All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:11 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Akira had been alone in the apartment, thinking about what he could do. When Roku came back with a funny smell on him, ignoring Akira, he reached a conclusion. After Roku had fallen into his bed, Akira sneaking into the bedroom. He sat down next to the bed. Akira couldn't see whether or not Roku was asleep, but then again it didn't matter as Roku seemed to plan to ignore him anyway. "Roku," Akira wispered softly. "Even if you are awake you don't need to react." He sighed before continuing. "Thank you. You are the first one that ever aknowledged me for me and really didn't care about my fur. You even gave me food, shelter and clothes. I really liked being with you. I don't know how to thank you for all of this nor do I know how to make up for all the trouble I caused, or why you even took me in. Maybe you didn't realize how much trouble that was and now you are regretting it?" Akira shook his head even though Roku wouldn't be able to see that. This was not what he wanted to say. "I'll give you this," he continued to wisper softly as he put down the bag he made next to the bed. "It is the only thing that I owned when you took me in. I now it is shabby and you probably won't like it but it is all I could give. I am sorry that I am just taking these clothes that I am wearing now with me. Rest assured that I won't cause anymore trouble for you. Goodbye." Akira silently got up and left the apartment. Unseen by anyone he disappeared into the night, convinced that Roku would be able to live a better life without him around. He still kept around, determined to see Roku being happy.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:50 am 

Roku had ended up just collapsing in bed once he had reached the bed, not really looking like he acknowledged the presence of Akira there but it seemed he tried to ignored Akira all together. He was too exhausted to even know Akira was there, he had spent himself on what looked like a wild night of partying. Of course this made him unaware of the black neko leaving him his gift and eventually just leaving him. It was rather sad that Roku didn't hear what Akira was saying to him, it was a rather heartfelt message for him to hear and the crimson neko would probably regret him getting mad at him.
-
Roku woke up the next morning, the right side of his head hurting and he groaned, rubbing his head as he shivered a little. The room was still cold as he ended up going under his blanket, his head poking out as he turned about in the sheets before noticing the bag Akira left him. Roku groaned and rubbed his head as he looked it more closely. He didn't remember having this, he grabbed it and sniffed at the bag before being taken back by the faded but familiar scent of Akira. "darnit. Akira!" Roku called out in annoyance but got no answer, he huffed as he reluctantly got out of the comfort of the blankets and went to see if Akria was still out there. The apartment was more quiet than usual as Roku dragged his feet across the floor, feeling it being clean since Akira had cleaned it for him and when he came across the living room, the neko was gone. "Akira. Where did you go?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:52 pm 

Akira was not in the apartment. He was not far away actually. Currently he was sleeping in a tree within viewing distance of Roku's apartment, well hidden by the branches. He had been awake for most of the time but at some point sleep caught him. His plan was to make sure that Roku was indeed happier without him. That this would result in him shamelessly stalking Roku did not come up to him.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:59 am 

Life seemed to move on as usual as Akira slept in his tree, it was the weekend and Roku had those days off. It was a good day for rest and relaxation for normal people but Roku seemed perplexed at the moment on where Akira had gone off to. He had gone out his apartment to see if Akira went out this way, but then again, what would people think if they heard him calling out for the black cat? Roku huffed as his tail puffed up in annoyance as he still held the bag that the neko made for him. "Stupid Akira." he said as he looked out from where his apartment floor stood, seeing the moving truck pull out of the lot as a car followed it. He huffed as he rubbed his head, it was starting to hurt from what happened last night and he went inside. "Hiyoko might know something..." he said as her scent was also in the house. Sooner or later, life happened at the complex as nekos were now going out with their routines, maybe someone would see him up there?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:19 am 

Akira woke up from the sound of the moving truck. He was a little surprised that it was so light already. He climbed up a little further in the tree to reduce the chance that someone could accidently spot him. From his hiding spot he could see Roku's apartment. For a few moments he worried if Roku had left already, then he wouldn't be able to find him in the city. Today was also a nice sunny day, and since Akira was not feeling hungry at the moment there was no need for him to leave his hiding spot.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:44 am 

From where Akira was, he could see most of the apartment complex get on with their morning though he didn't see Roku just yet. Roku was shuffling through his clothes as he needed to get out of last night's outing as he huffed. He was still feeling a bit woozy from last night and he rubbed his head as he grabbed some clothes to change into. It was strange how Akira seemed to lean towards Hiyoko more than himself, and he growled a little as he pulled the shirt onto him and headed out the door. It made a him jealous that the black neko wouldn't have gone to him for anything but he seemed open to go to Hiyoko for his problems. As Akira was awake, he could see the couple he saw a few days ago, both seemed happy with each other when Akira thought they were acting in the way he had seen in the soap opera.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:24 am 

Akira passed his time watching the other tenants of the apartment building. The couple with their child on their arms passed by his tree. When they were passing the child looked up, smiled and waved at Akira. He waved back but made sure that the parents wouldn't see him. He didn't need to bother because the pair thought that the smile and wave was directed at them. By now Akira knew very well that there was a big difference between what he had seen on tv and reality, so no matter how much it looked like it came straight from the soap opera, he wouldn't make the mistake of mixing up the two again. The black neko concentrated on Roku's apartment again. He didn't know that he would go see Hiyoko in a moment. It could be that Hiyoko would tell Roku that the only thing that she and Akira ever talked about was him. Akira's ears perked up when Roku left his apartment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:04 am 

They did seem to act different than what the soap opera portrayed them as they carried on with their day. They seemed authentic that the tv show and it seemed to look more fluid than the actors. How could Akira tell them apart? Roku squinted his eyes at the sunlight when he was walking out from his apartment, it seemed extra bright today or he just had too much last night. He huffed as he rubbed his eyes, he was still feeling a little a bit hungover as he walked down the steps to head over to main office where Hiyoko was. "Well look who's awake." Roku looked over his shoulder to see a familiar face, Murdoc, Hiyoko's ex-boyfriend who had a smirk on his face. "What?" Roku said as he was unamused as the blond neko went over to him, putting an arm around him as Roku gave him a look, "I've heard Hiyo's been going round your place, you cozying up to my girl Red?" he asked with a slight sneer as Roku shook off the blonde neko's arm, "I'm not doing anything with her." he simply said before Murdoc got back in his way, "Don't you play dumb with me Red, folks round here are saying she's been going to your place more than a couple of times, want to explain that?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:55 am 

Akira forgot all about the couple when he saw Murdoc. His hair spiked out. If that ass hadn't been there stirring up trouble then he and Roku would have never had this big fight and would probably still be living together. Akira knew that just shoving everything off to Murdoc was not the right way, but a little bit was fine right? And now he was obviously bothering Roku! With the stealth of a street cat he climbed down the tree unseen. First Akira looked around for a good hiding place, that wall was small enough to jump over and big enough to hide. Akira grabbed a stone, big enough to hurt a lot but small enough to not do lethal damage. Just sneaking a little bit closer... Akira threw the stone with all his might and send it flying towards Murdoc's head, without watching whether or not it hit the target. By then he had already jumped behind the choosen wall, from there he sneaked away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:52 am 

"Frick!" Murdoc wasn't expecting Akira's stone hitting the back of his head as it made the blonde a bit agitated as Roku wasn't really giving him straight answers. He still wasn't really admitting he and Hiyoko were a thing as the crimson neko huffed, "I'm not doing anything with Hiyoko, everyone knows we're just friends." he said as he tried to get on his way before Murdoc blocked him again and grabbed him by his shirt collar, "You better watch yourself Red!" he snarled at him as Roku frowned. "I'm not doing anything with her!" Roku said as he wasn't going to make a scene here as he kicked Murdoc, guessing seeing Hiyoko would have to be put on hold if the blonde cat was still intent on seeing her. "Then you'll stay away from my girl." he said as he tossed Roku aside as he was going the way the office was. Roku groaned as he got himself off the ground and dusted himself, guessing now would be ideal to go into town til the blonde was gone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:50 pm 

Akira almost jumped out of his hiding place when Murdoc shoved Roku. Just in time he held himself back. Jumping out now would be bad. he quickly followed Roku into the town. Akira went over rooftops and alleys, at some parts he even jumped from tree to tree. Getting somewhere quickly without being seen was not difficult if you knew how and Akira had to learn this a long time ago. He wondered where Roku would go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:41 am 

The city was the same as it was, always hustling and bustling with everyday business as usual. Come to think of it, wasn't the city where Roku found Akira? Roku huffed as he passed an alleyway, looking back before stopping at the crosswalk with other nekos but looked back for a moment, was it possible that Akira could be hiding out there again? Roku huffed and rubbed his eyes, where did Akira run off to? Following the nekos across the street, he needed to find time to kill as he still needed to see Hiyoko about Akira.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:09 am 

When Roku suddenly looked back, Akira had to jump behind a lantern pole on the other side of the street. Phew, that was close. Roku would have almost seen Akira. After assuring himself that Roku had not spotted him, Akira continued his pursuit. Where was Roku going? Maybe Akira would be able to see Roku working. While he was excited about finding out more about Roku, Akira also wished that he could walk next to Roku right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:52 am 

It was amazing no one saw the black neko as he was quick to hide, even in the hustle and bustle of the city how was it no one saw him? But it seemed Roku had made it to his destination, the bakery where he first took Akira. He sighed as he stopped at the window, surprised it was still standing there in business when he had brought the neko there with him. He sighed again as he went on inside, "Well look who's here." Came the voice of the neko behind the counter, "Hey Spud." Roku said as he looked over at the brunette neko, "I've come to pay back my tab." Roku said as he pulled out some bills and set it on the counter, "How's business?" he asked as the neko took Roku's money and looked up at him, "We thought you died or something since you brought that black neko and we haven't seen you since." he said as Roku looked around, "We had to get a priest to bless the place since you left with that thing."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:02 am 

It was Akira's luck that in cities other neko rarely payed attention to anything but themselves. If it wasn't like that he would have had a hard time surviving until now. The trick was to not impair anyones way as he moved about. Akira dived into a nearby alley when Roku stopped before a bakery. Ah, it was the bakery where Roku gave him that fish shaped bread. That was so nice back then. And the bread was very delicious too. He patiently waited while Roku was inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 am 

"Sorry about that." Roku said as he got a couple of bread for himself, as he had picked some of the fish bread and paid for it. "Well at least you look like nothing's bad happened to you, you're still here." Spud said as he rubbed his head, "What happened to that black cat?" he asked before shaking his head, "Nevermind, those cats aren't important." he said as Roku mentally sighed but went along with the conversation, "Yeah...They're not. Thanks, and sorry about everything." he said before leaving. He exited the bakery and sighed as he took a bite out of a sausage roll, wondering what he should do now. It wasn't long when he left the apartments and he had the day off, now he wondered what he wanted to do. Maybe a stroll to the park would calm him down and let him mull over what happened.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 am 

While Roku was inside the bakery, Akira couldn't help but noticing that he had started to get hungry. He hadn't eaten anything that day yet. Just when he was figuring out where to get something to eat, Roku exited the bakery. But after seeing that he went towards the park, Akira decided to take care of his hunger first. A bakery meant that one day old bread would often get thrown away. Akira managed to et behind the bakery without much trouble. It seemed like the local street cats had already raided the trash, but he was lucky as there was still some old bread left. After quickly shoving some in his mouth he left towards the park to look for Roku again. He knew the park like the back of his hand, including all the good hiding places. In no time he had caught up to Roku.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:58 am 

Roku ended up strolling into the city park, which was a huge lot with a large playground, along with a pond with plenty of space for ducks and geese to swim there and it was entertaining for the children. Roku had walked over to the clearings within the park, usually where all the couples went to to get away from everyone else to have some private time to themselves. It was here where Roku decided to eat his breakfast, for now it looked like there weren't any couples here as he took out a fish bread, "Stupid cat." he said to himself as he nibbled at the fish bread, "It's how we met huh?" he asked as he stared at the fish as he had reached out to Akira. He looked around as he felt uneasy about the feeling that someone was watching him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:22 am 

Akira was too far away to hear what Roku said as he was eating Akira's favourite fish bread. He was hiding in a tree. Trees were the ideal hiding place, not only because they hide him from view but also because most neko didn't look upward, everyone always looks in front, to the side or down. He wondered what Roku was looking around for. "Kyaaa! it's a black cat!" Someone suddenly screamed. All of Akira's hair spiked out and he was already ready to run away but then he realized that the scream was not in his direction. Akira looked around from his tree to find the origin. Even before he had located the female neko that had released the scream, a male voice could be heard. "Relax it is just a filthy street cat." Akira then saw the cat in question. It was none of the street cats he knew but then it was difficult to tell because the other was so dirty that it was no wonder that he was mistaken as a black cat. A few bystanders threw a kick or two at the street cat as 'retribution for scaring them', before the street cat could make his swift escape. He would probably wash himself at the first chance he would get to avoid being mistaken again. The situation at the park almost immidiately returned back to normal as if nothing just happened. Even normal street cats were not welcomed by the public. Akira climbed a little higher in his tree making sure that he wouldn't be seen while he kept his eyes on Roku.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:08 am 

Roku's ear twitched at the sound of the sound of female neko as he turned over to see what the ruckus was about. Another street cat? Of course, most of them needed a good washing and the city pond looked like a good spot, if they weren't seen. He was going to take another bite of the fish bread before his phone buzzed in his pocket, it was from Hiyoko. He huffed and took a bite of the fish bread, leaving it headless as he answered the call. "Yeah?" he asked as Akira could possibly hear Roku's conversation as he started to move off to the direction where he had come from, "Yeah your ex paid me a visit." Roku said as he frowned and turned his head to Akira's direction, not noticing the cat in the tree as he seemed to be focus on the conversation. Then his ears folded down a little, "Akira told you what?" he asked as his frown almost looked like he was disappointed and mad that Akira told Hiyoko instead of coming to him first. "Fine, I'll go see you there." Roku said as he put the phone in his pocket and huffed, making his way back to town.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next