All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:11 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Now that crimson blur was even making sounds like Roku. But it seemed so far away that Akira couldn't understand what was being said. In his semi-conscious state Akira began thinking. Maybe Roku was always fighting with him because he needed to vent. With his debt and those thugs coming to beat him up all the time it must be hard. And it probably wasn't easy to take care of him when Roku already had enough problems of his own. "S...orr....y...." escaped from Akira's mouth, barely hearable. After which he drifted off in unconsciousness again for a while.
When he woke up again everything was still slightly blurry although he just assumed that that was because he was dreaming. Because there was no way he could be in Roku's appartment. His body felt so heavy that he didn't even try to move around. Akira only remembered being beaten up by that gang. He assumed that he was probably lying somewhere in an alley and dreaming that he was in Roku's appartment, in Roku's bed because that was the most comfortable place he could remember.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:46 am 

The thugs did beat Akira to a pulp as Roku could tell by the new bruises on Akira and the others that he had probably gotten while he was away. He sighed as he wondered if Akira stayed hidden in the alleys even if thugs and gangs roamed the alleys, always looking for a fight to pick. He sighed, he did bring Akira back but what was going to happen now? There was no way this man-child would survive out there, even if he did pickpocket other nekos regularly, what could he do with the money? He wasn't going to be allowed anywhere. Roku in the mean time had brought back to blue ice pack to see if he could find a way to ease Akira's pain. He guessed if he still wasn't feeling well, he had some pain medication that he could use. "Here Akira, this might sting a little." he told him as he put the ice back down on a visible mottled bruise on his arm.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:59 am 

Akira winced from the stinging pain. It really hurt a lot. Wait... It hurt?
"Since when are dreams supposed to hurt?" he asked the "dream" -Roku in confusion, instantly forgetting the pain.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:11 pm 

Roku huffed as Akira was beaten badly so he might have been a little disoriented from it all and he rubbed Akira's head to comfort him, and to bring him back to reality. "Wake up Akira, you're not dreaming." he said as he got an ice pack on another one of Akira's bruises. He sighed a little, wondering what the black cat was going to do now that he was back here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:30 pm 

"What do you mean? That is impossible," Akira declared. He tried to sit up although it hurt a lot. "I mean, we had a fight and all. And I left. And you are supposed to be happy that I am gone. And I was in an alley. And..." Akira stopped there. He didn't really want to tell Roku that he got beaten up again. "How come I am here?" he asked instead.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:20 pm 

Roku sighed a little and rolled his eyes at Akira, "I found you in the alley, you looked beaten up so I brought you back here." he said as he tilted his head at Akira, "I washed you up and changed you into cleaner clothes." Roku said as he looked at him and moved the ice pack to another bruise on his face. If Akira thought hard about, Roku had undressed him and saw all the bruises he had on him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:30 pm 

Akira looked down on his body. He was actually wearing that tiger onesie that Roku had bought before. It felt nice to be clean even through all the bruises. "Thank you," Akira said without thinking. "How did you find me?" was the first question that came up in him instead.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:46 pm 

Roku had picked out the tiger onsie as it looked like Akira needed to be covered up, he had a number of nasty bruises that were mottled and swollen. He had tried to ease the pain with ice packs as Roku looked at the bruise on Akira's face, "I ran into the loan shark I owe money to." he said as he shook his head, "He asked me for the money I owed him and threw off into the alley. Who knew I ended up crashing into you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:51 pm 

Akira thought about this for a moment. "They were the ones that beat me up," he admitted. Such a coincidence that they trew Roku in the same alley. But talking about money. "Did you find the money I had left you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:51 pm 

No surprise there, he guess they remembered Akira back when they came into his apartment. They would probably come after him again if he didn't pay them soon. Roku looked over at Akira as he looked around once the money was mentioned, "Uh...Yeah I did." he said as he looked over at the black cat instead of the other direction.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:02 am 

Akira figured that Hiyoko hadn't passed his message on yet. "You know... That was kind of supposed to be.... Well... A way of saying thank you?" Akira was unsure about how to convey his intentions correctly. He didn't want to fight with Roku.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:06 pm 

Roku tilted his head at the black cat, so he stole the money from the man to pay him back? That didn't exactly sound right, nor did Roku feel good about stealing to pay him back. "Uh...Thanks." Roku said as he wasn't sure what to do about that. "Well, you should rest. I'll make you something to eat." Roku said as Akira probably couldn't keep the ice packs on him so he adjusted them on his body.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:40 pm 

Akira let himself be pushed back into the bed. Roku didn't really sounded convinced, but Akira didn't ask further. There shouldn't be any problem after all he had found the money, it was not like he had stolen it. For now it seemed like Roku was not angry anymore and that was a good thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:01 am 

Of course Roku grew up with the idea that stealing was bad and he wasn't sure if Akira knew that. But since Akira grew up on, stealing was probably a way to survive....if he wasn't a black cat he'd survive. Roku sighed as he figured he'd make some food for the two of them, it was probably a dinner of rice and stew. And once Akira was asleep, he'd probably make a quick trip to the bank and finally pay back the loan sharks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:57 am 

While Roku was cooking Akira dozed off again. He had not been away for very long but he hadn't been sitting still all the time. He had always been nervously moving around when thinking and he had walked around quite a bit. Not to mention that he hadn't eaten anything. When adding his injuries to that and all the mental stress he went through, sleeping might just be the best thing to do for the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:00 pm 

Roku was done cooking and he still had plenty of rice that sat in the cooker and he set a cover over the stew as he sighed. Akira should be asleep by now and it'd be a perfect time to go looking for the loan sharks and give them the sum he owed. He made his way to the bedroom as quietly as he could and went to get the money, going towards a drawer, he got out an envelope and took it with him. Though he looked at Akira as he slept, and decided to make a note. -Going out for a bit, be back later.- He set it on the nightstand as he went out, wondering whether Akira would be okay while he was gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:11 pm 

Akira stirred a little from the noise Roku made but he didn't wake up. At least not until Roku had gone for a while. He woke up to find that there was nobody there anymore. Akira didn't know what to think of that. Where did he go? His whole body felt sore and painful. He also felt cold so he just snuggled a bit more into the blankets. At that point he say the paper left by Roku. He found it a pretty useless message. He still didn't know where he was or when he would be back. For now Akira snuggled into the blankets and waited. Akira still wanted to ask Roku if he wanted Akira to stay with him or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:06 pm 

As Roku was out, the was a sudden opening of his apartment door as Akira was still stuck in bed and there wasn't anything he could do about it. From the sound of the footsteps, it was heading towards the room and it was none other than Hiyoko as she looked over at the black cat in the bed, "Hey kiddo, how are you feelin'?" she asked him as she folded her arms across her chest and stared at the open drawer that Roku left open, knowing where he went.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm 

First Akira thought that Roku had come back, but when he had realized it was not him he feared for a moment that those thugs had come again. So he was quite relieved to see Hiyoko. "Sorry for causing trouble," Akira said while painfully sitting up. He still wrapped the blanket around himself to prevent getting cold.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:22 pm 

"You should lay down, you won't heal yourself that way." Hiyoko said as she looked over at the black cat, "If anything, you should say that to Red." she said as she tilted her head at him, "He went to go pay back the loan sharks. He'll be back in a little bit, he just told me to keep an eye on you." she said as she sat on the end of the bed, "Is there anything you want to know about Red?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next