All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thomas
He grinned, trying to take in a little of her confidence, "Nah, give them all you got. If the power goes out I don't have to deal with the simulation anymore. Win win."
"I'd be dissapointed if you didn't." The moment he had to let go he felt himself going rigid. He didn't want his sister to see that though, if she was going to be confident he would to. With a deep breath took to taking off his gloves and tucking them into his pocket. He reluctantly put his toolbelt and bag outside the door, then headed into his simulation room, literally sparking with nervous energy.

Barb
After waving back to Hiiro she headed back to her room and changed quickly, opting for a tank top, a pair of sweatpants and a heavy coat for her trip to the roof. There wasn't much need for her to attempt to hide her animal features, they were sort of permanantly in the open, there wasn't really much to do for scales on the sides of your head and a big stiff crocodile tail. She pulled her coat close around her as she headed up to the roof, "Hey there birdbrain."
She went to sit next to him without a question as to whether it was alright, it was cold outside and as much as she used to like the snow, it was hell on the reptillian side of her. "I just dropped the kiddies off in the basement, wanted to check on you before heading back down."

Socks
He nodded as she came into the room, "Looks like you got first pick then."
With a dramatic sweeping motion, he expanded the screen to show her the two candidates he'd chosen for a suprise visit, "We have this little firecracker in one room and a hulking bear of a man in the other. No pun intended."
He pulled them both up next to eachother so she could see them in real time, "Figured you and Barb would be able to knock these two around without worrying too much, they look like they could take a hit."

My DeviantArt is BrimstoneGarden, I do adoptables

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 pm 

Shae
flashing her twin a confident smile and thumbs up too the camera, the blond began to stretch her muscles, closing her eyes as she did so. She lowered herself to the ground, sitting on the matted floor.taking off a glove she lifted one of the squares to feel the cold metal under it, trying to feel where the electricity flowed from so she knew where not to completely fry things. Shae was starting to get nervous, seeing as how they had seemed to be waiting in their boxes for more than a few minutes. SOmeone- or something- should have been in by now.

Hiiro
tapping her chin, she looked between the two. " Ill take the big guy- not like he can do much to me. i think Barb would have fun with the girl- she already got past the padded floor and started checking her surroundings. The scrawny look-alike seems ike he has potential too... Give him one of the smarter holograms." The panda girl suggested, rising from her seat. She strapped on her padded knuckle gloves- so her unches wouldnt shatter any bones or walls. " I think its time for a bit of a work out."

Birddad
Talon gave Barb a short, slight glance. He didnt speak, didnt feel the need to really. She more than likley knew why he was up there anyway. He took a few deep, calming breathes, before stratching out his wings. Making sure not to smack the Crocmom, he extended his wings to their limits, before retracting them once again. ".. dont you have asses to be whipping?" he finally questioned.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:53 am 

Thomas
As soon as he stepped into the room it pixelated and changed. He couldn't say what about the padded floors or dull white walls was different but he knew it was.
What would Shae do?
He wasn't one to fight head on himself but he'd watched his sister do it enough times to get an idea of how she did it. Sure he didn't have the muscle to pull off much of what she did but he had sparks and that counted for something.
Shae would start pulling the room apart.
If she could find something to use to her advantage she did and she was always looking. Thomas followed what her lead would have been, touching at the white walls to see what their material was, sending a small shockwave at the camera, checking the mats. Because he couldn't reach the ceiling and they were the only thing left.
Where he expected tile or concrete was a metal floor.
"You done snooping around kid?" The hollogram was a tall man with luxurious black hair and wild yellow eyes, his head cocked to the side like an intigued animal.
He could feel himself shaking.
Come on Sparky.
He wasn't about to let himself loose.

Socks
He purred, agreeing with her analysis, "I think that'll be a good match, plus the little sparkplug may have a little trouble getting Barb's scales to conduct if we're lucky.
Curious as to the look alike he enlarged the screen, studying the blonde boy's wide, too blue eyes. And the way he was talking to himself as he started to study his surroundings. "Alright but I'm keeping the power settings low. Don't think he'll be able to take a punch very well."
The cat boy watched her stand with a smile, "Give him hell."

Crocmom
She took a place next to him, carefully avoiding his wings. He was making an effort not to hit her, she'd make an effort not to be hit. "Well yeah but they can wait a couple minutes. There are a few more important things to deal with."
She sat crosslegged and just slightly curled on herself, trying to keep in the heat as best she could, "Like making sure my teammates are okay for one. Are you sure you'll be alright once we let these people in? Because at that point you won't be able to avoid them forever."
She studdied his face, conveying a familial concern. If he asked she'd stop the tests right there and there was no way he didn't know that. If she could help it not a singe member of their little family would be hurt, "And we'll be a lot better off with just the four of us working together than with you off distant and the rest of us dealing with newbies."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:49 pm 

Shae
The blond was getting slightly impatient. Thank to her brother and self training to try and keep that patience going, she held herself steady. She had finished examining her surroundings, and turned her back to the camera. Taking off a glove, she placed her index fingers 4 inches apart, concentrating on making and maintaining a line of static- her attempt was to control the output of electricity and not go overboard.

hiiro
She gave Socks a wink before walking out of the room. Makin her way down to the biggest door, she pushed it open before peeking her head in. " Hello? are you ready?" she asked cautiously- unsure as to what would happen exactly after she opened the door. She had experience with people headlockin her as soon as she turned a corner, and didnt feel like dealing with that at the current moment. (i forgot who had contol of super buff xD)

Talon the borb
running a hand through his hair, a slight chuckle escaped him. " Yeah, i know i'll have to do it eventually... ill sit with Socks and watch the monitors if that makes you feel better. " He flexed his wings once more before fully putting them back and standing, stretching out of back and legs. " You're right, as usual, i cant let you guys deal with so many thick headed idiots alone now can i."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:45 pm 

Thomas
He tensed as the yellow eyed man came close.
Intellect told him it was a hollogram.
Instinct told him he was far outmatched.
The man threw a lightning quick punch, catching Thomas in the shoulder despite his attempt to dodge.
It shouldn't have hurt.
This man was nothing but light and code.
There was a ringing thud as pain shot from the site of impact bringing tears to his eyes. He cringed as he was thrown into the wall, his back and head slamming into it in rapid sucession.
The air had left his lungs, leaving him in a useless pile on the ground.
Come on.
He gasped for breath, groping at the wall for something to hold onto so that he could pull himself up. The mat shifted beneath him giving a glimpse of metal. A reminder.
Barely managing to duck a kick to the head he began tearing up mat, he couldn't win a physical fight. He could shock the hell out of a hologram.
Or...
As the thought occured to him he scanned the man with a new intensity.
The fastest way to end this was to break the source.

Mamacroc
She rose an eyebrow, "I didn't ask if you would I asked if youd be okay. I know you want to do what's best but there's no good in making you uncomfortable because you're wary of these people."
With a small, sharp toothed smile she gripped his shoulder in the most reassuring way she could manage, "I'm sure Socks would enjoy the company."
She stood after him, a full smile coming to her face, "It's a gift, now come on featherbrain, let's not make them wait any longer. Their poor little brains might not be able to take it.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:17 pm 

hiiro
upon entering the training room, there was an echoing roar before the panda had to be fast on her feet. She summer saulted into the room, just as a fist came flying into the door and smashing it shut, bending the edges and making the door unable to be reopened again.
"****." the girl mumbled, jumping up and immediatly ducking as a fist came flying her way. The giant man's skin was slowly morphing into a rocky like surface, which made the panda mutant frown. planting a foot and twirling, hiiro shot a roundhouse kick to deflect the mans next punch, sending him into a tizzy after underestimating her strength. She glanced up at the camera, knowing socks was watching the show down. giving a slight shake of the head, indicating that he shouldnt interfier, Hiiro took a fighting stance, one foot beside the other, palm facing outward twoard the large man, and a fist poised near her face. " Alright big guy, lets see what you got! this is your physical ability and survival examination." She nearly didnt get to finish, having to dive and roll out of the way as the man barreled his way toward her. as she stood Hiiro was caught off guard by a rocky fist slamming into her face, kocking her back and into a wall, denting it. Her head began ringing, pain pulsating from her now purple and bleeding nose. She blinked a few times, trying to clear her vison.

talnoob
" Yeah yeah yeah, come on lets go, i dont want to miss out on Hiiro kicking ass- or you doing so for that matter." He laughed, swerving pretty much everything else she had said. He took off at full sprint to the building. " Betcha ill get theer first." he joked, swinging the door open that lead back into the building.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:20 pm 

Mamacroc
"Yeah that poor kid's probably getting a little fed up waiting for me." She grinned, it was nice to see him laughing after he'd been so... agressively angsty.
The challenge got a rise out of her, "Oh do you?"
She took off after him, making a childish attempt to knock him over if she could and keep going. For someone who was normally so mature it was a laughable course of action and she loved every moment of it.

Thomas
The "fight" became more of a chase, the yellow eyed man following him with bone breaking punches as he sprinted around the room ripping up padding. He had to admit he was getting a little short of breath but adrenaline was pumping too hard to stop. The thought occurred to him that this was what his sister must feel like in a fight. He simultaniously loved it and was a little worried by the electricity visibly sparking all over his skin. He wanted to shock the room. He wanted to shock it so hard anything even close to electronic would be fried. Was it really fighting? Probably not. Would it be accepted? Maybe. Was it his best shot? Definitely.

Socks
He watched the screens intensely, taking in every move made by interestiing candidate. This was being recorded for later review of course, but analyzing then would let them rule out a few people early. The boy twin was running around the room like a chicken with it's head cut off. Which was a little pitiful. While his sister waited and waited for Barb.
His eyes kept getting drawn to Hiiro, and she wasn't doing well. She'd shaken her head earlier, so she knew he was watching and that she could signal him. He didn't interfere. He wanted to. It got him on edge seeing any member of his team in trouble. But he didn't. He kept his hand over the button to open the door and waited, when she signalled then he'd open it, but only then. Well then or if she got herself seriously injured. For the moment a broken nose was enough to let her keep going on.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:46 am 

borbmun
Talon laughed, bringing up the slight snort he tried oh so hard to hide everytime he enjoyed himself. Maybe that was one of the reasons he remained frowning all the time- to hide his snort when he started laughing too much. He ducked past Barbs shove, attempting the same childish attempt right back to her.

hiiro bb child
' not good, not good, not good.' Where the first thoughts that came to the panda's head, the blood dripping down her face and onto the floor. she had to breathe through her mouth now, tasting the coppery liquid. the guy was starting to go berserk, as if he couldn't control himself. Hiro pulled a matrix as a metal sheet came at her like a frisbee- one of the wall panels had been ripped off apparently while she was worried about her nose. The boulder charged at her again, except this time she was ready. slipping on one of her brass knuckles, she got into a low stace, shoving her feet into the floor to stability. as he slammed into her, she struck out with a straight punch to his gut, cracking his rock like armour off his body and bruising his abdomen. He stumbled back quite a few feet in pain, groaning. Hiiro winced at the impact, not expecting there to have been rock under his shirt. she tugged one foot out of the floor boards, but the other managed to get snagged. this made her chocolate eyes widen a bit, then even more as a shadow loomed over her, accompanied with heavy breathing. The experiment looked upas a strong hand came down and grasped her neck, yanking her out of the ground and into the air, squeezing her windpipe. Hiiro coughed, gasping and sputtering for air. The grip tightened, and her face started growing pale. She flailed, sending out kicks as hard as she could, but he would swivle put of the way, blood lust and anger clear on his face. Something didn't seem right with that. He slammed her into the wall, making her cry out in pain and vision loose more focus, her ears started ringing and she couldn't breathe. Finally, she looked over at the camera, and with the blood on her hand from her nose, wrote the letter S on the wall. she would completley loose all oxygen very shortly. ( i feel so bad for enjoying writing this out and hurting poor hiiro)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:06 am 

Crocodealio
A toothy grin spread across her face as she took his countershove, try as he might she was still stronger than he was; she remained in place like a brick wall. Instead of getting pushed she chose to throw her arms around him, squeezing him in an anaconda grip, taunting him in a singsong voice that dissolved into giggles "Try and try but you'll never beat my reptilian might!"

Socks
Although he normally kept the detatched manner of a cat, he couldn't help but be too absorbed in Hiiro's fight, going so far as to ignorre the other screens. His friend was getting her butt handed to her on a silver platter and it took every ounce of strength not to push the button and let her out. Nothing was able to stop him from cringing every time a blow was landed on her.
"Come on either tap out or get better than this. I know you can outdo him."
He was shaking, nervous energy making it impossible to keep a single muscle still. "Come on think, you're little and fast. he's a big hulking brute. You can move come on..."
The cat boy had to move his hand away from the button to avoid pressing it, "Or tap out for me.."
She wrote on the wall. Whethere she liked it or not he was taking it as a signal. He hit the button and sprinted down to the room where she was. There was a chance this guy wouldn't let her go easilly, which was why he had knives casually strapped to his legs despite his nonactive role. "Alright you proved your point let her go."
He pulled a vicious knife from it's sheath as he spoke a vicious threat even if he didn't intend to make good on it, "She's had more than enough. Let her be so she can get looked at."
He felt the pupils of his golden eyes turn to slits, not intending to make good on a threat didn't mean he wouldn't.

Sparky'stensecoundsfrompeeinghispants
When all the mats were up, or at least most of them, he took a second to look at his opponants footware. in his days of being horrible at controlling his electrical currents he'd learned very well what conducted and didn't conduct electricity. Leather moccasins wouldn't be blocking anything. If it didn't kill the simulation it might kill his yellow eyed friend. Thomas stopped and dropped to the floor so fast that the yellow eyed man tripped over him. He threw both of his hands to the metal floor and focused so hard he thought his brain would burst.
It started with sparks, then lightning erupted through the room with a deafening CRACK.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:54 am 

shasparkybutts
smirking as she heard her lightning crackle in the distance from the walls, she continued to wait

Hiiro
she vaguely heard socks bust through, not really questioning how he had managed to get in since the door had been jammed shut. he felt the man squeeze harder around her neck. SHe gave one last kickto his jaw, since socks had him currently distracted. Immediatly she was dropped and she landed with a thud, sputtering and coughing as she gasped for air. The boulder growled and faced socks. his mind seemed to have shut down and he was in animalistic vengence mode, grubing something bout 'killing them all for escaping leaving him behind'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 am 

Socks
He watched with a rush of relief as his friend managed to somehow get out of the chokehold, not that it lasted long. The stone man didn't back off as he'd hoped, he was mumbling about a killing intent. Which of course wasn't good.
Knowing this he pulled out the other knife. Claws out, with a knife in each hand he let angry confidence run hot in his veins, "So you're from the labs then? Great."
"Hiiro are you alright?" He called to his friend as he prepared to pounce, "Because I'm tearing this guy a new one regardless."
He wasn't exactly scary looking, but if this guy was referencing what he suspected then he should have known to be afraid when Socks laid down a threat. Socks was meant do hunt down and take back any one who managed to get out, which normally meant the particularly dangerous experiments, and he'd never failed.

Thomas
His eyes had shut tight as the lightning went wild throughout the room, but as he slowy opened them, he aw scorched walls, an empty room and, most importantly, an open door. He pulled himself to his feet, panting as the exertion started to hit him, he was exhausted. Thomas typically stayed holed up in his room and built, running around for a good amount of time wasn't sometihng he was used to. Since the yellow eyed man was gone he took it as a sign he was done, so he dragged himself out of the room and sat by the door next to his bag of tools and projects. He looked down the hall at the doors, somehow it seemed like be might just be the first one out. No, that wasn't true, the cat boy, Socks, was standing outside an open door down the hall. But he looked ready to fight.
"Please don't say this is a two part fighting test." Thomas whined as he pressed his face into his knees.
It didn't seem to be, Socks never came towards him, instead he seemed focused on something inside the room.

Bar-bar-bar-bar-Barbra Ann
"Well I guess this is where we split up." She commented as they got to the entrance, "I'm gonna go find my room, tell Socks I said hi."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:12 pm 

taytaylon swift
the fbird dad gave a brief nod, in acceptance, before walking down to where the control room and Socks should be. he noticed that the door was wide open and no cat was to be found, so hee looked over the monitors, before seeing the sight before him. his heart dropped and shoulders stiffen, seeing how hiiro was laying on the floor trying to make her way to the hole in the wall sort of exit, blood running freely from her face, and a very angry looking socks. "what the fu-"

hiiro
she couldnt really respond to sock's at the current moment, more focused on trying to breathe without coughing and choking, and getting out of the giant rock man's grasping range. her throat hurt like the dickens, but she was glad she managed to bruise his face in the least. She never liked seeing socks like this, but she knew he had all the right to be. The boulder guy roared, seemingly shaking the walls with it, as he charged at the cat boy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:33 am 

Barbye West
She was suprised to find Socks facing off with a rock monster in the hall when she went to take on her challenger. For a moment, she considered joining he fray. A better solution came to mind. She darted past with the suprising speed of a landbound crocodile, making no attempt to dodge, just praying she made it through.
She could see the light on the door of the candidate she was supposed to fight. If she hit the button and let her out not only would she have one more ally in the fight, but she'd be able to judge them in the most telling of situations.
Real world testing.

Socks
He threw himself at the beast in a blur of black and white, plunging in the knives between cracks to get a hold on his target. Without taking a moment to catch his breath he yanked out the knives and stabbed them back in over and over in an attempt to climb up from the rock man's chest to his shoulder. The glimpse of Barb lunging past his opponant as he made his initial attack was enough to suprise him, but he couldn't afford to focus on that. Right now there was a lab escapee in the hall, it'd hurt his friend and he needed to do what he did best; Quickly, and efficiently eliminate the threat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:22 am 

talon
in a matter of seconds after seeing all he needed to from the monitors, he bolted to the scene of the fray. first thng's first, he needed to get Hiiro out of any further harms way.he dashed down the hallway, skidding slightly past his destination before back tracking and surverying the scene. he spotted the now stilled and seeming unconcious panda girl,and of course the small pool of blood that now puddled around her, and splattered in various places around the room. he took notice of spots trying to take down the grown mountain man, and barb fishing the girl from the other room. he looked to his left, seeing thomas. growing a small plan, he carefully went over to Hiiro, picking her up and heading over to one of the spark twins. " Thomas, right? " he asked, nudging the boy with his foot. " come with me, we are evacuating to a different room- but quietly nand quickly." he instructed, making sure his voice was firm, strict, but reassuring.

Shae
the blonde moved the neon blue streak of hair from her face when her door opened- but not expectant to seeing the croc woman in a state of distress startled her, as did the roar that echoed right after. " what.. whats going on...?" she asked, clearly taking notice that this wasnt part of the trial anymore.
what she didnt know was just outside, the boulderman was getting even more furious, flailing his arms around before finding sock's hair, and attempting to rip him off his shoulders and into an opposite wall.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:26 pm 

Thomas
He let out a slow breath, "Um... Yeah. That-ah that's me."
A quick scan of the area said things weren't going well. One of the Zoo Crew members was on the floor unconscious, another took a vicious attack that made him cringe just watching it. Another was trying to talk Shae into joining the fray.
He swallowed, he couldn't just leave his sister to fight this thing without her, "I can help."
His words were brave but he wasn't, there was a ball of ice in he pit of his stomach. He pulled out the machine from his bag, "Keep him off me for a few minutes, I can make this into something useful... Just take some sodium tablets after this and don't worry if your hair starts falling out."

Socks
He let out a yelp as the boulderman got a hold of his tail, though it was abruptly cut off as he was thrown into a wall and all the breath was knocked out of his lungs. He did his best to breath, he wouldn't be any help until he recovered but sweet mother of god was that proving to be an issue. He'd been hurt worse but that didn't mean he was used to it.
He silently cursed himself for getting into the situation, it'd been stupid to let his tail get grabbed and he knew it. He'd let himself get careless.
Socks glanced about, taking the situation into account, Hiiro on the ground, Talon trying to talk to one of the recruits, Barb trying to get another to join the fray. They were a mess.

Barb
She smiled broadly, trying to keep the fact that she was in a bit of a panic, "Change of plans, we're going to do some real world testing. No better way to judge you than to see how you actually work with the team right?"
She suppressed a cringe at the sound of a roar, "Or I can take you to a safe place but I would really appreciate if you helped out over there." She motioned out into the hall with her thumb. "I need to know about now though, they need some help."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:20 pm 

Borbdad

Frowning, he looked down at the potential recruit. "You sure you want to do this?" He asked carefully, knowing the look on his face held hesitation and fear, despite how strong his voice was trying to mask it all. "If so, then this will be your first test, the real life scenario. Though if I bald, you're getting smacked." And with that, Talon picked up Hours bridal style before sneaking over to where Socks was catching his breath. " Socks, I know you want to help it more but I need you to take care of Hiiro. Me and Barb got it from here." He murmured, laying the panda girl next to the cat boy. "Just protect the both of you from debris or if he tries anything funny."

Shae
The blond girl blinked her electric blue eyes a couple of times, a bit shocked at the sudden proposal. A smile started to stretch across her face, one filled with excitement, but also nerves. "Alright, sounds like a fun trial." She stood, cracking her back in the process. " let's get to it then."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 pm 

Thomas
He started pulling out his tools and setting to work on the machine, "Yeah. It'd be sorta cowardly of me to go hide when I can help and no one else is going to figure out how this thing works without blowing us all up." He gave a smile, attempting humor as he internally flipped out.
Pulling on his rubber gloves he set to work on the device, "It was gonna happen sometimes right? Might as well be now. But I'll try to cut back the radiation exposure if I can."

Socks
He looked up to Talon, pulling a bit of a face but he understood the need. Hiiro wasn't looking too great. As much as he prefered to help it probably did more good if he made sure he didn't lose a team mate. He responded in a winded voice as he set to looking over Hiiro, "Alright, just don't get yourself killed."
Careful not to be too rough with her he pulled her a little further from the beast outside and started trying to see what he could deal with then, whether that was ripping off pieces of his hoodie to bandage a cut or getting her in a position where he didn't have to worry about her failing to breath.

Momagator
She nodded, "Perfect, show me what you've got."
The crocodile woman turned on her heel and rolled her neck, assessing the scene before she ran in. Seeing Socks struggling to breath, and worse Hiiro not moving, that really set her on edge. She couldn't really say she had any intention of letting the stone man get out unscathed. She went in close, got her hands on one of the crags in the stone and ripped with all of her strength hoping to at least get the damn thing's attention on her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:00 pm 

Teeeeeeelon
The bird man nodded in agreement, taking off his leather jacket and rolling up his sleeves, meaning he was getting ready to MEAN business. He saw a flash of blond as Barb ran in, already lunging at the stone man. Talon glanced back at Thomas at his attempt at humor, his expression stern. "Please do." He stated, before walking casually up to where the fight was starting.

Feeling a stone be tugged at, the giant of a mon looked down at the ex cheerleader, growling and going for a grab at the gator's skull to fling her across the room. A metal pipe came sailing at his face, making him turn and catch it instead of nearly ripping off Barb's head. "COME ON YA MEATLOAF, " Shae shouted from across the room, trying to distract him so that barb or talon could possible find an opening of any kind for her to stick her hand or a metal rod into, since she was a human tazer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:26 pm 

BARB-ARIC
She couldn't help but smile when the other girl came to her aid, an early sign of a good ally. This clearly wasn't something to be solved with pure strength, the man's power was too defensive. She rose her voice, "You're one of the sparky ones right? Where do you wanna put that lightningrod?"
She flexed her hands, staring at where the stone man was making it's move for the sparky girl, "I can distract him or make a place for it.
Thomas
He broke into a sweat as he set to altering the device. It was meant to be a generator, but he just needed to edit the ehxaust and short it out for a second, it wasn't an easy task but it was one be was certain he could accomplish quickly.
He rushed through it, the nuclear component was mostly safe regardless of if it was getting power, he just needed to get the rest ready. That gave him a little calmness, he'd done that part before, he could make this work.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:39 pm 

Shocksy Shae
The punk tazer debated for a moment, ducking as the metal rod she had thrown came sailing back at her. "WE NEED TO GET THE ROD INTO HIM SO THOMAS CAN DO HIS THING MORE EFFECTIVLEY." The girl called back. The three of them needed to get the rod in him somehow, which required the ability to get openings within his armor faster than he could regenerate them back