All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:58 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"I found something, and holy **** is it deep. I went and dig some looking into it and this isn't the first time this has happened. It's happened four other times. They're are few records of it however, I think I know where we can find more records of those events. We're going to need Alice to come with us though." He is talking almost a million miles an hour and quickly passes her a pistol. "Hide that, I've got a bad feeling, I don't want you unarmed for this adventure." He says as they hasten their walk to Alice's office. "You know the basics of how to use that, please say yes?" He had handed her it without thinking very much so when his brain takes a moment to stop and process it he feels like a jackass.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:59 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"How deep?"

Olivia asked as she followed Henry. She wondered how deep the crazy **** was in this school. She also wondered how far back it went. She took the pistol from him and bit her lip.

"Well...I've played paintball before."

Olivia replied, hiding the pistol in the waistband of her jeans and pulling her shirt over it to cover it. It felt weird, this stuff just got real and crazy. Olivia was pretty confident in herself but...Maybe this was out of her league. It was too late to back out now.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7