All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:33 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was hurtful to hear Harry's disapproval so directly, but Draco didn't want to show the hurt on his face. Harry didn't care about him or his feelings, so he couldn't see why he should care about his. It was hard, but he knew that he could do it. He straightened his back, and stared his flatmate down.
"Well, I am sorry. Am I being gay too loudly?" He spat, not caring if anybody saw or heard them. All he cared about was making Harry think about what he was doing, and why he felt the need to hate Draco so much. "Is my aura of gay distracting your straight sports? Well, I am so sorry. I shall be more considerate about where I gay in the future."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:48 pm 

A momentary trace of surprise flashed across Harry's features, but it disappeared as soon as it had showed when Harry clenched his teeth. He swallowed hard, completely enraged by what Draco was insinuating, and Harry's shoulders tensed up in a way that indicated that he was on the brink of closing the distance between them.
He wanted to answer, he wanted to spit like Draco was spitting at him, he wanted to be the one to yell not being yelled at; however, when he wanted to correct Draco, the words didn't come. Though Harry's hands were balled up in fists and dangerously close to acting, in the middle of his rage he was at a loss for words. Of course it wasn't because Draco was gay, but Harry didn't know how to express what it was.
He was absolutely infuriated by the sight of Draco towering on the bleachers, but a brief moment, his tension dissolved as he realised he had no good answer to give. Slightly surprised by that realisation, Harry frowned and looked away while he yanked at the strap of his bag.
"I'm not doing this," he muttered tensely, before continuing past the bleachers, absolutely relieved by the fact that, for once, Draco wouldn't be home.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:45 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

"**** you," Draco said, not sure whether Harry heard him or not. He felt a weird mix between being angry and being hurt, and he had no idea how to make sense of it. He loathed the school board for forcing them to share a flat, and he was honestly relieved that he was going to spent the evening with Chad. He might even make Chad bring him home for the night, simply so he wouldn't have to be in the same flat as Harry, but he hadn't quite decided on that yet.
Most of the torn feelings disappeared once Chad came bouncing back to him; now freshly showered for their date, and obviously very excited about it as well.
Draco decided to forget about his conversation with Harry, and instead allowed Chad to wrap his arms around him, and lift him softly into a kiss that was mostly smiles. He could take a lot of abuse from Harry as long as Chad was this happy to see him every time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:08 am 

It was probably fair to say that this had been one of the first nights of his life. His body felt on the brink of falling apart after practically fleeing from last nights practice and an interrupted sleep had left him with a headache.
Harry had collapsed in his bed the moment he had gotten home only to be woken well into the night. There was a bathroom between their room and Harry shouldn't have /heard/ but by the time he was fully awake there was no mistakening nor blocking out the sounds.
How unnecessarily petty Draco had showed to be still made Harry's blood boil the morning after. He had left the apartment with a slammed door around 4 am to instead spend what was left of the night in one of the school's study areas. Making his way back, some five hours later, Harry was angry in advance but with no desire to argue; Harry sincerely hoped the flat was emptied, not wanting to be anywhere near Draco after /that/.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:46 pm 

Maybe it had been unnecessarily petty of Draco to bring Chad with him home, but he couldn't really help it. He was angry, and he wanted to show Harry that he was angry.
In the morning, the actions seemed unnecessary, even to himself, but maybe that was just because he had had a very good night. He was standing the the kitchen now, wearing Chad's shirt, a pair of boxers and nothing else, as made them breakfast. Chad was standing directly behind him, arms wrapped around Draco's waist, and his chin resting on his shoulder. Chad was shirtless, but he had put on his jeans again, as to not be indecent.
Occasionally, he would place soft kisses on Draco's cheek or neck, causing Draco to smile softly, as he focused on not breaking their omelettes.
"You shouldn't keep distracting me like this," he muttered, and Chad grinned happily.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:06 pm 

It took a lot of courage for Harry to cover the last few yards towards their front door, and even standing in front of it, he waited several long seconds before even acting. He was trying to listen for any activities he might want to avoid; really though, Harry just desperately wanted the flat to be empty, or at least silent.
Harry must have stood in front of the door for a solid minute before he decided that he couldn't hear anything incriminating, and he was tired of being chased out and around by Draco; therefore, Harry finally got out his keys before - as loudly as possible, just in case - unlocked the door.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:36 pm 

Once Draco heard the door unlock, spite completely took over. He knew that it had to be Harry, and he knew that he wanted to rub his thing with Chad in his face as much as he could. So, instead of just staying slightly too domestic with Chad, he turned around, wrapping his arms around Chad's neck, and tiptoed up to kiss him. The lacrosse player had no issue with returning his kiss, and only pulled Draco in closer, as he smiled into the kiss. It was a little childish, but he felt that it was the best way to **** of Harry, so he was willing to be childish about it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:20 pm 

Harry entered the apartment hopeful, but it only took a few steps into the hallway to realise that the world is cruel and so is Draco; the moment he saw the two entangled in a kiss.
"I swear to God, Draco," Harry instinctively exhaled, and the sound of his own voice surprised even him. Despise all of his anger and irritation, Harry's voice sounded exhausted, and as he stood in the hallway looking through the doorway to the kitchen, more than anything Harry seemed tired.
"How am I being unreasonable when I ask you to keep it out of the ****ing common areas?" Harry's eyes were fixated on Draco, barely acknowledging the presence of his teammate. Harry's lips had momentarily been parted as if he was going to continue, but seconds after finishing his question, he clenched his teeth, as the exhaustion slowly made way to his frustration.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:53 pm 

The second he heard Harry's voice, Draco knew that he had achieved his mission. He broke away from Chad, attempting to look surprised, but he doubted that he succeeded very well in that. Chad, on the other hand, looked very confused, and maybe even a little upset, about the entire ordeal. That was the only thing that made Draco feel a pang of regret. He really shouldn't drag Chad into his stupid revenge train.
"I didn't know you were home already," he stated, looking directly at Harry. "Also, you say that as if we were shagging on the counter. It was literally just a kiss. Lay off."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:43 pm 

"I don't care," Harry spat back within seconds of Draco finishing this sentence. Once again he seemed surprised by how quickly Draco had managed to get his blood boiling, Harry's breath got momentarily stuck in his throat; in an attempt to hide that reaction, he clenched his teeth hard and turned to face the coat rack.
He felt like he was literally steaming, and stripped out of his jacket. The moment he took off that layer of clothes, the tension in his shoulders became noticeable, now that they were only covered by his t-shirt. "I don't want to look at it," he mumbled through clenched teeth, and it was only after speaking that he, defiantly and challenging, turned to meet Draco's eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:47 pm 

Draco rolled his eyes at that, unable to believe how homophobic Harry was. Or rather, the homophobia he understood, what surprised him was that he kept up the behaviour in front of Chad. Normally Harry would tone it down a lot in front of his fellow team member, but maybe he got tired of pretending to not be a homophobic butthole.
"Man, calm down," Chad said, wearing a soft frown, obviously hurt by the entire ordeal. Draco gently put a hand on his arm, not wanting him to get involved. It was between himself and Harry after all.
"**** you," Draco snapped, done with being any kind of subtle. "But fine, we'll take our gay out of your homophobic face," he bit, as he grabbed Chad proper by the wrist, and started dragging him back to his room.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:36 am 

Draco's words hit Harry like a punch in the gut, and he was too surprised by them for him to interfere when the two others left the kitchen. Harry was absolutely startled by being called homophobic and in a matter of seconds his disorientation was replaced by a sickening nausea. He wanted to argue against that, but he couldn't find the words to do so and before he knew of it, Draco had slammed the door behind them.

It had almost been a week and a half since Harry had seen neither Draco nor Chad. Harry had spend as little time in the dorm as physically possible, and had instead buried himself in school work and track. He had even skipped the last week worth of group training in an attempt to distance himself from Chad; something which had gone greatly until his coach had been waiting for him after his lecture today to cuss him out for skipping training. He had reminded him that Harry was here because of his lacrosse scholarship, and that if he didn't show up to training tonight, he would personally see him expelled. Therefore, Harry now stood on the grassy field, with his heart in his throat.
The last ten days had been intense, not only academically but also emotionally. Completely devastated and frustrated by Draco's words, Harry had over the course of the last few days had several long (uncomfortable) talks with Ginny and these had left him on edge with his nerves on his sleeve.
Harry had been fidgeting with his racket when he finally found Chad in the crowd, and the sight that met him made Harry take a step back in intimidation. Harry saw the other's lips move, but if he said anything, the words had been erased of Harry's memory when Chad's fist struck his face.
Chad fist rammed against the bridge of Harry's nose and caught him taking a step backwards. Already off his balance, the force of the punch easily knocked Harry backwards and onto the grass. Harry wasn't sure if his blurry vision was caused by the immediate pain or by his lack of glasses; but from what he saw, Harry was certain Chad would have struck him again if some other teammates hadn't held him back.
The punch had caught the team off guard, and shocked by the physicality of their otherwise calm teammate, nobody had seen the first hit come. Words expression this were said around Harry, as somebody helped him to his feet, but his head was killing him, and he had no answer to offer; not even when his instincts were to say that he had it coming.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:54 pm 

Draco was furious.
Harry had been a homophobic butthole towards him and Chad for so long, and now that Chad had decided to do something about it, it's suddenly his ass on the line. Sure, he didn't agree with the violence, but he was going to support Chad no matter what.
That was also why he had been with him to the principal's office. He knew that Chad wasn't the brightest, and that he would need someone to talk his case. It was ridiculous that Chad was facing expulsion due to having punched Harry in the face, and Draco had let them know that. He might also have included his father's name in the conversation, even if he knew that his father wouldn't help him. After all, he didn't approve of Draco's sexuality, and there was no way he was going to help Draco's male lover get out of trouble. The principal didn't have to know that though, and he seemed to believe it when Draco said that he would involve his father.
All in all, Draco had managed to make sure that Chad only got a week's suspension, instead of being expelled entirely. The lacrosse player hadn't stopped thanking him since they left the office, and while it was nice that Chad was thankful, then it was a little too much. After all, he just thought that Chad should stand a fair chance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:48 pm 

Harry had only left his room because he knew Chad was at the Dean's office now, and that Draco had accompanied him. Of course, this he didn't know because either of the two in question had told him; the news had reached Harry through several teammates, and eventually through Ron.
Harry was greatly relieved by the fact that this injury had excused him from training, because from what Ron told him, Chad had called him a homophobe moments before striking him, and while that seemingly had left the remaining team in confusion, the accusation made Harry to nauseous to face any of them. He had expressed this to Ron, who had excused it as being caused by his mild concussion, but after another talk with Ginny Harry was starting to consider that it might be something else (but equally unnerving).
He had been on edge the last few days, and as he poured himself a glass of water to take a painkiller in the flats shared kitchen, Harry couldn't stop thinking about Draco.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:54 pm 

Draco knew that it was a risk, but Chad really wanted to hang out with him after it all, and Draco had to study, so they had to return to the flat he was sharing with Harry.
The other had been home a lot, probably due to the injury caused by Chad. Draco had mostly managed to avoid him, and whenever they accidentally ended up in the same room, he would leave immediately. It wasn't very elegant, but he has nothing to say to Harry, and he doubted that the other had anything to say to him either.
However, Chad hadn't seen his teammate at all since the incident, and he was still boiling with rage. Draco really didn't want another incident, not after he has just promised the principal that it was a one time thing, so he just hoped that Harry would be out, so Chad wouldn't have to see him.
He unlocked the door to their shared flat, looking briefly over at Chad, before opening. "You don't have to get in here with me. I'll just pick up my things, and then we'll go to the library," he said, but Chad didn't seem convinced. The lacrosse player hadn't been keen on letting Draco be alone with Harry since the incident, and had almost begged him to ask to get moved, but Draco had refused. He had been living there first, and he refused to get bullied out.
"I'll go with you in, just in case," Chad said, and Draco didn't bother asking in case of what. Instead he just sighed, and entered his apartment with Chad.
"Fine, but I don't want any trouble, even if he is here."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:24 pm 

The sound of the door unlocking made a chill run down Harry's spine, well aware of the fact that there was no way for him to avoid Draco now. The kitchen only had one exit leading towards the hallway, and even if he ran for it, there was no way he could leave unnoticed.
In an attempt to steady himself for what was (possibly) to come, Harry washed down the painkillers with a large drink of water, before turning his back towards the kitchen door to instead face the sink. Harry was in no mood for confrontation, and he desperately hoped that Draco would just continue to his room.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:39 pm 

Chad nodded at Draco's statement, even if he didn't seem like he accepted the statement. Draco just hoped that Harry wasn't home, so that they could avoid any kind of confrontation and drama. Sure, he loathed Harry for what he had done, but he wasn't in any mood to take a fight with him. It was over after all, and there was absolutely nothing more they could do about it. He had done what he could.
Sadly, he wasn't going to be that lucky. He had left one of his big books in the kitchen, and he really needed it. Of course, then that was the place his flatmate had decided to be, and once Draco realised, it was impossible to avoid.
"I'm sorry," he said, his voice neutral, mostly just tired. He had no fight left in him, and he just hoped that Chad would behave. "I really just need my book, then we'll be out again."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:17 pm 

"Don't worry about it," Harry muttered with his back still towards Draco, but when the other used the word we, Harry instinctively looked over his shoulder. It felt like Harry ought to insist on having a talk with Draco, but it was clear that Draco was in no mood to linger, and Chads presence made Harry doubt what it even was he wanted to talk to Draco about.
With slow movements, he turned, resting his pals against the edge of the counter as he every now and then glanced at Draco. Actually looking at him felt like too much, and even though Harry's eyes were only on Draco for a few moments, Harry bit his lip, before once again looking away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm 

"Why would he worry?" Chad boomed, and Draco already knew that it wasn't going to be pretty. He was so against any kind of trouble, but he could understand why Chad would still have some strong resentment towards Harry. Chad moved the cross the room, probably to punch Harry again, or do something even worse. He stepped in before the situation could escalate though, and sent Chad a strong look.
"Chad, stop it," he snapped, looking up at him with a stern look. "Wait in the hall, I'll go get my books, and we will leave."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 pm 

Chad's sudden outburst of anger wasn't unexpected, but it still caught Harry of guard. Flinching away from Chad, Harry instinctively took a step back, hitting the small of his back against the counter top edge.
It was obvious that he thought he had another punch coming, and, seemingly more surprised by the fact that his face wasn't hurting, Harry just gawked at Draco. Seeing his roommate step in was absolutely shocking, and both flustered and completely embarrassed by the situation he had gotten himself into, Harry had to look away.
His eyes momentarily met Chad's, but he had a hard time looking at either of the two other's present. "Listen, I'm sorry," he muttered, looking away when he spoke. Harry briefly glanced at Draco, wanting to say so much more, but Chad's presence intimidated him into silence.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next