All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco softly broke the kiss, feeling himself getting out of breath. Chad took this as an invitation to move to his neck instead, and it caused Draco to gasp. It was a little much, especially considering they were very much in public, but nobody seemed to notice them, so he decided not to stop them. Instead he just tilted his head backwards, and softly closed his eyes. He carded his fingers through Chad's hair, wanting to encourage him to keep going.
Chad seemed to get the hint, and managed to push Draco against a wall. It seemed like a lot too much, but he figured that Chad would know how much he wanted to share with his friends. Draco didn't hang with these people normally, so he didn't mind.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:28 pm 

Though the air in the kitchen felt cleaner - possibly because the human smells were drowned by the clinical smell of the hard liquor that surrounded Harry - but the image of Draco and Chad kissing still clung to Harry like a bad stink. It was nauseating in every way, and going against all of his instincts, Harry poured himself another drink.
With a groan, Harry seated himself on the cleanest spot on the counter. It wasn't in any way ideal; the counter felt sticky against his palm when he touched it and there was a constant traffic around him, but at least the music wasn't booming and most importantly, Harry couldn't see Draco and Chad.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:43 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It was hard to focus on anything, especially when the alcohol was finally hitting him, and Chad's hands were everywhere. It didn't help that the room was boiling, and that Chad was being very attentive to his neck. Draco tugged at Chad's hair, not really sure how far the other was willing to go in the crowded room, but he knew that he had reached his boundary.
Chad got the hint, and straightened up slightly, nibbling at Draco's ear, before looking him in the eyes. He was wearing a wide grin on his face, looking as if he had just won the lottery. God they were drunk the both of them. Chad leaned in again, placing a quick kiss to Draco's lips, before resting them by the shell of his ear. "We should go back to your place," he muttered, and Draco agreed. He nodded softly, and Chad lit up in a huge smile again. Chad grabbed him by the hand, and started dragging him towards the front door. However, he didn't get further than the hallway, before he once again had Draco pressed against a wall, and was kissing him. Draco didn't have it in himself to argue.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:32 pm 

It had been by pure coincidence that Harry had seated himself on the only fraction of the counter where the whole length of the hallway was visibly; and with the bad luck he had had this evening, it should come to no surprise that just the couple he was trying to avoid had come to a standstill in the hallway.
Draco and Chad had come to a halt in the very end of the hallway, the one that turned into an entrance way, and though there was a steady flow of traffic, Harry's eyes kept finding Draco in the crowd. Once again, Harry felt completely unable to breathe; He felt suffocated by Draco's presence, and when he finally managed to tear his eyes away from Draco, it was such a rough full-bodied movement, that he accidentally knocked over one of the glass bottles by his side. His reflexes were slurred by the alcohol, and before he knew of it, three more had fallen over, one of which shattered on the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:27 pm 

Chad and Draco broke apart when they heard a loud noise from the kitchen, and they both turned their heads to look what had caused the sound. Draco frowned when he saw broken bottles, and Harry sitting on the counter next to them.
Chad grinned drunkenly at his teammate, obviously not reading the tense expression on Harry's face. Draco could only hope that he would do or say anything stupid, but he knew that his track record weren't too good. After all, he was pretty dim, and it got even worse when he was drunk, so he wouldn't get his hopes up.
"Hey Potter!" Chad yelled, grinning happily with his arm loosely wrapped around Draco's waist. "We're going to steal your flat. You don't mind, do you?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:35 am 

Harry tensed slightly upon hearing Chads words; a flinch went through him as had they been physically painful to hear. Instinctively, Harry's eyes moved to Draco in search for some kind of answers, and when Draco seemingly didn't have in mind to interfere, Harry once again turned to eye Chad.
"You're kicking me out?" he asked, in a tone of voice so spiteful that on a distance ut might be interpreted as joking. Harry straightened his back slightly, his grip around the edge of the counter tightening as he did so; part of him needed the feeling of the cold stone in his hands, because he was afraid he might close the distance between them - something that would just start a domino effect of surpressed anger.
It was far more than he could bear; the room once again felt suffocating, and it took him a moment to realise that it was because he once again had been looking at Draco. Harry clenched his teeth. "Why don't you go to your place, I've got **** to do in the morning."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:27 am 

Harry's tone made it run cold down Draco's back, but Chad didn't seem to be bothered about it at all. Maybe it was due to their different upbringing, but Draco knew that if he hadn't been this tightly wrapped up with Chad, then he would have been terrified about what harry might do.
He looked down at his feet, not wanting to face his flatmate when he was this angry. It was terrifying, and while Draco was fairly physically strong, then it was too risky to risk Harry's wrath. He softly tugged at Chad's sleeve, shaking his head softly. Chad wasn't the brightest of people, and he didn't want him to say something that **** Harry even more off. Draco was the one who would have to deal with the aftermath of the anger after all.
"We won't be in your way, I promise. But now you know that I will be bringing Chad home, and that he will stay the night, whether you want it or not," Draco snapped, looking briefly up at Harry, wanting to underline his point. It felt terrifying to stand up to him like this, but he was allowed to bring people home, without asking Harry for permission first. He turned his attention to Chad. "Come on, we're leaving."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:19 pm 

Harry's frown momentarily disappeared as Draco's words surprised him, and for a moment, he just looked at Draco with a blank expression. He didn't think that he had been unreasonable in questioning why they didn't go literally anywhere but home to their flat, and over the course of his silence, Harry's mood and expression became gradually more bitter.
"Why don't you go to Chad's place?" Harry repeated, but his tone had changed and it was no longer to be interpreted as a question. Though it contextually should have been directed at Chad himself, then Harry's eyes were on Draco, holding him solely accountable for their common decision.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:14 pm 

Draco knew that it probably was stupid to fight Harry on this, but he hated Chad's place, and he refused to go there. Chad might be good enough, but his fraternity brothers weren't as welcoming, and he did not appreciate that. Surely, his own flatmate wasn't much better, but at least he could go to his own room there, and be feel safe for a bit.
"That is none of your business," he stated with a shrug. Chad knew that Draco didn't like his place, so sacrifices had to be made. However, he had no desire to discuss this with Harry, seeing as it was absolutely none of his business. He could use his room for whatever he wanted, and his flatmate shouldn't interfere. "We won't be using the communal areas. And if it matter a lot to you, then we will make sure to use the bathroom when it's convenient for you. Now, we are going to leave. Goodbye Harry."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:20 pm 

This time around, Draco's snappish answer didn't surprise Harry and he just met the other's eyes with a tense stare. Them sharing a flat had quickly gone south, and it was almost visible in his expression that he remembered the fact that they were going home to shag. With his nose momentarily wrinkled in distaste, he moved his eyes to the third party of the conversation, who until now had been silent.
"You've gotten yourself a real charmer," Harry said to Chad, and though the corners of Harry's mouth were turned upwards, it was hardly a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:29 pm 

Draco wasn't interested in listening to Harry's insults of him, even if there was a lick of truth to them. He knew that he wasn't being entirely fair, but he felt that it was Harry who had started the war, and he was only fighting to keep himself alive. It wasn't pretty, but it was necessary if he wanted to be able to just live his life.
Chad, sweet, kind Chad, seemed completely oblivious to the situation, and while he normally was a little dim, then Draco blamed most of this on the alcohol. He wasn't that stupid after all. "Yeah, I know. I'm lucky, right?" Chad responded with a huge grin, and honestly, Draco just wanted to get both of them out, before Harry decided that he didn't want to play nice anymore.
Honestly, he was terrified of what his flat mate might do, if they kept talking to him, and he just really wanted to get away from him. He sighed, and pulled at Chad's sleeve, needing to get out as fast as possible. "Come on, let's get going."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:28 pm 

Harry was over trying to argue that; if Draco had decided being a ****ing about this, then Harry was only gonna put a certain amount of energy into trying to change his mind. Inattentively, Harry's posture changed slightly indicating the agreed end of this conversation.
With his chin raised ever so slightly Harry crossed his legs at the ankles. "Have fun," he said drily, nothing about it seeming anywhere near genuine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:00 pm 

_______

As things worsened between him and Harry, things seemed to get better between him and Chad. He still wasn't really sure how seriously Chad was taking their relationship, and he knew that he didn't want much more than a fling, but he appreciated having the lacrosse player around; despite how angry it seemed to make his flatmate.
Chad had invited Draco out for dinner, so he had to show up at this stupid lacrosse practice, so they could go out immediately afterwards. Honestly, he didn't care much for the sport, even if Chad had tried to explain it to him on several occasions. He had his hands buried in the pockets of his knee long jacket, as he slowly approached the field. The practice was still going, due to Draco always wanting to be on time. Also, it wasn't like he minded watching the jocks running around on the field, as long as he didn't have to actually understand how the game worked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:36 am 

There was only a couple of minutes left of training, something which always made the players restless and careless. It was a mixture of their last effort being put into the last attack of the day, and a general wish for the two-hour training to be over.
They were training at the field with the timer on, and Harry saw out of the corner of his eye that there was 43 seconds left of gameplay. This, however, turned out to be an overstatement. Harry had jumped in order to catch a long pass, and the moment he saw that the ball was in his net, he felt how the air was knocked out of his lungs. Chad had, in a defense, run after the ball as well, and in the moment Harry had jumped, they had collided. The impact of Chad's shoulder agains Harry's hip easily counteracted Harry's forward-moving motion, and he was knocked over, hitting the grass with a loud thud. Chad himself stumbled forward, and it was sheer luck that he regained his balance, avoiding falling on top of Harry.
Harry barely got a chance to regain his breath before the whistle blew, and the murmur amongst the players immediately stopped. They all turned towards their coach, who with an outstreched arm judged the ball to be Harry's.
"Number 12, illegal body check!" their coach roared, and Chad groaned, before offering Harry a helping hand.
Harry couldn't help but grin as he took Chad's hand and pulled himself back onto his feet. It had been a technical foul, only caused by the fact that the two had collided below Harry's waist, and had they not been training under such a watchful eye, it might not have been worth stopping the game for.
"You gotta stop with the jumping, man," Chad commented with a grin, and Harry couldn't help but shrug.
"If it keeps working to my favour-" Harry grinned, and staggered a few steps backwards when Chad gave him a friendly push on the collarbone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:29 pm 

Draco had just become able to differentiate the players on the field, when Chad rammed into Harry, and for a moment he feared the worst. After all, Harry hadn't quite been the most welcoming of people about his and Chad's relationship, and Draco remembered how he had panicked when he had touched him, so he doubted that he would appreciate the tackle.
It surprised him to see that both guys seemed to take it in a friendly manner. They simply seemed to be laughing the illegal move off, and like there was no bad blood between the two of them. It made Draco furious, because it meant that Harry's problems wasn't with Draco's relationship with Chad; it was with Draco himself.
The realisation hurt, a lot to be perfectly honest, but he figured that he would be able to work around it. Even if he didn't have any idea as to why Harry would have such a strong aversion towards him. However, He wasn't going to waste any more time with trying to accommodate Harry, that was for certain at least. If Harry didn't like him, then that was his own business, but Draco was done playing nice.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 pm 

None of the players really got into gear after that, and the last 30 seconds on the clock ran out as they slowly moved towards the bleachers. Harry was absolutely beat and getting the air knocked out of him like that made his muscles ache after the momentary lack of oxygen; though he had regained some control of his breath, he still inhaled deeply when he undid his helmet.
Harry momentarily fastened the helmet on the racket, running a hand through his hair and he once again was pushed at. Chad had momentarily disappeared, and was once again at his side with a boyish push on the shoulder.
It took Harry a moment to understand that Chad was speaking to him over the sound of his heart beating, and with a crooked grin Harry exhaled an exhausted: "What?"
"Wish me luck," Chad repeated before gesturing off towards the path between two bleachers, and when Harry turned to look, he instantly tensed up. Even at a distance, and staring towards the lights illuminating the field, Harry could recognise Draco. Harry had no wish to see his roommate - especially not here, especially not all lovey-dovey with Chad - and inattentively, Harry slowed his pace, permitting Chad to quickly pass him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:10 pm 

Draco momentarily managed to forget about Harry, as he saw Chad bolt up the bleachers towards him. Honestly, it was rather endearing to see how excited he was to see Draco every time, and he knew that that was part of the reason he kept him around. It felt nice to be wanted after all, and no one made him feel more wanted than Chad.
The lacrosse player immediately moved to wrap his arms around Draco, but Draco politely made him lower his arms, seeing as he was all sweaty after training. "Go shower, I will wait for you," he said with a polite smile, before leaning down to kiss Chad, seeing as the lacrosse player was standing a step below him. Chad eagerly returned the kiss, even if it was being kept very brief from Draco's side, and nodded as soon as Draco broke it.
"Okay, I will be quick. I don't want to keep you waiting," he stated with a broad grin, obviously very excited about the entire ordeal. Draco watched him, as he ran to the locker room, and he couldn't help but smile softly at his enthusiasm. It was nice to see someone that happy to be around you, especially with a lot of the things Draco had going on in his life.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:58 pm 

The moment Harry saw chad run up to meet Draco, Harry decided that he was going to shower at home. This was a terrible decision, Harry was very aware of that; by the time he would get in the shower his muscles would already have cooled enough for it to feel painful, but he'd rather he sore than be anywhere near Chad and his ****.
With a tense inhale through clenched teeth, Harry realised he'd been staring at the couple, and now briskly turned towards the bench where his bag had been left. Draco was slowly but efficiently creeping into every single space Harry could relax in, and Harry once again cured the fact that, of all guys, Draco should be dating one of his teammates.
With another few, tense movements, Harry gathered his stuff and as the only one of the bunch, turned to leave the field through the spectators's gates. In a matter of a few steps, Harry was fuming, absolutely outraged by Draco's precense here, and unable to contain it, he mumbled a "can't even avoid you here" when he passed the bleacher Draco was standing on, and at a distance where Harry was certain he'd hear him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:21 am 

The fondness of seeing Chad and the sweetness of the moment was brought to an abrupt stop by his flatmate passing him. It was obvious that Harry had a rather big problem with him, and him alone, and he was honestly sick of it already. He was allowed to wait for Chad around the field, even if it happened to be where Harry did his training as well.
"What is your problem?" He blurted, unable to keep it in. One thing was if Harry generally had a problem with gay people, but seeing him being all chummy with Chad showed him that that wasn't the case. Sure, Chad was more "passing" or whatever, but that still didn't give Harry the right to hate on Draco, even if he enjoyed appearing a little more feminine. Maybe that was Harry's issue. Maybe he just hated effeminate gay guys. The mere idea of it made Draco almost boil with anger, and he honestly just wanted some answer.
"Is my mere existence really such a big problem to you that I can't even wait for Chad to finish practice here, at the bleachers, without it being a problem in your life?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:09 pm 

The wordiness of Draco's retort surprised Harry, and for a moment he seemed to be at a lack of words as he came to a halt a couple of yards away from Draco. However, the frown quickly reappeared on his features, as he felt his anger gather in his throat.
"Your presence is suffocating," Harry spat through clenched teeth, and that answer sounded foreign even to him. Harry had thought about that a lot - the fact that Harry felt absolutely suffocated by the other and his relationship to Chad - but saying it out loud for the first time felt right and fitting. "I literally can't be anywhere away from you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next