All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:36 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

After Hiyoko had left, Akira touched his head at the place where Hiyoko had patted him. Somehow that had not felt as pleasant as when Roku did that. It was not unpleasant, Just that it felt better when it was Roku. Somewhere in the back of his mind Akira wondered why that was like that. His growling stomach interrupted any thoughts and reminded Akira that it was somewhere in the afternoon already. He found some bread in one of the kitchen counters and ate a few slices before Hiyoko got back. Since it was already way past lunchtime he didn't eat his fill because Roku would be back in a little while and then they could eat together.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:57 am 

Roku's apartment was a bit cold since he had left the window in the bathroom open so Akira could get some fresh air, but it felt like it just made the place colder. It was a nice time to get under the blankets to keep warm and Akira could have if he wanted too as Hiyoko wasn't going to be back just yet. And there wasn't a sign of Roku coming back, as Hiyoko was off getting the thread for Akira and another shirt for herself to wear as she'd watch him sew the button on. She didn't even know if Roku knew this or not as she found some thread for him and quickly made her way back to Roku's apartment.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:34 am 

Roku indeed didn't know that Akira could sew, mostly because there hadn't been any opportunity that such an ability was needed. And the bag that Akira had made for Roku was still lying on the couch unseen by Roku.
Akira shivered because of the cold. He remembered that he had left the window open through which he had climbed on the roof. After properly closing it he found that the bathroom window was also open. But just closing a few windows didn't make the place any warmer. Of course, Akira had no clue how the heating worked, but while he actually wanted to find some warmer clothes to put on he found the blankets first. He cuddled himself up with the blankets at the most sunny place inside the appartment. It was really comfortable and warm, quickly he was dozing off.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:37 am 

Roku hadn't made his bed as it seemed he didn't really care about fixing it since he was living alone, though with the addition of Akira living with him he could have taught Akira how to fix the bed. Hiyoko soon came back to the apartment as she had a couple of different colored threads and all sorts of threads in different thickness. Opening and locking the door as she went into Roku's apartment, she shivered a little from a slight chill in the air. "Kid? You still in here?" she asked as she went off to see where Akira had gone off to, as she figured she'd go to each room to find out. Though it wasn't hard when she found him in the blankets, "Kid? You sleeping?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:54 am 

"I am not a kid," Akira murmered from within his blanket pile. He had woken up instantly when he had heard the door. Still, only his head popped out from the blankets with his hair all messed up from cuddling himself in. He wasn't ready to leave his cozy blanket pile in the sun just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:46 am 

"You're a kid to me." Hiyoko said with a slight shrug as she held up the thread for Akira to see and she had the shirt she worn earlier in her other hand. She was wearing another shirt and she set the thread and shirt on the bed as Akira seemed to have most of the blanket with him and he could easily see the thread and the spot on the shirt where the button would be. "Anywho, feel free to sew it up if you want." she said as she went to sit at Roku's desk, still littered with some unfilled job applications.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:53 am 

Akira took the blankets with him as he sat down on the bed. With ease he got the thread through the needle and quickly and efficiently sewed the button back on in its rightful spot. The whole thing only took a few minutes. "Here," he said as he held out the shirt to Hiyoko. The rest of his body had disappeared in the blanket pile again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:55 am 

Hiyoko was expecting Akira to take his time with the task as she quirked an eyebrow at Roku's unfinished job applications as she turned around to see Akira with the shirt, the button there in its spot. She took the shirt and looked at the button on the shirt, she tugged at it a little as she lookedc at Akira, "That was quick." she said as she looked at the neko under the blankets, "What was life with the colorblind neko like?" she asked as she turned the chair to face him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:34 am 

"Normal I guess," Akira answered. He didn't really understand the question. He assumed that Hiyoko just wanted him to tell more about his past. As for the button, which was sewed on neatly, there was no reason to take more time then was needed. "She raised me until I was about seven. Her garden was really big and had a high fence. I learned colours from a book she would read to me, because she said she couldn't see colours." Akira wondered if this is what Hiyoko wanted to know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:59 am 

It got her thinking what kind of person got Akira into her care, high fences and a big garden? It almost sounded like it was a gated community or a mansion on a huge estate. Or something like that? She was still fiddling with the button that Akira managed to quickly sew up, "She only taught you how to sew?" Hiyoko asked as she rubbed her chin and her tail was swaying, twitching somewhat as she wondered.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:04 pm 

"Also knitting, embroidery, and a little bit of reading," Akira counted. It were all typical pasttimes for an old lady. He wondered a little why Hiyoko found this all so interesting. Maybe she couldn't sew?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 am 

"Hm." Hiyoko rubbed the button as she then looked at the clock, Roku would probably come back for his lunch break and have food for Akira. "Well, thanks kiddo. Maybe Red will come back with food in a bit." she said as she looked at him. "You going to be okay waiting for him to come back?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 pm 

AKira was fine with waiting for a bit. It was pretty cozy with those blankets around him. He just wondered what would happen when Roku came back from work. They never resolved their fight over him learning from the tv from the previous evening. He would also probably be angry over that he got outside and caused a commotion today. Akira had also never found a good opportunity to gift Roku the bag that he had made from his old clothes which was still lying on the couch. But he didn't ask Hiyoko what he should be doing, since he found that he had already caused her enough problems today. So he just nodded his okay and kept quiet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:59 am 

Akira would have probably slept through much of the late afternoon as Roku was heading back home now, his car was now constantly going to smell like Chinese take-out if this was a good way to keep Akira fed. It wasn't too bad since he paid half price for it by being an employee and he'd have enough money for rent and other things he could buy for home living. As he was driving back home, he wondered if Akira kept himself out of trouble. As he pulled up to the parking spot, he noticed a moving van and he tilted his head, was someone moving in or out? "Hey Roku." it was one of the residents that lived there, the one moving out, "You be careful, there's been a black cat spotted 'round here." he warned as he was putting a box into his own car. 'Black cat? Dang it Akira.' "Right, I will thanks." Roku said as he went up to his apartment, what did Akira do now?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:20 am 

Akira wasn't sleeping. He was hiding in the bedroom. For a change, he wasn't holed up in a corner but on the bed. The more that he thought about What would happen when Roku got back, the more he was convinced that he was mad. Akira knew he couldn't escape that because he was in Roku's appartment, but he still couldn't stop himself from trying to hide from that situation. Being completely covered in his pile of blankets might just be an extension for that behaviour, or he just wanted to prevent his face from getting cold.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:56 am 

Slipping off his shoes, Roku felt like the apartment was a little bit colder than usual and he placed the food over on the table. He huffed as he wondered what Akira did now, "Akira! Where are you?" he called out as he rubbed his temple. He decided to go see Akira, of course he was in the only place at the moment the crimson neko thought he'd be. Going to his room, he saw the lump that was Akira under the blankets and grabbed the blankets from him, "What did you do now Akira?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:54 am 

Akira had heard Roku come home. When the blankets flew of him they revealed his messy hair, drooping ears and downright droopy posture sitting on the bed. "Welcome home," Akira said softly while looking at Roku's feet. "I'm sorry." He didn't even try to defend himself. Sure, he only got seen because he thought that Hiyoko was in trouble and he wanted to help her, but he wouldn't have even noticed that if he had stayed inside the apartment instead of climbing on the roof after he was done cleaning.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:54 am 

Roku looked down at Akira who was still looking like a shamed puppy, he could easily see that as it was clear Akira had gone out while he was away at work. "What did you do now?" he repeated as he was clearly annoyed at what had happened and wanted to know what Akira did. No wonder the apartment felt a little colder than usual, he must have gone out. Not by the door, he knew that it was too risky for him to go out that way and he probably went to the window since the bathroom's window had the apartment was facing the back so no one could have seen him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:44 pm 

Akira shivered because he was cold without the blanket cocoon. He kept looking at Roku's feet, while wondering how he could expain what happened. "I cleaned and then I didn't want to dirty it again, the weather was nice and I climbed on the roof, Hiyoko was arguing and I wanted to help but she already solved it and then the door was closed and then the other people came but I escaped and then Hiyoko helped me but I caused trouble for her but she said it was alright, " Akira tried to explain in one breath. "Sorry."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:58 am 

Roku's eyebrows furrowed and his tail was as puffed up as Hiyoko's was as he seemed mad with Akira having to leave the apartment like that. "What?" he said rather flatly as his ears twitched and he stared down at Akira, aware that the black cat wasn't looking at him as he spoke. "I told you not to go outside!" he yelled at Akira as he grabbed him up by his ear. It must have been from Akira that the other tenant that stopped and talked to him about it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next