All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:21 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco shrugged at that, knowing that he was being completely shameless, and probably not very fair; considering the fact that Harry had just on a date with someone else. Yet, Draco also felt that Harry was a grown-up and he could reject Draco if he that was what he wanted to do.
"It wouldn't hurt me if you did," he stated with a coy smile, meeting Harry's eye as he talked. It didn't have to mean anything further than just them talking, but Draco knew that he did want it to mean something more. "It bears repeating."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:01 pm 

Though Draco's words were accompanied with a smile, Harry's own smile paled, finding both Draco's presence and confidence daunting. He had been so careful not overstepping, having experienced what felt like all the possible outcomes, both positie and negative. It felt like Draco was trying to tip him over the edge, and Harry had no real sense of whether or not an honest would only serve to further damage their fragile friendship.
His lips parting a moment before speaking, Harry eventually had to face an answer.
"I think you look lovely," he said, carefully. He still avoided looking properly at Draco, his eyes never truly seeming to focus on Draco's eyes. "Wearing a skirt doesn't affect that."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:13 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The tension was thick enough that you would be able to cut it with a knife. They both know that the other was attracted to them, which was a dangerous game to play with you flat mate; especially when they both knew that they very much shouldn't. Yet Draco found himself constantly playing with fire, constantly trying to push the boundaries and see how far they could go without completely ruining their fragile friendship.
"Thank you," he said with a soft smile, trying to resist the urge to reach out and touch Harry. "Did I ever tell you that you look very handsome tonight as well?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:58 am 

Harry almost coughed out a laugh, caught off guard. There was no real humour behind the sound as it, more than anything, had come as a result of Harry's breath catching in his throat. He didn't fully know whether Draco's attempt to fluster him were intentional or if they should be excused as intoxication; either way, Draco seemed to be succeeding, Harry's cheeks blushing bright red.
"Yeah, I tried to dress up," he answered, well aware of the fact that it didn't answer Draco's question. There was still an almost juvenile air about his expression, and though a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth we was still not fully able to meet Draco's eye. Draco acknowledging that Harry had looked nice while on a date with someone else made Harry's heart race, making Harry's head spin.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:56 am 

Draco smiled softly at that, clearly pleased with his success in making Harry flustered. It was a silly and Draco knew that much; Harry had just come home after a date with someone else and Draco technically had a boyfriend. Yet, that didn’t seem all that important to him in that moment, unsure why he was so drawn to Harry, he just knew that he was.
“You did great,” he stated with a pleasant smile, not sure what he was hoping to achieve, but he found himself unable to leave. “As I said, you look very handsome.”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:44 pm 

The easiness of Draco's voice made a shiver run down Harry's spine. Not for a moment did he doubt that Draco was being genuine in saying that he thought Harry looked handsome; Harry genuinely couldn't stop the room from spinning.
Breathing in slow and steady, Harry did what he could to calm his breathing and steady himself. Despite of the elephant in the room, Harry knew that there was little to none to do about it other than to suck it up and be civil and platonic.
Finally, Harry met Draco's eye, a soft smile on his lips and a flush still visible across the bridge of his nose. "Thank you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:48 pm 

Draco scooted a little closer to Harry such that he could bump their shoulders against each other, but didn’t lean away quite enough for what they were actually supposed to be. He didn’t know why he felt so drawn to Harry yet he kept finding himself back close to him and he didn’t want to leave.
“Not used to getting compliments, huh?” He asked with a coy smile as he looked at Harry, finding his face a little too close for this to be platonic.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:13 pm 

Harry's could have choked on thin air, the effort he put into steadying his breath making him short of breath. On the inhale, Harry's breath resembled a shaky gasp.
Draco's proximity was absolutely dizzying. The feeling of Draco's shoulder bumping into his own sent an electric charge down Harry's arm, making the hairs of on his neck stand every time the fabric of their shirts even barely brushed together.
"No," he responded with honesty, his head spinning far too fast to even attempt to construct a lie. Without even registering it, his lips had remained parted, forcing him to justify the gesture with another addition. "Don't think I ever will - not from you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:38 pm 

The comment didn’t do anything to lessen Draco’s smile. He knew that it was pretty stupid but he liked the effect he seemed to be having on Harry and he enjoyed seeing him get a little frazzled when Draco was around.
“Yeah?” He asked with a crooked grin, softly placing a hand on Harry’s knee while he kept looking at Harry’s face. It was as if Harry’s face got closer, but Draco knew that it probably was because he was moving closer to him, even if it was without thinking about it actively. “Why is that?”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:56 pm 

A shudder went through Harry the moment Draco's hand found his knee, causing him to reevaluate every single decision that had lead him to this moment. Though it couldn't be more than a couple of hours ago since he had come home, his date with Charlie felt like it had happened years ago.
The evening felt like a haze, yet he was painfully aware of the fact that he was practically speaking on a loop, finding that the kept repeating himself. Harry was certain Draco knew exactly what was going through Harry's mind - if not because Harry had told him on several occasions. His voice breathless and honest, Harry found no point in pretending they were in the dark. "You know why."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:02 pm 

“Do I?” Draco asked with a crooked grin, even if he very much did know. They both knew that they were attracted to each other, yet it still felt more fun to tease and maybe even get Harry to speak his mind more clearly. His hand slid up a little, nothing inappropriate, but his hand was now very much resting on Harry’s thigh rather than his knee.
“Do you want me to stop? To leave?” He asked in a coy voice, knowing that he definitely was going to move away if Harry asked him to, but he wasn’t very keen on doing it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:01 am 

Harry mouth fell open at that, whatever heat was in his cheeks shifting to the pit of his stomach. Draco had been drinking and Harry was painfully certain the other wouldn't be sitting here if he wasnt. Draco's intoxication was transparently the last encouraging factor behind Draco speaking his mind; Harry, however, was completely sober and falling appart at the seams.
"No," he choked, voice catching in his throat. Without giving either of them a moment for consideration, Harry finally gave in and kissed Draco.
How little Harry had to lean in to meet Draco's lips sent a shiver down Harry's spine, gasping into the kiss out of sheer surprise. They had been sitting so much closer than he had ever anticipated, the realisation sending his head spinning.
After months of walking on egg shells around the other, Harry's hands moved to cup Draco's jaw, desperately needing him to stay close now that he was finally allowed to kiss him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:54 pm 

Even if it was what Draco had been leading up to, it was still a little surprising to him when Harry finally kissed him. He didn’t really know what it was that made him so attracted to Harry and want to be around him so badly, but he did know that he couldn’t find it in himself to stop.
The way Harry held onto him did nothing to stop his head from spinning, as he leaned further into the kiss, his other free hand moving to Harry’s hip in an attempt to keep him close.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:28 pm 

Harry went into the kiss with equal parts relief and annoyance. Somewhere in the pit of his stomach was a gnawing sense of guilt and frustration, all of which was vaguely directed at Draco. Harry had allowed himself to get caught in Draco's orbit, and Harry would have pulled away had the feeling of Draco's hand against his hip not sent thrill down his spine.
His breath got caught in his throat, serving as an abrupt end to the kiss.
"God," Harry said on the exhale, the word equal parts curse and prayer.
Harry had barely leaned away, his face flush with building anticipation as he looked at Draco for that brief fraction of a second before he once again met Draco's lips in a kiss.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:50 pm 

For a brief moment, Draco feared that Harry was going to say something.
It would be a reasonable thing to do. They shouldn’t be together like this after all, so it would have made perfect sense for Harry to say something, he was the talker after all, but it would be a lie if Draco claimed that he wasn’t relieved when he didn’t.
He eagerly returned the second kiss as well, sliding slightly closer to Harry, eager to get even more contact.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:06 pm 

Feeling Draco shift besides him, Harry willingly reciprocated the touch. One hand leaving Draco's jaw, it instead found purpose on Draco's shift. The distinct feeling of a skin tight dress made Harry's breath hitch, causing him to sigh into the kiss.
Desperately needing to chase that feeling, Harry's hand wandered along the side seam, down the curve of Draco's hip. His hands digging into the soft skin and fabric, Harry's hand came at a sudden halt at the top of Draco's thigh, as he felt the dress end beneath his palm. The distinct difference between fabric and skin made Harry's breath catch in his throat, this time being enough to break the kiss.
Harry's pupils were blown and his skin flushed once he leaned away far enough to gather a cohesive thought.
"'you want to stop?" he managed to blurt out, not as cohesively as he had hoped.
What Harry's own answer to that question would have been was painted across his features, putting little to no effort into hiding the fact that he wanted Draco. His hand, though at a standstill, remained on Draco's thighs, fingers pressing into his skin as Harry thoughtlessly flexed his hand.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:08 am 

Draco found himself following Harry’s lips as the kiss was broken, not at all done with kissing Harry. The feeling of Harry’s hand on his thigh did nothing to deter Draco’s mind from going places it probably should not be going.
“God no,” he said in a breathy voice, moving his other hand to Harry’s hair in an attempt to keep his close. He knew that it was absolutely ridiculous, but as long as Harry wasn’t telling him to leave he wasn’t about to do so.
“Do you?” He added, even if it was very clear from Harry’s facial expression that he didn’t.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:31 pm 

"No," Harry exhaled, a smile to his lips. There was a laughing airiness to his answer, though almost as importantly, a sense of disbelief. Harry was utterly shocked that they were going through with it, yet the feeling of Draco's hand in his hair did little to talk sense to him.
In the restitutionary period that seemed to follow the definitive decision that they were going to sleep together, Harry moved closer.
In one cohesive motion, Harry sat up, kneeling between Draco's thighs as his hand yet again moved up Draco's thigh, though this time below the fabric of the dress.
By the time Harry was settled, Draco's dress had pulled up so far on one side that Harry with his other hand could pull it further up. By that time, Harry was also grinning, brows furrowing in a tease. "Who could possibly dislike dresses?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:59 pm 

Seeing Harry so willingly get between his legs made Draco’s head spin and his breath hitch. There was a distinct difference between the two of them agreeing that they were going to sleep together and then seeing Harry actually making moves for them to sleep together.
His hand was still in Harry’s hair, liking the feeling of control that followed with having a hold of him like that. The comment made Draco grin slightly, even if it was a jab at him.
“Shut the hell up,” he said, the softness of his voice undermining the harshness of his words as he softly played with his hair. “You talk far too much.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:42 pm 

Harry hadn't expected Draco to stick around. Though he welcomed Draco's vague presence in the darkness beside him, Harry, even on the brink of sleep, had a hard time comprehending that he was still there.
As Harry had settled himself for the night, he had barely dared reach out for Draco, even after he had turned off the lights and it became a daunting possibility that Draco might spend the night in Harry's bed. Lying on his stomach, face turned towards Draco, Harry was still aware of Draco's presence despite the lack of physical contact. It quickly became clear that it was only a matter of moments before the sound of their steady breathing lulled Harry to sleep.

Last edited by Nymeria on Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next