All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:48 am 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

One night at the city of New Distum, an alarm was heard somewhere in downtown. There was a jewelry heist going on and the somewhat bulky bandit attempted to flee with a bag of jewelry in his hands. A couple of police cars were hot on his tail, but the bandit was a crafty escape artist. Going into the alleyway, the bandit had enough time to come up with a trick up his sleeve. He planted a little decoy of himself as a distraction. He climbed up the ladder while the cops arrived to confront the decoy. Unfortunately for them, the decoy exploded, inflicting pain upon the police within the blast radius. The bandit smirked under his scarf.

"This oughta take care of you meddlers... But I'm not in the clear yet..." The bandit thought to himself as he climbed his way to the top of the building, "I need a way to clear my name so I can run Scott free."

As soon as he climbed up the rooftop, he was ambushed by a brown-haired swordsman in a white jacket with blue square pattern. The man was named Karasz Zaritoni, an Ore Warrior. The two glared at each other while the bandit took a couple steps towards him.

"Well, lookie here," The bandit spoke, trying to intimidate Karasz, "It's the so-called "Light Warrior" trying to save the day from another attack." He dropped the sack of jewelry while snapping his neck.

"I wasn't surprised to see a low-class bandit like you to do a simple heist," Karasz replied back to the bandit, "Let me guess, you want those jewelry for your mother, right?"

"MOTHER?! My mother never loved me, you uncultured smut!" The bandit then revealed his weapon in front of Karasz. A buster sword with black markings on it called The Devastator, "But enough about that! You are getting in my way, so do me a solid and die!"

"Request denied."

Karasz took out his mighty heirloom, the X-Edge. The sword erupted with powerful energy. The battle started with the bandit charging towards Karasz and swung The Devastator at Karasz. But he parried with the X-Edge and pushed him away before he could strike back at his opening spot. The bandit jumped over Karasz and kicked him from behind. Again, the bandit charged, but this time Karasz performed a counter attack, sending him away from him. The swordsman then jumped high while holding the pelt of his sword, but the bandit rolled away to evade Karasz's attack. He sweep kicked Karasz, knocking him down.

"I guess your rejection didn't work out after all," The bandit picked up Karasz by the collar, "And I expected better from you, Karasz. You got nerves of steel, but you muscles of cotton candy."

"Nrgh-!" Karasz tried to get himself down from the grip of the bandit, "I refuse to back down and lose to you!" The bandit pulled something out of his pocket. It was a handkerchief? Karasz could not believe what he saw, but would probably humor him anyway, "A hanky? What are you going to do, fluff me to death? For a bandit like you, you had to be the duh-"

With the bandit shoving the handkerchief onto Karasz's face, he began to feel faint. It turned out that the handkerchief was covered in chloroform, an unhealthy substance that put people to sleep. He put Karasz down and forced him to hold the bag of jewelry. But he was taking out something from the bag, as he was looking for the most valuable and special jewel. A large majestic yellow diamond was in his hands.

"Good night," The bandit shoved a note saying that Karasz was the bandit all along, "You're gonna need it! Ha hah hah hah hah hah!"

The bandit darted away from the scene as the police helicopter flew in and spotted the unconscious Karasz on the roof holding a bag of jewelry. With the cops thinking that he was the prime suspect all along, and because the cops were not that smart, they captured him and took him to custody. Karasz was able to wake up from a short-term coma, but it made matters worse when he would not wake up during a court session either. Due to the lack of evidence of his innocence, the court found him guilty for counts of robbery and assault and battery. Even the lawyer was dumbfounded. As a result, for the crimes he did not commit, he was sentenced to the infamous place where criminals go to rot their lives away...

Welcome to Barri Island, an isolated prison island far off in between the continents of Vubertas and Reippo. Many criminals that served their time enjoyed picking fights with another and sometimes discuss their time being criminals in general. Karasz wanted no part of this, but he might as well serve his time. In Sector-D, Karasz was put in a jail cell D16 and was locked in there. The guards walked away as Karasz held on to the cell bars, begging for a retrial.

"You got this mess whole wrong! I was framed!" Karasz continued to speak out but to no avail, "Ugghh.... it's no use.... They stripped away my gear, including the X-Edge," He then slumped down in shame, "It can't get any worse than this."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"That's right, Karasz ol' buddy, it's all uphill from here!" exclaimed a voice from a corner of the cell. A strange man with a sock covering his head, and a pair of sunglasses on, jumped up from where he had been sitting excitedly. "Because, at long last, you've been reunited with your old pal, Sockie! Hallelujah, yippee ki yay, and all the rest!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 pm 

In response to Sockie's appearance in jail, it just got worse than before. Karasz could not tell if he was at least happy or horrified. But all he could think of was to scream. He turned around and faced the bars and spoke to the guard on the other side.

"Is it too late to pick a different cell?!" Karasz asked the guard, "Because my life is about get worse..." But the guard had given no response, so Karasz assumed that it was too late to pick, "Argggghh...!!! Sockie, I didn't expect you to be in the same dump as I am.... Wait, how did you end up in prison anyway?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:47 pm 

"I jaywalked... while handstanding with only one hand and a hook!" replies Sockie proudly as he indicates the hook on the stump where his right hand once was. "As it turns out, that's a million times worse than regular jaywalking, so they threw me in this maximum-security prison! At least you're here now to keep me company, buddy!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:40 pm 

"Wait- what?! They threw you out because you jaywalking?" Karasz then groaned a little bit, "Typical. And the maximum security thing made this situation even worse... Wait a minute," He then asked Sockie about one thing, "If you're locked up in here, then who's running Sockonia? Weren't you supposed to.. you know, be there and not goof off?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:27 am 

"Nah, I've got good old reliable Breakdown running things." explained Sockie. "These kinds of facts are all in my autobiography, you know! You should give it a read--the prison book club loved it!" Sockie then pulled out a rather thick-looking book with a picture of himself on the cover, standing amongst a group of some very obviously Photoshopped-in celebrities. The book's title is "Riding on the Wings of Penguins: The Sockie Story."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:37 am 

"Look, I don't care about that! I just want to get out of here. That crook framed me for robbery," Karasz huffed and looked away with his eyes closed, "Now they thought I stole it..." Then he resumed looking at Sockie with a stern look on his face, "And you wanted to break out of here too, right?"

"Ahem..."

One of the guards took notice of Karasz and Sockie conversing. He gave them a warning gesture by pointing at both of his own eyes and then pointing at the two. What he meant was that he would be watching them before going back to his position.

"....We'll discuss this later..." Karasz whispered to Sockie.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:45 pm 

"Okey-dokey!" exclaimed Sockie. "I absoutely believe you when you say you're totally innocent and were just framed, pal! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:54 pm 

"This is gonna be a problem for me..." Karasz facepalmed while saying in his thoughts, "But I don't have a choice. Sockie may be my hope if he and I are gonna get out of this mess."

The cells opened up as the criminals, coming in all sizes of course, walked out of their cells as they were heading towards the mess hall. Apparently it was lunch hour. Karasz would rather not come out, thinking that the food tasted terrible there. One guard noticed him and spoke him out.

"Hey! You two!" The guard yelled, "Unless you two plan to starve, you better get fueled up before work!"

"Come on Sockie..." Karasz sighed as he walked out of the jail cell, "Let's get something to eat... But I don't have high hopes for their quality."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:59 pm 

"Just don't eat the tuna surprise!" warns Sockie as he follows Karasz. "Not because it's bad or anything, but because I want more for myself!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:56 pm 

In the mess hall, hundreds of prisoners were served by the low-quality chefs. Disgruntled by the lack of taste and texture, the prisoners had no choice but to eat it. Otherwise they would discard it somewhere else. Karasz arrived in the mess hall, picking up a tray on his way and got in line like all the others. He would not be surprised if the food tasted terrible anyway. As he made it to the server, all he got was a big bowl of slop. He was disgusted by looking at the food.

"Don't you have anything healthier?" Karasz asked, "I can't eat this."

Suddenly, a large muscular arm appeared over Karasz as his bowl of slop was taken away. It was one of the criminals who was described as a large husky thug named Bruno Monroe. Bruno devoured the slop and belched at his face.

"You're welcome." Bruno laughed, "Really, you're welcome to starve at any time!"

"Hey! That's not what I meant!" Karasz yelled in response, "You can't do that in here!"

"I just did! Now beat it!" Bruno swatted Karasz out of the line and took another bowl of slop from the server, "I'm having seconds, baby! Gotta keep the fuel going!" He left Karasz to suffer without a proper meal as he devoured a bowl to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:42 pm 

"Ooh, tough lucky, buddy." commented Sockie as he walked up to Karasz with his own bowl of slop. "You can share with me if you want! As long as you've got something to trade with..."

Last edited by Sockie on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:44 pm 

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Karasz questioned Sockie about the trade, yet he did not like where this was going.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:46 pm 

"Exactly as I said!" replied Sockie. "Trade me something, and I'll give some of my food in return! I may be going for the predictable route, but how 'bout your socks?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:01 pm 

"Why do you even need socks for anyway?!" Karasz responded with a confused look on his face, "You're a sock yourself!!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:03 pm 

"I'm not a sock, dagnabbit!" shouted Sockie as he pulled off his sock mask briefly to reveal his human face before pulling it back down. "I. AM. A. SOCKONIAN. Get it right! Also, that should answer your question: we Sockonians want as many socks as we can get!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:09 pm 

The brief moment that Sockie unmasked himself actually stunned most prisoners in the mess hall. This also includes Bruno, who just jawdropped after seeing his face. Karasz was reluctant and just gave a pair of his own socks to Sockie while trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Here. They're yours. Now can I have food?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:15 pm 

"Sure thing!" exclaimed Sockie cheerfully before taking a large scoop of the slop out of his own bowl and plopping it down on Karasz's tray.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:22 pm 

"Thanks... even though it's not in the bowl, but thanks." Karasz went to a nearby table and just sat there and ate his food, "Blech... I don't want to know what the secret ingredient is." But he actually sat next to another inmate, along with another one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:30 pm 

"Hey!" shouted one of the two inmates Karasz sat beside, with an iron helmet covering most of his head except for his mouth. "Who said you could sit here, pal? You're at the table of the legendary Tigerface and Scythes-For-Arms-Man!"

"Yeah, the legendary Tigerface and Scythes-For-Arms-Man!" repeated the other inmate, who was missing both of his arms and eating his slop straight out of its bowl with his mouth. "Okay... well, we may not be so legendary right now, but we were on the outside!"