All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:16 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Being a very light sleeper combined with the fact that he was still drunk made it impossible for Draco to stay asleep once he felt Harry moving around. It wasn’t that he could entirely blame him for wanting to sneak out, but he still felt like he should comment on it.
Sitting up halfway, looking at Harry with a soft smile on his lips, he stated “you can stay the night, you know? No reason to sneak out on me like that.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:26 pm 

Harry straightened his posture, turning to look at Draco. The expression on his face immediately showed signs of worry, not having intended to wake the other up. Upon realising what Draco was saying, a boyish grin turned the corners of Harry's mouth upwards.
"Didn't mean to," he said, once again approaching the bed. With the orange bundle of fabric in his hand, Harry placed a knee onto the mattress next to Draco.
Placing his already preoccupied hand on the headboard to support his weight, Harry leaned in to place a kiss on Draco's exposed shoulder. "I've got training in a moment, and I ought to shower before."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:38 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco frowned softly at that, not sure why Harry would want to shower before training. He’s gonna get all sweaty and gross after training anyway, so he really can’t see why.
“Why?” He asked as he turned slightly to get a proper look at Harry. It was fairly obvious that he hadn’t been sleeping a lot, but nothing too bad. He reached out to brush Harry’s hair away from his face, mostly using it as an excuse to keep touching him. “If you do your training right, you are going to need a shower after anyway.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:02 pm 

Instinctively, Harry closed his eyes as Draco brushed hair away from his face; the comment, however, made him snort out a chuckle that brought him back to reality.
Once again, Harry opened his eyes, allowing himself to look at Draco in the low light of the bedroom. He couldn't remember ever having seen anyone look that stunning and yet, he couldn't help but make a tease of him.
With a soft hum, Harry leaned in to properly place a kiss on Draco's lips. The kiss was brief and compromised by the grin Harry was sporting, but remnants of last night still lingered in it.
"You don't think I training right enough last night?" he said, breaking the kiss only enough to make himself heard. The grin blossomed into a toothy smile at that. "I feel like I've earned myself a shower."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:08 pm 

The kiss felt like a completely natural part of their relationship, even if Draco knew that it was very new. It just felt right though and though he felt disgusting, he couldn’t help but return it, albeit lazily. There really was something about Harry’s boyish grin, even if it was followed by the dumbest comment he had heard in a long time.
“Yeah, about that,” Draco said, trying to pull a grimace, but not quite succeeding in doing so. “Never call me mate during sex again.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:31 pm 

Over the course of the night they had so easily exchanged teases, but now, Harry had come up short. Draco's comment made a chill run down Harry's spine, forcing him to straighten his posture a bit.
It was impossible not to hear the suggestion that this wasn't a one time ordeal, and even if Draco's phrasing had been unintentional, Harry's grin turned knowing.
"Alright," he said, not having any objections to any of that. Instead, he yet again leaned in, placing another kiss in the corner of Draco's mouth. "No matter how tempting you might be, babe -" he said inbetween kisses, as he placed another couple of kisses down Draco's neck. The petname was said with a light tease, though the comedy was rounded off by the soft kisses. "I still have to shower."
Finally, Harry forced himself to straightening himself up enough for him to be able to let go of the headboard.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:22 pm 

Humming at that comment, soft and sated grin on his lips as he sat up properly on his bed. He knew that he probably wouldn’t be able to get much more sleep anyway, so he could just as well get up already.
“Mind company?” He asked with a crooked grin, not sure if he was overstepping what was, probably supposed to be, a one night stand. However, they had barely even slept, so you could probably argue that their one night stand was still going on.
“Or am I too tempting for that as well?”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:46 am 

Harry raised is eyebrows, yet again pleasantly surprised by Draco's question. It suddenly became apparent that the evening had begun to spill into the morning, and thought Harry couldn't see a definite end to it, he was certain it was only a matter of time until Draco got bored of him.
With a tease, Harry exhaled and ten shrugged, knowing he was too weak not to play along, for as long as possible. Eventually, a boyish grin appeared onto his lips too. "I can probably make time for that, yeah."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:26 pm 

______
It had been a couple of weeks since Halloween and November had proven to be busy for Draco. He knew that he had a lot of exams coming up and failing just wasn’t an option for him. It wasn’t that he had actively avoided Harry, he wasn’t ashamed of what they had done, but their schedule just hadn’t lined up like that.
He was currently standing in their kitchen, waiting for the kettle to boil. As far as he knew, then Harry was at training, but he hadn’t talked with him in a while so he didn’t know.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:26 pm 

Harry had already had to leave training twice because of an injury and when he today split his bottom lip, he wasn't allowed such a privilege. A match was coming up, and Harry had to stick around the full training, even with a bloody mouth. By the time he was heading home, the cut had closed and reopened so many times Harry had lost count, and the area had started to bruise. Heading home, he was pressing a washcloth against his lip to once again stop the bleeding.
As he awkwardly elbowed the door to the apartment open, he let out a muffled hullo, letting his gymbag fall to the floor. Finally removing the cloth, Harry inattentively licked his lips; when the taste was bloody, he frowned.
"Do we have a first aid kit? Some hydrogen peroxide or the sorts?" he asked as he passed the kitchen door at Draco, moving towards their bathroom in search for just that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:43 pm 

The muffled greeting combined with the request for a first aid kit made Draco frown. He knew just how rough lacrosse practices tended to be, so he decided to at least go check on Harry, at least to see if he needed help or anything.
“Are you alright there?” He asked with a soft frown, only then seeing Harry’s split lip. It wasn’t an unusual injury for the sport, but Draco really didn’t like how often Harry got injured while playing. “Do you need some help with that?”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:09 pm 

Harry first caught Draco's eye through the mirror, before eventually turning. The sight of the other's genuine concern had effectively made Harry grin. In the motion of turning, he raised his hand to his mouth, pressing the back of his hands against the cut on his lip, trying to both stop the reappearing bleeding and his own smile.
"Do we have any hydrogen peroxide?" he repeated, this time much more muffled.
"Or rubbing alcohol, white liquors," he trailed off. While his hand convered the bigger part of his mouth, it was still evident that he had, in fact, not managed to stop himself from smiling. "Hand sanitizer?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:14 pm 

“I’m not gonna let you clean any wound with hand sanitizer, especially not one at your mouth,” Draco said in a stern voice, completely abandoning his idea of tea and instead approaching Harry. He gently grabs his wrist and removes his hand from his mouth, wanting to get a proper look on the injury and thus stepping pretty close to Harry in the process.
“I have some hydrogen peroxide and a proper first aid kit in my room, come on,” he said, using the grip he still had on Harry’s wrist to pull him into his room without waiting to confirmation from Harry.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:21 am 

Harry hadn't realised just how much he had missed Draco's proximity until Draco stepped closer, and Harry's breath hitched. At such a short distance it was impossible not to notice how Draco's gaze was directed at Harry's lips; Harry had to fight the instinct to lick his lips.
It took Draco pulling him along for Draco's words to fully sink in, making Harry frown. "Why there?"
The question was uttered with genuine confusion, but, as soon as he spoke it out loud the dime dropped; it had been weeks since Harry had thought about the scars on Draco's thighs. His frown immediately dissolved, and for a brief moment, there was a genuine look if regret on his features; eventually this too made way for a tentative grin. "Is this some intricate ploy to invite me back into your bedroom?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:28 am 

The question made Draco’s stomach drop and even if Harry seemed to realise his misstep and brushed over it, the tension stuck with him. He knew that Harry probably knew why he would keep that stuff in his room, but he was relieved that he wouldn’t have to elaborate on it. It was something they would probably have to talk about sooner or later, but he was still relieved that it wasn’t now.
“Oh yeah, there’s nothing quite like a split lip that gets me going,” he said in a deadpan voice, a soft smile teasing at his lips, as he let go of Harry’s wrist to grab the first aid kit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:47 pm 

The way Draco went along with the joke was a huge relief on Harry, bringing a crooked grin onto his lips, once again making his mouth taste of iron. Harry perfectly understood that he was in no position to demand answers, even if he had accidentally raised the question, and he was thankful that Draco hadn't kicked him out for it. He brushed the back of his hand against his lips.
Without thinking twice about it, Harry seated himself onto Draco's bed; something, that didn't feel bold until he had done it. Suddenly the fact that they had slept together felt very real, and not knowing how to avoid that association, Harry decided to continue the joke.
"I figured as much," he said, glancing down at the fresh red smear on the back of his hand, careful not to stain Draco's sheets as he placed the hang next to him. Finally, his eyes once again found Draco's, a dumb grin still on his lips. "It must be a pickup line specifically designed for a med student, innit? Kiss the hurt away, and all that fun stuff."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 am 

The situation was much easier when they could just joke around and forget that Harry had ever made a comment. Draco knew that Harry probably knew why he kept that stuff in his room, but he was in no mood to talk about it. It wasn’t something he shared with anyone, even if he almost did want to come clean to Harry. Now wasn’t the time though.
“You’re right, that’s the only reason I’m studying medicine you know,” he said as he turned to Harry with a tissue with hydrogen peroxide. He kneeled in front of Harry, needing to be able to see him properly to clean the wound. “I just want to get to men while they are weak.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 pm 

Harry's eyes momentarily left Draco in favour for the paper in the other's hand, straightening posture as both the paper and Draco moved closer.
"I'm sure men are weak around you regardless of whether or not they're hurt," he said, too offhandedly. He shifted slightly, this time in order to cover the additional distance he had created by leaning away at Draco's proximity.
It was only as he tipped his head slightly in order to ease the dressing of his wound that a grin finally appeared onto his features, making his lips curl in an attempt to contain a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:08 pm 

Draco couldn’t help but smile and softly shake his head at that. He knew that it was likely the truth, but he still felt that it was a silly thing to say.
“Stop smiling, you’re going to keep opening the wound,” he scolded instead, concentrating on cleaning the wound. He knew that wounds around the mouth was a pain to dress, so he was judging whether or not it was going to be worth it. “You’re a terrible patient.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:02 pm 

"A' I?" he questioned, this time doing his best not to move his lips unnecessarily when answering; the corners of his mouth, however, remained slightly upturned in what was at least a stationary smile.
The movement of Draco's hand momentarily caught Harry's gaze, but the close proximity of it made it hard to follow, and Harry was quick to abandon it. Instead, he once again directed his attention towards Draco's eyes, even if the other wasn't meeting the look.
This time Harry took less consideration when speaking, finding that Draco had already stopped the bleeding considerably. "Shouldn't it be your job to stop me from smiling?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next