All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:31 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I slowly set down her pictures in front of her. They have a clear photo on them of her in a less then respectable situation. "What do you think would happen if these were to some how show up on the schools message bored online or perhaps in every students locker?" I say keeping my face neutral as I speak. "Perhaps you'd fall from grace, lose your position as head the cheerleading team. Hm?" I ask looking her right in face. I'm good at what I do, her after school job was easy enough to find when I asked a few favors. I didn't have a lot of friends but those that I do have, are very in the know and good at what they do. They can get almost any dirt on anyone. This had been fairly shocking, but she fact the most popular girl at the school had to work part time at a maid cafè was rather shocking but was just the type of info I have my people keep an eye out for.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Jenna wanted to cry, but she didn't flinch. She just stared at him while her mind raced. She had to work there because her father had lost his job and had to take on a part time job himself, which wasn't enough to pay the rent. She couldn't care less about the cheer-leading team or the school at all, but she couldn't let it get back to her mother. She would go into a fit of depression again if she knew, her and her father had agreed to keep it a secret for that very reason. Once she calmed herself she spoke evenly to him. "So what do you want?"

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Hm, what do I want?" I lean back on the desk a coy grin on my face. "Hm, well let me think. A lovely and fetching women like you could be useful for All Shorts of Things." I let that sink in for a moment hoping she'll squirm she'd make an interesting... Experiment.

"How about this, if you swear from today onward until graduation in half a year, no complaints or questions, I'll make sure that this lovely pin up material doesn't somehow find its way into every nerd and delinquents pocket. Hm?" I let a cancerous grin slip across my face as I slowly pick them up and slip them into my hoodies pocket. "Also, before you think of anything stupid, I've got more copies hidden. As well as saved on a file." I was always ready for anything was part of what my ol' man taught me to live like. After all never know when you'll need what. I couldn't guess then what a Journey we'd embark on after that meeting that cold spring afternoon before we went home.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:43 pm 

Left or right?

When he said all sorts of things, Jenna felt her heart throb, but her eyes narrowed. As far as he knew she just didn't want the school to know, that would only gave him so much power, certainly he knew that. This whole situation made her very upset, made her feel weak. But as always she wouldn't let it show, in front of him least of all. "So you want me to do whatever you want for half a year, without complaints or questions? To what end? You have enough resources to get these pictures, so what could I possibly do for you that you can't get some other way? And for one thing, I never think of anything stupid." Jenna did not like this man, not because he was trying to manipulate her, but because he obviously saw himself as better than her. He didn't even know her, she worked so hard just to do right by the people she loved. She lied for them, pretended to be okay for them and in the end would do what this guy wants for them, but she wanted to know what that would actually mean.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:02 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Help my research things." I say, she just had to take the **** right outta messing' with her. "I write as my main profession while still in high school I'm rather well know on the web. However I'm stuck, I'm writing a romance but can't figure it out. Since I've never been in love..." I trail off slowly grinning hoping for a look of horror or something. Some realization to the matter. "Can you see where you come in now?" I ask getting up and turning away. "I'll let you know when it's time to research. See ya, have a nice night miss maid." I depart with one final poke and start off on my way. Grinning devilishly, I had a good feeling she'd do as told. Oh boy tommorow will be fun.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:44 pm 

Left or right?

As he turned, she began to cry, she couldn't hold it a second longer, but she tried to remain quiet and put her head down on her arms. So she was to be his girlfriend for half a year. That meant she couldn't have a real one for half a year, someone actually there to support her, someone who she actually loved. She could do it of course, it was just half of year, but it was no less horrible to her. She didn't want a fake relationship, she had so much on her plate already and she didn't want all that extra work, but she had to, for her family so she would. What a horrible man, she thought, I hope he never finds true love. She sat there a long time crying, something she couldn't do at home, but eventually she dried her eyes, put on a straight face and went home to her parents.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:16 am 

Most Punctual (1)

Next Morning

I shut the door to my car and smile at the guys, they're playing craps in the school parking lot. "Hey clean it up, let's go." I say tossing my head towards the school building. I pull my old 1950's jacket out the car and pull it on. "Yeah sounds good man." They say getting up to follow me. There's like maybe 4-5 guys that get up to follow me. As we enter the school building I smirk as I see Jenna by her locker. I wave to my buddies and walk by her locker grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I toss a envelope into her locker and slow down so as she turns she sees me.

The note was simple all it said was 'Meet me on the roof, we're going to start today.' Might just be my imagination but I think I see a look that's a mix of distaste and despair, but I'm not sure. Even so I soak it in smiling. I was enjoying myself.

Henry's Car | +

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:30 am 

Left or right?

When Jenna looked up and saw him, she felt drained, it was the same when she went to work or had to continue cheer-leading. Doing things for her parents, or anyone else drained her, even pretending to be happy and cheerful drained her. She couldn't remember the last time she did something just for her. But like with everything else she would face this with her head held high. She would not show her defeat, she couldn't. She walked up the stairs and out onto the roof, whatever this guy had planned, she would be ready for it.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:36 am 

Most Punctual (1)

"Hey sweet stuff." I say hoping to at least spook her a bit. "I'll keep it short sense classes are going to start in a few minutes. You and me lunch here. I'll fill you in on your 'Mission' then. So have a nice day." I pat her shoulder as I depart for the stairs as fast as I came. Sure I could have put that on the note instead but, it was more fun to keep her on her toes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:43 am 

Left or right?

Hearing him call her sweet stuff sent a chill down her spine. You don't even know me, you have no right to call me that, she thought, but showed no outward sign other than flipping her hair to the side. When he left so quickly she sighed with relief, that wasn't too bad. She then rushed off to class so she wouldn't be late. Lunch on the roof, I can handle that.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:05 am 

Most Punctual (1)

Roof, Lunchtime

I slowly start out onto the and walk by her. "Hey, I made this for you." I set a lunch box down in front of her. "I noticed a few days ago you only ever by that processed **** from the school store and convince stores." I say and sit down across from her. "Don't get the wrong idea, I don't care about what you think of me. Your a means to an end... however seeing you force down that garbage everyday isn't easy. So... so I made you lunch this one time." I know girls who'd kill for one of my lunches.

So making one for the girl I'm blackmailing was a little strange for me. However it is hard watching her wreck her body with processed snack **** weather or not I'm blackmailing her, part of me just hates seeing her eat that garbage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 am 

Left or right?

Jenna was shocked to say the least. She kept in mind that he did see her as a means to an end, which she didn't like, but she was never an unthankful person even when receiving things from people she didn't like for stupid reasons. So she did smile at him and did her best to have him see her be appreciative. "Wow, thank you, that really helps me out. I was actually planning not to eat anything for lunch today, but this meal looks amazing, thank you so much." She wasn't going to admit it but lunch hadn't been in the budget today, most people thought she ate little to stay skinny, but she just had to be very mindful of expenses.

She then began eating after saying a quick silent prayer, her manners were very good even though she was starving. Her mother had taught her to have good etiquette and to eat delicately.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:30 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I open my lunch and start eating. No stupid prayer or anything dumb. I just eat. "Anyway, tomorrow we're going on out. We're going to go to an arcade." It was a standard date location from what I understand. I had never been on a date before. I never really liked anyone as a crush. Still don't this was just a means to please my readers. I honestly didn't care that much about her my readers were loyal however and they wanted romance.

I look at her as she eats the lunch. "If you want I can make you lunch everyday." I'd learned some new details that were interesting last night. Facts that answered other questions. It hadn't swayed my course though. I needed to follow through with my actions.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:07 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna chewed slowly, then stopped and paused thoughtfully. She hadn't been to an arcade in years, the thought of doing so made her happy, even excited. When he mentioned lunch like this her heart was fluttering. This troubled her, she needed to figure things out. She place her utensils down gently then looked up at him calmly. "You are offering me a lot, and I am of course thankful. However I feel that it would be cheating you to continue as such." She paused gathering her thoughts. "You are looking to experience what it is like to be in a relationship. You will not learn what it's like by just doing things for me."

She wiped her mouth with a napkin before continuing. "You may be forcing me to help you, but I don't do anything half-assed. So, to say simply, a relationship is about helping one another. Yes, the easiest way to do this is by being a distraction and doing things to make the other happy. But it has to be a two-way street, relationships aren't about one doing for the other, it's about two people making life easier to handle for each other in various ways." She sighed and then smiled at him. "I would greatly appreciate lunch, that would make my life a lot easier, going out and doing something fun for once, would be great. But I don't want you to be giving and giving without getting something in return. You don't know if you enjoy my company, it doesn't seem helping me makes you happy, I have no resources to give you as you do me. So, how are you supposed to get what it's like being in a relationship if it's only being halfway completed?" She wondered if he was understanding her at all. "If you're doing this as a trial run to see if I am someone who can help you out and make you happy, fine. But it seems to me that you are fairly confident in your belief that I can do nothing for you, and if that's true then how will you learn what being in a relationship is about?"

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:53 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"I duno, honestly." I shrug slowly finishing myself. "I honestly, can't say what will happen to be honest. However it's just a natural step of progress. We'll never know unless we try at it." I say standing up. I pack of my stuff and start walking towards the stairs. "If it doesn't work out then our contract will be null and void and I'll throw out the photos." I say as I start back to class. I'd drop in later to give her some more information about it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:04 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna sat there a moment, then smiled. Things were coming to focus for her, she would treat this as a trial dating relationship, which was something she wanted, just hadn't allowed for herself because she was too busy living for others. He seemed apt to try and do things for her, and that would be a nice change from the normal, and if she helped him with his writing problem, then that would be good too. Now that Jenna felt like she knew what to expect, she felt much better about proceeding. Was she happy about it? Maybe not yet, but it had the potential to be more beneficial than harmful, and given all she's been having to deal with, she could use a break. She sat up and bounded off to class, feeling more energetic than when she had come to school this morning.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:39 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

After School, Front Entrance

"Hey, Jen want a lift to work?" I ask holding up my car keys. This wasn't me just being nice I had an earned that way after helping out a friend. I hung back to be nice and offer her a lift as a means of finding out a bit more about her. If she said no I'd just take off for where I need to be no big deal. It also gave me a chance to see what she's like off school grounds. Even better it means that if I want I could go in and tease her at work.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:13 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna's eyes went wide. "That's yours?" She smiled and moved towards him. "That would be great, thank you." So far this guy was being pretty nice, even if he went about it in an odd way, but she wasn't one to judge, as long as it worked out in the end.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:19 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Yeah, was my dads before he lost his legs." I bite my lip and think '****' let something slip I shouldn't have however I slide into the drivers side and flip it over and it roars to life. I took good care of it. It had been my father's car but that's a story for another time. I'd gotten it on my 18th birthday. I was a bit of a tuner, ran in my family to be honest. My mother and father both always liked cars. I guess it was just a matter of course that I'd take a like to fixing them up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:40 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna's face immediately softened, looking almost motherly. "That must have been hard to deal with. It's not quite the same but I know what it's like to have a parent who can't function like they used to." She then thought for a second and then continued. "While we're on the subject, a typical relationship thing is meeting the parents. I understand if you don't want me to meet yours, but my mother would love to know I've got a guy friend. Meeting each others friends is a thing too I believe, if you want you could come in with me to my job and meet my favorite coworker." Jenna was thinking hard on what she would do in a relationship, not only did she feel she needed to repay him for things like lunch and rides, but she always wanted to do a good job in whatever she did.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote: