All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:57 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Stupid Roku," Akira said to the closed door. Now that he was all alone in the kitchen he was at a loss for what to do. But he quickly had a plan. 'I'll show you,' he thought. Akira went over to the microwave and carefully examined it. There were a lot of buttons with unknown signs next to them on it, but also one with the word 'open'. As he pressed that one the door sprung open. Akira jumped at the sudden movement of the microwave. He quickly calmed down. Next was to put the rice inside. He even thought about putting the rice on a plate first before putting it in. Then he carefully closed the door. Because he had no clue which button to press, he just randomly pressed one. When nothing happened he pressed another one. He went on like that until the microwave started doing something. Akira felt a little proud of himself for solving this all on his own. He even threw an arrogant look towards the closed door of Roku's room. But then Akira didn't know what to do next. The microwave seemed to be working so he waited for a while. After a few minutes the microwave suddenly started to beep. It kept beeping, showing no sign of stopping at all. Akira quickly went over but he didn't know which button to press to make it stop. After a while it stopped by itself and Akira let out a sigh of relief.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:53 am 

Now Roku didn't know what Akira was acting so irritated about, maybe the black neko had a short fuse? He was acting like a child acting out and he was the annoyed parent. Even if Roku was just being himself, he had to come to the conclusion that Akira wasn't used to being with another person, another person with different personalities and characteristics. How was he supposed to teach Akira about being with others? Or deal with him when he was already judging him? Roku let out a huff as he could hear the microwave beeping outside as it looked like Akira figured it out. What was Akira going to do now? Go and gloat over to Roku? Roku huffed as he opened up the envelope with his payment, it was enough to get him through this month but he figured he needed to get more since Akira was here, if he was planning to stay.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:39 am 

Sounds that could be heard from the kitchen: Akira pacing around. The sound of the microwave door opening. "Ouch!" Immidiately followed by the sound of something breaking. "darnit!"
Should Roku go and check what Akira would be doing, then he would find Akira squating on the kitchen floor next to a small pile of broken pieces from the plate with rice, sucking on his finger which he had cut on one of the sharp pieces.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:01 pm 

Roku lifted his head from under the blanket on where he was and huffed, leaving Akira alone was a bad idea and was a mess waiting to happen. In the kitchen there was a pot holder cloth that was hanging on the oven's door, Akira could have used that to bring the rice out, now why did he bother touching it when it was hot? Roku came out of the room as he figured he'd have to clean up, since Akira probably didn't want to do that. "What did you do Akira? Did you touch it while it was hot?" he asked as he sighed as he went to get a dustpan to clean up the mess.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:45 pm 

"I just didn't think that the plate would also get hot," Akira explained angry. A small drop of blood dripped from the wound in his finger. "darnit, I am not useless!" He growled. Now it has finally come to light what was bothering Akira. When living on the streets he knew how to survive, more or less. But when inside a house with all those machines and another cat, he didn't know what to do. And when Roku made it clear that it would be normal to know all that stuff that Akira didn't know, it made it even more clear to Akira that he is useless.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:02 pm 

Roku started to quickly dust up the broken pieces of the dish and some of the rice was catching onto the dust broom and it was making it harder to pick up all of the rice. Roku sighed as he ended up having to grab all the rice and dumped it in the trash bin, looking over at the floor to see if he got every shard of glass. He sighed again as he looked over at Akira and went to a cupboard to get a band-aid for him. "Here." Roku said as he went to put the band-aid on Akira's bleeding finger.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:24 pm 

"I can do that myself," Akira said wanting to grab the bandaid. " I am not a baby."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:27 pm 

Roku sighed, "You're acting like one." Roku said as he ended up taking Akira's wrist and holding it as he tore open the band-aid with his teeth as he quickly put the band-aid around Akira's cut. He looked over at Akira and huffed as he patted his shoulder, "If the plate is hot, either you wait a minute for it to cool off or get the pot holders and get it out." he said as he pointed at the cloth in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:00 am 

"I am not," Akira protested. He looked at the bandaid on his finger. This surprisingly calmed him down a bit. "If you don't know something that I know, then I wouldn't laugh or call you a baby," he tried to explain.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:16 pm 

"The least you can do is not have an attitude about it." Roku said as he looked at Akira, he looked very much like a child that was about to have a tantrum. Roku sighed, "I won't teach you anything if you continue being annoyed and angry at me." he said as he looked over at Akira, "Why don't you cool down and I'll teach something to you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:33 pm 

To Akira it sounded like Roku was saying 'Now be a good little puppy and sit down and then you will get a nice bone'. "Would you stop threating me like a ****ing child already?!" Akira definitely blew a fuse now. He knew that getting angry would only make him seem like a child but he had tried to explain himself and he had calmed down already but Roku just didn't seem to understand his point. This just made him very angry. He had tried to convey what was going on inside of him and it just didn't work at all. Akira looked at Roku with is ears flat and his hair spiking. Roku would probably say something like 'if you don't want to be here than leave'. Akira didn't want to hear that anymore. Hearing that made him feel like Roku regretted picking him up. He really didn't want to hear that. "Fine! If I am such a bother then I'll leave! Now you can be happy again!" Akira turned around a fled from the apartment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:15 pm 

Roku turned around to see an angry Akira behind him, Roku's eyes narrowed at him as it looked like the black cat had finally had enough of staying with him. A part of him knew that this wouldn't have worked out since Akira had been out on the streets long enough that he couldn't possibly stay under his room and learn correctly, not even thanking him for taking him in and feeding him. But then again, Roku was dealing with a complete stranger. Someone he didn't know, his background, his personality, but Akira never told him any of it. At least it's what he interpreted it as. 'Fine, then leave. See if you can survive out there.' As soon as Akira ran out of the apartment, Roku sighed. What was he supposed to do with Akira?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:06 am 

Akira had not wanted to hear those last words, but he did. 'Stupid Roku!' he thought to himself. He dived into an alley right away. Instead of running he just walked fast through them. At some point he bumped into a street cat that was also wandering through the alleys. "Hey watch where you're going!" the other cat growled at him. Usually Akira would try to avoid a conflict but he was still very angry. "You should get your fat ass out of the way," he growled back. On a closer look Akira saw that the other cat was the boss of the small group that failed to beat him up earlier. Just that this time he didn't have his underlings with him. 'Just what I need right now,' Akira thought while getting ready to fight.

----

Akira was sitting in one of the taller trees in the park. From the ground he was only visible if someone looked up from the right angle, while he could see his surroundings just fine by looking through the gaps between the leaves. He rubbed his new bruises. Even though he had won his fight just now, that other cat was the boss for a reason. By now Akira had calmed down. The branch he has sitting on was big enough that he could curl up in a ball. Looking back he knew that what he had done was trowing a tantrum. He had often seen children do that in this very park. Akira sighed. That had not been very helpful to his argument that he was not a baby. But Roku was definetely at fault too. He was always saying how he should leave, and never that he should stay. So Roku must definetely be happy that he has left now. Even though Akira couldn't find any fault with this reasoning, it didn't sit well with him. At least he didn't have to spend money on Akira anymore so he would have it easier with paying back his debt.
Beneath his tree a child was standing all alone. This piqued Akira's interest a little. But at that moment a woman walked towards the child and handed it some icecream. "Thank you mama," the child said with a happy face. 'Oh, I never said "thank you" to Roku for giving me food,' Akira realized. This realization made him feel bad again. But then again Roku would definetely run into way less trouble without Akira around.
'Yeah, Roku will definetely have it easier without me,' Akira thought. 'I'll just forget about the past few days and go back to my previous life. I don't care at all. I don't,' he tried to convince himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:49 am 

Roku huffed as Akira left and the crimson neko knew the neko left the clothes he bought for him, granted that he wasn't thinking about that while throwing his temper tantrum and running out. Now what he was supposed with it all? Roku huffed again as he went to his room, piling them up as he looked over at the clothes, what a waste on his end. Was Akira that ungrateful towards him? He even gave him his own name, something better than 'Unlucky'. No...It was Roku's choice that he picked him up and let him stay for that long, heck most of the nekos he picked up and brought home with him were strangers but there more of a friend of a friend. Akira one the other hand was a complete stranger! Maybe Akira didn't need to be grateful and maybe took advantage of his kindness? Roku huffed as he was thinking again as he got Akira's clothes in a bag and set it out by the door. For he just had to focus on himself for now instead of getting a companion.
----
Of course in the same park, there was a child having a temper tantrum as he wasn't playing nice with the other neko children as his father had dragged him off near Akira's tree, though they didn't know the black cat was hanging up there. "That wasn't nice son, you don't do those to other kids." he said as the little had been in a scuffle with some boys and he didn't look too happy, just like Akira as his ears were folded back, his hair had raised up in his tantrum and his tail was puffed up and it was clear he wasn't listening to his father either. The adult looked down at his child as he seemed to be reading his thoughts, "I was going to get you ice cream but since you acted out, I take that back." he said rather calmly as the little boy's anger turned into sadness as he started to pull on his father's hand. "Nooo!!! Daddy!! I'm sorry!!!" he said as he frantically continued to pull on his hand, "I'm sorry!!! I won't do it again~~!!" the little boy said as he looked pretty sad despite being angry earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 am 

Akira looked at the scene below the tree where he was sitting. He wondered if Roku would accept an apology from him. Probably not. Afterall the father only wanted to child to apologise and was ready to accept it. But Roku must be really angry or maybe he was really happy that Akira had left. He wished that he had someone to talk to in moments like this. Maybe he should talk to Hiyoko? Akira quickly shook of the idea. There was too much of a chance of running into Roku. Akira's thoughts kept circling around Roku instead of thinking about what he should do now, but he was unaware of that. By the time he was ready to give up on thinking there was nobody around his hiding place anymore. He jumped out of the tree. Akira wandered around the city. He didn't know where to sleep that night, sleeping in the tree would be uncomfortable. Akira shook of the memory of Roku's comfortable and warm bed. He would definitely not go back now, because then it would only seem like he was going back for the bed and that was not the case. Akira stopped for a moment. Then, what was the case? Before he could even think of an answer someone bumped into him. Akira fell over. The person that had bumped into him quickly disappeared probably to shower so that he could wash the bad luck off. About to stand up and curse whoever caused him to fall, Akira suddenly spotted something lying around. He quickly grabbed it. Not that anyone walking around seemed to care for this item. Akira hid in an alley and examined his finding. It was a wallet. And it was full of money. In Akira's eyes, who rarely had any money, it was a lot. For anyone else it was probably just an average amount. Akira poundered for a while what to do with his finding. Bringing it to the police would just wound up in him being accused of having stolen it, so that was not an option. And he had pickpocket before anyway. So he took the money and threw the wallet away. He had already decided what to do with the money. Since no shop would want to sell him anything he was going to use it to pay Roku back. It had always bothered him how he could not do anything for Roku. So this would take care of one of his worries. He went to Roku's apartment. There he went looking for the mailbox so that he could put the money in there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:28 pm 

The day was getting colder as Akira was figuring out what to do, most of the children and their parents started to exit the park and it made the ice cream extra cold. The man ended up getting his child his ice cream, but would Roku be as forgiving to the black cat if he came back to apologize? And would he accept the money that he stole from the man? What if Roku rejected the money he was going to give him? One problem, as Akira was figuring out what to do now as the mailbox with Roku's address wasn't known to the black cat. Which one was Roku's? The mailboxes were labelled with their apartment number and Akira wouldn't have a clue on which one it was. Plus there weren't any openings for Akira to put the money in there, Roku used a key to open it if he remembered. In the meantime, Roku was warming up canned food as he figured he'd have to get himself some money to get himself some good food for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 am 

Akira had found the mailboxes and had run into the trouble of not knowing which one belonged to Roku and the box not having an opening. What is the use of a mailbox if you can't put anything in? Akira decided to just shove it under Roku's door. It was risky but he didn't know what else to do. There was a high chance of running into Roku or Hiyoko. Maybe running into Hiyoko wouldn't be so bad... No, it was definitely bad no matter whom he ran into. So he went up to Roku's appartment and started shoving the money beneath Roku's door.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:13 am 

Of course Akira couldn't fit the money through the bottom of the door since the doors themselves didn't have any opening to let air to make the tenants cold. Now Akira was making himself look conspicuous if he was looking like that, maybe someone could mistaken him for someone trying to break in, and he was a black neko, so maybe? And then, out of nowhere a shoe came flying into his head as it was from an elderly couple. "Git out of here you varmint! You leave that boy alone!" the old man said, as he shook his cane at Akira.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:49 pm 

Akira basically ignored the shoe and the insults. It often happened that stuff came flying his way. But it was a problem that there was not even a tiny little space beneath the door. Maybe he should hand it to Hiyoko and have her give it to Roku? But then again which door belongs to Hiyoko? As he was standing there wondering what to do, the risk that either Roku or Hiyoko would find him there became bigger and bigger.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 pm 

The old man was making a public disturbance as some of the other tenants were looking out their windows or some were coming out of their home to see what was going on. Roku was about to eat into his quick and easy microwave meal before hearing the old man next door going off and he huffed as he put a plastic plate over the food to keep it warm. What was the old man yelling about now? Roku went over to look out his window to see what was going on, to see Akira out there. What was he doing? More people were there, soon an angry a mob was going to gang up on him. Roku knocked on the window to get the black cat's attention and he needed to get out of there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next