All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 with KioriYasha102
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:14 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Today Mako decided to leave the coral reef for a bit. He just had a fight with the adults in his clan over his "Hobby". Mako didn't see his treasure fishing as a hobby at all. He was working really hard to find all kinds of precious treasures. Sure, most of the time he only found pearls, but even those have their uses as he could make pretty ornaments and he braided strings with it. He had all kinds of strings of pearls attached to his colourful tail, and ornaments in his hair, and some more on his body. Somewhere he was aware that the adults in his clan just wanted to protect him so that he didn't run into trouble outside of their territory. But at the moment he couldn't care less about what they thought or wanted, he only wanted to get away and do his job. So he swam around just outside the coral reef looking around for something precious.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:08 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Lola was sighing near a ship wreck today. Her clan lived a mile or two away from the Coral Reef. Today, she needed more ribbon to make a dress for her mother's wedding gown....not like her new step father was a catch. He was the leader of the clan and a real jerk in her eyes. She couldn't stand him and his no outsider policy....always starting fights with the other factions to prove Dolphin Tails were the best faction in the merpeople world. It was so annoying and aggravating especially now he was her step father.

The leader whose name is Oragan is the reason why her true father is dead. He died in a faction battle with the Shark Tails. Her blood boils thinking about it....

She looks and sees a pretty dress sitting next to some pearls. She ooos and swims towards it unaware of Mako yet.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:53 am 

Mako had just spotted the ship wreck. He was really excited. Those shipwrecks usually had a lot of interesting stuff. He eagerly swimmed towards it. He didn't think about the possibility that another mermaid could be colse to it because merpeople usually didn't care much about shipwrecks.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:16 am 

Lola was humming as she gathered her fabric when she heard swishing of another tail. She instantly hid in case it was an hostile towards her kind. She watches from behind the some rubble of the shipwreck....it was a Fish Tail merperson.

'They usually stay near the reef....', she thought, 'So why are you out here alone?....I'm gonna ask....hopefully I make a friend.'

Lola swims cautiously over to Mako and calls out, "Hello."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:33 am 

Mako immidiately dropped whatever he had picked up and flared out his fins. Objectively this may look pretty, but it was meant to look imposing. He had always been taught that all other mer-species were hostile so his reaction seemed appropriate. Yet, when he saw that is was only one girl that was calling out to him, he couldn't help but feel a little ashamed for reacting like that. But he didn't know of other's combat ability so he still stayed on guard. "Hello," he answered.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:15 am 

She looks him over especially at his beautifully flared Tail....she didn't know how that could be intimidating but to each species their own.

She smiles, "Who are you? I'm Lola of the Dolphin Tails."

Lola holds out her hand to shake not moving closer. It is a technique she learned from her true father...

'If any animal or shy merperson looks like they are ready to strike....', he told her when she was trying to get a puffer fish to come to her, 'Stay where you are and hold out your hand...they'll eventually come to you.'

And the puffer fish did eventually relax and swam to her. Lola is hoping that Mako will trust her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:43 am 

"I am Mako, a Betta Fish," Mako answered reluctantly. He neither approached nor backed down from this strange mermaid. So she was from the Dolphin tribe, he didn't remember if that was one of the clans they were in a fight with or not. He had never bothered to remember that and now he regretted that a little. Mako stared at her, trying to determine whether she had any bad intentions.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:33 pm 

She puts her had down and nods, "Ok....it's nice to meet you. I won't hurt you. I promise. I'm just out here collecting fabric out here. I like making ribbon from these strange clothes found in these shipwrecks."

Lola pulls out the dress she gathered up from out her bag. It was a pretty red dress with white trimming.

"I'm going to make this in to ribbon for my mother's wedding.", she says, "I don't blame you for not trusting me. Our current leader has ruined our peaceful name...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:05 pm 

It indeed seemed like this mermaid did not have any bad intentions. Otherwise she could have attacked him while he had not noticed her yet. Mako swam a little closer. She didn't emit any kind of hostile aura either. The dress that Lola was holding was indeed made of an exquisite fabric, but something was missing. Mako took out one of his hair ornaments. It was one single, slightly bigger pearl surrounded by small stones. Mako had polished it so that it was shining a little. He held it out to Lola. "Here," he said. "Your ribbon would look better with this on it."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:58 pm 

Her eyes widen at the size if that pearl.

"Holy Cow! That's a big pearl.", she takes it gently, "It so pretty! Thank you!"

She smiles at him, "You are really coral, Mako. We should go treasure diving again soon."

Lola is beaming at him putting the dress and pearl in her satchel. She then takes out a beautifully white, shiny ribbon that's shimmering like his fin. It was made of silk and she gives it to him.

"Here, for your beautiful tail or hair...a thank you from me to you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:18 am 

Mako took it and examined it for a few moments. Then he bound it around a strain of his hair. "Thank you," he said. Now that they have exchanged gifts, it was impossible to suspect Lola of bad intentions. "Where is the territory of your tribe?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:36 pm 

She points in the opposite direction of where he came from.

"A few miles that way. Off the reef. We swim in the dolphin territories....where do you live?", Lola asks wondering.

The Dolphin Tailed mermaid was getting excited...she was making a new friend despite her tribe's terrible reputation....oh, how she hopes nothing will screw this up.

"Also, your new ribbon looks perfect in your hair.", she compliments.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:21 pm 

Mako pointed towards the reef. "But you shouldn't approach it," he warned her. "My tribe is ..... not very friendly towards strangers." Mako liked his new ribbon. However the present he had given her was for the ribbon she was making for her mother and not for herself. He took of one of his bracelets made of very small pearls with a shiny shell in the middle. He swam towards her and without even asking for permission, he attached it to her tail, on the bottom just above the fins. When he swam back and looked at it he was pleased. It fit her well. Only then he realized that his action may be inappropriate. "The other one was for your mother, this one is for you," he explained himself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:44 pm 

Lola smiles not minding, "I knew but thank you for the gifts. My mother will love her ribbon. Thank you so much...and I know how that feels."

She gives him a hug then looks at the upper water.

"Crap! It's getting late. I have to get back.", she looks at him, "We should treasure dive again soon. Send me a bubble to when, ok?"

She smiles, "It is nice meeting you, Mako. We can talk about our lives more when we have time."

Lola them turns and swims away hopefully from her new friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:03 am 

Mako watched her swim away. He rarely made friends because in his tribe everyone finds him a bit weird. He never knew that it was so easy to make a friend. He looked up and decided that it was also time for him to go back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:42 pm 

Lola arrived home just in time to see her step father leave....she was glad not to face him because she hated his guts.

"Mom?", she calls, "Where are you?"

"In the kitchen, sweetie", she calls.

She swims in and see the kitchen is a mess. Lola gasps, "Mom! What happened?!"

"Oragan had a small fit. It's ok, dear.", her mother says cleaning up. Lola helps her then notices the bruises on her arm.

"What the f***?! He hit you?!", Lola exclaims.

"Watch your tongue and no.", het mother says defensively, "I got in the way of some falling pans."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:37 pm 

When Mako got home, he noticed that nobody was there. Apperantly there was a gathering where he was not welcome. It was fine by him, he didn't care for mer-politics. It was probably about which tribe had been unfair to them again or whatever. Mako made himself some food and ate alone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:51 am 

Lola helped her mother clean and wrapped her injuries not believing her. She feels too upset to talk to her so she just swims yo her room and gets started on making the ribbon....she smiles at the pearl and accessory thinking of her new friend. She rips apart the dress humming and breaks some pearls (not Mako's) and scatters them on the adhesive on the ribbon.

Lola was still wondering if Mako made it home ok after she finished so she sent him a bubble.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:20 am 

Mako was still alone and felt extremely bored. He didn't found any treasure today either. He decided to make something with the stuff he had found on other days. He was just choosing the materials when the bubble arrived. Surprised about it, he popped it to see the message. He smiled. Maybe he did find a treasure today afterall a friend is one of the greatest treasures in the seas. However, Mako knew which message he had to send back. He carefully prepared a bubble that too many bubbles floating around would rise suspicion so they shouldn't to that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:53 pm 

Lola received it and bubbled back with, "Right. Ok. Last message for today then. Lets meet up tomorrow? Earlier than today...10 minutes after morning tide? If not, send back a bubble with what works for you. I'm going to need a lot of time to get to know you so we can become best friends."