All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Colon Graisley was in the center of town rallying a mob. He was yelling to the people around him "The Rakshasa Demons have tormented and stolen from us for too long. We've done nothing to them and still they have come into town with their tricks and criminal acts! We need to run them off, I have discovered the cave that they live in, let us go rid them from this area!" Colon Graisley was an easily angered young man, but he certainly had plenty of reason to hate the Rakshasa Demons. There was however only a few people willing to go with him, most were too afraid and didn't trust Colon enough to think they would succeed.

At the cave the Rakshasa were eating some of the meat they had recently taken from the village. Lamia had to grab for some chunks quickly. No one would have looked out for her and made sure she was fed if she wasn't quick enough herself.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:42 pm 

Raphael was one of the few brave enough to follow Colon to the cave. Almost everyone was too scared to approach the dangerous Rakshasa. He had heard that the Rakshasa had done some unsavory deeds, but perhaps not all were bad? If one wasn't, he hoped that he would be able to notice and save them without being caught. Raphael inwardly shuddered at the thought of what would happen if he was caught trying to save a demon. Swept up in his thoughts, he barely noticed when they reached the cave. He heard sounds of eating coming from the dark cave as he and the other men approached. They quietly entered the rocky cave where they saw a group of Rakshasa dimly illuminated by a fire eating some sort of meat.

Raphael barely took that in when Colon screamed,"Take down the monsters!" The closest Rakshasa turned at the noise, only to see men running forward, brandishing weapons. As Raphael ran forward, he wondered if he would truly be able to save an innocent with how bloodthirsty they all seemed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:02 pm 

Left or right?

Lamia was nearly trampled as Rakshasa demons fled in all directions. If they had worked together it was very possible they could have fought off all the human's. Instead they all feared for their own lives, turning into birds or squirrels, only a few dared to fight, who quickly got cut down. Lamia rushed to the back of the cave, her pet lizard and snake were in their cages and she couldn't leave without them. Soon every Rakshasa other than Lamia were dead or fleeing, most of the humans ran after them. She huddled in the back with her pets and stuffed animals. Would she be safe if she just waited it out? If she did, where would she go then, what would she do? She was scared and alone, she started crying quietly.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 pm 

To Raphael's surprise, they managed to take down the Rakshasa. He honestly hadn't expected things to go so well, and honestly, had all the Rakshasa fought back, it wouldn't have gone well. However, they didn't band together and fight, and the majority fled. A few fought back, but when caught by surprise and outnumbered, they were no match for the men.When all the Rakshasa were gone, having run or been cut down, all the men sent up a cheer. Colon spoke up and said that since there were no Rakshasa were left, he was going to celebrate.All the men except for Raphael followed him. Raphael decided that while celebrating is nice, he wanted to make sure that there were no Rakshasa left. After all, a few could be hidden in the back of the cave, and perhaps one that had decided to hide would be a Rakshasa that didn't want to hurt people. Having made his mind up, he moved towards the dark back of the cave. Hearing quiet crying, he softly called out," Hello?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 am 

Left or right?

Lamia shut up immediately, she didn't think that sounded like a Rakshasa. It didn't sound angry either though, like the other humans. She eventually decided to reply, but she did so cautiously. In her small voice that had a hint of slithery tone to it she said. "D-don't hurt me, I h-haven't done anything." It was true, she hadn't, she was just born a Rakshasa and had to live with them. But she doubted that a human would really care about that, if what she had been told about them was true at all. She grabbed one of the stuffed animals and held onto it tightly waiting for the voice to get closer.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:10 pm 

Raphael patiently waited for a response. Eventually, he heard a small voice say,"D-don't hurt me, I h-haven't done anything." The voice did have the slithery hints of a Rakshasa voice, but it also had the qualities of a child. A small innocent child that sounded terrified that he would hurt them.The fear in the voice was what made Raphael decide that he would not hurt this young Rakshasa. Having made his mind up that he would try and help this little child, Raphael moved a little closer and said, "I will not hurt you, child, but I do have a question. If you are a Rakshasa like you sound, why are you here, and not attacking or fleeing? Why do you sound so scared?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:01 am 

Left or right?

Lamia's heart pounded as she saw the large human knight come into view. She gripped her stuffed animal harder, her voice was even shakier now and seemed like she might breakdown crying again. "I c-couldn't leave m-my pets." She gestured towards the lizard and snake inside the make shift cages. "I c-can't flee v-very well w-with them, and I-i haven't ever f-fought anything b-before, d-doesn't sound v-very nice. I-i'm scared b-because you're a s-scary scary human." She had been taught that all humans hated all Rakshasa and would attack them at every chance. She didn't think her being a child, or an innocent, would change that. Rakshasa had little care for the young and innocent, so why would a human?

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:15 pm 

Raphael was finally able to see the child. They appeared to be female, with long pigtails, the color of which was indistinguishable in the dim light. She looked terrified as she responded to his questions. His feeling that they were an innocent was cemented as she said she didn't want to leave her pets. In that moment, he resolved to help them. Raphael responded in a gentle voice, "I suppose humans can be scary sometimes. But then again,the Rakshasa can also be scary. I may be human, and you may consider me your enemy, but I do not consider you an enemy of mine.In fact, I would like to help you. I promise that I will not harm you. Is there a place I could take you where you could be safe? Do you have family? Do you have a safe place to stay, with people who can take care of you?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:44 pm 

Left or right?

Lamia was a little confused at the word family, she had never heard it before. Him speaking gently made her feel a little better but she was still very scared considering all that had just happened. "E-everyone I know just left, U-unless you count the squirrels and badgers in the forest. T-this was the safest p-place I know, and it's not anymore. I-I'm all alone and homeless with n-no where to go." She started crying into the stuffed animal again, she was glad she had these, they didn't look great, since she had to make them herself, but she was still glad to have them.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:22 pm 

Raphael pondered the child's response for a moments. She was a monster, but she was an innocent one with nowhere to go. Eh, it could completely backfire, but he couldn't live with himself if he left a child to die... "Well, if you have nowhere to go, maybe you could come live with me for a time? It would be difficult, but I would do my best to keep you safe and happy... Oh and my name is Raphael Arin, but you can call me Raphael. What is your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:02 am 

Left or right?

Lamia was shocked, she blinked a couple times, trying to grasp what you had just said. "L-live with the humans?" She remembered the times she had snuck out of the cave and seen human children playing, they always seemed so happy, even if she didn't trust humans, they certainly seemed happier than Rakshasa. She couldn't believe she was being given this opportunity at having a happy life too. Her face softened slightly changing from the scared and upset state it had been in. She was still scared, but now she had a little hope too. "I'm L-lamia." She looked at her clawed hands, her tiny wings, then back at Raphael. "I look too Rakshasa right now." Suddenly her skin started to change from the pale dull color to a more pinkish tan. Her hair changed from the dirty brownish grey to a more vibrant red, her eyes changed from monstrous to a normal human blue. Her wings and claws molded into her body, her face changed some of it's features, every change she had done could be led to features children of the village had. She was still in rags, with skulls in her hair keeping them in pony tails, but other than that she was quite passable as human. In truth this wasn't the first time she had tried to look like a human. She used to change and pretend just to herself and the animals in the forest that she was a human girl able to play in the fields without a worry. "D-do I look okay? I c-can change something if I need to."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:01 pm 

Raphael watched as Lamia shifted into a human form, now looking like any child you could see playing and running around. She definitely looked human now, though the outfit made her seem odd. "Lamia, huh. That is a pretty name. You definitely look okay, Lamia. Though, there is one thing you need to make the disguise perfect, and that is a different outfit, since your current outfit isn't something you'd normally see on young humans. Would you be okay with that? If so, would you prefer a dress or a tunic and leggings? What color would you want them to be in?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:10 pm 

Left or right?

Lamia looked almost wistful as she spoke, but her voice still had just a barely noticeable slitheryness to it. "Oh I've once seen some really pretty dresses, some the color of grass, other ones that are the color of a clear mid-afternoon sky. The adults can use magic to change their clothes, but I'm not good enough to do that yet." Lamia then pointed to her red hair. "This is my favorite color though, but I thought the sky ones were pretty too, and I saw more of them so I don't know if this color is hard to get or something. Like deer meat, we always got cow and pig meat, but deer meat we got less and was harder to get, at least that's what I was told. But I didn't mind, it was just good when I didn't miss a meal or two, you know, cuz I wasn't fast enough." She spoke matter of factly, all the fear she had seemed to have gone away once he got her talking about dresses. She wondered if he was really going to give her a dress, the human girls she saw had them, so if she was to be like a human girl, it would make sense to wear a nice dress. She got a little excited now, the human children were allowed to do more too, like play outside and with other children. She just never thought a human would ever treat a Rakshasa like that, she thought that all humans hated Rakshasa and would attack them on sight. But this human was nice, more than nice, he acted in ways she had never seen someone act before, especially not to her. She was used to barely getting by and having to do everything herself, no one she knew helped anyone else in anyway if they could help it.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:50 pm 

Lamia was rather adorable as she was talking about her favorite colors. It made Raphael wonder why someone would want to hurt her, even with her being a Rakshasa. Hopefully he would be able to prevent her from getting hurt anymore. A red dress would be more difficult to find than a blue dress but it was her favorite color, and he had money to spare,so he might as well get her a red dress. Raphael smiled softly as he responded to Lamia, "You'd probably need more than one dress anyway, so I'll get you a sky colored dress and a dress the same color of your hair. Yes, your hair color is a rarer color to find in a dress, but it's not that difficult to find. Anyways, it's getting late and we should probably head out soon to get you your dresses. Is it alright if I say you are a child that I found lost, that had no parents, so I took her in? After all, it wouldn't be a very good idea to say that you are a Rakshasa."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:42 pm 

Left or right?

Lamia nodded, "Rakshasa lie a lot, we're pretty good at it." She grabbed her pets and stuffed animals, as much as she could carry, and prepared to follow Raphael. She was really excited, Raphael having her pretend to be a human child he was taking in, seemed like the best thing that could be happening. She didn't know too much what to expect, but she at least knew human children were allowed to go outside, which was more than Rakshasa children were allowed to do. Even the dresses seemed too good to be true, she didn't care what color she got, anything better than rags was more than she could have dreamed of. She was smiling widely, she couldn't help it, everyone leaving her behind seemed like a good thing now, Raphael had really given her something to put hope into.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:22 pm 

Raphael noticed that Lamia was carrying several stuffed animals and pets," If you need help carrying all that, please tell me so I can help you carry it. Well, if you have your things, let's get going!" Raphael rotated and looked around the cave to make sure that there was nothing and no one else in the cave. Satisfied, he began to turned and began to walk to exit the cave.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:40 pm 

Left or right?

Nagisa Green wrote:
Raphael noticed that Lamia was carrying several stuffed animals and pets," If you need help carrying all that, please tell me so I can help you carry it. Well, if you have your things, let's get going!" Raphael rotated and looked around the cave to make sure that there was nothing and no one else in the cave. Satisfied, he began to turned and began to walk to exit the cave.

Lamia followed him quickly, carrying all of her things. Even though he said just to tell him if she needed help, it still felt too wrong to her to. Growing up with Rakshasas taught her that she couldn't expect help from others, that was too well ingrained in her to change so easily. She had to be careful no to trip with so much in her arms, but she tried to do her best not to appear weak, because if you were weak, you died.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:23 am 

Raphael noticed that even though Lamia was struggling to carry her things, she wasn't asking for help. He didn't want to forcefully help her, so he decided to talk to her instead, "Lamia, it looks like you are having difficulty carrying your things. I would be happy to help, and me helping you would not show weakness on your part. You are strong, but I do want to help you if helping will make things easier for you. If you really want to carry all your stuff though, I won't stop you. I just want you to know that I want you to ask for help if you need it, and if you ask, I won't think less of you or think you weak." Done with his short monologue, Raphael moved outside the cave. The sun was hanging low in the sky. He noted that sunset would soon begin. They would need to keep a fairly good pace to get back before it was dark enough to be dangerous outside the village.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:10 pm 

Left or right?

Lamia looked down at the ground, it was incredibly hard for her to go against her upbringing. But eventually she looked up and nodded. "I could use some help." She offered up some of her things while looking out the cave entrance. It was getting darker, which was good, Rakshasa hated the light. She looked out in wonder, the outside world was exciting to her, she couldn't wait to get out there. She was starting to get a little ansty, she was so happy to be getting out of the cave. I'm never going back in there again, she thought to herself. If they took their time and let it get darker they might meet some of her wolf friends. She had only been out of the cave a couple of times while everyone else was busy, but she made a couple of friends while in her fox form.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:12 pm 

Raphael was glad that Lamia allowed him to help her. He suspected that asking for help was something that simply was not done among the Rakshasa. If that was so, it must have been difficult for Lamia go against what she was used to. "Thank you Lamia for allowing me to help you," Raphael stated with a smile. He adjusted the stuffed animals in his arms. They were not heavy, though a bit bulky, but it wasn't difficult to shift things in his arms until the stuffed animals were secure. He began to walk and was a fair distance from the cave. when he heard the call of a wolf. Raphael turned and called to Lamia, "I hear wolves, so we had best be careful."