All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:08 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

West grinned, "Well Bearcat it just seems to me all you do is work work work."
He leaned down over her, whispering into her ear so close his lips brushed it as he spoke, "Though of course what those phrases mean is entirely up to you." He lazilly drew his fingers across one edge of her hairline, as though to brush a stray strand of brilliant red hair from her face, "Though I'm happy to oblige if those are... group activities."
He leaned up right close to her, so that their faces were smoshed together in a way that their eyes lined up perfectly. "Seems you're right, didn't realize you had such pretty eyes from so far away. The nose really is in the way."

My DeviantArt is BrimstoneGarden, I do adoptables

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:09 am 

(the internal screaming is real and fangirly rn)

"So what if i work a lot? work keeps the money rolling and me entertained by all the mobsters and gang lords secrets~" she mused, biting her lower lip in a almost near seductive way, despite it being just a natural insitinct of hers. " aaaand what would those activities involve?" she pressed, shifting so that in thier current position, her chest would be close enough to his that her body heat could be sensed. not to mention the fact that she may or may not have decided to raised the room temperature up a couple degrees. she locked eyes with him, once he got unusually close for near strangers to be. lyd tilted her chin up a bit, purposley when she spoke so that her lips brushed his ever so slightly with certain words. " of course im right, and why my eyes thank you for the compliment, and the view of yours. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 pm 

"I think you need a new boss if your current one is overworking you like this, pretty girl like you shouldn't have to put up with that."
"Well for starters..." With a troublemaker's confident smirk he leaned in all the way and kissed her neck. He lingered close, breathing in her scent before he pulled away, "Only if you're interested of course."
In a low move he unbuttoned and took off his shirt, showing off a well toned body as he stretched just a little too much to pull the white undershirt over his head, "Seems like it's a little hot in here in more than one way ain't it Bearcat?"
"I assume that's not all they'll enjoy the view of."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:42 pm 

" I am my own boss, freelancer if you will, I decide whatever job I wanna take or not, it's great." She purred, ghosting her free hand up his arm slowly, before making lazy shapes on his bicep. The gingers breathe hitched ever so slightly when she felt his lips press against the side of her neck. She giggling a bit, the sensation sending tingles down her neck and upper back, tickling her. "Well, I don't Undastan' what ya implyin' here, care to enlighten me?" She teased, a mischevious glint shimmering in her irises. She watched him strip down, before sitting up slightly to brush her hand over his abdomen, tracing the outline of certain 'random' muscles."Really? I thought it was just me, 'n the view is enjoyed."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:38 pm 

"Well then you shouldn't be working yourself so hard. You seem like someone who deserves a bit of free time."
He smiled hearing her reaction and leaned back in, placing a hand on her thigh as he pressed his lips to hers, "I think I can show you better than I can tell you."
The cambion repeated the kiss to the neck, this time moving down once more to her collarbone before stopping. He brought his hand up to her hip as he leaned into her body, putting his free arm around her so that his hand became tangled in her hair, "We could do to get a little closer don't you think?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:07 pm 

The ginger giggled at the comment. If only she could allow herself free time to actually stay in one place and enjoy the time. "My schedule'a don't allot that 'mount of time sadly," she stated, twirling an orange curl around her finger. " only on rare occasions."
Smirking, she responded to the kiss with a softer one of her own, bitin down on her lower lip as he traveled lower. Her scalp tingled as his hand went through her hair. "hmmmm maybe next time, I'm quite tired." She countered, a numerous and victorious glint in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:03 pm 

West smirked, "Then I guess you oughta take advantage of them where you can Bearcat."
He sighed, but refused to be discouraged. Not getting what he wanted then was no reason to make it harder for himself later. He kissed her again on the mouth and pulled away to put his clothes back on and subtly double checking that he still had all his things, "Alright Bearcat, you get some rest, I ought to go back out to the car myself. He tapped her cheek, "I'm gonna have to lock you in here but if you change your mind I'm sure you can find a way to let me know."
He ran a hand through his hair, "Maybe later than tomorrow even, if I ain't otherwise occupied. Tend to be otherwise occupied a lot though, so I suggest you take the opportunity before someone else does if you really want it Bearcat."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:29 pm 

Lydian rolled onto her side once he got up and started putting his clothes back on. She watched him curiously, making note of Everything he looked at that seemed to be his. "Well, I will most certainly find a way to let ya know." She purred, playfully going to nip his finger before winking at him in suggestion. "Ya still owe me that date too, ya know." Biting down on her lower back as she watched his back muscles glide under his skin. She briefly fell into a trance of thought, thinking about how easily it would be to find information about this man, from her contacts. That, and how good it would feel to stretch out her wings.. and how she needs to get someone to go clothes 'shopping' for her since she doesn't have much other than a robe at this point.