All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:01 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"A gazebo? Well...no. This may be full of plantlife, but it's still technically an urban area," Typhoon chuckled. "Don't worry, there's one in the Hana-Heiwa Park over yonder."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:34 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"I guess Hana-Heiwa Park is as pretty as this one," Toniyo assumed as he scratched his chin in curiosity, "What do they do over there anyway?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:25 pm 

Some weeb furry

Typhoon led Toniyo to Hana-Heiwa Park, an expansive plot of grass and assorted other flora - flowers and trees of surrounding varieties, sidewalks for strolls, a couple of gazebos, and benches located at the best points of convenience. There's also a small soccer field around this park.

"It's...a good place to relax, really," Typhoon explained. "Oh, but there's also a field nearby if you're into a casual game of football."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:30 pm 

"Well, when I get the chance, I'll play a little game," Toniyo grinned, feeling confident of his tabletop gaming skills, "I'm actually fond of tabletop games. I was a wiz at that back in high school! But since I've been into adventuring, I may be out of practice afterwards."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 pm 

Some weeb furry

"What - ?" Typhoon feels that Toniyo is talking about a different kind of football.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:47 pm 

"It's not football." Toniyo spoke simply, "It's more different... Just that I assume some Yokais are tabletop nerds."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:50 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Huh..."

From the soccer field, a ball came flying past Toniyo and Typhoon (missing them, thankfully). It then bounced off a tree and back over to the field. There, someone kicked the incoming ball into the goal on the opposite side of the field. This someone looks like a fairly young human, but with the head, hands, feet, and tail of a blue/yellow shiba inu.

"Woohoo! Didja see that shot?" the dog-boy said excitedly to the few Yokai nearby. "That's how you do a rebound shot. They say it's good for mind games, whatever that means. Does it have to do with hitting with your head? Because that's where the mind is..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:42 am 

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST WATCH WHERE YOU'RE KICKING?!!!" Toniyo. fueled with rage with a face so red and his teeth all sharp, screamed at the dog-boy after almost getting hit by the soccer ball. Of course, he could be angered easily if anyone triggered him., "YOU ALMOST KNOCKED MY HEAD OFF!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:58 pm 

Some weeb furry

The dog-boy instantly felt remorseful from Toniyo's shout, ears flattened and eyes watering. The young Yokai with him (a Kasa-Obake, an Amefurikozo, and a Nekomata) were nervous of Toniyo and looked close to fleeing.

"S-Sorry..." he whimpered. "Very...very very VERY SORRY...!!"

"{sigh} Come now, the ball didn't even come within half a meter of either of us," Typhoon groaned.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:28 pm 

"It didn't?" Toniyo blushed in embarrassment, feeling guilty for yelling at the dog-boy, "Sorry about that. I thought it looked like a cannon ball or something." He patted the dog-boy's head, "It's actually my fault. I should've known better than to yell at you like that. Just watch where you kick that thing next time."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:42 am 

Some weeb furry

"Uh - ?"

The dog-boy was puzzled as to why Toniyo was petting him after yelling at him...but went with it anyway, tail wagging joyfully.

"So Shinu, I see you were showing these kids some Starball techniques?" Typhoon said.

"Yup, that's what I'm doing," the dog-boy, Shinu, replied. "In fact, I think we're close to...yesss, bit more to the right...finding a new move!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:03 pm 

"A new move?" Toniyo questioned about it, "Oh, I see. You're looking for a new technique for your skillset, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:23 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Mm-hmm, that's what I - ohhhh...~~"

Shinu was suddenly lost in Toniyo's petting, his eyes taking a look of absolute serenity.

"Err...yeah, I'm not sure he can get there if you pet him all day," Typhoon commented offhandedly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:26 pm 

"Oh... err..." Toniyo lifted his hand away from Shinu's head, refraining himself from petting any longer, "Sorry about that. Didn't think it had a big impact on ya."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:51 pm 

Some weeb furry

Shinu paused for a bit when he realized that Toniyo had stopped petting.

"Uhhh...OH! Right, back to practice!" Shinu soon said, returning to the soccer field with the young Yokai group. "Say hi to Zenmei for me, okay?"

"Y-Yeah, will do!" Typhoon said, trying his best to put on a smile. "..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:11 pm 

"Let's not mention anything about him..." Toniyo whispered to Typhoon, quiet enough for Shinu not to hear anything, "He mustn't know about this."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:23 am 

Some weeb furry

"Right..."

Typhoon tried to get his mind off of that as he turned his attention to the next destination in Kairiku - Gijutsu-tōri.

-= Gekkani Residence =-

Ekiyu nodded off for a bit while sitting outside Zenmei's room. She soon snapped awake, and out of concern looked to Zen's door.

"Huh...Wonder if he's awake now."

So, she slightly cracked open the door to peek in. As she looks in...

"...!"

...she saw that Zenmei wasn't in his bed. In fact...Zenmei was nowhere in the bedroom!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:21 pm 

"I wonder if there's anything else to check out," Toniyo was more curious than ever, "Do you know anywhere else that might be worth looking for?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:50 pm 

Some weeb furry

Typhoon led Toniyo to a big, bustling road, lined with all sorts of exhibition stands for budding artists.

"Welcome to Gijutsu-tōri, Toniyo," Typhoon said proudly. "No other spot in Kairiku is as dedicated to the arts quite like this street."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:41 pm 

Toniyo looked at the art exhibits, and he was impressed on the visuals from what he saw. He never saw them before, and yet he could not stop looking at such pieces of art. Most of them were made by famous artists, whether they'd be a youkai or otherwise. He wished he could share this kind of information to his friends and family, because they would love to look at them up close.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next