All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:00 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco decided to stay focused on his makeup, more keen than ever to go out and get shitfaced with Pansy. He had absolutely no right to get mad, or even disappointed, that Harry was seeing other people, yet he couldn’t stop the ache in his chest. It was absolutely ridiculous, seeing as Draco technically had a boyfriend himself, but it almost made Draco feel nauseous.
“Sadly can’t give you any advice there,” he stated, hoping to lighten it all up a little. He tried to not show how badly the conversation was affecting him, but he wasn’t sure how good he was at that.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:07 pm 

Harry huffed out another brief but genuine laugh. The smile remained on his lips as he, nodding ever so slightly, took a moment to rise and wipe down the sink.
"I appreciate the sentiment, though," he answered, turning away from the sink and towards Draco. Harry took a moment to first look at Draco's profile, and then his reflection in the mirror.
"That's a very pretty colour on you." The comment was gentle but spoken thoughtless, and Harry didn't linger upon it. His eyes returned onto Draco. "You have fun, yeah? I'll see you later."
With that, Harry left the bathroom. After the soft shuffling of his shoes, Harry was out of the flat in a matter of minutes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:02 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Even if the compliment was rather tame, it still managed to rattle Draco enough so that he had to put his brush back down. He looked over at his flatmate, trying to use that to justify his putting the brush back down, rather than being flustered like some kind of idiot.
“Thank you,” he said in a soft voice as he looked after his flatmate, trying not to look too longing. “You too.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:19 pm 

Even sitting in the far end of the bar, Harry couldn't hep but notice the minute Draco and his friend stepped into the bar. For a crowded bar, Harry still managed to, every now and then, get a brief but clear view of the pair whenever the crowd behind Charlie dispersed or shifted. Draco had been at the bar for the last hour or so, and Harry had found it to be terribly distracting.
Harry was enjoying himself, finding Charlie to both be charming and pretty, and hadn't thought his involuntary, stolen glances at Draco had been anything out of the ordinary. That was, until Draco suddenly got up to go to the bar.
Too abruptly, Harry sputtered a, "Let me get you another drink, yeah?"
His eyes only found Charlie after speaking, and despite his smile, he saw her repress an urge to glance across her shoulder in search for whatever had caught Harry's eye.
"Sure," she said, good humored and, most importantly, unbothered. "Get yourself one too, I hate drinking alone."
Harry's smile changed at that, the corner of his mouth pulling up into a crooked grin. He was already in the process of standing up. "Another pint and a soda for the sake of solidarity."
"Exactly." Charlie returned the grin, and unexpectedly, it made Harry's heart skip a beat.
Not knowing how to address that, he offered her another little smile, before crossing the room towards the same end of the bar as Draco; who, looked in a way that quickly made history of Charlie's smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:15 pm 

It was entirely a coincidence that Draco and Pansy had ended up at the same bar as Harry and his date. It was a stupid move on Draco’s part, seeing as he had no stakes in the relationship with Harry and he should just let it go, but he still wanted to see what he was up against, so to speak.
It hadn’t helped that Pansy had caught the attention of some pretty girl and was now busy chatting her up, leaving Draco to silently pine. Sure, he could have gone out with his boyfriend, or what the hell ever Chad insisted that they were, but he also wasn’t in the mood to babysit a golden retriever. Besides, he had wanted to wear a dress and Chad was always weird about that.
Sick of being the third wheel, Draco decided to go to the bar to get them, ie him, some more to drink. He hadn’t even realised that his flatmate had gotten up as well, before they basically collided at the bar, something that pleased Draco a little bit too much.
“Hello stranger,” he said with a crooked grin as Harry approached. Draco was standing a lot taller than Harry than he usually was, due to the high stiletto heels he was wearing. It did help to highlight some of the differences between the two of them. “Fancy meeting you here.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:35 pm 

While Harry had noticed Draco must have added some inches to his height, he didn't fully realize just how strikingly tall Draco was until standing in this close proximity. Looking up at the man towering above him, Harry couldn't do much else than to smile wide and dumbly. "Yeah, I'd say."
Finding that he had to take half a step backwards to fully take in the sight of Draco, Harry's eyes shamelessly dipped. What had interested him in the first place was the height of Draco's shoes, but as his gaze wandered upwards it became very evident that other things had caught his eye.
The way Draco's dress clung to him - for that matter the mere fact that Draco was even wearing a dress - made Harry's mouth go dry, though his grin didn't falter. Despite being fully aware that his eyes had lingered, Harry once again met Draco's eyes without any remorse or regret; just another bright smile and a silent acknowledgement of what he suspected Draco had done intentionally.
"You look like you should be on your way to ruin some poor professor's marriage," he teased, once again stepping that half a step closer. Through the tease there was no criticism; on the contrary. Harry thought Draco looked nothing short of breathtaking.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:16 pm 

It would be a lie to say that Draco didn’t appreciate the way that Harry was looking at him. It wasn’t that Draco didn’t know that he looked absolutely stunning in the dress, but he did appreciate the fact that Harry was able to see that too. It didn’t help on the lingering attraction Draco felt for his flatmate, but he figured that that would be a problem for later.
“Maybe I will,” he stated with a smirk, liking how it sounded even if he knew that none of the professors were attractive enough to catch his attention. Then again, the plan was never really a plan at all.
“The night is young and I still have time.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:49 pm 

Harry's smile widened at that, seemingly unable to help it.
"Maybe just ruin some poor guy's life," he instead suggested, phrasing it a little broader. Whether or not he was a contender to be said guy wasn't even clear to Harry himself. He had intended to include himself it the statement yet Harry couldn't deny that he had left his date's company in favour for Draco's, however brief it might be. That, however, didn't seem to dim his smile.
In fact, when the bartender approached them, Harry nodded cocked his head in Draco's direction, even before the man had phrased his question. Draco getting served first would allow Harry to linger another few moments longer; Harry couldn't deny it had been a conscious decision.
"What can I get you?" the bartender asked Draco.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:30 pm 

Draco was enjoying the attention from Harry, fully well knowing that his flatmate was on a date with someone else, yet he had decided to spend his time at the bar with Draco, even if it was just temporarily. It probably didn’t mean anything at the end of the day, but Draco still took it as somewhat of a win.
“I’ll have a moscow mule and an appletini,” he said while smiling warmly at the bartender, considering if he should be on the list of possible men who’s life he would have to ruin.
“And whatever my friend is having is on me as well,” he said with a soft nod in the direction of Harry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:51 pm 

At that, Harry looked almost flustered. In his mind, there was no way he would allow Draco to pay for his drink, let alone Charlie's; that, however, didn't fully translate once the bartender was looking at him for an order.
"A pint of lager and a seltzer," he just barely managed to answer, actually having thought of having a soda. When the bartender left, Harry didn't correct him. Instead, he yet again turned towards Draco. Leaning against the bar, Harry ducked his head to look at Draco.
"You do know I'm on a date, right?" he asked, a crooked smile on his face. Though his tone was accusing, he evidently had taken no offense. "There's no way I'm letting you pay for that."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:35 pm 

Draco shrugged at that, not too keen on paying for Harry’s date’s drink, but he also wasn’t about to retract his offer because of it. In fact, it almost made it all the more fun to pay for him.
“I am not going to allow you to refuse,” Draco said with a confident smirk and a soft shrug of his shoulder. He figured that it wouldn’t take a lot of fighting for Harry to accept his offer, so he was going to give it a go.
“But if you insist, then you owe me a drink in the future.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:45 pm 

Harry but his bottom lip, visibly having to hold his tongue not to instinctively counter Draco's proposal. The mere fact that Draco had suggested they have a drink sent Harry's mind racing at a thousand miles an hour, unable to decipher what he should read into that. Despite it all, a smile shone through the grimace.
Straightening his posture slightly, Harry had seemed to have come to terms with it.
"Which was your order?" he asked casually, but completely transparently. The grin had left his lips but it remained in his eyes. "Moscow mule or the apple martini?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:48 pm 

The fact that that was all it took to get Harry to stop fighting Draco on paying for the drinks made him smirk. He knew that it was stupid, because the two of them could and should not be more than just flat mates, but he still liked that he had Harry’s attention like that. It made him feel some kind of way that he was not willing to think about nor describe.
“Take an educated guess,” he stated, willing to play a little game with Harry. “You know me sorta well and you know Pansy a little.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:46 am 

Harry had to take a moment to consider that, and thankfully, the bartender arriving with the order provided just that pause. Crossing his arms, he leaned against the bar on his elbows. Though Harry would agree that he had come to get to know Draco, he wasn't sure he knew enough about the drinks themselves to form an educated guess.
The bartender left the two drinks and Harry's seltzer lined up in front of them before disappearing off to pour the remaining lager, and, unsurprisingly, Draco didn't offer any clue as to which of the two drinks he had ordered for himself. Finally looking away fro the drinks and back onto Draco, Harry reached out in order to push the copper glass towards Draco, a boyish grin forming on his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:16 am 

Finding himself pleased with Harry’s pick, Draco grabbed the cup and took a sip from the straw, indicating that his flatmate’s guess had been correct. It was a silly display, Draco realised as he put his drink back down, but he would just have to go with it.
“Good guessing,” he stated with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:24 am 

"Oh, it wasn't a guess," Harry corrected, his voice airy with a laugh that never came. Straightening his posture, getting off of the counter, to accommodate the bartender and the pint he brought, Harry's eyes remained on Draco. A grin appeared on his lips. "I just know you sorta well."
"Anything else I can get you guy?" the bartender asked, this time vaguely directed at both of them.
Harry, who had mentally come to a conclusion, reached into his back pocket for his wallet. "No thank you, mate. Can I pay for the pint separately?"
"Sure. Anything else for you?" This time, the addition was spoken to Draco.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:33 pm 

Draco allowed Harry to pay for the pint, but was rather pleased when he actually got to pay for Harry’s drink. It was stupid, yet Draco just loved getting things his own way, so even if it was a small thing, then it was a thing that had gone right for him and that was all that mattered.
“No thank you, just put the rest on our table,” he stated, nodding towards the table Pansy was currently sharing with a girl, who Draco could swear wasn’t the same she had been talking to when Draco had left the table.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:02 pm 

Harry blindly picked out a pound note and reached it over to the bartender. Though he had physically looked at it, he found himself unable to concentrate long enough to fully realise its worth. Realistically, Harry knew that, even on a campus bar, a bottle of seltzer couldn't be more than a couple of pounds; yet, knowing Draco was paying for it made Harry dizzy.
"Thank for that," Harry blurted; the only thing keeping his words from sounding ungrateful was how deafening flustered he was.
Glancing over at Draco with a little grin, Harry finaly reached for his two drinks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:39 pm 

“Don’t mention it,” Draco said with a warm smile, finding that it didn’t really mean lot, yet it seemed to leave Harry very flustered by the gesture and that made Draco feel pretty good about himself. It hadn’t become any better of an idea to harbour these kinds of feelings for Harry, yet he knew that wouldn’t be able to make it stop any time soon.
“Well, I will be seeing you at home, yeah?” He said leaning in to place a kiss to Harry’s cheek, dangerously close to the corner of his mouth, before grabbing his two drinks and getting back to his table.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:13 am 

Harry barely managed to react before Draco had already disappeared. His body responding with a delay, he suddenly found himself alone at the bar feeling flushed, the skin where Draco had kissed him quickly heating up.
Alone and without anybody to help him process what had just happened, Harry picked up the drinks and, distractedly, returned to his table.
"Sorry, I ran into my roommate at the bar," Harry apologized, his smile sheepish and almost flustered.
Charlie, who had been sitting with her back towards the bar and polite not to oggle Harry, now shifted with interest. "Oh?"
With a grip of her chair, she readjusted her line of sight, moving closer towards Harry. Attempting to meet his point of view, it didn't take her long to spot who could possibly have made Harry this flustered.
"Is that them?" she asked, turning her face towards Harry who now was considerably closer. She didn't even need to wait for a verbal confirmation, and a grin formed on her lips. "They're stunning."
"Yeah," Harry just agreed, having lowered his eyes to pour his seltzer into the glass he had been served his soft drink in. "He is."

Drinks with Charlie had dragged out, yet Harry was, unsurprisingly, the first to arrive back at the flat. He had walked Charlie home to her dorm and, with some awkwardness, declined spending the night. His over all perception of the date had been considerably clouded by Draco's presence at the bar, and he had asked her out again
In the moment, Harry had been happy that she had agreed, but now, laying in his bed with his laptop, he felt an unmistakable feeling out doubt form in the pit of his stomach.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next