All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:17 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Akira had also noticed the crowd forming but he didn't want to leave before he knew that Roku would get that money. He really had a one track mind. He noticed a knocking sound. When he turned into the direction of the sound he saw Roku behind the window. His first reaction would be to run away now that Roku had spotted him. But he still had that small bundle of money in his hand. He waved it towards the window and then put it in front of Roku's door. Roku probably couldn't see what it was. After that Akira made a run for it before the growing mass of people would decide to lynch him. After a succesful escape Akira had to calm down first, his heart was pounding like crazy.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:41 pm 

What was Akira doing out there? He was making a scene as the neko that had come quickly and quickly left him and now Roku was the neko in question, for now as every neko outside was checking out the wad of cash at Roku's doorstep. Then a knock, "Hey Red! Get out here you whippersnapper!" the old man called as Roku huffed and looked out the window, it looked like the mob went to go look for Akira in the mean time. Roku went outside as he looked down at the cash there, "Don't go touching that boy, it may be cursed." the old man told him as his wife ushered him back in their home. Now Roku was left with the cash that Akira left him, where did he get this from? Knowing Akira's lifestyle, he probably stole it. Once the crowd dispersed, he picked it up as he went out to see if anyone was missing money.
----
Luckily for Akira, the mob hadn't found him and he had a chance to catch his breath. Now what was next for him? "Hey kid." came the voice of Hiyoko as she found him first, the female had her arms folded across her chest as she stared at the neko, "What are you doing all the way out here? And without Red?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:45 am 

Akira looked up to see Hiyoko. What should he do now? Hiyko has always been nice to him so maybe he should just tell her what happened. However, Hiyoko was friends with Roku so discussing stuff about Roku would be weird. And Akira was still unclear about what he thought about the whole thing too.
"We had a fight," Akira admitted.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:56 pm 

Hiyoko's tail puffed up as she looked down at the black cat, it looked like more of a mother asking her child why he was sent to the principle's office. "Do I want to know what it was about?" she asked as she looked at the black cat, "Red's hardly caused trouble except for the occasional loan sharks."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:41 am 

"I got angry because he was threating me like a baby," Akira tried to explain. "Adn when I wanted to explain to him why I was angry, he got angry instead. And he always tells me to leave, so in the end I have left. He is probably very happy about that." As usual with Akira's explanations, he left out several parts here and there. He kind of expected Hiyoko to get angry too, she was Roku's friend afterall. "I had found some money. I have left it in front of Roku's door. I probably can not pay him back for all the stuff he has done for me, but at the very least I had wanted to thank him a bit."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:41 am 

Hiyoko thought a moment as her tail was still puffed up and now she looked at him. "A baby? So that means you are an adult?" she asked Akira, he certainly didn't act like one when she was with him. A normal adult would have known what to do but Akira was hopeless. "Did you say thank you to him? I'm not sure how Red is going to interpret what you gave him." she said as she rubbed her head. "Knowing Red though..." she drifted out into thought as she was thinking about what was really going on in Roku's head.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:42 am 

"Yes, I am an adult," Akira said. To him it was pretty obvious that he was an adult although his definition was based on his age and appearance and not on behaviour. He also wondered how else that money could be interpreted.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:24 pm 

Hiyoko looked over at the neko who looked proud of the fact that he was an 'adult', in body but not in mind it seemed. "Well then, I suppose you want to leave before the mob finds you." she said as she looked over at the apartments, "Red might be off somewhere by now. The safest way out would be through the back gate over there." she told Akira as she pointed at a gate.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:30 pm 

Seeing how the conversation seemed to be finished, Akira turned to leave. But after taking a few steps he stopped and turned around again. "Could you tell Roku that the money is supposed to be a 'thank you'?" he asked Hiyoko. But before he heard an answer he had turned around and quickly left through the gate. Somehow it felt like his worries had increased instead of decreased.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:11 pm 

Hiyoko watched the neko quickly made his way out and she sighed as she figured Roku was somewhere else as she went to look to see if he hadn't already left his apartment. In the meantime, Roku was trying to find out where Akira got the money from as he was walking down the same street that they went to this morning. Just where did he get the money? He looked in the alleyways to figure out where the black cat got the money.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:20 am 

Akira wandered about aimlessly. He had wanted to go to the park, but it was too busy there. He settled for some back alley, where he decided to hide in some corner.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:24 pm 

Roku had been out on the streets as he couldn't find Akira anywhere, he sighed as he ended up sitting on a bench near a bus stop and started to think. Was Akira better off without Roku? Was he better off without Akira? He didn't know what to do now and he looked at the money and stuffed it in his pocket and got up to find Akira.
----
As Akira was in the alleyway, there were multiple footsteps as a neko gang was in Akira's vicinity. But the group was the same gang of loan sharks. "Look what we got here boys, the same punk that got us back at Red's place." the big boss said, and unlike the other gang, this one looked like he was set on a beat down with Akira.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:59 pm 

Akira was sitting somewhere in a corner of a back alley. His only decision for the future was to let his bruises heal a bit. If he went on like this then he would end up looking a like a calico cat. Although thinking about it, being a calico would be nice. Then he could walk around like any other cat. Anything would be better than a black cat. Even a hairless one. Sure hairless cats also have to deal with some bullying and stuff but at least they could go to school and get a job and go into a shop to buy something. 'Then I could have a job,' Akira thought. 'And earn money. Then I would have my own home. And I could befriend Roku normally. He wouldn't laugh at me for not knowing stuff. We could go on walks together. And go shopping together.' Akira sighed. He was not a hairless cat and definitely not a calico cat. As a hairless cat he could have his head tattooed and wear piercings in his ears. Maybe even some in his tail like Roku has. Then he would look all dangerous and no one would bully him. But maybe Roku would also keep his distance then?

Akira's thoughts were starting to go into some weird directions when he got spotted by the gang. "Who are you?" he asked. Akira had forgotten all about them and thus didn't recognize them either. This only agitated them even more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:03 pm 

"Oh? So you're playing that card?" The big boss said as he flashed a toothy grin and his thugs looked hungry for a fight as they were a lot tougher than the gang Akira regularly fought. And not to mention being loan sharks, they didn't take no for an answer and the big boss looked at Akira, "Do you think we're that stupid?" he asked as one of the tugs lunged forward and dragged Akira up from the ground, followed by another neko that gave a swift kick to Akira's stomach. "Looks like Red gave us a punching bag til he coughs up the cash." the big boss said before giving Akira a punch to the face.
----
Roku continued to look for Akira as he hoped the neko hadn't run out of town, there was no place for him in the city so why should he have stayed? He huffed as he bumped into the same man that Akira had run into as the man cursed himself that his wallet had been pickpocketed by some black cat. "Excuse me!" Roku called after the man and went up to him, "Does this belong to you?" he asked as the man looked over at Roku and he had the money reached out to him. He let the man count it before the man made a face of amazement that it was the exact amount that was in his wallet. "Where did you get this boy?" he asked Roku as the crimson neko told him that a cat gave it to him, before he figured he'd go looking for Akira now as he bade the man a quick farewell.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:31 am 

The punch to his stomach and his face really hit Akira hard. He was unable to move for a few moments, allowing th gang to kick him some more. But he was not going to back down without giving a fight. He quickly got up on his feet again. He started to hit back like he could dissolve all of his problems by hitting. He managed to land some good punches, but it was clear that he was going to lose this fight. But if even if he were to give up the result would be the same so he might as well make them regret picking a fight with him. Akira kicked hard to the left. A cracking sound could be heard as he may have cracked a rib of the man who received the kick. Some cursing could be heard, but Akira didn't have time to enjoy his little victory as the others immidiately took revenge for their comrade.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:26 pm 

The neko that Akira had cracked the rib let out a loud and painful yowl as that neko really felt as he ended up laying on his good side as the big boss cursed, "Damn, looks like Red's got himself a little bodyguard but no matter, let's bring the beat down on his boys." he said with a wicked grin and gave a gesture to his men. One of the men manage to get Akira from behind as he kicked the black cat towards the main group and they were open to giving Akira punches and kicks everywhere before the boss grabbed Akira by the neck and threw him against the wall and watched as the black cat's body slid towards the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:38 pm 

Suddenly Akira was in the middle of them all, receiving hits from all side. He tried to defend the best he could but it was hopeless. When he was trown into the wall his body just gave out on him. Lying on the ground, unable to move, he almost looked like a rug that was carelessly trown into a corner. It seemed like the gang lost interest when he stopped moving. Maybe they didn't want to kill him of afterall. Akira wouldn't know as his consciousness started to drift off.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:36 pm 

"Hmph. That was fun." The boss said as the gang left Akira, the neko whose rib was cracked by Akira spat in Akira's face as they left the body there, no one was going to come after him anyways. In the meantime Roku was looking for Akira through various alleyways that Akira wasn't in as he decided to find another alleyway before bumping into the loan sharks. "Well look we got here fellas." the boss said as he grabbed Roku, "Where's our money Red?" he asked as Roku squirmed, "You'll get it." Roku snarled lowly before being thrown towards the alleyway they were heading out of. Roku groaned as that hurt and he had felt something else against him, "Eh?" he felt over what it was as it felt warm, a body? He reached out and touched it, but no response as he turned over to see what it was. "Akira...?" he asked as he lifted the black cat's head, "Hey...Akira?" No response. Roku put his ear to Akira's mouth, he was still breathing at least. "Come on now." Roku said as he had to get him back home without people being seen. As soon as they got back, Roku had put Akira in bed, he probably needed it more than he did.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:04 pm 

Akira felt like he was floating and then landed on a soft cloud. He stirred a little when being put on the bed. His eyes opened a little. His vision was blurred and he couldn't move. A crimson blur was moving in front of his eyes. It reminded Akira of Roku.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:05 pm 

Roku had let Akira sleep in his bed as he had also changed Akira out of his clothes, replacing them with the ones he had bought for him and cleaned him up from the dirt from the alleyways. He tried to ease the bruising with ice packs but he stopped after a while as it'd wake up Akira. For now he was starting at Akira as he slept and moved closer to Akira and whispered, "Are you awake?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 34  Next