All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:58 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= North Outskirts =-

Enzeru pulled her sword from the scabbard - Ittousho, a blue liquid ribbon-like blade that sliced at the incoming ogres. Typhoon also swung his spear, letting loose blades of water that flew at the monsters.

"These don't seem to be of fay origin...!" Enzeru noted. "Where did they come from?!"

-= Djiten District =-

"Well, uh...I was looking for my dad," Ekiyu said. "There's something I have to tell - "

"Ah, there it is!"

From the school came its resident doctor - clad in a cyan shirt, burnt-orange hakama, and glasses - who proceeded to the package. This is Dr. Kaen Nyuuwa.

"Our re-supply of salves. Just in time," Dr. Nyuuwa commented, before noticing Ekiyu. "Hm? What brings you here, Ekiyu?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:17 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= North Outskirts =-

Toniyo fired a shower of arrows at the incoming ogres, including the ones attacking Enzeru and Typhoon. But more red ogres were coming this way. It seemed like they were outnumbered by many. They bashed them with their big, spiny clubs and spat fire at them. But just as things was about to get worse, another fighter struck upon the ogres by firing an energy beam charged by focus energy.

-= Djiten District =-

"You're welcome." Dai crossed his arms and smiled, "Just doin' my job Mr. Nyuuwa."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:35 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= North Outskirts =-

Typhoon blocked against the fire breath by projecting a watery shield from his spear, and Enzeru shielded by coiling Ittousho's blade into a circular shield.

About now is when the new face arrives...

-= Djiten District =-

"Oh! Right," Ekiyu said. "Dad! Zenmei just disappeared! I...I don't know where he left to, but...well...I'm really worried!"

"(?!) He...disappeared?" Dr. Nyuuwa responded in shock. "Odd...Very well. As soon as I finish up here, I'll help you look."

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou~!" Ekiyu said. "Well, I'm gonna get a head-start. Later, Beldora-san!"

And with that, Ekiyu set off to find Zenmei.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:57 pm 

-= North Outskirts =-

One angry ogre roared and charged at the newcomer. But as he was about to get closer, the new face performed a backward punch... Which was a reversal move but, you know what I mean. The face revealed to be...

"Nope." The face revealed to be a fighter in brown and orange named Kunari Maekhan, and the ogre's nose started to bleed. As a result, the ogre cried out for his mother.

"MOOOOMMMYYYYYY!!!!!" The crying manchildish baby covered his face and ran off crying, "HE HIT ME IN THE NOSE!!! WAAAAAAHH!!!!"

"...Meh, he'll be fine." Kunari shrugged it off.

-= Djiten District =-

"Yo! Wait a minute!!" Dai went after Ekiyu, "What do you mean Zenmei just disappeared?"

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:38 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= North Outskirts =-

Typhoon and Enzeru remained on the defensive with the remaining ogres.

-= Shinrin Crossing =-

Ekiyu arrived at this street, already looking for Zenmei.

"Hellooooo? Zenmei! Where are you?!"

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:19 pm 

-= North Outskirts =-

"Anyone else want a taste of my knuckle sandwich?!" Kunari raised his fist, intimidating a few ogres, "There's plenty more where they came from."

The ogres insult in their native tongue and attempted to finish them off. But Kunari charged his attack in a nick of time and punched through a few ogres, killing them in the process. As a result, a small portion remained and all they could do was flee.

-= Shinrin Crossing =-

"Hey, you can't find him all by yourself, kid," Daisuke said as he kept his eyes on her, "You need somebody to watch over you. Besides, what if there's a thug coming after you and--"

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:20 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= North Outskirts =-

With the ogres dispatched, Enzeru went to examine the dead ones left behind.

"Hm...Yup, certainly not fairy-based, like us Yokai," she said. "Then where did they come from...?"

-= Shinrin Crossing =-

"Beldora-san...you really worry too much," Ekiyu sighed. "...Well, okay, maybe I'm not one to talk. But still! You know I can handle myself just fine."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:28 pm 

-= North Outskirts =-

"That's what I like to know," Toniyo shrugged, "Maybe somebody sent those things to stop us."

"Luckily, I've managed to track these red brutes just in a nick of time," Kunari rubbed his nose his index finger, "The oni wanted to find fresh meat around these parts. I'm surprised you didn't recognized them."

"The Oni?" Toniyo blinked.

"...Orcs with red skins, have horns in their black afros, and usually wear tiger-skinned clothes."

-= Shinrin Crossing =-

"Well, if you are fine by taking care things by yourself, then I guess I believe you." Dai nodded, "Just watch yourself and you'll be fine. I wouldn't want you to be the next to be gone like Zenmei."