by I will help only if I have too. Think of these as a test if you preform well, I will grant you what little trust I have. That trust will be in the form of letting you accompany me on my own Quest. So what is your Decision shall I tag along or go on my way." Connmar had no time for petty games hes very future was at stake.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:49 am 

"How do you know if it is a deadly quest or not?" she was finding herself rather annoyed with him, making her go on this quest on her own unless she was in big trouble, she was offering her life for him and that is all he was giving? "You know, I am risking my life to tangle with a god...and you won't help me on a measly quest? I am beginning to wonder if this is even worth it at all."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:13 am 

1st Year (1)

Connmar was become annoyed with the Girl again he replied with distaste. "that is a very good question." he couldn't think of another way to reply other then being smart with her. "for all I know your quest could be to fetch some laundry. if you need something killed I'll help. if you need to break into a house or steal something I'll help. I know my personal quest is worth my time, I'll come along if it proves to be worth my time I'll help." as he finished he's began to walk away. It was now or never for Jezzabelle to ask him to accompany her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 pm 

"Yes, my quest is from Bast..." she stares at him a bit, she was beginning not to like him very much, what did it matter if it was from a god or not..for helping him he should help her out. She scowls a bit, maybe this guy wasn't what she wanted like she first thought when she saw him. It goes to show you can't judge a person on looks alone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:19 pm 

1st Year (1)

Connmar had stopped and thought to himself. "Bast...Bast....Bast seemed familiar ah what the hell helping her won't hurt" Connmar had turned around and talked to Jezzabelle "very good you passed my test your not a pushover I will help you with your quest please lead the way." a devilish grin started to form underneath his cloth mask.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:09 pm 

She scowls. Not liking being tested like that. She was beginning to see being hot wasn't the most important thing about a person. Well, she needed help with her quest, if he stayed with this attitude, she would just dump him. Though, she did make a promise to stick by him. She was rather regretting her promise now. "I would hope Bast sounds familiar, she is one of the major goddesses." She heads out of the tavern, hoping he would follow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:18 pm 

1st Year (1)

Connmar reluctantly followed his newly found companion. She could be a great help or a setback either way he was soon to find out. He sighed before saying "I'm coming just lead the way."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:07 pm 

She heads out, really she had no idea where she was supposed to be going. "I need some hints of where to look." She admitted, not liking to have to say that to him. She was sure he would say something cruel. She liked bad boys sure,. but not when they were bad to her. She really hoped he would treat her the way she deserved to be treated. She had to show him that she was worth his time somehow.