All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:25 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@hikutetsu

"It is very pretty," Akira admitted truthfully. "I don't think that this would fit me." Akira thought that in a fight people could pull it. Or he could get caught on something somewhere. It just seemed very unpractical for him to have. And a little bit because he didn't want to have a hole in his tail too. Would Roku be disappointed because he didn't want one? Akira peeked at his face to find out his reaction.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Last edited by Chemical Lady on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:18 pm 

Roku tilted his head a little as his tail wagged slightly and he smiled a little. "It's okay, if it doesn't suit you then don't bother." he said as he looked over at the neko before him. He rubbed his head and ears as his earrings jingled, "Well, do you like being outside like this?" he asked as the two were fine in their secluded spot. Roku yawned as he rolled onto his back and looked up at Akira from his position, wondering what was going on in his mind.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:44 pm 

Akira was a little confused about the question. He had always been outside for the past years. There was never a choice so he never had thought about whether he liked it or not. Being inside a room with a bed and a bathroom was more comfortable than being outside. But he was used to being outside and he knew how to behave and survive outside. "I don't know," Akira concluded while he pulled off his hood. It was getting uncomfortable wearing it and nobody would see them there. A strand of his black hair fell before his eyes, the black fur that has always caused him to be abandoned and alone. "But it is nice to have company."

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:59 pm 

Roku's question was open to either outside for a short while or just being outside 24/7 but he didn't clarify and let Akira talk. He stared up at him with a curious look and he wondered what that was like, "Did your parents let outside?" he asked though that made another topic come to mind, "What about your parents?" he asked and sat back up, "What happened to them? Were they a black furred one like you?"he asked as he was still away that he was having a stranger under his roof.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:05 pm 

When hearing those questions Akira looked away. He didn't like where this conversation was going. "I don't know." He really didn't know how his parents look like, because he never knew them. Akira couldn't ask the same question back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:41 pm 

"Why not?" Roku asked Akira as he moved closer to the neko and he tilted his head for a slight moment before keeping his gaze on Akira, "Did you grow up without parents?" he asked him as he knew he had made the conversation more awkward but he wanted to know more about Akira, he'd let Akira know more about him if he wanted, "I want to know Akira."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:50 pm 

Akira was troubled. He may not know a lot about social interactions, but he knew that talking about his parents would bring down the mood a lot. But it didn't seem like Roku would just let it go either. "Have you ever wondered why there are not a lot of black cats around?" he asked in a flat tone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:08 pm 

Roku looked over at Akira as there was a sudden drop in the mood but he remembered something that Akira had told him about, "Were they done in like you?" he asked him as he looked at the black fur attached to him, "You mentioned something about going into the river." he said as he looked at him, "Did they drown or kill all the black furred ones?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:15 pm 

Akira shook his head. "I don't know exactly," he said in that same flat tone while staring in front of him. "Apparently, the mother kills them immidiately after birth. I wish to believe that my mother couldn't do that. After which it is basically a matter of luck if they survive until adulthood." Akira knew that he left out a lot. It felt wrong to talk about such stuff while the sun was shining upon them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:41 pm 

If that was the case, then Akira would have been dead already but he was here so he must have been a lucky one that escaped that fate. But Roku didn't know that the black furred cats were killed upon their birth...But if that were the case, the parent nekos had to carefully be paired together in the first place, didn't they? "But you survived, that must have been some stroke of luck." he said the sun was still up and shining before being covered by a cloud.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:20 am 

Akira didn't answer immidiately. He thought about all those times he was beaten up, the times he was kicked out of stores even if he had money, all those times that he was chased away, and the two times that he had almost drown in the river. "Yeah, I have been lucky," he said while looking away. Maybe he would tell Roku one day how exactly he ended up in the river those times, and how his life has been until now, but that time was not now. Akira wondered if he could consider it lucky that most people thought it was also bad luck to actively hurt a bad cat, so they just ignored him, even if he needed help. He glanced at Roku. Although it seemed like there were exceptions.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:01 pm 

Roku sighed a little bit as his tail was now swaying slowly now than it had been before now that Akira had him thinking more about the neko society and what they really did with the black furred nekos. Did all of this really happen to them while the other preferred furred nekos got to live? Couldn't the black furred nekos just live separately with other black furs? But then again that didn't sound like a good way to live, they probably got less than okay conditions. "Well, I'm glad you're one of the lucky ones." Roku said as he himself hadn't seen any black cats and treated them as any other neko, his parents never even told him about them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:39 pm 

Akira fell silent again. He didn't know what to say anymore. He also didn't want to ask about Roku's past. He didn't want to bother him with questions that might bring up painful memories.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:26 pm 

Roku sighed now as the two men were in silence and it was going to be unbearable for the both of them if they kept this up. Maybe that was enough of the depressing stuff for now and the crimson neko sighed again and looked at Akira, "Do you want to go back home now?" he asked Akira as they'd probably feel more comfortable there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:38 pm 

Akira nodded before putting the hood back on. It would be bad if they run into trouble again just because of him. He stood up and took the wrappings from the food out of Roku's hands. There was a trash bin a few metres away from them. Akira trew them away there before returning to Roku. Now he was ready to move somewhere else again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:20 pm 

"Maybe I'll go teach you something at home." Roku asked as he tilted his head at Akira as he remembered something he said. "Maybe something that a good housewife should know." he said with a slight smile before winking at him as he walked on. "Come on Akira, let's get going before someone sees you." he said as his tail ring jingled again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 pm 

Akira's ears perked up. What was he going to teach him? He wondered as he followed Roku back.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:37 pm 

Roku looked behind him as he saw the neko's mood instantly change as he chuckled a little, "You do know how you use the washer and dryer, right Akira?" he asked as he was making his way back home and was taking a shortcut back to the apartment complex but he figured he'd get some more food for home. "I guess I'll have to buy food for the both of us."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:42 pm 

"Do you mean that big white cube where you put in the used dishes and they come out clean?" Akira asked.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:28 pm 

"You mean the dishwasher." Roku corrected as he looked over at the neko as he continued along, they walked along a street and the apartment complexes could be seen and Roku playfully smiled at Akira, "The dryer is right next to the washer, you remember putting the clothes in there? Hiyoko showed you didn't she?" he asked as his tail continued to sway and jingle the charm.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next