All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:02 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mako sighed. What was she thinking? If his parents came back from the gathering and saw all these bubbles floating around his place they would get suspicious. "I'll try," he send back anyway.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:31 pm 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Lola nodded and didn't reply back. She spent the rest of the night making ribbons for her mother before washing up for dinner.

It was her, her mother, and the step-douche...great.

They sat down and ate in a tension filled silence.

"So....Lola-", he began

"Shut up and don't talk to me....", she says growling.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:24 am 

Mako's parents finally came home. They hadn't noticed the bubbles. And they plainly ignored Mako too.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:22 pm 

"Lola! That's no way to talk to your father!", her mother exclaims

"He isn't my father.", Lola state clearly with detest.

"Now listen here, young lady! I am your father now and you'll treat my like such!", he commands

Lola then waves water in his face before getting up. Oragan snarls and reaches for her. She dodges and spits in his face.

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:27 pm 

Mako just went with his original plan and started to make something with the stuff he still had at his place. It turned out to be quite colourful, pretty much the opposite to his mood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:59 pm 

Lola swam fast up to her room before anything else could be done to her. Oragan was enraged at her disrespect and started yelling at her mother. She begged and pleaded with him to calm down but she gets smacked in the face. The mother whose name is Kiki starts to sob and only then when the leader of the Dolphin Tails calms and soothes her face.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:06 am 

At Mako's place nothing happened. Really nothing. Nobody seemed to even notice his presence, so there was nobody to interact with either. At some point he just went to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:13 pm 

Lola fell asleep as well crying at what her mother endured that night.

Next morning

Lola snuck out the house and sent a bubble to Mako.

"Are you coming out today?", she asks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:25 pm 

The next morning Mako had just received Lola's bubble. When he was making a bubble to answer her that he would be coming, his parents caught him. They had seen the bubble floating around. He was not allowed to leave the reef that day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:19 pm 

Lola waited....and waited. She sighs then swam toward the reef. Lola looks around for a hole in the security.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:22 am 

The Betta fish clan was on high alert, because they recently had gained another enemy. The security was really tight. Mako had already tried to get out, but he was caught. It would not be possible for anyone to go in unnoticed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:41 am 

Lola sat in thought as she thinks of a way to get in....

'I wish I was invisible....', she thinks, 'Then I could sneak in without being seen.'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:50 am 

Mako would not expecr Lola to do anything stupid like trying to enter their territory. He would not be able to help her if anything happened. And they could always meet on a different day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:17 pm 

She sighs and heads home hoping to meet on another day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:23 pm 

Mako decided that it was time again to do something to help himself. He sighed. It was always such a tedious task. And he really didn't want to. He had to bring their queen a present. The queen of their tribe was really annoying, at least in Mako's opinion. So he got the prettiest, sparkliest, grandest work he had and went on his way.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:58 am 

At Lola's house, her mother was in her palace room her beautiful ribbons made by her daughter. She decided to take a break from gardening and finally look at what her daughter made. It were these ribbons that gave her more joy that she felt in ages.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:12 am 

The Queen was in her palace. She was tending to her appearance. As incredibly pretty as she may already was, she found that she could still be more beautiful. Surrounding oneself with beauty was another one of such methods. When Mako came in she sighed. It was such an annoying brat. And he always wanted something from her while not being blinded by her stunning appearance. But he always brought her a present to it was okay to give in once in a while. "What do you want?" She asked. She didn't feel like listening to those long round a bound speeches, it was better if the other person came straight to business.

Mako entered the grand palace of the Queen with the due respect that he was supposed to show. In his opinion the Queen was quite annoying to say the least. But if his present was pretty enough and his request was sinple enough then he could often get what he wanted. He didn't dare go against her though, she could be really scary. When he started to go through all the formalities that were mandatory, he quickly got cut of by her majesty. Why did she make all that stuff mandatory if she didn't like it? So he got his present out of his bag. It was an accessoirie for the tail fin of the Queen. Pearls were used as beads to make a string with shining, sparkling shells and big pretty, clear stones as ornaments. The whole thing was way too overloaded and Mako didn't like it that much, he prefered simpler designs. "I wanted to give my Queen a present as a thank you for your graceful mercy, " he said with a bow wile handing over his present to a guard. The guard brought the present to the Queen who in turn carefully inspected the present. Nothing on her face showed whether she liked it or not. After what seemed forever she put it down next to her. To Mako this was a good sign because she had trown his presents at his face before when she didn't like it. "I humbly request of my Queen to let me pass freely through the tight guard of our territory so that I can gather more materials for even grander and prettier jewelry to frame your beauty even more," Mako thought that it was the right time to make his request. The Queen was silent for a while, during which she stared at him as if she could see right through him. Then she spoke again. "Fine, but don't make your present so sinple next time," she demanded. Even though Mako was angry, he didn't protest but thanked the Queen and left. That taillace had took him forever to make, to call it simple!

When Mako was gone, the Queen picked up her new taillace again. She found it very pretty. It was beautifully crafted, as expected of that brat. But she didn't like him so she was not going to say that to him. Afterall Mako was just a normal member of her tribe. She put it on and admired her beautiful and grand tail with its new accessoirie on.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:30 pm 

Lola was swimming around where they were supposed to be swimming together at. She was looking for her own material to make ribbons with it and a present for Maiko.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:38 pm 

It would take a day or so before the guards would get the message that Mako was allowed through. So he had no other option as to wait. Whn he came back home, it seemed like nobody had even noticed that he had been gone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 pm 

Lola swam around find all these wonderful material. She noticed the day getting dark and heads back home.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next