All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:15 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco did his best not to stare at Harry's midriff, but he couldn't quite help himself. He was just a poor gay man, and Harry was very muscular. It was basically impossible for him not to stare, but he did his best to contain himself. He was so focused on not staring that he barely realised that Harry had asked him a question.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. My best friend and I finally have a day off at the same time, so we are going out to celebrate," he stated with a shrug. He knew that it probably was his outfit that gave him away, but he honestly dressed like this most of the time; Harry just happened to have met him in a busy period of his life, where he couldn't be bothered to dress nicely. It seemed stupid to dress up just to spend hours in his room or at the library to cramp for a test. This was his first evening back to normal in a long time.
"Nothing too crazy. Just a couple of drinks, and most likely her leaving me to go **** some chick. The usual."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:40 pm 

Harry smiled at that as he easily related to the rareness of having the same day off as his friends; sadly, his time was divided between school and lacrosse, and seeing as his coach had access to his school schedule, Harry very rarely got any time off.
His smile, however, froze slightly as a result of the frankness of Draco addition. Slightly raising his eyebrows, Harry breathed an "Alright, then," and as he turned to close the open fridge it momentarily looked like he was done with this conversation.
"She should meet my ex; as far as I know of she's currently between dates," Harry eventually added, with a crooked grin on his lips, as he once again turned to eye Draco.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:01 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco shrugged at that, not really wanting to meddle in Pansy's love life. He knew that she preferred not to be tied down, so that she could experiment however she wanted. After all, then she had spent a lot of years caught in a role she had never wanted. It was her time to finally do whatever she wanted, before she was back with her parents who expected her to still wear her old role. It wasn't easy to be a higher class brat.
"Unless your ex is fine with just ****ing, then I doubt that Pansy is anything for her," he said with a shrug, just as he heard a loud tap on the door. "Speak of the devil," he muttered, as he got up from the chair, and went to let Pansy in.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:47 pm 

Harry didn't know how to answer that, but luckily he didn't have to; in a matter of moments, Draco had disappeared out of the kitchen, and Harry found himself staring after him, as if he was only now starting to process everything when Draco was at a distance.
When Harry heard voices at the entrance, he figured the pair would leave and he exhaled deeply. Every muscle in his body was sore, and his left hand crept up under his collar and onto the forming bruise on his right shoulder. Training had been rough today, and he pushed himself away from the counter, looking forward to a warm bath and a good nights sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:35 pm 

"You're late," Draco commented the second he opened the door. Pansy brushed him off, and entered the dorm room with a flurry of her hand.
"Always am. You know this. I need to borrow your mirror though, I am sure that my eyeliner is smudged," she stated, which they both knew were a lie. Pansy could go out during a hurricane, and her makeup would look freshly done. It was a talent of her's. No, Draco knew that she wanted to meet Harry, and he was having none of it.
"You look great. Your make-up is perfect. Let's go," he said, but it was too late; Pansy had already entered the kitchen and was eyeing Harry up and down, not even trying to be discreet about it. He really had to get better friends.
"You were right Draco. He does look even better this close," she stated, as Draco grabbed her by the arm, and dragged her out of the apartment.
"Nice, thank you Pansy. Now shut up," he said, grabbing his jacket on the way out, before slamming the door shut behind them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:51 pm 

That had also been a bit much. Before Harry knew of it, the girl had come and gone, and hadn't he seen Draco physically interact with her, Harry might have believe she was proof of the fact that he was already asleep and dreaming. Immobilised by the surprise, it took him a few moments before he reacted, and by the time he scoffed a small grin, they had already left.

Harry was positively sure that it couldn't be much later than 9 am despite the fact that he still hadn't looked at a clock; it was as if his body was unable to treat itself the luxury of spending a morning in bed. Still slightly disoriented by the night and his lack of glasses, Harry made his way out to the shared washroom wearing nothing but a pair of loose fitting running shorts.
He gave the washroom door a push with his shoulder, not looking inside as quickly as he ought to have; when he turned around to see a - slightly blurry, but most definitely real - naked silhuet getting out of the shower.
"****, man I - I'm sorry," Harry blurted out, flustered by the whole thing, and he quickly turned to leave the bathroom.
"Oh, hey, Potter, I didn't know you had moved here - no worries man, there's nothing here you haven't seen," the man grinned, and upon hearing his voice, Harry quickly realised that it wasn't Draco as Harry had first assumed, but instead his equally blond teammate, Chad.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:37 am 

The morning after a night out with Pansy was always an unpleasant surprise to Draco. Luckily, he was blessed with basically never getting hungover, but it still takes a little remembering to know how he ended in his current position, and how to punish Pansy for putting him there.
This time, he was luckily in his own bed, but the clothes spread on his floor suggested that he wasn't alone. Surely, he could remember the jock he had dragged home, and how annoying he had been whenever he opened his mouth. Or, that was, until he found more creative uses for that open mouth, and then he had been entirely okay. However, the details were slightly blurry, and he just hoped that this guy didn't expect them to be together forever or something stupid like that. It's always a mess with one night stands, and Draco honestly didn't have the time to be committed to anyone. He had to focus on his school after all.
He groaned loudly, as he got out of bed, and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of sweats. He stretched, and went to the kitchen to start brewing a pot of coffee. Even if his night guest didn't drink coffee, then he would at least offer. That was the polite thing to do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:03 pm 

Harry was - to say the least - completely disoriented by Chad's words, and stunned into silence he just gawked at chad for a moment or two. Sure, Harry had seen Chad naked plenty a time, but that didn't make it a pleasant (not expected) sight this early in the morning. He was about to ask for a context, but when he opened his mouth to phrase the question, he seemed to have put two and two together.
"Oh," he breathed, and while he raised his eyebrows, he momentarily lowered his gaze below the other's waist. "Oh," Harry repeated, and this time his nose curled slightly. "Um, will you excuse me for a second?" he asked Chad, but didn't wait for an answer before leaving the washroom.
Harry was headed to Draco's bedroom but when he motion in the corner of this eye, Harry stopped in the hallway in front of the kitchen doorway. "Er, Draco did you - did you sleep with my teammate?" he asked, as he stepped into the doorway. Nothing about Harry's body language seemed aggressive, but his voice was tense and it was obvious it was a question he already knew the answer to.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:33 pm 

Honestly, Draco was never going to be good at mornings, and he didn't appreciate Harry's accusatory tone before coffee. He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, before turning to look at his roommate, obviously still exhausted.
"Possibly," he stated with a shrug, not really sure if that was the case. Sure, he had dragged home some jock type, but if whether or not he was one of Harry's teammates he had no bloody clue. He didn't care all that much about lacrosse, and rarely attended the games. To be perfectly honest, then he wouldn't be able to point out any of the members of the lacrosse team, other than Harry, if he was asked.
"To be perfectly honest, then we didn't talk or lot, and what we did talk about wasn't lacrosse," he said with another shrug, and poured himself a cup of coffee; turning his back to Harry again. "Why? Did you run into him in the bathroom? If so, I am sorry."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:39 pm 

Once again, Harry's nose curled in a grimace that was partially a result of the fact that Draco and Chad had slept together, but also provoked by Draco's nonchalance about this whole thing.
"Great - brilliant," Harry said, his voice this time sounding as bitter as he felt. He felt a gnawing ache in his stomach, and he took a step back into the hallway, just wanting to get on a distance from this. This, however, didn't seem to last very long.
"Can you keep your shags and their cocks out of the common areas?" Harry couldn't help but snap, as he hesitated and stayed in the doorway for a moment longer. "It's already getting pretty ****ing old."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 pm 

There were many things Draco had expected from Harry, but homophobia honestly hadn't been one of them. Honestly, he didn't know what this would be about, if not obvious hatred of his sexual orientation. Draco had dragged all of one guy home, and had been a little too drunk to tell him not to just barge into their common areas, yet Harry made it seem like a daily occurrence. God, it was way too early for that kind of bullshit.
"Sure. Sorry if I offended your sensibilities," he couldn't help but snap back. He didn't appreciate the tone Harry was having with him, and he had to take a large gulp of coffee to calm down. "I shall tell all future shags to keep themselves and their cocks out of the common areas."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:47 pm 

Though Harry's words were phrased as a request, he had no intentions of reciprocating with any sign of gratitude; even though Draco hadn't actually argued against it. Annoyed by the turn this morning had taken, Harry sent Draco a final, sour look before disappearing down the hallway to return to his bedroom.
On his way there, Chad had - most likely drawn by the snappish exchange in the kitchen - moved to the washroom doorway, and before his naked teammate could get to say anything, Harry cut him off with a "cover your goddamn junk", before closing his bedroom door behind him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:58 pm 

Draco had spent the last couple of days completely ignoring Harry. It wasn't like it was that hard, but it had required a little bit of altering to his schedule. However, it was worth it in the end, if it meant that he didn't have to talk to, or even look at, Harry.
It was around 9, and he was getting some studying done in the kitchen, while drinking a large cup of coffee. It was quiet in the apartment, and if he had gotten Harry's schedule right, then the other should be training now. He would just have enough time to drink his morning coffee, and gather his stuff to go to the library before Harry got home. He had perfected this schedule by now, so he just knew what to do and when. It was somewhat comforting, even if it was annoying that he had to keep avoiding his roommate.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:28 am 

One thing was things being tense between them, another thing was letting it get to his head. Harry hadn't seen Draco since he had snapped that morning a few days back, and therefore, Harry hadn't have to deal with it just yet; which, to be honest, had suited him perfectly up until this morning's training.
While the conflict had lingered in the back of Harry's head, it wasn't until this morning, when he had heard Draco's name being mentioned during training that everything seemed to resurface. With a sudden stomach ache, Harry turned to engage in the conversation he had just been involved in.
Some yards behind him, by the sideline, Chad had asked him how things had been at the flat and if it would be weird if he got Harry to ask for Draco's number for him. Upon understanding the context, Harry's mouth dried up and he clenched his teeth.
For a moment, it looked like Chad regretted having asked, his eyes quickly filling with worry and he opened his mouth to speak. However, the words Harry had expected to hear never left his lips. Instead, he yelled Harry's name, and by the time Harry had turned, the ball had already smashed against his face.
The injury had put an abrupt end to the training, and a half hour eheaier than usual Harry unlocked the door to the apartment. Though the cuts were only focused on the bridge of his nose and right cheekbone, where his helmet had given after under the ball and had scratched up his skin, his whole face felt soar and raw. His shirt was spotted with drops of blood and water asthe icepack he had gotten had long melted; starting to regain feeling is his numbed face, Harry turned to the kitchen in sought for a bag of frozen peas he knew he had in the freezer.
Harry had seen Draco the moment he entered and his stomach had turned as a result of the sight, but he refused to acknowledge the other's presence, to exhausted to tackle any form of confrontation right now. Draco had gotten to his head and Harry refused to accept that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:38 pm 

A flash of panic ran through Draco once he heard the door unlock, and he knew that he didn't have time to go hide in his room with his stuff. However, the panic of being unable to flee was soon overtaken by a different kind of panic. Harry was bleeding, and he didn't look too good in general. It probably wasn't his place to do anything about the injury, but he was planning on becoming a doctor, so he felt like he had to at least do something.
"Oh my god, Harry," he said in a soft voice, as he got up from his chair, and slowly approached his roommate. He almost reached out to touch Harry's face, but he figured that that would be a little too much. Luckily, he could see that it wasn't too bad, but he would really like to get a proper look at it. Even though he wasn't a real doctor yet, then he still felt like he was qualified to at least do some damage control on his face.
"Are you okay? What happened to your face?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:22 pm 

Draco's worry surprised Harry, to say the least; while he on his way back had simmered in annoyance (he did partially blame Draco for his injury), he now stood completely perplexed, looking at the other wondering where all his anger had gone.
"Training," he answered a bit disoriented by Draco's proximity, taking a step towards the fridge in order to distance himself. It wasn't the worst injury he had gotten, nor would it be the worst he would ever get. "I got distracted and missed a pass. It's nothing serious."
Harry's eyes lingered on the fridge, doing his best to avoid meeting the other's eyes. Harry's annoyance and anger had disappeared, leaving behind just a nauseating stomach ache; in an attempt to ignore it, he bend down to reach for the bag of peas.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:32 pm 

It wasn't necessarily Harry personally Draco was worried about, he was just generally worried about people with injuries, which was why he decided to become a doctor in the first place. His fingers were itching to get to take a look at Harry's injuries, but he also knew that the coach probably wouldn't have sent him back home if he had seemed out of it, or if it was too serious.
"Have you gotten some help for that? Other than an ice pack from your coach?" He asked, unable to keep the poison out of his tone. It wasn't on purpose, but he had seen a lot of injuries that had gotten a lot worse, simply because a coach wanted the player to keep going, and he didn't want Harry to end up in that scenario.
"I know that I am not a doctor yet, but I can take a look at it, if you'd feel comfortable with that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:17 am 

The more Draco said, the more confused Harry became, and by the time he once again stood and faced Draco, a bag of peas in his hand, Harry looked like Draco has spoken to him in a foreign language.
"I, uh-" Harry stuttered, and when he spoke it became apparent that it wasn't confusion as much as it was embarrassment; nobody had previously cared this much about his injuries (not even himself) and Draco's worry flustered Harry more than it should have.
"I - I guess," Harry eventually said, not feeling that he could turn Draco's offer down with him being so insisting about it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:32 am 

Draco didn't read much into Harry's tone, he mostly cared about getting a look at the cuts. It was a little intimate, and he knew that he was standing very close, but he had to get a proper look, so all thoughts about personal boundaries were forgotten.
It didn't look too bad, it was mostly bruising and soft cuts from the impact of the helmet, but Draco still figured that he at least should disinfect it. He had seen lacrosse helmets, and he knew that they weren't the cleanest of things. "Did you disinfect the cuts?" He asked in a calm voice, softly placing his hands on either side of Harry's head to hold it still, and get a proper look at the injury. "Even if you did, you probably should do it again. I have some proper disinfectant in the bathroom, and I think that that would be for the best. And of course keep it cold to keep it from swelling."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:16 pm 

Harry barely heard Draco's first question, but after the other placed his hands on Harrys face, the world seemed muted; even if his life depended on it, he wouldn't be able to repeat what Draco had just said.
"I can't -" he eventually blurted, his voice ringing in his ears after the silence. In a delayed reaction, Harry flinched away from Draco's touch as if his hands had suddenly become scalding hot. "I can't."
In a quick but unstable move, Harry took a step back, only to find that the small of his back hit against the counter. Avoiding Draco's eyes, Harry awkwardly passed the other and when the stomach ache returned, Harry breathed a bitter: "Please don't touch me," and disappeared out of the kitchen.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next