All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:41 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Recently in Ravenwood, a few people had been mysteriously disappeared almost every day. The authorities could not find any traces regarding the whereabouts of certain people. Many friends and families fear that their loved ones would had met their terrible fates. Why did it had to come to this? How did this happen? Why was it like this? Many thought that the people who disappeared were abducted by criminals, yet some other people thought that they were killed by certain means. They feared that they could be next on the line.

It had been noted that Ravenwood was perhaps overlooked by many outsiders. It was a small, quiet town that was, well, not too fond of strangers. Maybe the reason was that nobody bothered to visit and record its history and its existence on a map. However, two people decided to set their destination to Ravenwood. They had their reasons after all.

A transportation bus arrived at the Ravenwood and stopped by at the bus stop. The bus driver had a worried expression as he looked at the two girls exiting the vehicle. "Are you sure you can't change your mind about this ladies?" The bus driver asked the two, which, in terms of haircolor, one was purple and the other was light blue, "This town does not take kindly to outsiders. So I advise you socialize with caution. I hear rumors that this town is in paranoia due to many cases of disappearing people."

"I-- I really think he's got a point Leilanie," The light blue haired girl quivered a bit, "Let's just forget about it and go home. There's nothing for us right now."

"Come on, Alice, we've been through this before." Leilanie, the purple haired girl to be exact, responded in all seriousness, "I had to come here because... well... I want to make sure my cousin is okay. Besides, we have the map to her place. She may be the only person we know who let us come here."

"Well, it's your funeral then." The bus driver turned his eyes on the road as he shift his stick to drive, "Just be careful when you meet anyone on the way." As he said in his final words, he departed away with his bus, leaving the two to travel together.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:09 pm 

majorly annoyed

Blog: View Blog (0)

I was helping my boss in basement to prepare the body for nedxt days funeral, it was part of my daily job that was oddly fascinating and terrifying to me. I have been in ravenswood since I was emancipated at 17 from my careless unfeeling foster family. That was 5 years ago. Now Even though people are no longer glaring at me as an outsider, they still avoid me because of my job and my peculiar iinterestst ( that's according to a lot of people)

I never knew my birth parents and where I came from, I was just found with a gold pendant of a star around my neck that had the my name etched on in gold letter. I never asked my foster families about my parents because they would not know how to answer it, or worse just lie to me. When I was 12 I found out I had the ability to heal people and hear peoples prayers. I never knew why I could do this but I never told anyone about this, they would believe me, and if they did they would use me or experiment on me. My interest were exploring old abandoned and long forgotten places, astronomy art and research in paranormal. I did not really care if people found me weird, I preferred o be alone anyway. I had few friends in lifetime but they left me and/or betrayed me. Foster families never really cared for me due to my eccentric nature. eventually I stopped trusting people and put a wall between myself and world. I came to ravenswood after getting emancipated to start a new life where people would not ask questions. It sort of worked. mr. colins the man I work for owns mortuary and he gave me a job, that started small but eventually trusted me enough with big responsibilities. before I knew time flew by and although people often whispered about themselves of how beautiful I seem despite my odd nature none really bothered to talk to me unless it had to do with business.

Lately I have noticed a lot of people in town are mysteriously vanishing without trace and families worry. They go to the cops but caps don't know what to do and even if they did they would not really budge a finger. they were not the best police force and I choose not too entangle with them, and start my own research and investigation. Mr. Collins does not even know of it, and I like to keep it that way. I decided to go to my favorite place in town. It was an old decrepit building on grave street. It was abandoned long ago and I took comfort and peace in there as well as doing my investigative business. It was quiet and eerie which even though I enjoyed sometime felt lonesome and unsettling. I opened the door to the house and went inside to resume my business

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:47 pm 

The two travelers Leilanie and Alice set off from the bus stop to find Leilanie's cousin who lived here. If they could not find their cousin for the day, they would have to settle in at the inn for the night before they can find him again. Alice had a bad feeling she had been watched by a few, but for Leilanie, they were paranoid. But had they eaten anything since they left? Not really. The two came across a coffee shop. Alice looked at what they had on display: donuts, bagels, caffeinated drinks, and possibly her favorite, muffins. Muffins could calm her nerves down if not for their delectable flavors.

Leilanie decided to let Alice buy snacks for themselves before they can resume their search. But Leilanie would handle things herself and came up to the clerk. "Hello there," Leilanie greeted politely, which she wasn't always like this however, "We'll have two muffins please."

"I want mine blueberry!" Alice waved at Leilanie, not knowing that she made a fool of herself by just simply waving like a kid, "They taste better! I always loved blueberry muffins!" Leilanie groaned in response to Alice's childish, yet bubbly behavior.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:07 pm 

majorly annoyed

After doing a little uneventful thinking and reading I decided to go the café and grab some lunch to refresh my mind and energy for better thinking. For past days I have been trying to figure out the who the why the where. So far I had unfortunately came up with little to nothing. I grabbed my black jacket with gold buttons and silver scarf as it was chilly and left the decrepit sanctuary for my mind to head in to town

I admired the beautiful weather and took out my small retro camera that printed pictures instantly after taking them and took photo of sunset illuminating a tree in orange brown light that glimmered eerily through the branches of an old oak. Eventually I arrived at the café. It used to be a bank way before my time but from what I heard the bank got wiped out by the flood and the remanenets of it showed them self as faded wallpaper with dim greenish brown color on bottom half and newly painted brown on top half. All in all places looked good after months of renovating, but they never painted over them reminder. As I stepped in I proceeded to the cash register that was empty and order a small chicken salald raspberry muffin and cinnamon latte. They barista /cashier asked me to wait as she stepped to the back to retrieve needed ingredients.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:07 pm 

The clerk behind the cashier in the coffee shop was disgruntled at seeing the two visitors. But seeing that he had to follow the rules, he would simply get the two muffins out of the display. These muffins were just made recently. The clerk then placed them in the paper bag and gave them to Leilanie. "That'll be $4 altogether," The clerk said as he looked at her in the eye, "Say, hold up a minute. You two are not from around here, aren't you? We don't get many new faces around these parts."

"Yeah, we're just visiting," Leilanie said as she took the bag of muffins and pay in return, "You don't look too thrilled about, huh? Maybe it's the business that's been... y'know, slowing down?"

"It's running fine," The clerk huffed as he washed his counter, and not wanting to discuss things any further. Any more of this would made him less happy about it, "I don't know why you cared about it, but that's not the real issue. So please, don't ask me anymore questions. I got business to run."

"You don't have to be rude about it." Leilanie was miffed at the clerk's attitude, then head towards the table and sat down with Alice, "I guess the bus driver wasn't joking. Some people are not that happy about visitors coming here."

"Weren't these people here supposed to be kind?" Alice asked Leilanie about the people around town, "Some of them seemed scared and miffed... Maybe your cousin may be affected too? It's just a hunch."

"I hope not," Leilanie shrugged and sighed back at Alice, "You don't want to know what happens if he's paranoid. Let's just say that there's that one time a spider appears in his shower. Guess how he resolves that issue? Go on, take a guess." Alice did not answer, but she assumed that it involved squashing it with his bare heands. Leilanie answered the question for Alice regardless of her silence. "He picked up a shotgun and tried to destroy it. Yup. Takes his reaction level up to eleven."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:36 pm 

majorly annoyed

I grabbed my order as soon as the server brought it to me. I paid the man and left a tip then decided to return to the house to do some thinking. On way out I noticed 2 strangers who I never seen before and pondered as to why they were asking so many questions. I decided not to get involved and left. walking back I sipped my coffee slowly to savor the taste.

I eventually arrived at building and went inside. I had to mark down the new people arrivals as they could be either victim or perpetrators. I could never be sure of anyone's intentions. they were female sisters or best friend. They younger one made eye contact with me which surprised. I keept cool gaze and gave her half smile before leaving. I chose not to be cold to her, as she was just a child

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:49 am 

"Tell me Leilanie," Alice was curious to wonder about her cousin and wanted to know a little more of his backstory, "What's your cousin like? Was he strong? Was he good looking? Was he.... well... something in between the two?"

"Well, I suppose I'll tell you something about my cousin," Leilanie began to tell Alice since she was overally curious about him anyway, "His name is Sebastian Somanaga, and he was the son of my uncle. He was quite timid around his age and, well, I thought about coming over there as a family member to support him. Ever since he moved here, he thought that this town was quiet and peaceful. Boy, was he wrong..."

"He heard about the disappearances, huh? Is that why he got all worked up over the strange ambiance?" Alice looked at the environment around her, "But this town seems nice. What got him this upset?"

"That's what I want to find out!" Leilanie took a bite of her muffin before resuming her explanation, "I want to make sure that Sebastian is okay, and hope he does not disappear like the others do. Worst case scenario that some of these people are not right on the head." She then lean towards Alice and whispered quietly, "These people may have the worst case of paranoia I've ever seen." She spoke softly as Alice's face went pale.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:31 pm 

majorly annoyed

I arrived back at the decrepit sanctuary and went inside to fully review all the details.It felt interesting to see new faces even if I knew most people are not welcoming to them. However I also worried about the newcomers. Would they be on list of people to go missing next or will they leave before it happens. I had a lot to figure out. so I wrote every new information I gathered and drew the newcomers faces to put in my investigation.

I would never think about sharing what I gathered with the cops in this town because they are not the most worthy people to share it with. Plus they tend to ignore anything big, they prefer small cases like shoplifting and burglaries. I never di respect the policeman in this town but that did mean I was gonna pick a fight with them especially since I know they were stubborn and bigoted and would just ignore my view.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 pm 

After when they ate the muffins, the two stood up and disposed their waste in the trash bin. The muffins didn't taste too bad, but it was sort of salty. As for Leilanie, she resumed her search for her cousin with Alice tagging along. Upon leaving the cafe, she pulled out a map and began to follow the route to Sebastian's residence. But was moving a little bit slowly because Alice was just tugging on her arm. Her timid nature did seem to slow her down.

"Alice?" Leilanie huffed a bit and was annoyed by her friend, "There's nothing to worry about. It's just some people who never saw us before." After a short scolding, Alice let go of Leilanie and giggled nervously before following the route. Sebastian was at least in the residential area.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 pm 

majorly annoyed

after doing my updates on investigation i decide to head back home. it already got dark and only lights i saw were that of street lamps. It did not effect me much since i felt numb,from the world and it would take a while before i showed any real feeling to something other than my job. As i walked i saw the two new visitors from the Vault earlier. It seemed they were lost. Naturally I did not wanna interfere however small part of me felt unsettled so i reluctantly stayed in shadows and followed them.

The girls were headed to residential area , perhaps they were looking for a place to stay like a motel however this town had an INN at edge of the town. I stayed in dark so they would not see me to make sure they got wherever they needed to safely

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:00 pm 

Well, this was the place. They managed to find Sebastian's place at the residential area. Leilanie was anxious to find out if Sebastian was there or not, but she was not hesitant to approach the door. Alice was watching Leilanie far away from her, deciding that she would not get too close. She carefully knocked the door twice, waiting for Sebastian to answer.

"Sebastian? Are you there?" Leilanie called, "It's me, your cousin. Is everything okay in there?" Thinking that her cousin did not answer, she knocked the door twice more. "Sebastian! It's me, Leilanie! Remember? I also brought a friend over." Then without warning, she saw the doorknob rotating, indicating that it came from the other side. Relieved that Sebastian was alive, she waited for the door to open up. However, the door went a jar and out came with a shotgun barrel.

"Friend?! How do I know she's not one of the Illuminati?" Said the voice from indoors. Leilanie did not flinch, but her eyebrows raised a bit in surprise, "Is she from the government? Answer me!"

"Ahh!! I knew your cousin was crazy!!" Alice held her head in fear, "We need to get out of here! It's not worth visiting! I mean--"

"Will you just calm down?!" Leilanie yelled at Alice, then she turned to Sebastian for a small chat, "Listen, she's not from the government, the Illuminati and... well, you were gonna say it, but from the FBI or whatever but... she mean no harm."

"....Right..... I apologize. Give me a sec, let me open the door for you two."

Sebastian lowered his barrel and opened the door. He revealed to be a somewhat muscular man who had blue-shaded purple hair and emerald colored eyes. He also wore a white wifebeater, short brown pants, and flip flops.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:39 pm 

majorly annoyed

I continued watching the girls until I saw them disappear into the house with a man, who was earlier holding a gun. He was very obsessed with government conspiracies from what I heard about him. towns people were not too friendly with him either. I relaxed and headed home down dark street. it felt somewhat lonesome . having no friends was not beneficial but it did make me wonder what it be like to have a real friend for the first time.

as I went inside my small apartment I went to fridge to grab some dinner and watch television. there was comedy romance and horror. I settled on comedy and ate my dinner in company of television. After that show I decided to read a book before going to bed for the night

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:33 pm 

Not sure what the girl was watching, but it she probably watched a stand-up comedy or whatever that was. But anyway... Returning back to Sebastian's residence, the three started chatting together over a cup of warm cocoa. Leilanie began to interview with her cousin regarding the incident in Ravenwood.

"A lot of people had gone missing recently. I was afraid I could be next," Sebastian explained to Alice and Leilanie, "I had to work on some theories regarding numerous disappearances, and I listed a couple of suspects that I assume had something to do with." He showed the two the notes containing the list of the culprits, "I hadn't had the time to investigate the outdoors because.... nobody is safe. You can't even go out at night to find out what's going on. So I'm staying in my house as my safe place where nobody can get me. I installed the security system around the house!"

"........" Leilanie began to read the list. There wasn't many left in the list however, "...The... Satanic Cult? The Government? The Illuminati? Your next door neighbor? What is this, Sebastian? A guessing game for the retarded? You were better than that, man!"

"No. I know they are doing this to make people upset and angry... I know everything." Sebastian continued, "If you don't believe me, then I have more evidence to show you. I had studied their movements carefully and hadn't got the time to eat, drink, urinate, and sleep. They're on to us, you two. They're more craftier than we thought." The rambling about made Leilanie facepalmed hard and groaned angrily.

"He's creeping me out...." Alice shuddered in fear, attempted to clear away from Sebastian's crazy behavior, "Can we please go find a hotel to stay for the night? I really don't feel comfortable with him."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:34 pm 

majorly annoyed

The following morning I woke up and hopped in shower. I had a day off which meant I could go anywhere and not have to worry about being late. Although I never was late I would become anxious if I felt I was going to be. I Decided to enjoy my day off and make a home cooked breakfast for once. I have not been able to for a while, but I brought some food from store and thought to whip up Belgian waffles with black currant jam. It was easy to prep and a lot of fun. After breakfast I got dressed in white blouse blue jeans with embroidery on sides and white coat with black elegant buttons. since I never was much into jewelry I put on small earring and my locket which had my name on it.

After breakfast I grabbed my camera and sketchpad and pencils and went outside. I decided to visit the doll shop museum. It was an eerie place but I liked exploring it, and looking at the dolls. Sometimes the lady would offer me to get a doll for a special price but I usually refused.I browsed about for few minutes before hearing familiar voice behind me* hello dear did you finally come to buy a doll from my collection?*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:18 am 

"Oh, no no no. It'd be best if you stay here with me," Sebastian offered the two to stay over for the night, "After all, the hotel prices nowadays are quite expensive. I mean, do you know where your money goes to? Take a simple guess."

"Let me guess...." Leilanie replied with a simple answer, "The bullshit Illuminati? But in all seriousness, we'll probably stay over for a couple of days and maybe we can sort this whole mysterious disappearances nonsense."

"Oh don't try," Sebastian found this mysterious to be impossible, "This case could not be solved anyway. Again, the biggest suspects are masters at covering tracks to steer you away from it all."

"Maybe you need to get some rest..." Leilanie pulled Sebastian by the ear, dragging him to his bedroom, "The more you talk about myths, the more stress you get. So just get some ****ing sleep!" With that being said, Sebastian had to sleep for the night with Leilanie and Alice following in. Sleeping would clear their minds off from things at least.

The next morning, Sebastian was already up and had resumed his study over theories regarding the disappearances. He hadn't had the time to eat breakfast. In fact, he hadn't eaten anything at all! Leilanie was the second to woke up and just simply walked out in her white tank top and her pink panties. She was not really a morning person, and could not be bothered to dress up. She was, however, thirsty for a cup of coffee. She glared at Sebastian and his studies while she sipped a cup of coffee.

"Morning," Sebastian spoke without making eye contact with Leilanie, "I got no time to talk, I have to know who kidnapped people... I must know who." He was making diagrams on and wrote a couple of things on his notepad, "Just go out and play or something."

"GOD! NOT EVEN A DECENT SLUMBER COULD CALM YOUR NERVES DOWN!!" Leilanie shouted and dumped coffee on Sebastian's lap, causing him to scream, "You're just wasting your time! Eat something at least! I mean look at you, you're all skin and bones. Here, let me prepare the food for you so you won't be hungry again." She went to the kitchen and began cracking eggs and mix in with ham and cheese. While she was preparing breakfast for Sebastian, Alice finally woken up from her slumber. It must be the aroma coming from the eggs themselves.