All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:59 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco just shook his head at that, putting away the, now blood soaked, piece of tissue and instead took a clean, dry one to carefully dap the area around the wound dry. He gently ran his thumb over the wound, wanting to see if it would stay shut or if he would need to dress it.
“What do you want me to do? Kiss it better?” He asked with a slight grin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:54 pm 

Draco's touch sent a shiver down Harry's spine, and for a moment, he couldn't register any other thought than tilting his chin upwards, moving further towards Draco's hand. It was, however, the question that made Harry's heart skip a beat.
The sudden elevation of heart rate must have been evident in his eye, momentarily considering the question and trying to judge the situation.
Eventually, Draco's hand left his lip and a grin tugged at the corner of Harry's mouth. "Yeah."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:44 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The way Harry responded suddenly made the situation a lot more intimate and Draco wasn’t really sure what’s to think of that. He knew that he and Harry were in a weird place, but it was unclear what he would be able to do about it.
“Well, I’m always interested in doing what’s best for my patients,” he said in a soft voice, as he leaned forward to place a very careful kiss to Harry’s lip.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:40 pm 

Harry knew he had overstepped the moment he saw the expression in Draco's eyes change ever so slightly; Harry had pushed the joke too far into uncharted territory.
So, even though the kiss made Harry's skin tingle and breath hitch, he didn't allow either of them to linger. Their friendship was too fragile to let this jepordize it. Without having pushed the kiss further, Harry softly broke the kiss by leaning out of it.
His chin remained tilted upwards as he met Draco's eyes with an almost content grin on his lips. "What's the diagnosis, doc? Am I still bleeding?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 pm 

The lighthearted joke made the situation a lot easier for Draco to handle and also helped him to ignore what was going on between himself and Harry. They weren’t going to date, that much he knew, so it seemed easier to just stay friends and ignore whatever else was going on between the two of them.
He gently ran his finger over Harry’s lip, helping him focus on what they were actually here for. They were flat mates and nothing else.
“It seems to be all good now, no stitches required,” he said in a soft voice, getting up from his kneeling position, just to create some distance between the two of them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:17 pm 

The feeling of Draco's thumb weighing down on his already tender lip, effectively silencing him for the duration it lingered there felt far more intimate than the kiss. It made Harry's head spin, and once Draco withdrew his hand and stood up, Harry's lips remained parted for another brief moment, taking in a slow inhale.
Once reality properly caught uo to him his posture shifted; he licked his lips and in turn a more casual grin appeared. He considered getting up too, but Draco was still standing so close that he didn't dare. "So I won't get a Doctors note getting me out of practice tomorrow morning?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:14 pm 

A soft smile appeared on Draco’s lips, finding that the intimacy of the situation faded away when Harry kept making jokes. It didn’t make his attraction to him easier to handle, but it made it easier to walk away from him for now.
“I could, but I doubt that your coach is going to accept that,” he said with a shrug, trying to get back to reality. “I know that he only tolerates death as a reason not to show up for practice.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:30 pm 

Harry grinned at that, ducking his head slightly as he finally judged the distance between them to be large enough.
"I'll have to try harder next time," he said a tease to his voice as he took a step towards Draco's bedroom door. "But thank you for your help regardless."

Through the shared wall between Harry's bedroom and the bathroom, Harry had been able to hear Draco both start and finish his shower, but, when the other seemed to linger in the bathroom, Harry finally got up from his bed.
With a tentative knock on the bathroom door, Harry asked. "Draco? Can I reach in for my razor - or can you hand it out to me?"
Harry had turned, looking out into the dimly lit apartment. It was a Saturday afternoon, and Harry should have known better than to expect Draco to not have plans. "I have to be somewhere in a minute; I can just shave in the kitchen."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:49 pm 

Draco had stepped out of the shower a while ago and had just finished doing his hair, when he heard the knock on the door, followed by Harry’s voice. He was dressed in a robe, not seeing the point in getting dressed before he had done his makeup.
“You can come get it yourself,” he stated as he unlocked and opened the door. “Or you can just come in and shave.”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:06 pm 

The sudden appearance of Draco in the door startled Harry more than it rationally should have; uncertain what to do, Harry aimlessly glanced over his shoulder in search for an answer.
"Uh -" His comment never came to a conclusion, as he once again turned to eye Draco and the sight only clouded his mind even more. The intimacy of Draco's suggestion made Harry's heart rate quicken and every fiber in his being scream at him to decline. And yet, when Harry spoke all he could construct was an almost flustered. "Yeah, sure. You don't mind?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:22 pm 

Draco shrugged at Harry’s question, thinking that his flat mate would know him well enough now to know that he wasn’t one to suggest anything he didn’t agree with. It wasn’t a big deal for them to share the bathroom when both of them had to use it and the light was terrible in Draco’s room, so he wouldn’t want to do his makeup in here.
“I wouldn’t have suggested it if I wasn’t,” he stated as he returned his attention to his eyebrows. His hair was very light, so he hardly had any eyebrows or eyelashes to speak of. It took some work to draw them up, but it made the difference.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm 

Once again, Harry's hesitation manifested itself into a small twitch, making him glance off to the side; finally, he stepped into the bathroom.
There was a small pause as Harry edged past Draco, picking out his razor and shaving cream out of his bathroom cabinet. Once having that on the counter in front of him, it was as if he didn't know how to continue, feeling overwhelmed by the intimacy of it all. Unable to do much else, Harry's attention fell on Draco's reflection in the mirror.
Getting to see Draco apply his makeup felt like being included in a well kept secret, and for a long moment, Harry couldn't keep his eyes off the small paint strokes with which Draco applied it.
When Harry finally caught himself staring, he abruptly looked away, turning on the phauset. The sudden sound of the running water helped pull him back to reality.
"Are you heading out?" Harry asked, just barely meeting Draco's eye as he glanced towards him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:04 pm 

“Yes,” Draco said as he leaned a little away from the mirror to properly inspect his eyebrows. He could basically do that particular part of his makeup routine in his sleep, but he was a perfectionist at heart and he would never not check.
“Pansy and I are going out tonight, what about you?” He asked, as he grabbed an eyeshadow palette and a brush, closely inspecting the palette to pick out a colour.
“Any exciting plans?”

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:15 pm 

Harry hummed, his answer muffled by the way he rubbed the shaving cream across his cheeks, his eyes still on Draco's reflection. When the other shifted his focus, Harry thoughtlessly turned his upper body in order to follow Draco's eye and glance down at the palette in Draco's hand.
Before he even registered that he had done it, Harry had once again straightened his posture and started washing the cream off his hands. "Yeah, I'm - I'm going out for drinks with a friend of Dante's."
Finding it to be the first time Harry had said it out loud, at least having phrased it like that, he felt his cheeks go flushed. The comment, casual as it might have been intended, was heavy with implications and Harry didn't know how to address it. So, he wet his razor under the running water and continued as if nothing had been implied. "I'm still on a diet, though, so I'll have to see about the quality of non alcoholic drinks in a uni town."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:11 pm 

Draco managed caught onto the flustered tone of Harry’s voice, but it really was the reflection he caught in the mirror that Draco really realised what Harry was saying. Even if his flatmate might not want to stand by it, it was clear that that was what was going on.
“Wait, are you going on a date?” Draco asked, even if he knew that it wasn’t any of his business. He was still very curious though and he really hoped that Harry would be honest with him.
In an attempt to not make it seem like an interrogation, he carefully started applying his eyeshadow, taking some of the focus away from Harry.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm 

The bluntness of the question made Harry stop in his tracks, momentarily afraid he might have cut himself if he hadn't. The pause lasted nothing more than a second or two, and yet Harry felt like he had been silent forever.
"Yeah, I guess," he ended up saying, shifting his posture. Even if he had yet to use the razor, he thoughtlessly moved to rinse it. "No, yeah, I am."
Harry had no real explanation as to why his first instinct had been to downplay the date. In the back of his mind he felt stupid for even considering whether or not Draco had any interest in whether or not Harry dated; after all, Harry knew Draco was still with Chad.
Finally, Harry started shaving, his turn to lean forward towards the mirror, enjoying the safety of having Draco out of his immediate line of sight. "You sound surprised."

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:19 pm 

It really and truly was none of Draco’s business whether or not Harry dated, that much he already knew, yet he couldn’t deny the fact that it hurt a little. He wa in no way entitled to Harry’s time, nor did he have any say in who Harry did or did not date, especially not considering the fact that he himself was still seeing Chad.
“I guess I am,” he said, not wanting to give too much away, but he wasn’t really sure how that was working out for him. Instead, he turned his full attention to his makeup, finding that to be a better use of his energy. Anything else seemed like too much for him.
“I thought you were seeing Dante still,” he added, not sure what he wanted to get out of that, other than inevitably hurting himself even more.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:39 pm 

"I am," Harry answered in an exhale. The airiness and easiness of his voice were feigned and intentional; he was afraid his voice would crack if not.
His eyes lingered on his own reflection, running his damp hands across the newly shaven skin, attempting to feel if he had missed any stubble. His face felt burning hot to the touch, the heat visibly creeping up his neck, and yet Harry couldn't leave it at that. "She's a friend of his; he's the one who set it up."
Even just alluding to the fact that Dante and he were discussing inviting a third person over an evening felt like too much. While Harry didn't consider Draco to be a prude, he was slowly coming to terms with the fact that he might be, especially when having to talk about it. Needing the distraction, Harry lent forward over the sink to splash water into his face, removing the remnants of the shaving cream.
When he finally straightened his posture, he intentionally avoided the mirror and instead turned for a towel to press against his face. "So, yeah - drinks."

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:56 pm 

Harry’s explanation did nothing to clear up Draco’s confusion. It took him too long to realise why Dante would set Harry up with someone else if they were still seeing each other, and he was just about to ask about it when the penny finally dropped.
Of course Dante wasn’t setting Harry up with someone on his own. He was setting them up with someone else as a couple.
Draco normally didn’t consider himself a prude, but for some reason the mere idea of Harry being with, not only one but, two people made his chest tighten. He didn’t want to shame Harry for anything he was doing though, after all, it was none of Draco’s business, so instead he attempted to put on a kind smile, not sure how well he succeeded, and said, “well, I hope all of you have a lovely time.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:17 pm 

Harry grinned at that, his chuckle so genuine it became apparent he hadn't heard the edge in Draco's voice. "Yeah, thanks."
Wiping his hands in the towel, Harry cast a quick glance around the room before carelessly draping it over the still-open cabinet door. Instead he grabbed his aftershave.
"So do I," he added, too late and disconnected from his previous thought. Harry had jet to decide if he was excited or anxious about the prospect of seeing another person, but he felt like he at least owed Dante as much as to try.
Finally glancing over at Draco, Harry spread the salve against his newly shaven skin as an almost careful smile parted his lips. "Haven't been out with a girl in ages, so we'll see."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next