All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: [IC] Gear Skates
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:48 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Knockout Warriors Garage; Osaka Ghetto

I roll into the garage jump up and land on the sofa cross' from the garage door. I catch the soda tossed at me by one of the crew. "Hey Boss." I nod to the crew and smile. "Sup' Masanasa how was class?" I glance over and see Hailey and grin at her. "Not bad, how about you?" I ask and she shrugs. "Was school." I nod at her slowly and then glance around. "Where the F*** is the new blood?" I ask not seeing the kid anywhere.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: [IC] Gear Skates
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:51 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Smirking a bit, I came in through the open garage door. I had assumed that the reason that the Knockout Warriors had left it this way was the fact that they were confident enough that anyone who might come through would get a tough beating. Honestly, I like those kinds of guts. Starting to walk in, I looked around and then shrugged a bit. "I dunno, you tell me where he is." It was an obvious challenge to them, but I figured that someone like the head of this gang might have respected strength a little more. I didn't know, yet, though if he knew who my dad was.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"There you are, Yashamada told me you've been poking around." I snap my fingers and to of my guys pull the garage door shut. "Even put a few of my guys in the hospital." I slowly get up off the sofa setting down my soda. "If you don't give me a good reason why the hell you jumped them everyone in here is going to jump you. Prince of the Anti-Hurricane Patrol." People gasp at this I'm not sure why I do my homework and looked into him when Yashamada brought me his photo. Nearly every gang in the Ghetto owed me a favor. I'm one of like four people that can work on Skate Gear's without having to register them. That's pretty important when you're in a Hurricane gang.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:41 am 

Smirking a bit as I tried to keep up the self-confidence that I figured would at least be a defense mechanism at this point, I looked back toward the leader with my head tilted backward. "I can do some work on Skate Gears, and always considered myself pretty good, but I'll admit that I'm not anywhere near your level. You're certainly one of the best I'll give you that. That bein' said, you know I had to put a couple of guys in the hospital. I was just skatin' around, minding my own business. They considered it an intrusion on your turf." I then spat at the ground. "I wasn't intruding or anything, and I'm damn near no Prince of the Anti-Hurricane Patrol. You know how far I've tried to run away from that group, don't you?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:01 am 

Most Punctual (1)

"I'd heard but I wanted to hear it from the person themselves." I say and sit back down. "So, why you come all the way over here?" I pick my soda back up and take a long sip from it. I was partly curious why he'd come here and what he wanted. He had some guts I can say that much if nothing else.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:34 am 

Still, despite all of this, I didn't back down with the way I was acting. I had wanted to keep showing that I had what it takes, since I knew that people like this respected guts. Watching the straw the other was using, I soon offered him a smirk. "I wanna get away from what you called being a prince of the Anti-Hurricanes. Lemme in." Stepping forward, I offered him a gloved hand. I wasn't wearing my skates at this point, but I could still move pretty well if this turned into a rumble. Really, though, I just wanted to be accepted in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:58 am 

Most Punctual (1)

"Heh, alright kid." I smack his hand away. "Come back tomorrow with your Skates and we'll see if you have what it takes to run with us." This wasn't how we normally operated. We'd normally not take people related to police but this kid, there was an honesty to his words. Even so he'd need to prove himself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:10 am 

Smirking, I gave a little mock salute against my forehead and threw it back with a single gesture. "I'll be there." I knew this probably looked really weird, but I did have one little benefit on top of any skill I could ever have shared with them. I could give them special information, since I did have the inside track on the police and all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:01 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Next Day

I wait around with Hailey and Yashamada at the garage waiting for the kid to show up. We'd figured out what we would have him do. Everyone but Hailey was on bored with the idea. We hadn't told Hailey and we all felt like it'd be best she didn't know until we started. "Wonder if the kid will even show up." Yashamada stretches his arms behind his back and Hailey grunts. "He's probably hiding at home shitting himself." She tosses in leaning on the wall.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:58 pm 

I certainly hadn't backed down from a challenge like this at all. In fact, I rolled on right in if nothing else had stopped me from doing so. I was going to do everything that I could to prove that I was tough enough to run with this crowd no matter what. Looking around, I smirked and cocked back my head with folded arms. "What did you have in mind for today?" I hoped, at this point, that they would have believed me about wanting to get away from dad.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:28 am 

Most Punctual (1)

"All you need to do is steal her shirt." I flick my thumb at Hailey who looks at me. "Wait what?" She ask slowly and I look at her. "Exactly what I said." She looks like she'll f***ing murder us where we stand. However it was the same test she'd had me do when we first founded the gang and dispite her protest I had made Yashamada do. "So kid you up for it?" I ask and we all just ignore Hailey's protest.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:53 pm 

While I recoiled at the idea of the test, it actually wasn't for the reason that I figured they probably would have thought that I had. Rather, I didn't want to be the one guilty of taking a girl's shirt off. That didn't seem right if she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Uhh, she's not nude under there, right?" I looked over toward Hailey, and had to admit that if I went through with this she was probably going to have my ass.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:29 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Maybe, try it and find out Hotshot." She offers him a smirk and I don't say anything, that's just how our girl was. Though I just shake my head at the kid to let him know she's not. "At any rate, Hailey gets a two minute head start. Myself and Yashamada will watch to make sure you get it." I say and Yashamada just nods his head. "So, if your ready we can start." I add as Hailey kneels down to check her gears working right.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:54 pm 

Really, this might be surprising, but I didn't like the idea of putting her in a state of undress. Eh, you can call me a gentleman if you want, but don't call me soft unless you want your face to be rearranged. Leaning down, I checked my own gears. "Sure, you said she's getting a head start, is that right?" I didn't show any sort of lack of confidence on my face. If there was one thing that I had plenty of, it was certainly that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:24 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Oh, and the goal is to get back here with it. If she gets it from you before you get back here you also lose." I inform him and give a signal. "Yashamada you're with the kid I'll be the ref for Hailey." I say and me and Hailey start off down the ally way. "You sure the kid is fit enough to join us?" She ask and I just shrug to be honest I wasn't sure I wanted him to be with us even if he could.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:41 pm 

Well I never should have figured that they were going to make this easy. I shrugged, smirking as an acceptance of their challenge. At this point, though, I didn't want to waste time talking. Talk was cheap, and I figured I already wasn't well liked around here because of my background. I was just going to wait for the signal and put my all into proving my worth with this test if that's what they had wanted me to do. Actually, had they thought up any sort of test then I would have willingly gone through with it no matter what.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:35 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Alright, go get them kid." Yashamada looks at the kid as he waits for him to speed. Off, he's well aware of how Hailey was she was more then likely hiding around some where and going to torment the kid keeping just out of his reach. She was good at doing that short of ****. Had Masamoto not 'fell' on her he'd have never managed to beat the challenge however he saw the kids look. He had a decent feeling the kid would manage to win some how.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:43 pm 

I did everything I could to pick up speed as quickly as possible, leaning dangerously into my own curves and taking risks that most people otherwise wouldn't. Either I was going to win this challenge in record time, or I was going to wipe out. In either of those two cases, I figured that I was going to give them quite a show. Considering that she had a head start, I figured that I needed to pick up as much speed as I possibly could have. I was going to have to win no matter what here at this rate.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:21 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I watch as Hailey skates out a few inches in front of him sticks her tongue out and then speeds off. I follow her from my spot in the shadows where neither one will notice me. "You're never going to catch me shortstop." She calls over at him as she skates down a side ally. I couldn't help but wonder how the kid will manage this one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:49 pm 

Knowing that I shouldn't have let my emotions get the better of me, unless I really just wanted to loose this match, I did everything I could to keep myself under control. With that I started to go totally vert, even grinding the sides of walls at times for short periods to shorten the distance between the two of us. I would spare no risk to get what I had wanted.