All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:53 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It felt weird to be spoken about like that to his face. It felt even stranger to know the reason to Harry's dickish behaviour, and it was going to take him a while to wrap his head around it. It made all of their past interactions seem so terribly different, and suddenly Draco realised that he might not have treated Harry fairly in their past interactions.
"Yeah, I'm sorry?" He said, but it ended up sounding more like a question than a statement. A part of him wanted to help Harry get settled in his sexuality, and help him out with any and all questions he might have, but he also wasn't ready to forgive Harry for his treatment of him and Chad, which really complicated his situation. "Do you have someone to talk to about these things?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:24 am 

Harry brushed away Draco's apology by shaking his head. It had nothing to do about what Draco had done; after all, Draco had done nothing but exist. "Don't apologize, you've done nothing wrong."
It was reassuring to feel how the dynamics of the conversation had changed, and once again, Harry shifted his position slightly. Draco no longer seemed furious at him, and though Harry knew that that didn't mean he wasn't, it made the conversation a bit easier to have. "I do," he exhaled, nodding slightly as he spoke. "Ginny Weasley's been very patient with me and she has helped me out a lot."
Saying that out loud brought a whole other topic to Harry's attention, and he once again seemed slightly uncomfortable. "Um," Harry stuttered, once again fidgeting with his hands. "So far I've only told her and you, so I would appreciate if - you know-"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:42 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco nodded at that, completely understanding the issue. It wasn't like Draco was planning on telling anyone, but it was also nice to know whether or not Harry actually wanted to be out. It made it all a lot easier to work around after all, and he would absolutely hate himself, if he accidentally outed Harry, even if he still disliked him. Nobody deserved to be outed, no matter what.
"Of course not, my lips are sealed," he promised, feeling flattered that Harry had trusted him with this information. In fact, he could already feel himself warming up to the other, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself. Harry had still said and done some extremely hurtful things, and he wasn't ready to forgive him for those just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:01 am 

Harry mirrored Draco's movements, nodding slightly as the other spoke. He was seemingly relieved by how easy that had been, not realising that had been a worry of his before saying it.
"It not - I'm pretty certain I'm bi, and it's not that I plan on keeping it a secret," he tried to explain; actually, Harry wouldn't mind not actually having to tell people and just have them know. "- it's just there's a few people I ought to tell first."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:24 pm 

"You don't have to explain to me," Draco said, not wanting Harry to feel like he had to explain the situation to Draco. He didn't owe him anything, and it was overwhelming enough that Harry even wanted to share any of it in the first place.
"I will assume that people don't know anything, unless they directly talk to me about it," he promised, wanting Harry to at least feel that his secret was safe with Draco. He might be a ****ing, but he would never, ever, out anyone. Not for any reason.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:27 pm 

Harry remained nodding, visibly looking at the other in a new light. Draco had been so angry with him - to be fair, it was very much likely that he was still **** - but he had heard him out, and just that felt overwhelming. The conversation had gone far better than Harry had expected, and suddenly he didn't know what to do of himself.
"I think that was it," he eventually breathed, shifting his position slightly. "I- I don't have anything else to say, so if you want to get back to studying -"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:12 pm 

It felt odd to have to go back to studying after this, but Draco also knew that he really had to get some studying done, otherwise he was going to fail majorly. It was probably for the better anyway. He had some serious thinking to do after all, and he needed to figure out how much he would be willing to forgive Harry for.
"I really have to," he said, not quite feeling like that was enough to end the conversation on though. Harry had just shown him a lot of trust, and it felt so dismissive to just go back to studying. "Thanks for telling me, that must have taken a lot of guts," he added, looking as sincerely at Harry as he possibly could. He wanted to show his appreciation, even if he wasn't ready to forgive the other just yet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:50 pm 

Once again, Harry just nodded. Everything had gone far better than he expected, and he had therefore not thought as far as a conclusion to this talk; he had almost expected one of them to storm off. With a final, soft exhale, Harry eventually stood up, pushing the chair back as he moved.
"Thanks for listening," Harry answered, as he met Draco's eyes with a tired, get genuinely thankful smile. He chose not to address the second part of Draco's comment, seeing as Harry didn't think balls had anything to do with this.
"All right," he exhaled when it finally dawned upon him that he had been standing, looking at the other for a silent moment or two. "I'll - I'll see you around then," Harry concluded carefully but hopeful, as he disappeared out of the kitchen with a final smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:59 pm 

The silence in the kitchen was deafening, but the awkward smalltalk Harry was trying to make was even worse. The tension was heavy, and it didn't lighten a lot once Harry left the kitchen. Draco had been left with a lot to think about, and it honestly made it hard for him to concentrate on studying again. Curse Harry Potter
Thing had been fairly quiet in their flat, even since Harry had come out to him. They were both busy people, so they didn't see each other a lot, but Draco had put away most of his resentment, and had been civil to his flat mate ever since. It had been surprisingly nice to be on speaking terms again, but maybe that was just due to the fact that they didn't really have a lot of time for speaking.
Draco was in the kitchen, making himself a cup of tea to relax with. Most of his exams were over for now, and he felt well-prepared for the rest, so he saw no need to keep studying so vigorously. He had decided on catching up with some of his series, and just allow himself to fully relax, without having any plans whatsoever.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:51 am 

A day off was never really a day off for Harry. Though he had only had a half day worth of class and no group training, Harry had spent the day on the track field and had gone straight from there to the mall. Now, in the late afternoon, Harry was still in his running clothes, hauling a filled plastic bag and backpack worth of groceries as he returned to the flat. Carrying quite a bit of weight in an awkward pose, Harry headed straight for the kitchen.
"Oh, hi," he breathed with a toothy smile, as he lifted the groceries onto the counter. He turned his back to the counter as he took off his stuffed backpack onto the counter; as he did, he watched his roommate. "Am I gonna be in your way if I do some meal prep?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:36 pm 

The sudden appearance of his flatmate in the kitchen momentarily startled Draco, but he quickly got his facial expressions under control again, as he turned to face the other. "Not at all, I am just going to make myself a cuppa, and then get back to my date," he said with a soft smile, as he turned back to the kettle, which had just clicked off. He decided not to think too much about how Harry was dressed, which would just be way infuriating.
He poured the water over the tea leaves, moving his attention from Harry to the task he had at hand instead. "You just do whatever you need to do."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:32 am 

At that, Harry cast a sideways glance towards the kitchen door. "Oh - Is Chad here?" he asked, trying to sound as casual as possible, as he moments later turned to pull out a 10 pound net of oranges from his bag.
His teammate's presence was still unnerving; while Harry had successfully come out to those he felt obligated to tell, Chad had yet to receive same the apology and explanation Draco had gotten - and in all honestly, Harry doubted it would ever come. The tension between the lacrosse players had noticeably subsided as Harry and Drraco had been on better terms, yet Harry doubted his and Chad's friendship would ever fully recover.

Last edited by Nymeria on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:57 pm 

For a moment, Draco wondered why Harry would come to that conclusion, until he realised exactly what he said. A soft smile appeared on his lips, as he shook his head softly, stirring his tea with the spoon he had gotten out for it.
"Nah, my date is with netflix, and this wonderful cup of tea," he said, obviously very pleased by that scenario. He had kept his word to Harry, and hadn't said a word to Chad, even if he had noticed that Draco seemed to have softened up to his flatmate. It wasn't his story to tell after all, so Chad just had to deal with being in the dark, even if it meant him still being furious at Harry. However, Draco had decided that that wasn't his problem, and that had made the entire situation way easier.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:29 am 

"Oh," Harry answered witha soft and awkward laugh. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't relieved about the correction; with an inhale, he felt thr suddeb tension in his shoulders dissapear. "Of course."
Harry turned towards his attention towards his groceries for a moment, before hesitantly continuing: "Things are going well between you?"
Harry glanced at the other; it was the most polite way to get a sense of whether or not Draco had told Chad anything and Harry was dying to know.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:14 pm 

Draco shrugged at that, as he put the spoon down on the counter, and gently cupped his cup with his hands."Things are fine. We are both busy, and he is annoyed that I need some alone time sometimes, but he refuses to say it out loud," he stated, and took a sip from his tea. He didn't want to share too many of his issues with Harry, but he felt that he could share that much with his flatmate.
"So that is a problem for him, because I honestly cannot deal with him when he is being like that."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:43 pm 

"Oh." Harry immediately tensed up at that. That had not at all what he had expected to hear; or at least not what he expected Draco to answer. Harry had hoped for a polite fine and for that to be it. He wasn't sure how to react, and after a few moment of motionless silence, Harry inhaled and started setting up a frying pan.
"I mean," Harry started hesitantly, "he means well."
It was an awkward, small comment, but Harry felt like he needed to defend his team mate's actions even if things were tense between them; he didn't really know what Draco expected him to answer either.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:34 pm 

Draco only shrugged at that. He knew that it was true, and that chad only wanted to be a good boyfriend, however, it was getting on his nerves, and he thought that he had made that apparent several times already. He was aware of the fact that he probably was terribly oversharing, but Pansy was already getting tires of listening to him, and he needed to unwind somewhere. Sure, Harry wasn't ideal, but he seemed to want to listen, and that was honestly all Draco needed.
"I know, and that only makes it more infuriating," he said, and shook his head. He took another sip from his tea, watching Harry over the brim of the cup. "Anyway, enough about that. I understand that the team is doing and great and probably is going to qualify to... something?" He tried. Honestly, he has no real interest in lacrosse, but he tries to listen to what Chad told him, even if he found it incredibly dull.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:57 pm 

Harry had puttered around the kitchen as Draco spoke, and was half way through chopping his second onion when the other asked a question. Harry had turned a few moments before the other eventually finished his sentence, and he was unable to keep a smile off his lips as Draco hesitated.
"If we win the next match we've qualified to nationals," he offered softly, slightly surprised and humoured by the fact that Draco didn't know; Chad had doubtingly told Draco that at least a dozen times.
"Next game's state finals," Harry continued, once again turning his attention to the onions on his chopping board. "- and yeah, it's looking really good."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:12 pm 

Draco nodded softly at that, still not quite understanding what lacrosse is about, but he can appreciate men in uniform on a field. That is honestly the only reason he still tags along to the games. Or, that and making Chad happy. He always seems so pleased whenever Draco shows up, and it's the easiest way to end an argument, other than having sex, and Draco just doesn't feel like it most of the time.
"That sounds great," he said, and that was all honesty. He didn't quite understand it, but he did grasp that it sounded like a great thing. Chad seemed thrilled at least. "I hope you guys make it, or whatever you say."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:52 pm 

"Thanks," Harry said, glancing over his shoulder to meet Draco's eyes with a soft smile. The look was, however, brief as Harry once again turned his attention to chopping vegetables.
After a few, long minutes of silence where the only thing audible in the kitchen was the soft sound of the knife cutting through green and hitting the chopping board, Harry exhaled a thoughtless: "You should come."
Why exactly he had found the need to say that, he didn't know, and for a moment, it seemed like his voice had startled even himself. "- Chad would really appreciate it," he eventually found the need to clarify. Harry had no personal interest in Draco attending the game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next