All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 411 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:36 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

One day, there was a cruise ship sailing for its destination. It was sailing its way to a tropical resort. That island was for those who want to take a break from all the hassle they put up with every day. And it was a big deal too! As for its passengers, they were hyped enough to spend their time splashing around the ocean, make sandcastles, rave at dance parties, enjoy the feasts, and most importantly, relax.

But their trip was about to cut short. They felt something breezy, as if something came from the north. At first it was strong winds... but then, a violent thunderstorm took place. The passengers start to panic, the captain was trying to regain control to the ship to no avail, everything was tumbling like crazy. The scariest part they had to deal with was that this vacation could be their last. And without warning, a large tidal wave came from the same direction that the wind was blowing. People started to scream! Panic is in the air! immediately they head to the life boats, but what good can they do while that big wave came over?!

And then with that. A big, fatal splash engulfed the cruise ship. As for the passengers? It may be unknown if they made it out alive or otherwise... But this was a sign of a new adventure for those who were alive...

Somewhere in an uncharted island, there was a girl in her mid-20's who went unconscious after being shipwrecked. The girl, Leilanie Somanaga, was on that cruise ship. Suddenly, a little crab appeared as it approached her slowly. The crab had a habit to pinch. The crab fiddle towards Leilanie's face, and just when she was about to regain conscious, her nose got pinched.

Angered, she grabbed the crab and toss it away like an annoying welp it was. But she noticed the change of scenery. It was once aggressive, not it became passive. It seemed that she survived the shipwreck, but she wondered if her friend made it out alive. Without hesitation, she started exploring.

Last edited by Karasz on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:57 am 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Ouch!" Kaoru Sakurazuka woke up when a random crab fell on her face. "Where... am I? What happend and... who am I?" Kaoru wondered as she stood up. it seems that she has lost her memories.

She started exploring the area, in hope to regain her memories.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:21 am 

And apparently Leilanie made a slight error when throwing that same crab at somewhere, resulting to this. She encountered Kaoru, having her face pinched by one.

"Oh sh--!" Leilanie went up to Kaoru in an apologetic manner, "Sorry about that! Didn't mean to toss that thing at you..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:35 am 

Completed RP (1)

"She's pretty cute. Quick, think of something to say"

"Apologize accepted. If I could I would introduce myself, but I can't seem to remember who I am." Kaoru apologizes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:38 am 

"You don't know who you are?" Leilanie responded, "Huh, I guess that tidal wave must've botched your memory. Mind if I call you somebody? Because... I got a better name for ya... It's uh.....um...."

She looked at closely at Kaoru for a moment, looking for a good name to call her. She noticed her light red hair, and just thought of a good name for her. It's the best she got.

"Red! Yeah, mind if I call you Red?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:43 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Yeah, that's fine by me." Kaoru agreed on her temporary name. "And how should I call you?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:47 am 

"Leilanie." She let out her hand in an attempt to give Kaoru a friendly handshake, "Nice to meet you, Red."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:52 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Nice to meet you too, Leilanie." Kaoru shakes her hand.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:00 am 

"But in all seriousness, I think this vacation trip turns out to be terrible.," Leilanie toned down her happy nature to her bitterness, "I mean, it's all because of "The Almighty Mother Nature" trying to destroy our fun and our fri---"

She went silent for a moment, as something did remind her that she had to bring a friend of her aboard. It has come to a realization that her own friend may not make it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:03 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Is something wrong? You went silent all the sudden?" Kaoru asked

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:05 am 

"....N-Nothing. Nothing's wrong." Leilanie shakes it off, hiding her emotions away from her new friend, "Look, don't worry about it. Let's just find something to survive."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:16 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Oh, okay..." Kaoru points at the forrest "Mabye we should find ourselfs some food and shelter." she suggested.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:38 pm 

"Great idea." Leilanie agreed with Kaoru's idea, "You look for some food while I gather some materials to build shelter."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:24 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Okay, Lets meet here again," Kaoru said and heads toward the forrest to find some fruit and maybe some vegetables.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:31 pm 

Leilanie is busy scavenging for whatever she can find to build something. She finds a couple of wood, stone, and vines. She is crafting some tools such as a stone axe. Using a stone axe, Leilanie is able to cut down trees. The only downside is that a stone axe has low durability.

As for Kaoru, the only fruits she can find at this time are bananas and coconuts. Shaking certain trees will surely help her get fruit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:17 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Kaoru shakes the banana and coconut trees. She picks up as much as she can, which are 2 coconuts and 2 bunch bananas and brings it back to Leilanie.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:17 pm 

Leilanie is trying to chop down a palm tree with a stone axe. Before chopping one more time, she sees Kaoru bringing fruit towards her.

"Oh, great..." Leilanie huffed a bit, and is sweating a little too, "That's nice that you found food and all, but wouldn't it be beneficial if you, you know, get more food?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:30 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Yeah, yeah, I know that! But this is all I could carry. I'll get the rest." Kaoru said and heads back for the rest.

After 10 minutes Kaoru comes back with the rest. "This should be enough for a few days."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:35 pm 

A couple of trees were chopped down prior in the last 10 minutes. That's enough lumber to build them a small tree house. Leilanie wiped the sweat off her forehead, and breathed out in exhaustion.

"That's more like it..." Leilanie took a bite of her banana, "Huh... tastes good. I think this is a good start so--- well, decent actually, but still... It's better than being dead."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:00 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Suddenly its starting to rain. "We should hurry with our hut."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 411 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next