All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:42 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

My some kind of divine intervention, Draco had managed to let go of his thoughts of Harry, figuring with himself that that ship had long since sailed and that there was no reason to obsess over that anymore. So naturally, the only proper thing to do after such a revelation was to get absolutely hammered.
Luckily for Draco, Pansy was exactly the right kind of person to indulge him in that kind of mad behaviour and as he stumbled into the flat, not sure whether Harry was home or not, he realised that maybe he had had a little too much.
He blessed the fact that he didn’t have classes in the morning, as he kicked off his stilettos, only then realising what a terrible ruckus he was making.
That was why, he told himself, he went to Harry’s door to see if he was home, gingerly knocking on the door to his room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:38 pm 

Between the door opening and closing, and the other’s shoes Harry had had no problem hearing Draco’s arrival. He was, however, deeply surprised by the sudden knock of his door.
Startled, Harry pushed himself further into an upright position. In the four months Harry had lived there, he didn’t think Draco had every been in his room once. That thought alone made Harry’s heart race. “Yeah? Come in, what’s up?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:07 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Draco knew that he wasn’t exactly the picture of grace as he opened the door into Harrys room, but that wasn’t really important right in that moment.
“Hi, sorry. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn’t woken you up,” he stated, slightly goofy grin on his lips as he did. He could tel that he hadn’t woken Harry up though and for that he was immensely pleased. “Did you have a good time on your date?”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:38 pm 

Seeing Draco's expression, Harry himself couldn't help but smile. Seeing Draco out in town had been breathtaking, but, in that moment, he knew he enjoyed this version of Draco more.
"No, you're alright," he wanted to reassure Draco, his presence having only served to disorient him. After all, he figured it was probably obvious Harry hadn't been sleeping.
His response to the question came out almost as awkwardly.
"Uh, yeah, I did," he said, shifting his posture to a more upright one. Harry had changed into his pajamas, and instinctively, he pulled one leg up towards him, tucking it under himself. His smile had dimmed slightly. "I did. She was really sweet."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21