All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:11 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"How about once a day?" Mako suggested instead. He knew that he was being overly cautious but it was better to be too cautious than not cautious enough. "And never at the same time."

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:49 pm 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

She nods, "Alright"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:19 am 

Mako smiled. He would pay a lot of attention to not lose his new friend. It was indeed time to part again. He waved Lola goodbye as he went home with his new treasures.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:50 pm 

She waves and goes home.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:38 am 

Mako returned home safely. There seemed to be nobody around so he thought it would be okay to send Lola a bubble. Just as he was about to send it, a guard stormed into his home. The bubble burst. He was to come to the Queen immidiately. Mako had no idea what could be going on. He had just seen her not too long ago, and even the Queen wouldn't be thinking that he would be this fast in making something for her. While he was delaying his departure for the palace he secretly send a small bubble to Lola while the guard wasn't looking. "Something is up here. Can't talk now. Do not reply."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:34 am 

She gets home just in time to see the bubble. Lola gets concerned for friend wondering what to do...

Lola begins to make more ribbon out of nervousness but her step father bursts in for his own interrogation.

"Where the h*** have you been!?"

"None of your d***ed business.", she retorts.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:20 am 

When Mako arrived at the castle, he saw that he wasn't the only one summoned by the Queen. A lot of different merman and mermaids were there. Young and old, smart and dumb, Mako couldn't see why this selection was summoned. Before he could think more the Queen came into the large room. Everyone made their elegant merman type of bow of respect to her, while she swam up to her luxurious throne. With a fluent movement of her hand she signaled for everyone to return to their upright position again. For a few moments she gazed upon everyone in the room. With a deep sigh she began to talk. "A great misfortune has befallen our clan," her voice sounded sad, yet composed. "Dispite our grand efforts, a great treasure has been stolen from our mids." The merpeople in the room started to mutter in disbelieve and aggravated. With another fluent movement of her hand the Queen quietened everyone down in an instand. She took out a sphere. It was perfectly round, gave of a gentle glow and fitted perfectly in her hand. Another sigh. "We used to have two of these, but now we are left with one. The magical powers of the combination of the two spheres is what has been protecting our precious clan." The Queen took another look around the room silently. "I choose to summon you all because each of you has regularly been outside of our clans territory and thus has experience with what awaits outside of our safe boundaries. I need some volunteers to search and retrieve what is rightfully ours. For the safety of our home, family and precious clan." The Queen has been very seriously speaking while she ended her speach with the request. Mako didn't know what to think about all of this. This was the first time he had ever heard of these spheres that kept the clan safe. After looking around he concluded that he was not the only one that didn't know. Around him various discussions sprouted, but this time the Queen only sat on the throne quietly and didn't stop the rising noise. Mako quickly made his decision. This could be a good chance to prove his abilities and finally gain some respect from his clan members. He swam forward a small distance. "I volunteer," he loudly proclaimed. Everyone in the room was quiet for a moment before the murmering started again. The Queen showed a beautiful smile to Mako. "Thank you, Mako, I greatly appreciate your help." Other merman and mermaids in the room couldn't take being overruled by the young Mako and swam forward too to volunteer. The Queen smiled upon all of them. "Then my grand heroes please rest and come back tomorrow so that I can share all the information that I have gained about this aweful criminal." Slowly everyone went back to their homes. Not knowing what the Queen was going to tell them tomorrow. When everyone had left, the Queen took out the small sphere again. While caressing it lovingly, she softly spoke so that nobody but she could here it. "Soon, I'll finally have both of them."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:05 am 

Lola gets back into bed silently after saving her mother from the abusive leader again. She had her own wound but was proud she was able to hurt him too. She plops down on the bed when hearing the door open and shut again. She looks out her window and saw her step father sneaking out. She glares and decides to follow him. She thought he was cheating but actually he went to a secret meeting.

"Sir!", the soldiers said

"What happened to you?", his second asks,

He growls, "Don't ask....did you find it?"

"Yes, sir, we have learned of its location....however it is tricky to get to....it's guarded by many evils. Sharks, eels, volcanoes....it's too dangerous to get."

"I don't care!", he yells and he smacks his face, "I want that power!"

The second in command is silent then gulps, "We...located another...."

"What? Where?"

"...The Mermsid Fish kingdom."

"Those guppies have the second one?....All three is needed for ultimate power.....we have one...they have one...so it's a race to the third if they know about the secret third.....looks like when we get the third....we must wage war..."

Lola gasps silently then swam back home quickly. She has to warn Mako.

She sends him a quick bubble.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:22 am 

Mako was surprised to see Lola's bubble. The Queen had told them that there were only two spheres with one of them being in the Queen's possesion. It was clear that a magical item shouldn't be in the hands of someone that wants war. He send a bubble back aksing whether Lola could see a chance to steal the sphere from him to prevent war. Mako honestly thought that this would be the most peaceful solution, because those spheres belonged to his tribe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:25 am 

She sends one back telling him she doesn't know where it is yet. She'll have more details in the morning

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:21 am 

By the time it was morning, Mako had met with the Queen again to inform her of what he had found out. She had not seemed very surprised to hear that there are three spheres instead of two. But he had gotten the permission to leave the territory whenever he wanted and he was allowed to continue his friendship with Lola. If he could bring her the sphere then they could continue to be friends even after the Queen has all the spheres in her hands. Excited about the news, Mako send a bubble to Lola to meet him at the sunken ship in the morning.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:18 am 

By morning, Lola conducted a brief investigation and stolen her step father's maps, information book, and finding tools for their own search for the sphere. She also told her mother that she'll be going on a trip and to leave her abusive fiance. Hugs of reluctant goodbye after a small argument about her leaving and defying the head of their tribe ensued and she left. Lola gets his bubble on the way out and sends one back saying to make sure he has enough stuff for a week of exploration.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:38 pm 

Mako happily received Lola's bubble. While getting his stuff together very accurately he was delighted that they could continue to be friends. And if he could actually bring a sphere back to his clan then he would be recognized by everyone. Nobody would say that treasure fishing is a useless hobby anymore. He packed up some snacks as a final touch and went on his way to the sunken ship. He looked at it as a fun adventure like every other that he had when going out treasure fishing, not knowing that he was going to be in real danger this time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:01 pm 

Lola waited looking over her step-douche's books. Despite him being a total butthole, she appreciates his findings and studying of others. Now she knows where the third Pearl is and stop whatever war he has hatching....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:48 am 

Mako arrived early at the meeting place. This was the first time he would go treasure fishing with a friend. Apart from the time that they explored the sunken ship that is. He looked forward to the information that Lola had found. Hopefully he had packed enough snacks. He swam around for a bit while waiting for Lola.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:09 am 

She was already there since she was reading. Seeing Mako this early shocked her a bit but shrugged it off. She waves up at him as he swam around.

"Hey! Mako! Over here"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:47 am 

"Hey Lola," Mako greeted her back. "What have you found out?" he immidiately asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:01 am 

"the leader is on the trail of the last one but it is in a really dangerous. Sharks and other animals. These pearls must be crazy important for this to be hid in such an area."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:40 pm 

"They are important," Mako explained. "They are used to protect our clan. If we can bring even one of them to the Queen then we can openly be friends and you could even come visit me." Of course he was a little worried about having to encounter sharks, but maybe they could evade them. Surely there was a safe way to get to the treasure. Mako was full of cinfidence that they could make it, especially now that he was not alone anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:09 am 

Lola looks skeptical at that. Secretly, she didn't trust the Queen of his clan. What she read on her looks shady but no need in revealing that to Mako. That's a bridge that they'll have to cross when they get there. What's important is finding the dang thing.

"Right. Ok. I have some combat experience. Hopefully, I don't have to test it soon."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next