All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Owowow that hurts," Akira wimpered when Roku grabbed him by his ears. His ears were one of the most sensitive spots. He accidently looked at Roku's face and saw his angry expression. Akira tried hard to hold back his tears because he knew that crying wouldn't help anything. On the streets when he got cornered by neko that just wanted to vent their anger on him, it was sometimes better to just let them beat him up. Maybe that was the best solution in this case too. But Roku had never become violent with him before, and Akira didn't know what would become of their relationship if it came to this now.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:46 am 

Maybe keeping Akira here was a bad idea? Maybe it was best if Akira was living somewhere else and Roku would go to him to give him food and anything that he wanted. The more Roku was thinking about it maybe he should have done that. He looked over at Akira as the black cat was whining now and he looked like he was awaiting some kind of punishment. Roku did look like he was thinking about it before he stared into Akira's eyes, he was truly terrified of him now and he let out a frustrated snarl and let go of Akira's ear. If it wasn't black, it'd be red from Roku pulling on it, "Don't ever go outside again, unless you want a death sentence."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:09 pm 

Akira rubbed his painfully throbbing ear. He did want to stay with Roku, but sometimes he wondered if normal neko also fought that much with eachother as he did with Roku. Maybe Roku would have a more peaceful and happy life if he left? But he didn't want to leave Roku. Seeing Roku's angry face together with the pain in his ear and all the stress from the past day, Akira couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He had never meant to cause any trouble for anyone, yet his mere existence did this.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:56 am 

Roku looked back at Akira, he couldn't hide his annoyance which was building up into a mix of upset and anger that Akira had the nerve of going out when he knew people could see him and get himself into trouble. "I don't want you going out ever." Roku said as he looked at Akira, it would be a first that Akira would see him look so angry at Akira. If that's what Roku meant, Akira couldn't leave unless he was sure that no one could see him. Now it looked like Roku was mad as he left Akira alone as he was left to fume, not bothering to touch the food he got for them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:58 am 

Akira was left by himself. After he finished crying, more from shock and stress than from anything else, he got up from the bed and wandered around the apartment. He took one of the blankets with him. It smelled like food but Akira was not hungry. It was surprising even to himself when he noticed this. This must be a first for him. With a tissue from the kitchen he wiped his tear and snot filled face clean. Back in the living rom he found the bag he had sewn for Roku on the couch. Would he ever be able to gift this to him? But then again, was this even something Roku would be happy with receiving? Akira began to waver if it would maybe better to not gift this bag to Roku. And whether it would be better if he had not entered Roku's life and made everything difficult for him. With the bag and the blanket he withdrew himself in a corner of the living room, half hiding behind a plant. Thinking was not his strong point and he didn't get a lot of stuff but wasn't there anything he could do to actually be useful? Something beside a clean floor and a clean bathroom. Previously he would have yelled back and have a huge fight with Roku, but he didn't want to fight. He wanted to get along. Akira just had no clue how to make Roku like him better. There shouldn't be anything wrong with wanting to be liked by a person you like right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:36 am 

Work was fine for Roku, not too many deliveries were made today and he got to work a bit in the restaurant helping the waiters fold napkins and prepare untesils for to go orders. It was actually nice being there. It made him feel like he was doing something, rather than bouncing around doing odd jobs here and there, in short being at work made him feel good. However now he was home with Akira and finding out he had gone out and was seen by the other nekos it was starting to show that life with Akira by himself was more of a daunting challenge than he thought. Roku had gone out to the small dining room and he stared at the food, before looking at the black cat who was hiding behind the plant, what was he to do with Akira now? "What are you trying to prove Akira?" he asked, his tone still angry but it almost bordered on flat as well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:37 am 

That question kind of popped a vein. "That I don't wanna fight with you!" Akira yelled back from his corner. "I already apologized and it is not like I did it on purpose," he added softly. He instantly regretted yelling, afterall he didn't want to fight. He plucked at the fabric of the bag while trying to supress his stubbornness.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:51 am 

Roku let out a slight snarl as Akira had yelled back at him and he looked at the neko, it seemed Roku didn't know what to make of or deal with the situation at the moment. What was he supposed to do now? He was feeling too frustrated with Akira now and if he didn't vent, Akira would see a scary side of him, "What a load of bollocks!" Roku shouted as he kicked the chair next to him, needing to vent outside and no where near Akira, the angry footsteps and the slam of the door was all Akira needed to know.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:43 am 

Akira really didn't know what to think of the situation. He had done stuff that was worse than what happened today and Roku hadn't been nearly as angry as now. Everything he did only seemed to annoy Roku more. The corner behind the plant wasn't satisfying him anymore. Whenever Akira was troubled he had the urge to crawl into a cramped space, usually that would be a corner somewhere, but now that wasn't enough. Akira couldn't really lay a hand on why he did that but somehow it felt comforting. He had found a small space between the refridgerator and the wall. He managed to crawl in there with the blanket. The bag was left in the corner. It may look like he was hiding but he really did it for the little bit of comfort that it gave. When would Roku come back? Would he still be angry? Akira didn't know. If he could turn back the time to make his behaviour undone then he would, even if that meant that Hiyoko would have been in trouble with her exboyfriend.
Roku had always said that he could stay with him. And Akira believed him. But won't he go back on his words now? It was so frustrating for Akira that he didn't know what he could do to make Roku forgive him. To go back to the more happy times they had together. Sleeping on the same bed, eathing together, taking a bath together, getting patted on the head by Roku. The only one he could ask was the one that was angry with him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:01 am 

Roku was annoyed, angry the more he was thinking about it. Maybe he was second guessing on letting Akira stay with him if he was going to wander off on his own and cause trouble like this for others. Roku had ended up going out of the apartment complex and off into the streets, reverting back to how he would find himself company. Though these all seem to be quick hookups and nothing more, something for him to lose himself in to forget what problems he had, just like one he had now as Roku seemed to have wandered off towards the red light district this time rather than the bars he'd go at. He huffed as he decided to wander there for a change of pace. In the meantime, it seemed Hiyoko was making her nightly rounds, she noticed that a certain red head was going out with a huff. "Hm?" Hiyoko tilted her head a little as she decided to see if Roku was doing alright. She huffed as she knocked on the door, wondering if Akira would open the door.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:45 am 

Akira crawled out of his little refuge as someone knocked on the door. Maybe Roku forgot his keys? Akira halted before opening the door. What if it wasn't Roku? It would definitely be bad for Roku if he opened the door for someone else. "Who is it?" he asked hesistantly, silently hoping that it was Roku and not more trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:15 am 

"Kid?" Hiyoko tilted her head a little as she thought Roku would have told Akira something about answering the door? She shook her head a little, "Is Red there with you?" she asked him as she wondered if that was Roku she saw storming out. Her tail puffed up as she pressed her ear to the door, "You don't sound good kiddo, what's wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:27 pm 

After hearing that it was Hiyoko on the other side of the door, Akira opened the door a little. Only a little to prevent anyone passing by to see that he was there and not Roku. Still, Hiyoko would be able to see him shaking his head. "He just left," he said in addition.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:40 am 

"Thought that was him." Hiyoko said as she raised an eyebrow at the black neko and made her way inside, easily making her way into the apartment and closed the door behind her. She folded her arms across her chest as she looked at Akira, the neko looked more down than usual and she cleared her throat. "What's up with you kid? You look more down than usual." she said as she touched his head, "Did Red say something to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:04 am 

Akira made way so that Hiyoko could come inside. He looked at Hiyoko's feet. First he didn't want to say what was going on, but maybe Hiyoko could help him make up with Roku. "He is angry that I went outside," he admitted.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:12 am 

"Did Red let you explain yourself to him?" Hiyoko asked Akira as she moved Akira over to the couch so they could talk. She knew Roku for a while, that was a fact and sometimes she didn't know how Roku worked. "Hm. Tell me everything, from the way he took it and how he acted." she said as she gently patted Akira's head, already seeing the neko looking quite sad and maybe guilty.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:04 pm 

"I did explain," Akira said. "But it only made him angrier. " Akira didn't know what else he could say. "I apologized too. I really did, but he is still angry. Maybe it would be better for Roku if I wasn't here."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:42 am 

Hiyoko looked over at Akira, but she was also curious on why Roku had taken Akira in if something like this was going to happen. "Why did he take you in when he knew the risks?" Hiyoko asked though she probably knew Akira hadn't had as much of a clue like her. "He's never said anything to me about it, but did he tell you why he took you in?" she asked her tail puffed up in slight annoyance, Red sometimes got on her nerves. And now looked like one of those times where she would beat Roku in.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:49 am 

Akira shook his head. He had wanted to ask but he never did because he never found the right timing for it. While looking at the door he hoped that Roku would come back soon. Part of him wanted to go look for him but he knew that this would only make Roku more angry and he didn't know where he was either. Akira wanted to crawl back into a small place for comfort, preferably with a blanket, but that would probably be impolite to Hiyoko. He had never done that with anyone else being so close to him. Or does fleeing from someone that wanted to beat him up count?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:40 am 

Hiyoko sighed as she looked over at Akira, the poor thing looked just about done with everything and by now it looked like there wasn't much she could do to comfort him. She mentally sighed as she rubbed Akira's head as she'd take her leave now. "It'll be okay Kid." she said as she wasn't sure if it would, she left Akira as the door shut and left Akira alone.
-
It was late into the night, well to be exact it was about 1 am as Roku had come home. If Akira was still there, he could smell how strange Roku smelt. It was apparent that Roku had spent some time losing himself in the red light district, and the crimson neko didn't acknowledge the black neko as he dragged his feet to get washed and hit the sack.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next