All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:30 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

"It really depends on how many calories you need in a day. It's easier to make a food plan for the entire day, or even the entire week, so I can make sure that you get the correct amount of calories all throughout the week, rather than having to force you to eat a certain amount of calories in one meal," Draco stated, not that he had a lot of experience with nutrition, it wasn't even his minor, but he felt that he knew enough to guide Harry in the right direction.
"It might be hard with the amount of calories you need in a day though."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm 

In lack of a better reaction, Harry laughed. It was a little, overwhelmed laugh, but never the less genuine, as he pulled out a third pan to fry the turkey fillets.
"I've been looking into smoothies," he eventually said, as a fairly useless addition to Draco's rather technical explanation. Harry eyed the other with the laugh lingering on his lips as a crooked grin. "- but I'm not sure how I feel about that."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:43 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco hummed and nodded at that, understanding that it can be difficult to eat varied when you had to make it fit within a certain calorie intake. Draco had been down that road himself once, when Pansy got the idea that they had to exercise and eat healthy. She gave up before him and he was the only one who still stuck with their exercise regime.
"Smoothies are great, especially right after training because it doesn't lie too heavily in the stomach," he said with a soft smile. "However, it can take a while to get used to for breakfast, seeing as it doesn't really feels like eating."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:39 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, as he laid a couple of the turkey fillets on the pan. He did so without much interest, and he spent a couple of seconds thinking about if there was a last minute addition to the meat that would help it make sense with the daal
"I'll have to look it up," he eventually answered, his comment as related to the conversation as it was to his thoughts. Harry once again glanced at Draco with a crooked smile. "Smoothie bowls, maybe - I hear that's a thing."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:15 pm 

Draco frowned at that, having never heard of such a thing before. However, he figured that Harry probably heard of a lot of strange dietary advice, seeing as all the players were bound to experiment with different things and probably shared advice. He could only think in horror of how much wrong advice probably was circling around as well, but he he refused to consider it too much. It would be way too terrifying.
"I have no idea what that is, and I am not even certain that I want to know."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:57 pm 

Harry laughed at that, as he turned the turkey breasts.
"I'm fairly certain it's just a thick smoothie that you eat with a spoon," he offered at an explanation between chuckles. Harry once again met Draco's eyes, and without breaking eye contact, he took a step away from the stove to instead rest the small of his back against the counter next to it.
"But that doesn't really matter -" Harry dismissed the conversation, as his hands found the counter top edge. He watched Draco for a few silent moments, still trying to process that it had been so easy bringing up Dante.
"What are you watching on Netflix?" The question surprised even Harry. There was absolutely no correlation between that and his thoughts, and he just looked at Draco with a slight surprise in his expression.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:00 pm 

Draco frowned at the description, not really understanding why you would do that to yourself. He was leaning against the opposite counter from Harry, his arms crossed in front of his chest, but the rest of his body basically mirroring Harry's posture. Their kitchen wasn't all that big, but they weren't standing too close. It was comfortable and Draco tried not to overthink it. Harry was seeing someone else now after all and Draco was happy for him. He deserved it.
"One Day At A Time," he stated with a shrug, not entirely sure what Harry would think of his taste in netflix series, or why it even seemed important to him. "Sitcom about a Cuban family. Very funny."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:24 pm 

Harry instinctively raised his brows at that; however, it wasn't a display of any particular opinion about Draco's choice of shows, Harry just found himself surprised by it.
"Oh, I've never heard of that," he admitted after a couple of moments of silence. After all, he figured that pretending he did was not in his favour, and he momentarily avoided Draco's eyes, as he turned to turn off the burner on which he was frying the turkey. "But then again, I've got HBO, not Netflix -"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:39 am 

Draco nodded softly at that, figuring that it made sense to only invest in one streaming service. He only had Netflix after all, even if he probably would be able to afford several, but it seemed silly to invest in several different ones.
"It's definitely worth a watch though," he stated with a shrug, his arms crossed in front of his chest. "If you ever feel up for watching it, you can borrow my netflix login."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:40 pm 

Harry was slightly taken back by the kindness Draco had extended him, and it took him a couple of seconds to phrase an answer.
"Oh, yeah, thanks -" he blurted out, pointless and slightly flustered, before finally regaining an ounce of self control. "Likewise."
The addition was spoken softly and politely, and Harry wasn't sure he'd have offered Draco his account if it wasn't because he found himself in his situation; however, the countering gesture was honest enough, and Harry smiled a toothy grin to accompany it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:45 pm 

"Thank you," Draco said with a warm smile, appreciating the gesture. It was just a simple gesture, but it meant a lot nonetheless. It almost seemed like they were becoming friends now and while Draco still felt a little weird about being around Harry, then it was nice to actually get along with his flatmate. It was a tentative start of something new, but Draco wasn't about to put too much thought into it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:38 pm 

Harry pushed the flat door open with his shoulder, as he took out his earphones. "Hi - you here?" Harry called, out of breath from his run and bit too loud from the music he was listening to.
The run had been unusually long and exceptionally straining - that tended to happen when Harry ran with somebody - and when he glanced at himself in the entry way mirror, Harry found himself drenched in sweat.
"Jesus," Harry muttered, as he turned to enter the kitchen. "Hi," he repeated upon finding Draco seated there, as Harry quickly turned towards the fridge.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:17 pm 

Draco was sitting in the kitchen and working on his essay, doing some fairly heavy research and taking notes mostly. It's a rather large assignment and Draco needed to do a good job on it, not because it was that important of an assignment, but rather because he always wanted to do a good job.
He looked up when Harry entered the flat, returning his eyes to his page immediately after having spotted his flatmate, telling himself that it was because he wanted to focus on the assignment and not because Harry looked a little too good all sweaty from his run.
"Hi, you had a nice run?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:04 pm 

"Yeah," Harry exhaled deeply, as he pulled a water jug from the fridge. In the same moment he had unscrewed the cap, a knock on the door was heard.
"Come in," he answered, impatiently and slightly annoyed by the interruption. Harry was fairly certain he had left the door unlocked, and he didn't want to bother Draco, who was buried deep in homework; and, besides, Harry himself couldn't be bothered either.
Because of that, Harry's lips were on the bottle when he saw Dante enter the kitchen. The Black man was, just as Harry, in running attire and his hairline was equally sweaty.
"Hi, Draco, right?" Dante greeted politely, but it was apparent that his attention was anywhere but on Harry's roommate. "Sorry, I just forgot something-"
"Wha-ah!" Harry flinched under Dante's touch. Harry had barely had time to put away the water bottle when Dante's hands were unapologetically on Harry's hips. The touch made Harry's knees buckle, instinctively trying to distance himself. Before Harry had time to protest, Dante offered an explanation.
"You've still got my key," Dante muttered softly, as he turned the hemline of Harry's shorts inside out, and as promised, he retrieved out a silver house key.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:03 pm 

Draco looked up from his studying, only to see his flatmate get groped by a muscular black guy. He pointedly looked down at his books again, pretending that he wasn't seeing Harry and the guy. It was none of his business what Harry was doing and who he was doing it with, and to be fair, then Harry did tell him that he was seeing someone. Seemed to be working out well for him and Draco was just happy that Harry was making it work.
Draco grabbed his pen again, gently tapping it on the edge of a page and bit his bottom lip. While he had been completely absorbed only moments before, the other occupants of the kitchen made it hard for him to focus.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:28 pm 

Harry stared at the key in Dante's hand with the same amount of disbelief as if he had just witnessed a magic trick up close. He was, in fact, in such a state of shock that he wasn't able to react before Dante's lips touched his jaw. A shudder went through Harry, making his knees buckle in an attempt to rid himself of Dante's hands.
"Get off me, you twat," Harry mumbled while pushing against Dante's chest, but the way Dante's touch had made his voice tremble did not help his credibility.
Harry's reaction just served to make Dante laugh, and, after what felt like an eternity, he finally took a step back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:40 pm 

Draco kept his eyes very pointedly on his book, three seconds away from making a huge show out of taking notes, but talked himself out of it. There was no reason to not be happy for Harry. It was nice to see that he was finally getting to explore that part of himself and Draco was happy for him. At least that was what he told himself that he was. There was nothing not to be happy about after all, except maybe a lot of groping in their shared space.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:36 pm 

"Anyway, that was all," Dante chuckled, finally managing to drag his eyes away from the flustered Harry. His eye's momentarily graced Draco, before repeating a polite courtesy.
"It was nice meeting you," he said with a nod, before once again glancing towards Draco. "I'll you later, yeah?"
Harry could barely look at Dante as the other exited the kitchen. It was first when the sound of the front door closing filled the silence in the kitchen, that Harry seemed to resume his breathing.
"I'm - I'm so sorry," Harry stuttered, feeling like his cheeks were burning hot. After all the crap he had given Draco about seeing Chad in the common areas, Harry felt awful, and he sheepishly turned to close the open fridge door behind him.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:01 pm 

Draco kept his eyes on the pages of his book, not wanting to make a scene about it, seeing as he actually was happy that Harry had found someone. However, he couldn't help but being a little bit bitter about how strongly Harry had been feeling about Draco and Chad smooching in the shared areas, but apparently he was allowed to do it anyway.
"I thought we wanted to keep such things out of the shared areas," he said way more snappishly than he had originally planned. He took a deep breath, put down his pen, and turned around to look at Harry, who was staring into the fridge. "I'm sorry. He seems great. But please allow me to have the kitchen for study. This exam is sorta important," he said, telling himself that that was the entire story.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:04 pm 

Harry's face was burning hot, and in that moment he didn't know whether to be mad at Dante or himself; Harry decided that Dante was the one to blame.Dante had caught Harry completely off guard, and everything was still too new for Harry to feel at peace being kissed in front of others.
"I didn't invite him in," Harry muttered as a retort, well aware of the fact that it was a weak answer. Avoiding Draco's eyes, Harry moved towards the kitchen door, leaving the room with a: "I'm sorry, won't happen again."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next