All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:45 pm 

depression is a tough bitch but so are you

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco only hummed at the response as he went to get a bottle of water. He knew that he was going to be needing shitload of water if he didn't want a hangover in the morning and seeing as he still had a test to study for, he figured that water would have to be his friend tonight.
"It can't possibly be that surprising to you. I mean, you are really handsome, I bet people tell you that all the time," Draco stated with a shrug, suddenly finding himself way closer to Harry than before. Not that he minded, but it did feel a little intimate. He didn't want to think about it too much though, so he simply opened his water bottle and started drinking.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:43 pm 

The more Draco said, the more Harry was convinced he was lucid dreaming. Granted, the setting was uncommonly plain for a lucid dream, but he found it hard to believe Draco was actually saying those things to him.
"You'd think so," he attempted with a laugh, far too drunk to have any better way of avoiding the compliment than to joke about it. In reality, Harry didn't think he was anything close to being handsome.
Seemingly having forgotten about the cutlery in his hand, Harry finally laid it down on the table next to him. As his eyes returned to Draco, he gripped the table edge on either side. "I've been told I'm good looking even despite my scar, though, but I don't really think that counts."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:37 pm 

depression is a tough bitch but so are you

"Well, that is some bloody bullshit right there," Draco stated with a frown and a snort. He was mostly paying attention to his water, but he was paying enough attention to Harry to know that it was bullshit to say that he was handsome despite of his scar, when he was obviously just handsome period. He took another sip from his water, taking some time to elaborate on his point.
"I mean, look at you," he said with a frown, swaying slightly and making the decision to lean against the counter. He didn't wanna fall on his ass and look like a complete fool after all, seeing as he figured that he was looking enough like a fool as it was.
"You're ****ing gorgeous. Get that ****ing despite bullshit out of my face. You are handsome. Period."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12