All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:17 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"It's just what I ended up doing. I never really wanted to do anything with my life. I ended up deciding I wanted to help young people find their way and learn how to be healthy." This was a lie on the drop. He was pretty good at shooting lies out that would match his story. He was the youngest of the CIA after all. He didn't just have the title for show.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:51 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Gavin replied.

"I guess that's cool."

Personally he could think of much cooler things to do with skills like that. He hadn't had Henry's class yet, but it hadn't taken long for word to spread around the academy about him. All the students were starting to whisper about him. Trying to figure what he had done before he was a teacher and how he learned those skills.

"I suppose it is nice to work with your fiancee."

Olivia commented. Talks about Henry's relationship with their headmistress had spread fast around the school as well.

"How did you meet her?"

Fiona asked, who was Gavin's biological twin sister.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:56 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"We met by chance, we met a few years ago at the Sherlock Holmes Museum." He starts slowly, smiling and takes a sip of his soda. "We met at a party for fans of the Holmes books. We hit it off really quickly." *Ding, Dong, Ding* The bell rings slowly and he glances up at her. "Well, that's the bell I'll tell you the story another time I must return to work." He gets up slowly and heads off.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:48 pm 

"That's cool."

Fiona told Henry with a smile. She was a romantic and wondered if how their meeting went. If it was love at first sight or if they started off as friends. She didn't get a chance to ask any questions because the bell rang. Henry had to get back to work and the children had to get back to their classes. Olivia and her siblings told him bye and then each other bye as well. All the Burks kids seemed to be settling in well, but Trey was still pretty suspicious about the academy. He and Olivia planned to meet in his dorm later, without their younger siblings, to talk about it.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

That Night, Dorms

Henry leans on the wall outside of the Burk boys dorm. He'd followed them here and planted a bug on the sister before they'd entered. He'd followed them to the dorm building under the cover of 'making sure they got back' as a concerned teacher. However he'd followed them cause of the look on the younger boys face. He knew something and he needed to know what.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:39 pm 

Olivia was so focused on meeting her brother, she didn't realize that Henry had followed them. Trey had been upset about being here since they arrived. He didn't trust this place, even if he couldn't prove to his parents they should be going to another school. Both Olivia and Trey agreed to not worry Ming, Gavin, and Fiona. Olivia and Trey thought they were alone when she asked.

"Okay, Trey, what is it? As soon as Mom and Dad said the name of this place, you wanted them to turn back around."

Trey had his laptop and motioned for his sister to take a seat next to him. He handed her the laptop and started to pull things up on it.

"This place, it's so weird, Livy. The people who come here...Something happens to them and they aren't the same anymore."

Olivia frowned and looked at the things her brother was showing her.

"This all just Internet rumors...There's no newspaper articles or police reports."

She replied and Trey looked at her in concern.

"I know...Either no one reports it or...They're all in on it."

Olivia bit her lip, not sure what to say. She knew Trey. He was so smart and didn't just come up with random conspiracy theories. If he was right....then they and their younger siblings could be in danger.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:53 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Someone did their homework." He slowly pushes open the door rising up World Federation of Private Investigators. He slowly shuts the door behind him. "Alright, so looks like you kids found out. I guess I should have expected that." They knew this much, they might be helpful later. "I'll tell you the story that we know so far." He pulls a chair slowly and walks over to Olivia and pulls the small device from her hoodie. "Sorry kiddo, needed to figure out how deep you'd looked into this." He taps a button on the phone and there is a slight buzz as the bug turns off. "Anyway, before I tell you what I know and who I really am. I'll let you ask any questions you might have." He slowly sits down in the chair carfully eyeing them both.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:31 pm 

Olivia and Trey both jumped at the sound of Henry's voice. They had thought they had been very careful and would be alone. Olivia frowned at him when he pulled the tracking device from her hoodie.

"Gavin's right about you, you're a spy."

Olivia told him. Henry definitely was not a normal gym teacher. Trey looked at Henry unsure, slightly closing his laptop.

"Am I right about this place?"

He asked. He was worried, would it be dangerous to be for him and his siblings to be here?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Slightly little buddy. We're not totally sure what's going on here. However we've figured out a couple of things. They are doing this **** by alphabet, however that's not all. They seem interested in students who have bad grades and poor behavior. When they aren't targeting heads of state that is." He says thinking a bit and then sighs. "Though you shouldn't look into this anymore, students IP's are tracked and so is what they look at." He notices the younger ones face go pale. "Easy bud, if whoever or what ever comes for you I'll be here." He leans back. "Anyway, my actual identity is Henry Corleone. I'm Formerlly the youngest CIA agent on the planet. However I left the CIA because I found it highly restrictive." He explains waiting for any form of reaction.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:21 pm 

"I used a proxy and it had it rerouted six different times."

Trey told Henry. He might be fifteen but he wasn't stupid. He knew it was dangerous looking into this and he had taken precautions before he had showed his older sister what he had found. Although it did scare him a little what Henry said. Trey didn't think like that. When something seemed off to him, he researched it. He never thought how dangerous that could be. Olivia squeezed her brother's shoulder.

"It'll be okay."

She said and wasn't that shocked when Henry said he had been in the CIA. He was just confirming what Gavin had already said about him.

"I knew you weren't an ordinary gym teacher. Is there anything we can do to help?"

She asked.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:16 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"For now, nothing keep your heads down, grades up and noises out of this. I've been doing this work my whole life. You two are just kids. This in't something you should get mixed up in." He says glancing at both of them and thinking of how to get his point across. "Look, I'll keep my eye on you both and if I think you or your silbings are in danger I'll drop a hint. Other then that I'll do what I can to let you know what's going on but for fu-. *AHHH!* Before he can finish there is a scream he leaps from his seat going for his gun and runs for the door. "Stay here!" The last thing he needs is to have to worry about protecting them on top of everything else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:01 pm 

Trey nodded his head at what Henry said. Olivia, however, didn't want to just keep her head down. She was eighteen, an adult now. She didn't want to be treated like a child anymore and she wanted to make sure she could protect her little brothers and sisters from whatever the hell was going on.

Olivia was going to argue with him when she heard the scream.

"What was that?!"

Olivia asked, stepping in front of Trey, who had closed up his laptop and was hugging it against his chest. Trey looked at his sister in fear.

"What should we do?"

"What he said..."

Olivia told her brother, she wished she had some kind of a weapon, though. Trey pointed to the toolbox he had from shop class and she grabbed the hammer. Ready to smash someone with it if she needed to.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Henry pulls at his face. Standing with other teachers looking at the room. Students were starting to gather. Alice slowly strides up and they make way for her quickly. "Henry, what happened?" She asks and he just shrugs. "I'm not sure, I was doing a dorm check at curfew time and I heard a scream. That's all I can say." He's lying and glances at the Burks then turns to the still growing students. "Alright, I know your all shaken but curfew is still on. Anyone not back in there dorm in 5 Minutes gets detention. Staff will be checking." Here this they begin to scatter as quickly as they'd come. He'd need to talk to Alice to tell her the full story.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:27 pm 

"Trey, stay here."

Olivia told her brother, who nodded his head. Holding the screwdriver like a knife, Olivia crept up to the door and peered outside. Other people in the dorm had heard the noise too. It seemed that no one had an idea what happened. Whatever it was, was gone. She handed her brother back the screwdriver and told him.

"Keep Gavin safe."

Trey nodded his head, Trey and Gavin shared a dorm. Just like Ming and Fiona did. The only Burks kid that didn't share a room with a sibling was her. Gavin had made a new friend in class today and had been hanging out with him before this all happened. Olivia gave her brothers a hug, telling them to call her if something happened. She had to get back to the girls' dorms and check on her sister. She didn't give a **** if she got a detention not being in her own room. She'd make sure both her sisters were safe first.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:38 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Next Morning At Breakfast

Everyone is quiet about last nights attack. Everyone knows who was taken. They're all to afraid to speak about it. Fearing that they'll be taken next. Henry sits down slowly by himself at a booth and pokes at his breakfast thinking about how to go forward this job was turning into more then what he'd thought it'd be.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:17 pm 

Olivia was surprised, she didn't get threatened with a detention. Although she was late returning to her own dorm. She checked on her sisters and both seemed okay. She made Ming promise to call her if something happened. Olivia didn't sleep very well that night. She was afraid something bad would happen to one of her siblings and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Thankfully nothing happened to her brothers or sisters, although someone did go missing. Breakfast was quiet. It was the boy that was the captain of the Blue Team during the dodge ball game. Olivia hadn't liked him, he had made fun of her pink hair. She thought his name was Aaron. Aaron was gone and other people were worried they would next.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:46 am 

Most Punctual (1)

"Olivia Burks, show up fifteen minutes to class early today. You and I must talk about your behavior. See me in my office before class." She had his first period again so this would work well. "You just need to explain some things to me and maybe get detention tonight." He says offer a very subtle almost invisible wink as he walks off. He knew no one else has seen it. He's had years of practice sending subtle body messages.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:40 pm 

"Fine, I'll be there with bells on."

Olivia replied to Henry, rolling her eyes. Some of the students near by, including Sabine, were surprised at her reaction the teacher's request. She wanted them to shocked and think she was disrespectful to him. After all, she and Trey knew more about was going on here then the rest of them. Henry probably didn't like how much her brother had found out. Well, it was too late now. She and Trey were involved. She planned to keep that a secret, though. This would be dangerous and she had to protect her siblings. Sabine grabbed her arm as she stood up to take care of her empty tray.

"Olivia, you have to be careful."

"What do you mean?"

Olivia asked her new friend. Sabine told her in a quiet voice.

"Weird stuff happens to people here...Especially if they act like you did to Mister Corelone."

"Oh...I see....I'll be careful."

Olivia replied to Sabine, who nodded her head that was a good idea. Olivia headed to Henry's class, fifteen minutes early, as instructed.

"Yes, Mister Corelone?"

She said as she entered the room.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:46 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Don't be a smart mouth, shut the door. When we're alone you can use my first name. Anyway I don't like it but I decided it'd be better if I kept you in the loop given the fact, that they took the person next to your brother's room." He states and before she can respond he puts his hand up. "Easy, there spitfire. We're not onto any for sure yet but we think they're sweeping people that have good connections up first. The boys father headed up a steel company in France. Which leads me to think that you're next. They tend to operate off of the eldest child in the family." He speaks slowly and making sure she's getting what he's laying down. "So I'm going to be keeping an eye on you and you'll be moving to another dorm building to throw them off." He explains slowly and then glances up. "You got any questions?" He ask looking at her and waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:27 pm 

"Okay, Henry."

Olivia said as she shut the door. She couldn't promise not to be a smart mouth. It was part of her personality. Plus, it probably wouldn't be smart to act like her teacher was one new friends. Especially with the threat looming around. She nodded her head that he had no choice but to involve her. She frowned that Aaron's dorm was next to Trey's.

"Do you think they were looking for Trey and grab Aaron by mistake?"

Could they had been trying to track his computer, even if he said he was careful with it? Maybe they just got the wrong kid...Her eyes got wide that she could be targeted. Her dad was a famous director, but she never threw around his connections. Not unless she wanted to put people, like Katelyn, in their places.

"What about my siblings? If I get kidnapped, who is going to protect them?"

Olivia wasn't as worried about herself, as she was about her younger siblings. Mom and Dad were working, it was her job to protect them.

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next