All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Sure, here's my card call me after work and I can give you a ride home, as for my day not functioning yeah it was roughy. My mother left us for a few years and it was just me and my father. We pulled though were turf' ass American men. It was around the time I was maybe fourteen. It's that time I started learning a lot of things to help him out. My mother came back around the time I was seventeen. However yeah friends... let's not deal with mine right now." I look out the window as I pull out and flick on the radio and Elvis Presley comes on. The casset in my radio right now as a mix of the best of the 50's. Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis, Big Bobber, Duan Eddy, Little Richard and More.

Hound Dog - Elvis Presley | +

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:32 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Jenna put hand on his shoulder reassuringly as he spoke. When he put on the music she guessed he was done with talking for now. She smiled and bounced to the upbeat music, she loved music of all kinds, and Elvis was just a classic.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

After a short ride I'm following her into her work spot. I'm quiet and lost in thought, I can see people staring at me. This is why I rebelled from this. The culture, I'd never be at home here. I'm a foreigner in my own birth county. Yet I'd never fit in any where else because this is my birth place.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:04 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna walked in head held high, she usually felt drained with the idea of having to work, but the ride with Henry had kind of lifted her spirits. Either way she always felt confident here, she knew this place like the back of her hand. Several people smiled and waved at her, and as always she did so back, but this time actually feeling kind of happy inside.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"So, when did you start working here anyway?" I ask as we slip around towards the back area. I'm mindful as I follow her being carful to not bump into any of the employees. They have enough to deal with if there's no accidents.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:06 pm 

Left or right?

"When my dad lost his job at the Arthur Anderson company, about a year ago I think." I was searching for one employee in particular for him to meet, I saw him and walked up to him. "Gary, this is Henry, we've started dating, sort of." Gary was kind of a bigger guy and he was in his late twenties at least. "Ah, cool to meet you man, any friend of Jenny's is a friend of mine." He put his hand out for Henry to shake. Jenna smiled and said. "Gary's cool because he's worked on a couple of video games and is the drummer in a rock band."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:13 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Hm, what games you help make? I'm a pretty big gamer so I mighta played em'." I take his hand and give it a good firm sake. People might bow over here to seal business deals but I beilived in a firm handshake. I felt you learn more when you shake someone's hand.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:38 pm 

Left or right?

"Kerbal space program is the popular one, but I've done some lesser known strategy and rpg ones." Gary didn't look like the sort of person to bow unless he was in a really formal setting. Jenna, still smiling said. "I've played some of them, I think they're great, I wish I had more time to finish them."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:45 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

My phone buzzes and I pull it out and check my Text. "Alright, that's work. I gotta go text me when you need a ride." I start off my face clearly unhappy, they'd given me a hard job to do. It meant going with those guys again. I didn't like this type of work but it paid well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:56 pm 

Left or right?

"Okay, good luck, see you later Henry." She kissed him on the cheek before he left. After Harry had gone Gary asked. "When did you start dating? Just the other day you told me that your life was to busy to do things for yourself like getting a boyfriend." Jenna just shrugged, "Henry's been helping me out and I definitely think life would be harder for me if we weren't dating." This seemed to satisfy Gary, she always knew just what to say to get the response she wanted when it came to stuff like this. Soon some other of her fellow employees wanted to ask about the boy she had been seen kissing and she proudly told them about him.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:07 am 

Most Punctual (1)

"Friends of yours?" I glance over at the guy next to me he was the representative of the people who'd hired me. I then glance at the group of guys coming towards us. "Yeah, my bridge club." I say my face turning into a frown and we rush them. "Get the two on the left." I shout as we slam into them. I could tell we where in for a hell of a fight. However was ready for it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:08 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna had quickly become drained after working for a while. Even in her depressive slump she was a good worker and was good at hiding her exhaustion. Work was tough on her but she always managed to keep on a smile. Most of her coworkers enjoyed working with her and even if she never complained, she was a good listening ear to those who did. At some point during her shift Gary asked her another question. "Do you know when you'll be able to come and sing at one of our gigs again?" Gary's rock band had invited her to sing with them one night and they thought she would make a great addition to the group. But she had to decline as her life was simply to busy to do something as regular as that. She sighed and said. "With having a boyfriend now I doubt I'll have any spare time at all for a while." Gary frowned. "Come on, you could bring him, I'm sure he'd love to hear you sing." Jenna didn't know, she would probably have to try to sell it as something a real boyfriend would do in a relationship. "I can ask him I guess."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:46 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I look at the thugs on the ground as I slip into the car and sigh. "This job was supposed to be a pick up, drop off what the hell happened?" I ask looking at my partner who shrugs at me. "I don't know man, I was told as much as you were. I don't know what's going on but it can't be good." He says and I nod as I flip over the car and start us off on our way.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:10 pm 

Left or right?

Eventually five hours passed and Jenna's shift was over, she picked up her cell phone and sent Henry a text. 'My shift is over, if you can pick me up that would be great, but if you can't, don't worry about it, I can just walk home. :)'

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:38 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I shoot a text back saying okay as I roll down the street, I'm not that far. I made the pay off and got my money. 'I'll be there in a minute or two hang on.' I hit send as I speed up from the stop sign. I couldn't help but wonder what her parents are like. This would be fun if nothing else. I mean I'm blackmailing her and I was about to meet her parents... though it's not the oddest spot I've been in.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:50 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna changed out of her work uniform and hid it in her backpack. In the bathroom she shed a few tears as she often did over her situation, then put on some make up and a smile. She headed out front to wait for Henry. She sent a text to her parents, 'I bringing someone over for you guys to meet, be nice.' She expected things to go well with the meeting, her parents were good people and her mother had been getting on to her about getting a guy for a while. Her father was chill and fun loving most of the time, if anything he would offer Henry to go out to the shooting range together sometime. But if Henry did something, like give any indication he was black mailing her, well things would go straight to hell.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:32 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I pull up and lean outta the car. "Hop in." I say slowly and push open the door for her. I wasn't sure what I'd get but whatever, I'll take my chances despite my reservations. It would happen soon or later anyhow. I guess the best I can do is try to play nice and go along with it. "So, how as work?" I ask as she slips into the car.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:00 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna hopped in, smiling she said "Thanks!" At his question she hesitated, not sure if she should lie like she does with everyone else, or be honest. She went with a neutral answer. "It was okay, nothing bad happened. How about you, everything go well?" She was smiling at him, wondering what was going through his mind.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:22 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Er, more or less. Was a little more hectic and chaotic then we'd been told but we managed to get what we needed to without to much trouble. However peoples heads are going to roll if something like this happens again." I say shaking my head slightly. "After all, it was supposed to be a drop off pick up job but we ended up talking with them for about an hour." I don't tell her that much about what I was doing I think it'd be better if I keep some details in the dark. "At any rate, what are your parents like anyway?" I ask truly curious but also wanting a change of subject,

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna looked up thoughtfully, thinking of the best way to describe her parents. Eventually she felt she had to ask a question to accurately describe her parents. "Do you want to know what they're like on their good days or bad days?"

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next