All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:51 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry wasn’t telling Draco anything he didn’t already knew. He knew that he didn’t like Chad nearly as much as Chad obviously liked him, so he knew that the kind thing to do would be to break things off with him. It wasn’t that easy though and he knew that it would take something dramatic for him to do that.
“Then who do you think that I should date?” Draco found himself asking, not sure what he was expecting to get for an answer, but by now he was just a little frustrated by it all. He obviously couldn’t quite get it right and while he knew that Harry probably didnt have any answers for him, then it felt easier to just ask him about it. “You? Perhaps?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:52 pm 

Though it was probably terribly rude, Harry couldn't help but laugh at that. The laugh was airy and easy and had come from a genuine place, and not from wanting to offend Draco.
"God, no," he said, a wide smile lingering on his lips. Despite Harry still, admittedly, harbored a crush on Draco he had enough insight to know he had burned that bridge ages ago. He found it almost unbelievable how natural it came to him to elaborate. "I've liked you - i still do - but I've treated you so horribly, Draco, you deserve someone much better than me."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:44 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“You still like me?” Draco asked, probably a lot more surprised than he should be. He knew that feelings like that usually didnt disappear easily, but he had figured that Harry would be pretty over him by now. Harry was dating someone else and while Draco knew as well as any that that didn’t have to mean anything, then he figured that it would to someone like Harry. Maybe he was wrong about his flatmate though.
“Because I haven’t exactly been showing myself from my greatest side either,” he added as he turned to look properly at Harry, suddenly realising just how close they were standing to one another in the kitchen. He couldn’t understand what Harry possibly could still be seeing in him, but he was willing to hear him out if he had anything to say.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:02 pm 

Once again, Harry looked like he was about to burst into another laugh; this time, however, the laugh ended at his lips, forming an open mouthed and almost disbelieving grin on Harry's features
"Draco, I like you so much you made me realise I'm into guys," he said, his voice breathy with half a laugh and confident with alcohol. He found it hard to believe how quickly Draco seemed to have suppressed the real reason for their fighting. Harry's eyes were glossy with intoxication and his grin boyish."Seeing you all disheveled isn't gunna change that; I don't think you realise how unbelievable you are even at your worst."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:09 pm 

Draco knew that he wasn’t a stupid man. He was, in fact, a very smart man who had a tendency to do very stupid things. This was what he thought about, as he reaches out to softly push a stray strand of hair away from Harry’s face, his hand softly finding and cupping his cheek a he did so.
He knew that Harry hadn’t said anything extraordinarily kind, but a part of him had just really needed for someone to tell him that he wasn’t a complete waste of time. He just needed to feel like someone wanted him and that was Harry.
It did help that they had grown a lot closer over the last couple of weeks and that Draco really felt like he could trust him. That was what he tried to excuse himself with, as he found himself pulling Harry closer, his hand slipping down to his neck, and leaning in to place a slightly off-center kiss to Harry’s lips.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:28 pm 

Though Harry should probably have seen the kiss coming, the moment Draco pushed his har out of his face, Harry still let out a surprised, muffled laugh the moment Draco's lips met his. The course of events felt almost too good to be true, but Harry was far to drunk to question his luck.
Too weak to not allow himself this, Harry willingly reciprocated the kiss, turning slightly in order to properly meet Draco's lips. His hands found Draco's frame, starting around the other's waist, one moving towards Draco's lower back. In doing so, Harry's hand brushed against one of the many belts Draco was wearing, and for some reason, that managed to bring a grin to Harry's lips; the smile was, however, brief, as Harry once again kissed Draco, toyingly tugging at the belt in order to pull Draco closer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 am 

Reaching up to bury both hands in Harry’s hair, Draco allowed himself to be pulled closer to Harry. It was a huge relief that Harry hadn’t rejected him, even if he knew that that probably would have been wiser. Yet Draco knew that he was way too weak to not allow himself to have this.
He tugged at Harry’s hair, seemingly unable to get the other man close enough. By now, he was dreading his costume and the many belts and layers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:24 am 

The feeling of Draco tightening his grip of Harry's hair sent a chill down Harry's spine, making him shudder. The urgency with which Draco kissed him made Harry's head spim and skin tingle; in an attempt to remove the sensation of needles pressing against his fingers, Harry, too, tightened his grip around Draco.
Harry's hands left Draco's hip in order to fully wrap his arms around the other. One stretched across Draco's lower back while the other moved upwards, trailing along the other's spine, catching on the hem of Draco's vest and finding its way under it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:15 pm 

In an attempt to make the journey for Harry’s hands easier, Draco softly loosened his tight grip on his hair, only to discreetly wiggle out of the vest; the kiss never lessening in intensity. He did sway slightly as he dropped the vest on the floor behind him, but Harry had him in strong enough of a grip for him not to stumble.
Deciding that he wanted to see how far he could take this, mind clouded by alcohol telling him that it was a good idea, he decided to unbutton the remainder of his shirt; which was only just barely buttoned to begin with, only stopping when he reached the complex mess that was his belts.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:48 pm 

Despite Draco's best efforts to keep their lips from parting, Draco's movements were far too distracting for Harry not to break the kiss on several instances. Their lips barely parted an inch; only enough for Harry's eyes to dart downwards towards Draco's newly exposed chest.
Unable to keep a grin off of his lips, Harry leaned in. Harry planted a poorly placed kiss on Draco's lips, his smile still too wide to fully reciprocate the kiss, as his hands gratefully moved to explore Draco's bare skin. Both hands found Draco's skin, tracing his midriff and moving along his waist before once again settling on Draco's lower back.
The movement had only served to further untuck the shirt, and as Harry's hands once again moved upwards on Draco's sides to his ribs, the fabric was pulled up with them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:14 am 

The sheer glee with which Harry was approaching the situation made Draco’s head spin, unsure how to handle himself around someone who seemed to want him so badly. It was intoxicating and Draco found himself unable to stop a grin from making its way to his lips as well. It was incredibly juvenile, but the feeling of Harry’s burning hot hands on his bare skin made it all seem a lot more real than he should probably be comfortable with.
Hr snuck his hands down the neck of Harry’s primitive dress, finding that he too wanted more skin on skin contact; as he also abandoned their barely-there kiss, to instead trail kisses along Harry’s jaw and down his neck.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:27 pm 

Harry's breath hitched the moment Draco's hands found their way down Harry's neck and shoulder; when Draco's lips moments later left Harry's in favour of his neck, Harry then completely stopped breathing. Draco's kisses were burning hot and electric, making Harry inattentively tighten his grip around Draco, catching the shirt as he did. He eventually let out a shaky breath.
"Draco," he exhaled, his voice giving away every thought Draco's touch and kisses brought to his mind. Dizzy by Draco's proximity and unable to think further ahead than getting another piece of clothing off of Draco, Harry balled the shirt fabric up in his fists, tugging the fabric backwards.
Draco's touch was far too distracting for Harry ever to attempt to make the other withdraw his hands long enough for Harry to pull off Draco's shirt; instead, Harry turned his head slightly, lips brushing against Draco's skin. "Your shirt."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:52 pm 

Attempting to get with the program, Draco moved his hands far enough away to actually manage to drop his shirt; which he threw unceremoniously on the floor together with his vest. Once he reached Harry’s costume, he attempted to pull it further down, wanting to get to kiss as much of Harry’s bare skin as possible, but he didn’t have much luck with it, seeing as the semi stiff fabric didn’t budge much.
In an attempt to get the much needed skin contact, Draco snuck his hands underneath the bright orange dress, starting at Harry’s hips and running his hands up along his sides.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 pm 

How willing Draco seemed to take off not only his own clothes, but Harry's too made Harry's head spin, and yet again, an involuntary grin appeared on his lips. Draco's hand sent shivers down Harry's spine as they moved upwards, and while there wasn't anything he wanted more than to follow suit and pull his costume completely off, his hands instead trailed down Draco's newly exposed spine. He pulled Draco closer yet again, catching his lips in another kiss.
His fingers ventures down along the edge of Draco's pants, running them along Draco's belts, desperately wanting to rid Draco of the last remaining articles of clothing; in an attempt to do so, Harry's hand moved from Draco's hips to the first belt buckle. Looping his fingers underneath the belt, Harry unsuccessfully fumbled with the belt buckle before suddenly stopping in a hestitation.
"Are you -" he managed, muffled into the kiss.
With a firm grip still around the belt, his knuckles still gracing the very lowest part of Draco's midriff, Harry broke the kiss. "Are you sure about this?"
Harry's cheeks were already flushed with anticipation and intoxication and his breathing elated, but still he searched Draco's face for an answer.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:26 pm 

Eagerly, Draco returned the new kiss, completely intoxicated by the way Harry was touching him and how he was still grinning into the kiss. It felt unreal and Draco couldn’t get enough of it. Thus he felt a little annoyed when their kiss was broken once more, however his annoyance didn’t last long, as he heard the earnestness in Harry’s voice. He had been absolutely sure that he wanted to sleep with Harry before, but now it was truly without question.
“Yes,” he said, taking his time to properly catch his breath, making sure that Harry knew that he meant it fully. “Are you?”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 pm 

Harry's smile grew noticeably at that. There had been so many things in his question; Draco had gone to the party with one guy and had come home bothered about another, and Harry desperately didn't want to drive Draco into something he might regret. All these worries were, however, immediately washed away the moment Draco sincerely gave his consent.
Draco's counter made Harry's brows twitch in half a frown, his grin still whide and toothy. "God, yes."
The answer was spoken as an exhale, and said in complete honesty; there was no point in denying that Harry desperately wanted this.
Harry's eyes finally left Draco's in order to instead to once again give the belt buckle the attention it deserved; when Harry pulled the belt tail out of the belt loop in which it had been secured, he used the gesture to teasingly tug Draco closer. "Can't think of anything I'd rather be doing."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:18 pm 

Unable to keep it away, Draco broke into a wide grin. Seeing Harry struggle with his belt buckles, combined with how eagerly he was going into this made Draco feel at ease and a lot more certain about doing this with Harry. It was nice to just get to have some fun for once and not thinking about consequences whatsoever.
“Like the sound of that,” Draco said with a wide grin, wondering if he should offer to help Harry with getting out of his costume, but he was honestly rather enjoying seeing Harry struggle. They weren’t in a hurry after all, so he was just going to see the situation unfold.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:30 pm 

Draco's answer made Harry stop in his track, forcing his eyes upwards to once again meet Draco's. The change of perspective made Harry's head spin, but a dumb grin was still on his lips. "Yeah?"
His voice was breathy and far from suggestive; he sounded more pleasantly surprised than full of himself. Unable to resist, Harry's hands abandoned the stubborn belt buckle to instead slowly flatten against Draco's bared midriff; while his voice remained unsuggestive, his touch was the complete opposite as his thumbs followed the edge of Draco's waistband. "Good."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:28 pm 

Deciding that their kitchen probably wasn’t the best place for their little endeavour, Draco leant in closer, placing a couple of kisses to Harry’s neck.
“Should we move this to my bedroom?” He asked, lips gracing against Harry’s earlobe as he did. Seeing as this was clearly something they both agreed on doing, there was no reason to delay it further.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:21 pm 

Even after they both ad put into words that they wanted the other, the hairs on Harry's neck still stood when Draco so explicitly invited him into bed; after all, Harry had barely every seen Draco's room.
Unable to fully wrap his head around it all, Harry's hands quickly moved up Draco's chest, framing the other's face and insistingly pulling him away from his neck. Instead, Harry planted an almost desperate kiss onto Draco's lips, his hands digging into Draco's hair.
However raw the kiss might have been, Harry was quick to cut it short. When he once again pulled away, his face was yet again flushed. For a moment it looked like he was going to say something, but instead his hands left Draco's hair; one gripped Draco's wrist the other pushed at Draco's midriff, urging the other backwards and out of the kitchen.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next