All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Slow down, one thing at a time. There is a chance of them been looking for your brother. Secondly I'm fairly certain them taking the person next to him was to make a point. Then, as for if you get nabbed I'll find you, I've got a tracker here that I'd like to put in your blood stream and for who'll protect your brothers and sisters." He gives a sharp low long whistle and his partner slowly comes out from the back room. "This is my partner, Alisa former KGB agent and one of the few people I trust." He says and she gives a short wave. "She's not one to talk to strangers much so are we all on the same page?" He ask going into his desk for what he needs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:55 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

It wasn't easy for Olivia to calm down. The idea that it was Trey they had been looking for, scared her. She was always the type of girl who didn't give a **** what you did to her, but try to hurt her family....She always wanted to protect them. Olivia turned and looked at Alisa. She looked tough and that was good. Olivia wanted to make sure someone tough would protect her siblings if she couldn't.

"Can you put trackers in them too? Just in case."

Olivia asked, not objecting to having a tracker in her. She wanted to make sure if Henry was wrong and of her other siblings got grabbed instead of her, he'd be able to find them.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:26 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"I can have them shipped in but that'd mean you slipping it into their meals or drinks. These things are top of the line. They are specially designed to not be digested. I won't blabber on about details but yes it's possible we can't do it today but I can request a few from a friend and have them here in the morning." He states getting the needle ready. "We'll do you first, I'll give you my phone so you can reach me and I'll take yours. Now then are you ready?" He ask standing up with the needle in hand.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:34 pm 

"I can do that and please send that request in."

Olivia replied. She didn't care if she had to slip something in her siblings' meals. She wanted to make sure they were safe. She was more worried about their safety then her own. She nodded her head about trading phone numbers and held out her arm to Henry.

"I'm ready. Why do you think they would target me? Because of who my father is?"

Her father wasn't a powerful businesses man or government official. Although some people did place anyone in the entertainment business up on a high pedestals.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:50 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"More then likely, your father is a fairly powerful name in the entrainment industry. That side, if they've one of his kids it'd mean they'd have a in for making whatever propaganda they feel fit." Alisa raises her eyebrows at me. "Henry, you know more then you told me on the phone." He sighs as he carefully swabs the girls arm with cleaning rub. "Yes, I do I didn't tell you on the phone because I can't be sure they're not tamped. That aside," He gently puts the needle in and presses down watching the silver liquid slip down into the girl's arm. "I've got a fairly good idea of what's going on but not a who or why yet." He pulls a bandage from his draw and puts it on her arm.

"As for you, I want you to call your father, tell him that 'the godfather' needs to see him. Don't worry about what it means he'll know." In truth Henry hadn't told the whole truth he'd done more then a job for her father he'd down a few jobs and told him one day he'd need a favor. It was just by chance his last name was famous for a mob movie. His handle was well suited because of that and the fact he was mostly Italian.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:29 pm 

"I never thought about that."

Olivia replied with a frown. She knew her father was pretty in demand as a director and he had directed many famous actors, but she didn't think of him as powerful. To her, he was just her dad. It was a little scary to think that people would want to kidnap her or her siblings to force him into making some propaganda movie. She looked over at Alisa.

"Are you going to pretend to be a teacher here too?"

She wondered if Alisa was going to stay hidden from the students, or act like she was a new teacher as well. Olivia was pretty sure that meant that Henry and Alice weren't really engaged either. Trey had stumbled onto something crazy here. She nodded to Henry, sucking her breath in a little from the jab of the needle.

"I can do that. Although he probably won't call back until tonight. When he's on set, he doesn't usually answer his phone."

Her father disliked cell phones and only had one out of necessity. He had five children, it was more then likely at some point someone would need him right away. However, her father liked very few distractions on set. When he was filming, he wanted everyone to feel like they were truly in the movie.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:58 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Alright, well that's good. Also yes, Alisa is going to take over as the Chemistry teacher. As for you missy, get to the locker room unless you want two days of dentition. Your going to be ten minutes late at this rate." He smirks kindly at her, neither one knows it yet but they've both just made a life long friend, despite their age gap and different backgrounds fate has a funny way of plying its trade on people's lives.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 pm 

Olivia rubbed her arm and nodded her head that Alisa would be the Chemistry teacher. It made sense to have her in a role in the school. Hopefully they could find out what was going on before more kids got kidnapped. Maybe she should have been nicer to Aaron, she thought. He had seemed like a jerk but he probably didn't deserve to be kidnapped either. She gave Henry a look for the detention threat.

"You're going to be late too, teach."

She replied but jogged out of the office and headed to the locker room. Some of the students were curious about why she had been called into the teacher's office. Olivia didn't offer a reason, it wasn't any of their business. Well, maybe it was, but the more people who knew what was going on, the more dangerous it would be.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:15 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Few Minutes Later

He watches as people leap into the pool, today was a swim lesson. He has his trunks on as well his torso a mess of scars, bullet spots and some tattoos. He smiles and leaps into pool himself. This was an easy going lesson a free swim. He's swarmed by nearly half the class who want to play a game of pool basketball with him. He smiles and grins and whistle to his assistant whom throws him a ball. He grins and splashes Olivia. "Burks you're team captain for red, Arnold you're team blue." He smiles and people are pretty quickly to start getting themselves into teams.

Else Where

"God please, no!" The young boy screams rattling his chains and stares in horror at the robed and masked figures. They drift every close under their mask smirks and smiles are forming like cancerous tumors. He screams as the blueish glow appears again. The same one that took him again. Then they begin to chant. "One of us, join us, join us." Louder and louder it echoing off the chambers of the walls his screams going unheard because they are either so far from any civilization or they are to far underground.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:17 pm 

Olivia refused to tell anyone, even Sabine, about what happened in the teacher's office. The less people knew, the better. Not that Henry was doing himself any favors. The students took a lot at his body and whispered among themselves about what his job was before coming here. Maybe he had been a soldier or a cop, they thought. He definitely had no been a gym teacher all his life.

Olivia spit some water out that hit in her face after she jumped in. Katelyn gave her a dirty look. The girls did not like each other. Katelyn already sided with the Blue team, she'd be damned if she worked with the other girl. She told Arnold.

"You better watch out, Arnold. Bad things seem to happen to Blue team captains. Especially since the pink ****ing arrived."

Aaron had been the Blue team captain and now he was gone. Maybe Olivia and her siblings had something to do with that. Olivia glared at the red haired girl. She was tempted to dunk her under water. Especially since she was making a great effort to not get any wetter then she needed too.

"Great idea, Jurgens. You'll definitely lose if you are already messing with your captain's head. Come on, Arnold. Let's do this."

She told him and he nodded his head.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:13 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

He can't help but smirk as he tosses the ball across the blue to Olivia and swims over to blue team. "I'm on blue today." He smirks at them and then whistles again. "Game on!" He shouts so everyone can hear and then starts swimming towards the other team followed by several of the blue team players.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:40 pm 

Olivia grabbed the ball and told her team.

"Let's take them down again."

The Red team cheered in agreement. Olivia had always been competitive. It would be fun to defeat Katelyn again and to beat Henry as well. The game was all in good fun, at first. Until someone grabbed Olivia from behind and tried to drag her under the water. Olivia struggled to get back to the surface. She kicked and flung her arms out. She connected with a fist and broke her assailant's nose. The water turned red and the person, a boy, screamed in pain. Olivia coughed as she was able to breath again. Katelyn glared at the boy and slapped the back of his head.

"Idiot!"

She told him. The boy was named Tommy and he was her boyfriend.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:44 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

LaMrter, Nurses Office

Henry sighs as Alice looks at both students. "Henry please take Ms.Burks back to her room I'm going to wait here with Mr Thomas his parents to arrive." She glares at the boy and he only nods leading the Burk girl by her shoulder. "Are you alright?" He ask still mad about what the boy had attempted to do. He was right f***ing mad really.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:28 pm 

If looks could kill, Tommy would no doubt be dead. He wouldn't look at anyone. Olivia wondered why he had targeted her. It seemed crazy. She had only been here a day and she didn't remember having a run in with him. Katelynn yes, but not him. She followed Henry out of and replied.

"I'm okay....My dad will be here soon."

She had called her father. In a way, Tommy had almost done her a favor. Trying to drown one of his kids was a sure way to get Oliver Burkes to leave a movie set. She had told him the code that Henry had asked her to say. Her throat felt hoarse and she was sure her voice didn't sound that good.

"Did he say why?"

She asked, Tommy hadn't said a word to her after she broke his nose. In fact, he wasn't saying anything now.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"No but he didn't need to, here take a look at this." He passes over his phone after pulling up the photo he'd managed to get when no one was paying attention. "Look at his eyes, I'm not sure if they're contacts or some short of chemical but I don't think I need to point out what's wrong with them." He states and zooms in on the deeply aqua colored eyes the boy has as opposed to a regular color. "His eyes are normally a tin brown." He states as they walk along the hall.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:14 pm 

Olivia frowned at the picture Henry showed here. Tommy's eyes didn't look natural at all.

"Was he-"

She realized she needed to lower her voice as she continued.

"Was he taken before and brought back? Trey said he found reports of people acting weird after-"

Trey! What if whoever did that to Tommy was targeting her because of what Trey had showed her. She grabbed a hold of Henry's arm.

"Can you keep Trey safe? What if what happened in the pool was because of what he showed me."

She could have drowned but Olivia was far more concerned about her brother's safety. He was too smart for his own good sometimes

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:23 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Taken care of already." He says and sighs slowly thinking how best to tell her. "That's what you're father is coming here to talk about. It's not safe for you kids to stay here." He says and watches as her face drops. "Don't give me that look, I'm not about to risk you kids getting caught up in this madness." He says as they walk over to her dorm room and he pops his card in and the door unlocks.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:27 pm 

"I'm already caught up in it. Someone did try to drown me."

Olivia replied grumpily to Henry. She was fine with her siblings be taken out of the school. She wanted them to stay safe. Now, she felt like she was already too involved.

"Besides, you put a tracker in me, remember? You said you could keep me safe. You could use me as bait to catch these assholes."

She obviously took someone trying to drown very personally. She wanted to help take down the person who tried to have Tommy kill her.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Fair point, but your brothers and sisters are going some where else. I don't want to put them at more risk then I have anyway do you know how long before your father shows up?" He ask as they slip into her room and he shuts the door leaning on the wall and sighing things had gotten really out of hand. Quickly, god neither one knew that **** was only going to get worse, much worse.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:45 pm 

"You won't get any argument from me about that."

Olivia told Henry. She wanted her siblings to be safe. This place was too dangerous for them. She was eighteen, an adult, she felt she could protect herself. Plus, Olivia thought she was already too far into this. She wanted to see it to the end. Almost being drown should have scared her, but actually, it made her angry. She wanted to help take down the people who had messed Tommy's brain and kidnapped Aaron and those other kids. She sat down on her bed and hoped that no one besides her dad, Alice, or Alissa came by. It wouldn't look good for the gym teacher to be in one of his student's dorm rooms.

"He should be here in less then twenty minutes."

When she told her father very briefly what happened, Oliver left right away. Telling everyone on the set to take the rest of the day off.

-----------------------------

Katelyn didn't like Olivia, that feeling was mutual between the two girls, but she didn't tell Tommy to try to drown. That was just plain stupid. Tommy was in a **** load of trouble. It wasn't a secret she was dating him and she wanted to make sure she didn't get in trouble as well. She knocked on Alice's office door. Wanting to tell the headmistress very clearly that Tommy acted on his own. She did not tell him or encourage him to harm Olivia.

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next