All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:40 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I can't help but chuckle a bit at how focused she becomes. It was a little cute to be honest... wait what the F*** when did I ever use the term cute before? Was I really falling in love with this girl? No, no way in hell. I say as the game starts I causally start shooting away as if there wasn't a care in the world.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:25 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Jenna was intensely concentrated on the game before them, she never missed a shot. "Come on Henry, you're letting them get to us! We've got to work together if we're going to survive the zombie apocalypse!" Jenna never did anything half-assed, this was no exception, so just like in other things she did, she did it exceptionally well. Her phone rang, she ignored it, it was funny how into this game she was getting, she couldn't remember the last time she put this much into something just for fun. She wasn't even worried about buying dinner, and not just because her score was a lot higher than yours. She was having fun and nothing else seemed to matter, which was very rare for her, she almost always did things for others benefit, but this game was just thrilling, she was so glad you brought her here.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I smile slowly a cancerous grin showing up on my face. "Well, just remember that you begged me to get serious when you lose." I grin and suddenly my shots are hitting almost every target. My score starts to sky rocket easily catching up with yours. Then staying toe-to-toe it. This place was one of my normal hangouts. There wasn't a chance in hell I'd loose here. Or at least, not without wanting to. I focus twice as hard as I normally would to make sure my score stays roughly 1,000 points below and when it ends I pretend to sigh. "Well ****, looks like you beat me." I smirk giving the gun a blow as if faking blowing away gun smoke then spin it and set it back onto it's hanger.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:53 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna suspected you might have gone easy on her, but she didn't care she had fun. She smiled wide, "That was so much fun, thank you so much for bringing me here. Today has been great." Her phone had rung two or three times while playing, but she completely forgot about it now. She put her gun back without anything fancy and gave you a hug. "So much fun." She said still grinning.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Want to go get dinner now?" I ask smiling flicking my thumb across the street to were a McDonalds sits. I didn't feel like going any where fancy and McDonalds tasted good and was a nice treat once and a while. Maybe not first date stuff but f*** it why not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:47 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna smiled, she preferred Wendy's but she really didn't care what she ate, hasn't been able to for a while. "Absolutely." She started walking towards the place with spring in her step.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:33 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Soon enough we're sitting down and eating I glance up and think for a minute. "I've decided here, you can pick which photo I get rid of first. As we do our outings I figured I'd let you choose which photo gets destroyed for every three outings you can destroy one. I'll torch whatever is left after we graduate." I figured that clear whatever photos were left up pretty quickly. "The first one is free." There's about 10-11 different photos there. Say what you might about my people, they're damn through though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:48 pm 

Left or right?

Well this puts a damper on things, Jenna thought, I don't even care, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be, the only thing that sucks is that you continue to keep this over me. "That one." She said evenly, pointing at one of the pictures. I was having fun damn it, I haven't had genuine fun in a long while, can't you just let this be a nice thing for both of us. Then she thought for a second, what if he isn't having fun like she is, maybe all of this is just work for him, that would suck, I hope that's not true, I'm trying my best to have this be a good thing, for everyone involved.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:45 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I take out a marker and put one across it and slip them back into my pocket and keep eating thinking slowly. "I don't mean to pry but what happened that made your mother so depressed?" I ask taking a sip of my drink. I was a wondering a little bit and couldn't stop myself from asking this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:18 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna felt like if she explained fully, she would start to cry. But if she kept it concise, with little details, she'd probably be fine. "My brother died." She didn't tell him about the suicide or anything else, it was the only way she'd be able to keep a straight face. She would have refused to talk all together, but she was afraid you'd look into it, she hoped this quenched your appetite.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:42 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Ah, you have my sympathy. I can't imagine what it's like, I'm an only child." I say and then move on changing the subject. "So, you want to come to my book signing on Sunday?" I ask offer a smile, it would be interesting to see how she'd react. Worth brining her along.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:30 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna frowned. "I thought it was Saturday, I work from 3 to 8 Sunday." She had actually wanted to go, see you in your element, it would suck if she had to miss out because of work.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:43 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Oh I did say Saturday. I'm sorry my mind was some where else." I say as I finish eating. "Alright, let's get you home." Offer my hand to help her from her seat. In truth I was a bit tired. Things had been chaos last night. They were only bound to get wilder.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:43 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna smiled and took his hand. "Such a gentleman." She walked with you to the car. "I will definitely want to go Saturday with you."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:13 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Saturday Morning

"So how was your night?" I ask casting a glance across to her as we drive along. I'm in a dress shirt pants and shoes for the signing and we're about ten minutes away at this point we'd stopped in to Dunkin' Donuts to grab a fast breakfest before we headed over to the location for the book signing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:07 pm 

Left or right?

Jeena had been drained the whole ride so far, something bad happened last night. "Do you remember those calls yesterday I didn't pick up while we were at the arcade? It was my work, apparently my schedule had changed with out my realizing it, and I was supposed to work yesterday. My coworkers called me first, saying that it was actually fairly busy there and that my boss was really angry. Then my boss left a message, saying that I need to get there immediately, that I can't skip out today. I didn't hear any of this until late, so it didn't matter." Jenna really didn't seem okay about this, it meant more to her than upsetting her boss. She always put her all into things, her job especially, instead she was too busy playing a game at an arcade yesterday to be bothered with giving her all. She felt worthless, like her slacking off that one day made her a horrible worker. She just couldn't shake that feeling, going with you now made fer feel even more worthless, she couldn't see there being a point to this. You had pictures, but now that didn't seem like it mattered either. She was lost in this hopeless pit of despair and everything lost it's value to her. Jenna did not deal with her own failure that well, and that's what the job problem felt like, a failure on her part.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:17 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

When we stop I grab her and pull her into a hug. "Where you work, I'll see if I can do something about this. It's on me that you weren't there. I'll short it out." I say as I park the car and turn it off. I don't know why, but I didn't like seeing her this upset maybe it was guilt or maybe I was going soft. I couldn't really tell. Whatever it might be I wasn't going to let it go on without trying to help.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:16 pm 

Left or right?

That little gesture you gave seemed to restore her, if nothing else she had gone to the arcade yesterday for your benefit, or to at least to strengthen this friendship, if you could call it that. She smiled at you, "You don't have to do that, just offering means a lot to me. Despite what happened, I'm still glad I went to the arcade with you." She then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:48 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"If you change tote mind tell me." I say as I exit the car and start for the back door once there I'm met by Rin and my editor. "Hey Rin, morning Torji." He nods at me and opens the door. "Who's this?" He ask eyeing Jenna. "A friend from school." I wasn't going to let on to much given Rin is right here. That'd just be stupid. "Ah, nice to meet you I'm Torji I work at the company that prints Henry's novels." He bows to her and I look at Rin. "How's the crowd?" I ask and she shrugs. "Big." Is all she offers as she heads into the building.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:10 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna bowed politely to Torji, putting her hands firmly on her long white dress as she did so. "My name is Jenna, it's nice to meet you." She followed you closely, not really knowing what else to do. She was a little nervious being around Rin, considering all that you had said before.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next