All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Isaac straightened his tie and fixed his hair. He wanted to look his best for the new girl that was arriving shortly. He had heard many wonderful things about her, and wanted to make a good first impression. His brother Lazarus, on the other hand, didn't care about impressions. Isaac reached over to fix Lazarus's tie, but Lazarus slapped his hand away.
Their father Vlad walked over to the boys and smiled. 'Fix your tie.' he shot at Lazarus telepathically, and Lazarus did as he was told. Isaac chuckled, Lazarus glared at him, and Isaac turned his attention back to the door, waiting for the new girl to arrive.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:03 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Scarlet stood on the opposite side of her husband and waited for the new girl to come. She had specifically picked only one girl for the boys. Whoever she chose at the end of the week to be with at their annual ball would become the next Count of the home. "Remember boys, smile. This is a fine ladu we will be having in our prescense." Their butlers and head maid Sarah opened the grand doors to reveal a beautiful blonde girl wearing a cream colored dress. Sarah stepped forward to do introductions. "Count Vladimkr, Countess Scarlet, Lazarus and Isaac, I introduce to you, Princess Juliet VanTassel." She stood straight and proper before giving a small courtsey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:04 am 

Isaac was already smiling when his mom told them to. Lazarus sighed, and plastered on a smile. As Sarah and Mortimer opened the door - mainly Sarah, Mortimer was so short he was practically dangling from the knob - Isaac's jaw dropped slightly as he saw Juliet. He realized he was staring, and blushed slightly as he bowed.
"A pleasure to meet you, miss VanTassel." he said with a nervous smile.
Lazarus said nothing, merely grinning and bowing. Vlad was surprised that Lazarus had actually bowed. "Welcome to the Churchill Estate." Vlad said. "Please, make yourself comfortable - I'm sure that one of the boys would be more than willing to show you to your room."
"I will." Isaac volunteered. Vlad nodded, and turned to Scarlet.
"Come, dear - he have business to discuss." 'The ball.' he said telepathically.
Isaac turned to Juliet and smiled. "Your room is right up these stairs, miss - would you like help with your bags?" he offered. Lazarus quietly sighed - his brother was such a goody two shoes, it literally sickened him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:14 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet smiled as she watched the couple walk away arm in arm. She turned her bright blue eyes to the boys. She smiled at Isaac who spoke first. They were both very handsome but it all depends on which one stole her heart first. "Oh, yes please." She said softly.

Sarah moved to Mortimer and helped him down from his dangling position on the door handle.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:32 am 

Isaac helped Juliet with her bags and led her up the stairs to her room. He set the bags on the bed, and turned to her. "I do hope you enjoy your stay." he said. "Would you like a tour?"
Mortimer turned to Sarah as she set him down, his face red with embarrassment. "Thanks..." He brushed himself off, and turned to Lazarus. "Your brother has a head start." he commented, before zipping back into the kitchen with his vampiric speed. Lazarus huffed, but realized Mortimer was right, and walked to the library, looking for a particular book.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet smiled, her rosey cheeks turning even more red. She nodded a bit shyly. "That would be rather nice of you." She walked closer and looped her arm into his and let him lead the way.

Sarah followed Mortimer in the kitchen to help with dinner preparations.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:12 am 

Isaac's cheeks also turned red as Juliet looped her arm through his. He led her back down the stairs. "This is the main foyer. Straight ahead is the dining room, to the right is the kitchen, and the library is to the left, if you fancy yourself a good read." He smiled. "Up those stairs is my parents room, and that door over there leads to the garden. We also have a barn with horses out back. Is there anywhere in particular that you'd like to visit?" he asked.
Lazarus eventually found the book he was looking for, and plucked it from the shelf. Romeo & Juliet, by William Shakespeare. The copy was actually signed by Shakespeare himself - his father Vlad had actually been a good friend of Shakespeare when he was still alive. He sat in a chair and began to read.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:18 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet's eyes brightened even more than they were before. "A library! In my castle I wasn't allowed to go into the library. My parents said that I was only supposed to dedicate myself to Princess duties. But late at night I would take a lantern, get a book off the shelf and read until it was very late." She smiled at her memory. She was very polite but she also had a rebellious side.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:26 am 

Isaac laughed at Juliet's tale. "The library it is." he said, and lead her to the library. When he opened the door, to his surprise, Lazarus was inside reading. Lazarus didn't read too often, so Lazarus must've been trying to give off a good impression. Isaac chuckled softly to himself at the thought. He waved to Lazarus. "Hey, Lazarus. What're you reading?"
Lazarus looked up from his book - which he wasn't actually reading, by the way - and plastered on another fake smile. "Romeo & Juliet." he said, his smile becoming slightly more real - not with happiness, but mischievousness. "When I heard miss VanTassel's name, I couldn't help myself but fancy a read." He turned to Juliet. "Have you ever read Romeo & Juliet, Juliet?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:32 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet was a bit surprised to see the brother in the library, he gave off a bad boy feel, which also drew her in. Both of the sons were so impressive and attractive, she didn't think that she could choose between them. When Lazarus mentioned Romeo anf Juliet she smiled wider. "Of course I have! My mother named me after Juliet in the story. Tragic, but beautiful." She sighed softly in happiness.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:45 am 

Lazarus fake smiled again. "How interesting. Our parents named us after people from the Bible - Isaac and Lazarus."
Isaac began sifting through the books as well. He eventually found what he was looking for - a blank notebook. He tucked it under his arm, and turned to Juliet. "Shall we continue with the tour? Or do you wish to stay here a little longer?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:50 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet smiled and nodded to Isaac. "Oh yes please. I would love to see your horses." She looped her arm into Isaac's once more and waved to Lazerus. "Goodbye for now Lazerus. I hope to see you around." She smiled softly and left with Isaac.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:04 am 

Isaac glanced over his shoulder at Lazarus as he and Juliet exited, and smiled. Lazarus shot a glare back, but Isaac continued to smile and shut the door behind them. He turned to Juliet. "Right this way."
He led her outside and to the barn, and opened the barn doors to reveal two horses. Isaac walked up to the one on the right first. "This is my brother's horse. He's a black Dutch Warmblood named Whiskey." The horse brayed and hit the gate with its front hooves, and Isaac backed away. "He doesn't like me very much..." he said sheepishly. He turned to the other horse, who was pregnant and laying in her pen. "And this is my horse. A Brumby named Cleopatra." he said, patting her snout. "She's currently pregnant with Whiskey's baby." Whiskey brayed again, but Isaac shot him a look that said 'I'll bite your throat', and the horse took a step back in its pen. Isaac turned back to Juliet. "I haven't any idea what to name the foal... any suggestions are appreciated." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet smiled as she saw the horses. She softly pet Whiskey on the snout and he instantly calmed down, she had a way with horses. When she came to Cleopatra she smiled at the pregnant horse abd knelt down to her, not caring that her dress would get a bit dirty. "Hmm... well if it's a boy then you should name him Victor. If it's a girl then you should name her Sandra." She smiled as she said the names. Those were her favorite names, especially if she had kids, she would name them Victor and Wendy, not Sandra.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:15 pm 

Isaac smiled at the names. "Victor and Sandra... I like it!" he said. He stood, and turned to Juliet. "Is there anywhere else you'd like to see?" he asked.
As soon as Isaac and Juliet had left the library, Lazarus put his stupid book away and went up to his room. He sifted through his drawers, and found another book. One that he was actually reading at the time. He flopped onto his bed and began to read.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet thought for a momeny and then nodded. "I heard that your family has the most beautiful rose garden in England. May I see for myself?" She asked a bit shyly. Roses were her favorite flowers. Any color was her favorite, especially white and pink. She knew the meaning behind every color of rose that they made and she was proud of it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:52 pm 

Isaac's eyes brightened at the mention of roses. "Of course! Right this way." He looped her arm through his and led her to the garden. The garden resembled a maze of tall rosebushes, and in the center of the maze was a small are with a bench and a fountain that looked like a rose. The maze was actually very difficult, though - even Isaac had trouble navigating it some times. He turned to Juliet and smiled. "Here we are. Would you like to head into the maze?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When Juliet was lead to the rose garden she smiled at the sight and smell of the roses. She knelt down and smelled one of them and sighed happily. "It's so beautiful here." She smiled as she looked about, in the distance she saw a golden rose, she was drawn to it immediately. "What is this one for? I've never seen a golden rose except for just legends and myths." She looked at Isaac a bit confused and curious.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:28 pm 

Isaac turned to where Juliet was looking, and sure enough, there was a golden rose. His eyes widened in surprise. "Golden roses only bloom when love is on the horizon." he explained. "Maybe because of the horses pregnancy?" he hypothesized, completely overlooking the fact that he was with a beautiful woman.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juliet felt a bit down. She thought Isaac was smart and attractive but he was a bit naive. She put on a fake smile and nodded. "It could be..." she sighed softly and kept wandering around the garden with Isaac.

My Character's