All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

West
He tapped his chin, "That would present a problem. Once something's in your hand it's pretty hard to deny you had it." Her assessment earned a laugh, "True but not everyone can use a knife of a pin well. Guns just take a couple weeks of target practice. Or the desperation to his someone over the head with it."
He had to acknowledge that this dangerous little angel he'd found only got prettier with her hair down. The soft red curls practically begging to be touched.
Without a moment's hesitation he took the chance to reach out and twirl a strand around his fingers with a famously flirtatious smile, "I do like to go on dates with pretty women like yourself bearcat."

My DeviantArt is BrimstoneGarden, I do adoptables

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:13 pm 

Lydian
(this is a continuation of a rp on a previous site)
" You must be pretty desperate to clock someone over the head with the gun- or trying to not kill them with bullet." she mused, chuckling slightly. " Really? a couple weeks? that seems actually like they're takin' too long to learn how to shoot a gun- well unless they where trainin' with movin' objects." She noticed the sudden glint in his eye, slightly surprised that he went for it. a slight tingle strolled through her scalp, before going down her neck and spine. She bit her lower lip, smiling slightly at his compliment. " Oh, so i'm pretty to you hmm?" she half teased, leaning back on her hands a bit.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:38 pm 

West
"Or just out of bullets without enough time to put more in. There's a lot of reasons actually." He laughed, "Not everyone is a natural fighter or has very good aim or eyes. I can't be failing to count that."
He couldn't help but appreciate the subtle wave of pleasure that hit her at his touch, or the small smile he got as a reward for complimenting her, "Oh I think most girls are pretty, but pretty ones that are as fiesty as you are, that's when they get real special."
West kept himself close to her, running his hand over the curve of her jaw before he finally took it away. There was never any questioning his automatic desire to flirt.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:52 pm 

lydian

" that's a valid explaination, i must give to that." she simply stated, not really able to think properly from the way he was fiddling with her hair. it had been a while since she had let anyone touch her hair that wasnt yanking on it during a fight or going to get the ends trimmed. The ginger rose an eyebrow, a subtle smirk dawning on her features. she scrunched her nose ever so slightly, the freckles on her cheeks and nose bridge dancing along with the movement and slight smile. "ooooh, so i'm special now too, it just gets better." she mused, a light shade of pink on her cheeks and tingles sprinkling along the path from which his hand had been.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:06 am 

"I'm full of valid explainations bearcat." He could see it in her eyes, he'd gotten her flustered, with most other girls this was where he'd start making his way out of simple flirting and start making his way to full on suggested, but the pretty redheaded angel that'd pointed a gun at him wasn't like most girls. She didn't seem like the kind of innocent ditz convinced by suggestions of affection or the bold seductress that had exactly the same end result in mind as he did. She was a long game that he wanted to play.
Why go for the lowhanging fruit when what was harder to get tasted so much sweeter?
He watched her cheeks start with an attractive shade of pink, keeping his voice low and even, "Special and snarky, quite a combination."
West leaned back, putting one hand so that it just overlapped hers, tracing invisible circles on the top of her hand with a tempting touch. The kind of light, hungry brush against the skin that made most girls want it to last just a little bit longer.
And he never dropped his smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:55 pm 

"Oh really? you sure, Mr. Hot-shot?" The retort came out as playful, though she really wanted to push his limits with how many explanations for things he could get- even obsurd(butchered that word) ones. She nibbled her lower lip, carefully eyeing him as he laid back. Deciding to not let herself fall into his seducing just yet, she decided to try and ignore the tantalizing circles being placed on the back of her hand. He was doing his job well, and she couldnt deny that she liked it- a bit too much even, but she was starting to get a small jealous knot in her chest, seeing how he was doing a hell of a lot better job at seducing that she didi earlier that day." You forgot ginger and sexy too." she replied, poking his sternum with her free hand gently.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:55 pm 

West grinned, "Definately bearcat."
The corner of his mouth came up just a little as he leaned in close and whispered, "Just depends on what you need expanations for."
He was right by her, so close that his lips brushed her ear just barely as he spoke. She smelled nice, alluring. He pulled back away looking her over with an open appreciation for form, "And you forgot to mention fishing very hard for compliments you don't need o hear. Gotta say a little too much confidence pays into the sexy though."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:20 pm 

"so, does that mean you'll take me up on that challenge?" she breathed, lowering her volume quite a bit since he was so close. Lyd could feel his lips brush against her earlobe, sending chills down her spine. She could smell his shampoo, though she couldnt quite place what fragrance it was, it was the only thing she could smell at the moment. a small chuckle came from her chest at his 'fishing for compliments' statement. Z" is it wrong for a girl to see how far she could get?" The little tease questioned, shifting her foot to get into amore comfortable position, propping her legs up, knees toward the ceiling.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:24 am 

"Depends, what do I get if I win?" His eyes flitted to hers, the deep rusty shade of brown playfully lustful. Warm and inviting, an invitation rested on those eyes, unspoken but clear. She could make a move right now and he wouldn't mind at all.
He shook his head at her response, "No, but it's tedious for a boy to think of how many things make her attractive when they work together best as a whole."
He moved onto his side, placing his free hand onto her knee right on the top portion, so that a few of his fingers brushed the soft skin of her inner thigh, "Ginger on it's own is just a wig after all, not as attractive as it can be when other things are added."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:34 pm 

" well, what do you want if you win?" she countered, making sure she kept eye contact with him for as long as she could. her deep emerald colored eyes seemed a bit brighter, and filled with playfulness and suggestive thoughts. Lydian debated on making a move, knowing there was sexual tension, but she wanted to see how far she could get him to go before the tension finally took over one of them to make the move. " hmmmm you make a fair argument. " she mused, keeping her leg still when she felt the warmth of his palm on her knee cap. She poked his nose playfully, smirking slightly. " Oh really? So there's more than just ginger to help me be atttractive?" she half joked, even though she knew he had vaguley went over this before

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:49 pm 

He smirked, "Well I've already seen you naked so I supose I won't have much luck embarassing you." The cambion closed his eyes to think for just a minute, "When I take you to dinner, you pay."
There was humor in his words, genuine humor not the flirtatious kind. Though that wasn't to say the flirtiness had vanished.
"Don't I though? Maybe we'll eventually even have compliments going both ways, I might be over inflating your ego if we let this go on."
He nipped at her finger in a quick playful motion, "There are plenty of ugly gingers bearcat."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:50 pm 

" That you have- well not ENTIRELY naked, but close enough. Fine, ill pay if you win." Lydian declared, smirking slightly. " Would the cute little itty bitty handsome man like some compliments?" The ginger teased, her tone of voice changing to as if she where talking to a baby. "Hey now, why the nipping?" she laughed , rolling her eyes briefly. " i dunno what ginger's youre seein, but i tihnk my kind are all pretty damn hot." she joked, trying to block every large, partially balding irishmen she had seen in the past few years.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:27 pm 

West shrugged, "Almost entirely, at that point I'm not sure the difference is that big as far as your embarassment would go."
He chuckled at the comment, "Well he does think he's paid plenty to Big Mama Ginger. Might as well ge a reward."
The Cambion played his fingers through her hair, particularly thankful for it's length. Most girls cut their hair off but he really did prefer it when their hair was so long and flowy. Couldn't tangle your fingers in short hair. "You're kind isn't the only kind, though I will say it's one of the good kinds."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:01 pm 

" i could strip entirely right now and flaunt my assest around and not be embaressed~." she stated cheekily, sticking her tongue out at him. West's comment took her off guard, particularly at 'big mama.' " Whoa ho hoooo, big mama ginger? what. the. hell." laughter bubbled up from her chest, true laughter, and enough of it to make her cheeks enflamed and her ribs start to hurt. " that- oh my- i cant-" she wheezed. after settling down, she noticed his hand in her hair and nearly melted on the spot. " Well, as for getting paid, how does ' youre a ravishing young man with a sense of humor that is to die for, and wit only one could dream of' sound to you?" as his hand kept going through her hair, the butterflies kept flooding into her stomach. " really? the good kind?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:30 pm 

"I wouldn't mind that at all." He shot right back with an all too seductive smile. The kind that would have most girls doing exactly what she'd suggested at a moment's notice. Then again this one was a little more interesting than most girls.
Her burst of laughter broke his resolve, he couldn't help it, he joined in, "I only improvise so well! What else was I supposed to say?"
And then she went and actually complimented him. Which of course she had done a very good job of it, he was flattered and amused, "I think that suits just fine bearcat. Got any others or is that all my work has earned me?"
"Wouldn't have thought twice about shooting you somewhere fatal if you weren't."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:00 pm 

" well, then that's for another time~ cant be goin toooo far the first day of meeting~" she nearly purred, wiggling her eyebrows suggestivley before sticking her tongue out at him. she continued to smile cheekily at him as he laughed with her. She booped his nose, before winking at him. " well, you have a damn seductive smile and contagious laugh. and im glad i wasnt killed then."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 am 

West let that same subtle seductive laugh play into his voice, "I suppose that's fair... No holds barred the second time though." He finished the line with a tone more like a purr and a playful smirk.
"Well this is definitly worth you not being dead so I think we're both just peachy aren't we bearcat?" He responded to her compliment as he returned the nose booping gesture, "That and if I killed you I think that'd be one more thing than I'd like to have on my concience."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 am 

the ginger nearly melted at his tone of voice, but decided against showing it visabley and didnt control how her cheeks started to turn pink. " alright, deal~" she chuckled, flopping down completley on the bed when he booped her back. " i think so too, i mean i like living for what its worth- dont feel like ending that too soon, despite the many close calls." she glanced up at him, feigning surprise. " oh my law' you have a concience!?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:23 pm 

West leaned over her resting on his elbows as he watched her pretty face, "I was getting that impression. Seems a bit more to me like your surviving though, tell me bearcat, when's the last time you had a little fun? You know... lived a little."
An awful pun, but his self depricating grin made it absolutely certain she knew he was aware of it.
"Barely. Somewhere around here." He tapped her nose, "I dunno it's pretty little, I lose sight of it a lot."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:07 pm 

the ginger shifted her leg a bit, moving her foot so that her knee was in the aim comfortably, as well as slightly brushing against the man who almost ended her career. biting her lower lip, she raised an eyebrow. " depends on what you mean by 'fun' n' 'lived a little' " she purred, tilting her head to the side, exposing the creamy colored skin that was her neck. a few freckles had seemed to trickel from her face, down to her neck, but grew again at it's base and shoulders, before slowing disappearing down her body. she chuckled at his conscience comment. " well that's prob' 'casue ya cant see past your cute ol' nose."