All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:44 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Legendary?" Karasz raised his eyebrow in the most skeptic manner, "Really? I doubt you were legendary on the outside anyway."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Let's see you say that when I'm not wearing this helmet!" snarled Tigerface.

"Yeah!" echoed Scythes-For-Arms-Man. "And let's see you say that when I have scythes for arms!"

"These two giving you trouble, Karasz?" asked Sockie as he also sat down at the table. "I can tell 'em to back off for ya--I am friends with them, after all!"

"No you're not!" objected Tigerface. "You constantly bug us at lunchtime even though we tell you to go away!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:18 pm 

"Sockie, you're not really helping," Karasz sounded nervous about his ideal of ceasefire, "Let's just find us another table so we can back off..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:04 pm 

"But, Karasz, making friends is an essential part of living in prison!" argued Sockie. "Who's gonna help you when get shanked in the night, huh? Not the prison doctor, that's for sure!"

Last edited by Sockie on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:05 pm 

"Shanked?!" His face went from angry to worrysome, "Sockie, how can you be optimistic at a time like this?!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 pm 

"Karasz, that means to get stabbed. If you think fear of getting stabbed is optimistic... you're one sick puppy, mister!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:53 pm 

"That's not what I--!!"

It was at the moment that his response to Sockie's accusation was interrupted by another prisoner. But it was a woman who just stabbed the table in front of Karasz and Sockie. A busty woman with dirty blue-ish green hair, orange eyes, and red lips stared into Karasz's eyes.

"My my, I could arrange all that~" The woman, named Vicky Kristiv, responded to Sockie as she peered closely to Karasz's hazel colored eyes, "After all, I needed a man to please me... But if he refuses, this little knife is going straight to the heart."

"Hey!!! I was gonna take care of that scrub myself!!" Bruno said afar from a different table, and he sat up from the seat, "That's that freaking Ore Warrior who sicked his friends onto us earlier!!"

"Oh? Well, no wonder he looked familiar~" Vicky licked her lips in a seductive manner, "This is even better. I hope your pretty Lei-Lei won't mind if we make out~"

"You son of a...!!" Karasz grew angry and held on to the table beneath it, "You leave Leilanie out of this!!! RAAGHH!"

He then flipped the table at Vicky, Scythes, and Tigerface. Bruno was startled by Karasz's sudden anger over his girlfriend, and soon picked up a nearby knife. The other prisoners in the mess hall were alerted by a conflict. Without hesitation, Karasz stole one of the nearby prisoner's bowl of slop and lobbed them at Bruno, hitting him in the head.

"ALRIGHT! EXTREME FOOD FIGHT!!!" One thug screamed as he joined the brawl along with the others, "KILL EACH OTHER WITH ROTTEN FOOD!!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:26 pm 

As the prisoners began their massive melee, Sockie tried to gather up as much of the thrown food as he can. At the same time...

"That's it!" shouted Tigerface. "Scythes, old buddy, hold that guy down so I can--"

The armless Scythes-For-Arms-Man just gave Tigerface a look.

"Oh... right. Never mind, I can still take him!"

Tigerface then charged at Karasz, fists swinging.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:46 am 

Karasz quickly dodged Tigerface's fisticuffs and counter attacks with an uppercut. Bruno was going for Sockie and attempted to slam him to the ground with his elbows. Vicky attempted to strike Karasz with a knife, but was quickly kicked away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:42 pm 

As Tigerface went flyign onto another table, Scythes-For-Arms-Man came up behind Karasz and tried to kick at the back of his knees. Sockie, meanwhile, backflipped out of the way and started throwing trays at Bruno.

"Can't a guy get some free food in peace?" sighed Sockie.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:54 pm 

"I'm gonna tear every fiber out of your face, you little pest!!!" Bruno screamed as he swatted the trays away. He immediately picked up a nearby table and threw it towards Sockie. "Eat this, you freak!"

Karasz was indeed caught off guard by Scythes-For-Arms-Man and fell into the floor. He faced Scythes with a growl on his face, but Vicky stepped in and blocked Scythes' path. Apparently Vicky wanted Karasz for herself and refuse to let anyone take him.

"I hate to disturb your sour mood, but he belongs to me." Vicky spoke, "Why don't you make yourself useful and kill that annoying sock creature."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:01 am 

Sockie quickly ducked under the table, and sprang towards Bruno with his fist in front of him.

"Aw, but I managed to actually knock this one down!" replied Scythes-For-Arms-Man. "Do you not realize how much of an accomplishment that is for me right now when I have no arms?!"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:38 am 

A single punch from Sockie caused Bruno to have a nose bleed. He was confused over the fact and thought that Sockie was supposed to be made out of cheap yarn and wool.

"Hey! What gives?! I thought you were supposed to hit like a pillow!" Bruno complained, "How was that even possible?"

"Try impressing a woman with scythes for all limbs," Vicky scoffed at poor Scythes, "See if you can actually kick something without legs."

With Vicky as an unintentional diversion, Karasz crawled away from her and Scythes. But he had soon encountered a couple of guards coming in the mess hall. They were carrying smoke grenade launchers and, without hesitation, began to fire at the inmates. The melee was stopped as the commanding officer stepped forward away from the lower ranked guards. As the smoke cleared, the commanding officer was revealed to be a an african-american woman who donned a sheriff hat and a pair of sunglasses. She also held a toothpick clenched in her teeth. The inmates, including Karasz, Vicky, and Bruno, stood quietly at the serious woman.

"......." The sherrif took the toothpick out of her mouth and flicked it away, "Lunchtime's over. Time for you to go outside and get to work."

"Oh ****..." Vicky whispered quietly, showing her fear in which Karasz took notice, "Hey... Do you know who this is?"

"That's Sheriff Tracy Klondyke ..." Bruno continued where Vicky left off, "One of the ruthless officers in Barri Island.... She's a lot worse than the warden. Just try not to get on her bad side, punk."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:38 am 

"Don't worry about not having a full meal, Karasz," whispered Sockie. "I managed to slip a bunch of food into my socks. We'll be eating like kings tonight!"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:06 am 

Karasz felt sick to his stomach as he heard what Sockie said. Eating something out of a sock sounded disgusting. It just felt wrong. Really wrong. Bruno would not want to comment on Sockie at the moment since he also found that disgusting.

"Everyone," Sheriff Tracy spoke, then began to shout, "Go outside!"

A single command had made everyone obey and marched their way to the courtyard where there were many boulders present. It was more of a labor camp, yet all you had to do was to smash rocks with hammers and pickaxes. There were a couple of guards with tranquilizer rifles, while there were some holding stun guns. Certain prisoners were already present at the moment, such as the pyromaniac Skeeter Bodaway and the most stick-in-the-mud wolf named Ozzie. On the bright side of all things, doing these things would help you burn calories.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:38 pm 

Sockie began his task of breaking away at the rocks, humming a cheery theme to himself all the way. Scythes-For-Arms-Man, meanwhile, was attempting to smash rocks by kicking them repeatedly.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:58 pm 

Karasz lifted a pickaxe and began to smash rocks with it. Ozzie heard Karasz grunting while picking and took notice of him. He was surprised that a good guy like him could be in the big house. He was actually happy about it.

"You?!" Ozzie spoke and laughed like a hyena, "Hah! Serves you right! I guess karma actually struck on you after all! Welcome to the big house, loser!"

"Yeah, but I'm not too thrilled to see your face again, you stupid wolf," Karasz then smirked at Ozzie for a moment, "Let me guess... Red caught you stealing food again?"

"Hey- I tried to please insanity, but the judge went all-- "Well if you're pleading insanity, then why are you fine?!"" Ozzie mocked with the judge's voice, "Fudge! I was close to getting out scott free. Now look what I have to put up with. Hard labor! This wolf is not fit enough to be with the big boys."

"Wow, tell me something I don't know." Karasz said as he continued to dig, "I guess your digging escape failed you again. You always dug underground looking for someplace safe to get away from Red, but she actually caught you in an instant. Wow, some esca--"

All of a sudden, he stopped digging and dropped it in a state of realization. Ozzie looked at him weird and started to speak. "Some what? What?! Are you trying insult me because I suck dodging the bullet?"

Meanwhile, the Vicky and Bruno meet up with Skeeter and joined in the rock smashing hard labor. Skeeter was actually happy to see his partners in crime. "Back from lunch eh? Hah!" Skeeter chuckled as he continued to smash rocks, "I was gonna bring in something hot to my plate, but those guards here discovered my secret flame. I had to eat cold slop as a result."

"It was a bit bitter, but it could've been better." Vicky learned towards Bruno and Skeeter, "Where's Dr. Poison?"

"Oh man... They find him extremely insane so badly, they had to lock him up in solitary confinement..." Skeeter gulped nervously, "It's a fate worse than death man! No prisoner can handle it!"

"Bagh... Now they've gone too far... They will pay for all this." Bruno cracked his knuckles, "We need to get Dr. Poison back and bust him out."

"But how?" Vicky pondered, "We need a sucker to do the dirty work..."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:09 pm 

"Maybe he's had an aneurysm!" cries Sockie as he rushes over to Karasz. "DON'T YOU DIE ON ME NOW, KARASZ!"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:16 pm 

The prisoners were staring at Sockie who was making outbursts in public. Karasz shaked his head and slapped Sockie in the face. The guards would have to call for reinforcements in case they committed suspicious activity. Vicky thought of an idea as she looked back at Sockie and Karasz.

"Who the heck is that nutjob??" Ozzie asked Karasz, "That guy buggin' you?"

"YES..." Karasz replied coldly, "I wish I was dead if I had to stay with him for a long time."

"Look pal, I got some rocks to smash," Ozzie huffed, looking at the rocks, "And I like to picture these as Red Riding Hood. Scram!"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:22 pm 

"What a jerk." whispered Sockie to Karasz. "Remind not to give him any of the delicious food hidden in my socks!"