All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:51 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Ozzie stopped as he heard what Sockie said about food. That should get his attention. He turned his head towards Sockie with his tail wagging. As a matter of fact, Sockie should've known that canines have excellent hearing.

"Food?! Did you say food?" Ozzie asked, "Give it to me! I'll do anything you want! I haven't eaten anything since they banned me from the food court."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:10 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"No way, jose!" shouted Sockie. "This food's for me and my friends only!"

"Well, I certainly hope that includes me!" exclaimed a voice as a bearded man with a mechanical eye walked up to the group. "After all, ol' Kano's friends with just about everyone in this fine establishment, wouldn't you agree?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:30 pm 

And there's this purple fuzzy thing with a big green nose. Of course, he was wearing a prisoner outfit like everyone else. He normally wore a pair of overalls.

"That's right y'all!" The fuzzy redneck spoke, "Hey, what are we beatin' the rocks for anyway? We got somethin' else to beat!"

The other prisoners dropped their pickaxes and approached Karasz, Sockie, and Ozzie. The guards themselves noticed an ambush upon the helpless. But seemed like it may be a perfect opportunity for Vicky, Bruno, and Skeeter as they knock out the guards while they weren't looking. Or better yet, murder them. It was better that way.

"Oh, such a pitiful waste," Vicky dropped a dead guard, "I was looking forward to make out with this guard."

"Grab their weapons," Bruno picked up a stungun and a baton, "We're getting out of here."

The trio of criminals snuck out and left Karasz, Sockie, and Ozzie to face the criminals. Karasz grabbed Ozzie by the shoulders and pulled towards him.

"Ozzie, dig us out of here!" Karasz begged.

"Wait... Dig...? What are you--" But Ozzie realized that he forgot about his escape tactic, "Oooh, I get ya."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:44 am 

"Don't rough 'em up too bad, mates!" ordered Kano. "After all, we gotta find out where this food they're talkin' about is!"

"I think they don't realize it's just more of the cafeteria slop!" whispered Sockie to Karasz and Ozzie.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:00 pm 

"I'm thinkin' we should have these three instead!!" A hulking mutant snarled with drool coming out of his mouth. His hunger was worse than his hanger, "A little cannibalism wouldn't hurt anyway."

Ozzie laid his hands on the dirt and started burrowing a hole. The hole was so deep that Karasz was expected this to happen. He grabbed Sockie's arm and jumped in the hole, following through Ozzie's tunnel. One of the prisoners who resembled an orc pushed both Kanos and Fuzzy away took a closer look.

"Cowards!" Screamed an orc prisoner, "You can run, but you can't hide!!"

While Ozzie lead the two to escape from the brutal hands of the prisoners, Sheriff Tracy Klondyke and her two guards arrived in the scene. "Cease your actions at once," Klondyke yelled, holding a whip in her hands, "I expect all of you to do hard time for yourselves, not hard time on each other. Get back to work!"

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:28 pm 

"Fine by me." replied Kano, spitting on the ground. "But you might want to take a look at the... eh-heh... 'hole' picture, Sheriff."

Meanwhile...

"I don't suppose there are any stops on this trip?" asked Sockie. "I might need to do my 'business' at some point!"