All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:10 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mako's day was very boring to say the least. At some point his parents noticed his presence and decided that they should lecture him that treasure fishing is not an actual job and that he should give up on this useless hobby. He was delighted when it was time to go to sleep.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:10 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Lola didn't. She stayed up working on ribbons and avoiding her step father....ultimately, she daydreamdd about killing him for harming her mother....

Next Day

Lola was back out again slightly worried about Mako. No bubble and no appearance...she was worried something happened to him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 am 

Mako was completely unaware about Lola's worries. The next morning he could finally leave their territory again. He knew that the guards rolled their eyes at him behind his back as he left. They probably wouldn't help him if he ran into trouble. He swam back to the shipwreck, he didn't have the chance to explore it the other day.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:31 am 

Which was where Lola was. She heard wishing of a tail and immediately hid waiting to see who it was...when the Dolphin Tail saw it was Mako, she swam out fast and embraced him.

"Mako! There you are. I was worried about you!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 am 

Mako was a bit surprised of the sudden embrace and he didn't know whether he liked it either. He gently escaped from it before greeting Lola. "Hey," he said. "How is it going?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:50 pm 

"Well, I was worried about you. I hate my step father but I do hear about the other factions. Some throw their members in pits for long periods of times for things like what you do."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:59 pm 

Mako laughed a little. "They wouldn't do something like that to me just because I go treasure fishing," he said. "I still belong to the tribe. Outsiders are the ones that should watch themselves when coming near our territory." Mako looked over at the sunken ship behind them. "Last time I didn't have time to look around. Want to go together?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:31 pm 

Lola nods smiling before ooohing and pulls out his present.

"Here, I made this for you last night."

It was a silk black ribbon with bits of gold shavings on it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:39 pm 

"I can't accept this," Mako said. "I don't have anything prepared for you. I don't want our friendship to be based on material stuff either." It was really too bad because Mako liked the ribbon that Lola presented. In truth he thought that his tribe would find out about their friendship if he came home with even more gifts. That situation could get ugly for Lola.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:33 pm 

"Oh, ok.", Lola looks down and puts it back, "I understand"

She smiles and looks at him, "Lets go in the ship."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:41 pm 

Mako was delighted that Lola didn't seem to mind. He happily went ahead towards the ship to explore it. Maybe they would both find something nice from within.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:48 pm 

They swam through the ship stopping in the bottom of the ship first. Many treasures laid in that room, from gold to beautiful fabric.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:12 pm 

There was enough for both of them. Mako was very happy with his findings.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:45 am 

"Lets see what you got!", she said with a smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:25 am 

"I have found gold, silver, and some shiny crystals," Mako said while showing Lola his findings. "What did you find?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 pm 

"I have silk, cotton, and wool fabric with sapphires and pearls!", she smiles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:37 am 

Both satisfied with their findings, they went to explore the rest of the ship. There were no more treasures to be found but it all was very exciting. Time flies as they explored every single room. They played pirate and princess too. To Mako it was a lot of fun. It really had been a long time since he have had so much fun with someone else. But before long it was time to go home again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:03 am 

Lola sighs sadly, "We have to go before we both get in trouble...."

She opens her arms for a hug. If he hugs her or not, she says, "Send me a bubble you got home, ok? We can plan another adventure later too."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:12 am 

"It would be best to not send so much bubbles," Mako answered. He was unsure of hugging Lola so he didn't, although he didn't mean it in a bad way. "If the others see all those bubbles floating around it could be bad. For both of us."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:28 pm 

She nods putting down her arms, "Right. Maybe two every 6 hours?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next