All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:31 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mako let Lola lead the way because she knew it while he didn't. They swam along some beautiful reefs and everything was still peaceful.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:53 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Lola sigh feeling actually relaxed for once in her life. She turns to her new friend, "So, Mako, tell me about yourself."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:05 am 

"What do you want to know?" Mako was not used to just leisurely talking so he didn't know where to start or what to say.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:03 pm 

"Anything? Favorite foods, favorite swimming place? Anymore friends?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:27 am 

"I don't really have a favourite, but some corals taste better than others," Mako answered. "I like to swim anywhere where there is something nice to see or collect. As for friends..." Mako hesitated for a moment. "Everyone in my clan thinks I am weird so there aren't any. What about you?" Of course Mako wanted to know more about his new friend too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:25 pm 

"I like all types of fish. They all taste different like Clown fish tastes different from puffer. I swimming outside our perimeter near the coral because it's pretty and I only have two friends thanks to step shark."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:12 am 

Mako couldn't keep a smile from escaping at the step 'shark' pun that Lola had made. He hoped that they wouldn't really encounter any sharks. Normally they are not a threat but if you happen to annoy them then they are really dangerous. "Your family circumstances sound pretty complicated too," he said trying to comfort his friend a little.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 pm 

"Yea.....it is. I hate him.", Lola sighs, "He makes everything worse."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 am 

"It is pretty bad when the leader of your clan isn't worth much," Mako said with great empathy. "Our queen is very nice, and pretty too. But she is very protective, no outsiders allowed and the borders of our territory are heavily protected. Maybe she will let you join our clan if we complete this mission. Then we could play together more often." That idea would make Mako happy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:54 pm 

Lola smiled as she swam, "Yea and maybe my mother too. We need to get away from that Eel that is my stepfather."

The two swam for a while just talking then stops to take a break.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:06 pm 

Just as they were leisurely resting a little, a shade fell over them. Mako looked up and saw a silhouette that he didn't want to see. A great white shark was swimming above them. He quickly grabbed Lola and pulled her under some reef. 'Shhhhht', he gestured with his finger. The shade slowly passed over them. They would have to wait a little more to be sure that the coast is clear.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 pm 

Lola gets surprised and looks around. She didn't notice the shark at first. Most sharks don't worry her due to her tribe being part shark....doesn't mean wild ones won't try to eat her. She looks to mako and sighs, "what now?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am 

"We have to wait here for a while," Mako wisphered. Sharks have great senses and if they move carelessly it could notice them. Luckily sharks are usually alone so if this one is gone the coast would be clear. Just to be sure they waited for almost an hour before continueing their road. Mako has never been this far from his clan's territory before. "Are we still on the right way?" he asked his friend.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:37 am 

"Yes, we still are. We just have another hour to go then we will be there.", she smiles to him before sitting down VERY slowly. She sighs out silently looking up at the waters above thinking about a lot.