All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:19 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Yeah, Yokai artists have slowly been coming out of their shells lately," Typhoon explained. "Zen really inspired them to come back out into the open and reconnect with the humans."

Running past Toniyo and Typhoon was an underclass girl wearing a green/pink cat-ear hoodie. Actually, she seemed to have a tabby cat tail, too. She was carrying a box, and from it fell a charm (resembling a flame with a star in the center).

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:35 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"By making art? That's actually a reasonable thing," Toniyo nodded, "What else do they do now? Play music, socialize, and dance together?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Uh, hang on a sec..."

Typhoon picked up the charm that the cat-girl dropped and followed after her.

"Hey! Michiya! You dropped something!"

"Hm - ?"

The cat-girl, Michiya, turned to Typhoon, and then bore a face of surprise when she saw the charm she dropped.

"OH! Oh, thanks, Typh'!" she said enthusiastically, putting the charm back into the box. "Clumsy me...Mom's counting on me to get all of these to the vendors. I can't afford to lose a single one!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:23 pm 

Toniyo was too distracted by the art made by the youkai. One of them was a painting made by a one-eyed artist. Another looked like a dog made out of cans constructed by a skeleton wearing a cowboy hat. Then there was also a marble sculpture resembling a person that Toniyo could recognize; a star-eyed person. Apparently it was sculpted by somebody foreign.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:17 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Hm? Who's the shaggy man?" Michiya asked Typhoon.

"Him? Oh, he's a friend of Zenmei's from afar," Typhoon explained.

"...He seems a little spaced out, if you ask me...OH! I need to get back to deliveries!! Um, see ya!"

And with that, Michiya took off.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:42 pm 

"Typhoon, I never seen anything like this in my life. It's amazing!" Toniyo commented, "This has everything Japan has to offer."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:29 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Hm..." Typhoon muttered.

"Hey! Did you hear?"

It looks like some high schoolers are having a conversation nearby.

"Word has it the Kairiku Werewolf was seen heading toward the outskirts of town! In a hurry, too."

"Really? Did someone call him from that far out? Who even lives out there?"

"What a shame...First sign of him in Kairiku in ages, and he doesn't stick around long."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:19 pm 

"Wwait--?!" Toniyo realized something about that werewolf. It was actually who he thought it was, "Typhoon, I better go and check it out. Seems like he's on to something." he then bolted away, heading for the werewolf's direction.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:55 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Uh - ?! Wait, what do you mean he's onto someth - "

Typhoon didn't have time to stop Toniyo long enough to ask him about the incident. But he knew who the students were talking about, and decided to head to the outskirts anyway.

"(Zenmei...what are you up to?)"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:18 pm 

Heading towards the outskirts, Toniyo was determined to find out why did Zenmei leave his place immediately without letting him know in the process. This seemed to be suspicious, but he had to know why. Why would he went to the outskirts anyway? Whatever the case may be, Toniyo would have to find out for himself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:10 pm 

Some weeb furry

Typhoon and Toniyo would be heading back through Shinrin Crossing, toward the rugged mountain outskirts. As they get to Shinrin Crossing, a swirling gale of snow flew in from the south and circled in one spot, coalescing into Zenmei's mother, Enzeru.

"Ah - ! L-Lady Enzeru..." Typhoon stammered.

"...I see you two are doing well," Enzeru replied. She didn't seem very enthused.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:56 pm 

"Doing well?! We were, but he wasn't." Toniyo commented, "Where in Japan is Zenmei heading off to?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:23 pm 

Some weeb furry

Enzeru sighed. "Ekiyu called me. I was surprised to hear that he had...already left, but...this just makes me dread the worst even more. And, seeing this..."

~ Hitsujigamine - Catherine ~

She looked over to one of the trees on the crossing's northern side. Part of its trunk was missing, like a huge chunk was taken out of it. And yet, the top half of the tree is suspended in midair like there was still support right under it. The inside of the tree's hole is lined with some dark-purple kind of crystal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:10 pm 

"Crystals?" Toniyo looked at something he had never seen inside a tree, "Those look a lot like Zenmei's. And yet it doesn't seem right about this. Enzeru, what do you suppose it could mean?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:38 pm 

Some weeb furry

"..."

Enzeru had a pretty good guess, but couldn't muster the courage to speak it.

"...We should be ready for evasive action, just in case. The power that caused this...it's dangerous to the physical realm."

"Don't tell me...!" Typhoon said to himself, worried.

Sure enough, going into the wooded area toward the outskirts, more trees are missing sections in their trunks - and the top halves are still hanging in midair like nothing beneath them broke. It seems clear which way the three should go.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:43 pm 

"Oh shit--!! Please don't tell me!" Toniyo was afraid that this would happen relating to the physical realm, "We need to be very cautious. I mean, we could be next in line as well!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:54 pm 

Some weeb furry

"...Boy, I hope not," Enzeru muttered to herself, a little worried.

The path leads toward the small mountains that border Kairiku's northern edge.

-= Djiten District =-

Meanwhile, at the city district of the schoolgrounds, Ekiyu came running. She was looking for a certain someone at the high school.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:04 pm 

-= I forgot the name. Kairiku? =-

"I got a really bad feeling about this. It feels like somebody's watching us." Toniyo looked around for his surroundings, "Stay alert. We may have company in our hands."

Unfortunately, they did. Red skinned ogres were eavesdropping the travelers. They had such distinguishable afros with small horns on them, and they even wore tigerskinned clothes. They spoke out in ogrish tongue as they prepare themselves for an ambush.

-= Djiten District =-

"Yo, Ekiyu!"

Then came a voice nearby. It actually came from a strong black guy who wore a white sleeveless shirt and denim long pants. He also wore orange gloves, and has an axe attached to his belt. At this time, he was delivering the goods to the campus.

"Well, what a sight for sore eyes! How ya been?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:08 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= North Outskirts =-

Enzeru's ear twitched at the subtle sounds of the ogres' approach. She stopped in her tracks, reaching for the sword resting in the wide scabbard on her hip.

"And there they are. Rotten luck we have today..."

"...This really hasn't been our week," Typhoon muttered, also readying his spear.

-= Djiten District =-

"Hm? Oh! Beldora-san!" Ekiyu responded with a smile. "Yeah, it's been too long. You here on delivery?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:18 pm 

-= North Outskirts =-

Toniyo was readying himself with his crossbow, his main weapon of choice. He shifted his eyes in a suspicious manner. Suddenly, one red ogre suddenly appeared and charged towards the group, yelling out his battle cry.

"Heads up!"

Toniyo yelled and shot an arrow at an ogre's head. But that did not stop the ogre from attacking. Toniyo quickly dodged before an ogre attacked him.

-= Djiten District =-

"You bet. Somebody requested a couple of things; could be one of the teachers from here," Dai Baldora replied who carried the goods, "What are you up to?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next